4 + 6 = 10: Divergent [Comple...

By jessb1447

Tris and Tobias could've very well made the biggest mistake of their lives. Or is it a miracle? In a world wh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
OMG THANKS SO MUCH
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
Author's Note
Finally!!

Chapter 16

2.7K 82 14
By jessb1447

HA I JUST REALIZED I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A LABOR SCENE SOOO

----

Tris

----

"Hi Isabel! Guess who's home!" I called to Isabel when I walked into the doorway with some new things for Aris. I was about 9 months and I would be put on bed rest soon. That's definitely not something to look forward to...

I set the bags down on the counter and starting unpacking the bags. I got some more diapers, a box of formula, and another plush toy. Oops?

I grabbed one of Isabel's chew toys and starting playing tug of war with her. She's quite a cheater at that game because she puts her mouth about the knot. How rude. "Tris? Isabel? I'm home." I heard Tobias.

I shot up to give Tobias a hug and then we went to the cafeteria. Tobias and I sat down at our usual, crowed table. The atmosphere was so much better now that Lynn had finally felt safe. "I think that the girls and I might have a small baby shower for Tris tonight." Said Christina.

"No." I said. "I really don't need a baby shower or anything." I really didn't want the girls to make a big deal about Tobias' and my baby. Especially when Lynn had aborted her baby. I had felt about my pregnancy after that, even if it wasn't my fault.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Lynn chirped.

"What do you think Tobias?" I asked.

"You have your girly fun and we'll take care of him Tris." Uriah answered. Tobias shrugged.

"I just have to take Isabel for a walk and then I'll be ready."

---

Christina had made a small Dauntless cake with white lettering that read "Welcome Aris."

"Aww, thanks guys. That's really sweet of you!"

"We even got a few things you might need." Shauna said.

"Open mine first, please." Christina said, handing me the bag. I opened it and I had got some adorable onesies and a few pairs of socks. "Thanks Christina! It's really adorable!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Here." Lynn said, placing her bag into my arms. Inside was a pack of pacifiers, a set of teething rings, and a bottle. "Thanks Lynn, I had even forgotten to get pacifiers." I gave her a small side hug.

"And last but not least." Shauna said, handing me a bag. I opened the bag and there was an assortment of decorations for the baby room and even a few necessities for a diaper bag. "Thank you, I was thinking the baby room still looked a little plain." I gave them all a group hug.

"Cake time!" Christina cheered.

---

SHORT CHAPTER BUT HONESTLY WHO AM I KIDDING MY CHAPTERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SHORT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5M 894K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
442K 9.7K 23
♕ beatrice prior is not your typical nineteen year old girl. she's crazy beautiful, all girls want to be her and all boys dream of dating someone nea...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.4M 435K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
2.4M 74.1K 39
Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go a day without some chicken nuggets. She'...