Only Seven- Rewriting

By sugakookisses

(EDITING- Storyline changes a lot) This is a polyamorous story between all the members of bts. It's gay. It's... More

READ THIS PART PLEASE
CHARACTERS
HOSEOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
SEOKJIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žHOSEOKπŸ”žπŸ”ž
YOONGI
NAMJOON
JIMIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
SEOKJIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
πŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”ž NAMJOON πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
YOONGI
SEOKJIN
NAMJOON
NAMJOON
JUNGKOOK
JIMIN
YOONGI
TAEHYUNG
JUNGKOOK
YOONGI
πŸ”žπŸ”žYOONGIπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7-2πŸ”žπŸ”ž

JIMIN

582 27 8
By sugakookisses

Wednesday, 16/03/22

I can't say for sure when the last time I actually disliked someone was. Maybe it was when I was bullied back in high school for being 'too feminine' to be a seen as a man.

Or my first year of nursing school when a guy stringed me along only to humiliate me by cheating on me with a girl and telling me to my face he was straight all along.

Maybe it was when my roommate, from three years ago spent our rent money on booze, invited his party animal friends over to our olace and I was kicked out for it. I don’t even drink! Much.

Okay, that's a lie but I didn't drink the rent money so why the fuck was I kicked out?

Yes, I think that was the last time I felt like how I do right now.

Resentment is the feeling that is burning through my body right now. If I was the werewolf in Jungkook's weird stories that I secretly read, I'm sure my scent would stink of resentment.

I'm on a lounger, in the backyard by the pool with Jin on the lounger next to me. Just the two of us enjoying the sun and me stealing glances of his incredibly hot body. It's Wednesday today and I don't have any classes or schedules because I asked Joonie to cancel them. Perks of dating the ceo.

Jin is home because his restaurant is under renovations and he finally agreed to have a tanning session with me even though he knows it's a front for me wanting to ogle his honey skin that glows in the sun.

Everyone else is either at work or college.

We had been here for about an hour when the glass door slides open and Danica comes out. She's wearing a bikini, which is understandable since it's warm out and maybe she wants to swim.

But no, that is not the case.

She's standing at the door, probably not realizing I can see her with my shades on, checking Jin out. She's not even trying to hide it when she bites her lip and clenches her thighs. I grimace.

Ew, creep.

Jin is oblivious to the lust-filled stare that is on his exposed skin. He's fast asleep with the book, he was reading, covering his face from the glare of the sun.

His broad shoulders and washboard abs are in perfect view with slightly tanned skin. The shorts he has on are extra short, from my closet, and tight on his toned thighs while his long legs are crossed at the ankles. He has the tips of his fingers from his one hand inside the waistband of his shorts while the other hand is on my thigh, gripping it occasionally in his sleep.

He looks so good like this but only for me! Not her.

I look back towards Danica and have to quickly avert my eyes when I see she has removed her top.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

"Hi Jim. Is Jin sleeping?" She asks, her breathy voice dripping with poorly concealed lust. I want to throw up because I'm right here and her desire is obviously for my very unaware boyfriend.

And who the fuck is Jim?

"Jim?" I ask incredulously, still not looking in her direction even as I hear her coming our way. Did this bitch just call me Jim. That's a white man's name. Ewww.

"Yes, isn't that your name?" She asks with mock confusion, making her eyes big in faux innocence.

"It's Jimin and you know that. Jin is sleeping." I answer her anyway. Why the fuck did I even do that? I don't owe her an answer. Besides Jin is right there and I'm pretty sure she knows he's sleeping, just trying to rile me up.

"Aw, that's sad. Do you think he'd wake up if I asked him to help me apply some sunscreen?" She asks, sounding 'innocent and sweet'.

Oh my fucking gods! Where does she even get the audacity to ask me, Jin's boyfriend, a question like that?

I turn around and glare straight at her, ignoring her nakedness out of respect. It spurs no feelings of desire from my gay ass anyway.

"Excuse me?" I ask through gritted teeth. I'm not usually an angry person but this girl manages to get under my skin every time she opens her mouth and half the time she doesn'teven need to say anything to rile me up.

"You heard me loud and clear, Jim. No need to play dumb. You and I both know that Jinnie is more interested in me than he is in any of you guys. Besides, I just need help with the sunscreen. Or are you scared he'd like the feeling of my skin on his hands more than he likes yours? Are you insecure, Jim?"

She's baiting me. Her voice is dripping with condescension. I know she's trying to get a reaction out of me with her delusional ranting.

I know for a fact Jin has never been interested in women. Jin gay and I know for a fact that will not be changed by one woman. Especially not her after the shit she's pulled in the short time she's been here.

She's very pretty, I'll give her that but her personality overshadows all her beauty. Plus, Jin is literally gay.

I know by the smug smile on her face that she thinks she did something. She thinks I'm quiet because she got to me when in reality, I'm just wondering where she got all that bullshit from. The bullshit she's spewing with so much confidence.

How can one be so incredibly confident in their delusion?

A smile spreads on my face and it only spreads wider when I feel Jin's hand move higher on my thigh. He's either awake now or he's feeling me up in his sleep.

"You think he wants you?" I ask Danica, mock concern dripping on every syllable.

I can see when her confidence falters, her eyes tracking Jin's hand on my thigh.

"You actually think he'd choose you over all the hot men in this house?" I ask again, huffing out a laugh full of disbelief this time.

Jin's hand finally stops, right on my crotch, rubbing me there. A sigh of pleasure escapes before I can stop it but I don't care right now. I'm getting harder by the minute and Jin's ministration are not helping.

I've never been one to shy away from being sexual in front of people. I know I'm sexy and will use it to get my way if I have to.

"Delusional much?" I ask her still, my voice coming out husky and breathless. I smirk in her direction when Jin's hand slides past the waistband of my shorts, palming my cock directly.

Oh he's definitely awake now!

She huffs as she stands up, angrily grabbing her bikini top before stomping back to the house, slamming the sliding doors behind her. I need a minute to calm down after that, at least my anger. Jin's hand is still on my cock and I'm hard as a rock right now.

"That was so hot, angel." Jin huskily whispers in my ear, having gotten up from is reclined position at some point. His breathe on my heated skin makes me shiver. He kisses up my neck and behind my ear, his plush lips feel good on my charged skin.

"You heard all that?" I ask him, tilting my head to the side to give him more access when he starts peppering kisses on my neck and behind my ear again after humming his agreement.

"Every word. You know I don't want her, right?" He says, grimacing while turning me so I'm facing him. His dark eyes staring right into mine, conveying sincerity. He's so beautiful.

His face shows a serious expression.

"Of course, I know that." I chuckle. He knows I trust him and also, Danica is not his type at all. "You're mine. Well, ours but mine anyway."

He smiles back at me, his eyes crinkling and I swoon. I put my arms around the back of his neck and pull his lips onto mine. They're soft and taste like the Piña colada he was drinking, and the unique taste of him. I love it.

His tongue sweeps across my bottom lip and I open up to him with a little moan. His tongue immediately plunders into my mouth, intertwining with mine as he groans into the heated kiss.

"You taste so good, baby." He huskily whispers against my lips before he kisses me again, harder this time, while pulling me from my lounge chair and onto his lap in a straddling position.

Our crotches touch and I moan louder into his mouth, grinding on him, making him moan in return. It feels so good that I think I might even cum in my shorts.

His hands are grabbing my ass so hard that I know it'll leave bruises behind but I love it. I love how rough he is with me and my next moan is proof of that.

We kiss and grind against each other for a while, until we hear the sound of glass breaking in the house.

"Ignore it." Jin huskily moans in my mouth before pulling me flush on his body again, his hands grabbing my ass cheeks in a bruising grip. I moan at the feeling of his hands on me and his hard cock against mine.

Something crashes again and I pull back this time, but Jin follows me with his mouth, still trying to kiss me making me giggle.

"Baby, stop. We need to check out what she's  breaking in there." I say to him but he only groans, burying his hand in the hair at my nape and pulling my lips back on his. I melt into him again, kissing him back.

"Later. Kiss me." He rasps and I oblige, kissing him back while ignoring the sound of breaking glass in the house.

What is wrong with this woman?
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Dun dun dunnnnn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.8K 14
A polyamory story between the 7 members of bts -a polyamory relationship. -smut (a lot)still theirs. A plot -mystery-ish. -AU because there are thi...
22K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
4.2M 159K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...