Virgil's Sanders Smut

By SandersSidesfics

Hello everyone! This is Sanders Sides smut but I am mostly doing Virgil and I like him being a bottom. I hope... More

Hello People!
Dukexeity
Prinxiety
Ancietmus-Who does it better
Analogical-Library
Update story
Another update
I need help-

I"M STILL ALIVE PEOPLE

130 2 0
By SandersSidesfics

    TW WARNINGS: mentions of depression, anxiety, self harm PTSD and things on that topic. If you are not comfortable or triggered by these I do not recommend reading this. No its not terrible mentioning in detail.

.............................................................................

Hello kinky people! It has been a long ass time- and I apologize for not posting for like 7000000 months. 

Before I get into telling why I would like to state that yes, I do plan on posting regularly now. 

No lets get back to the bs. To cut it plainly straight, these last couple of months my depression has really been talking toll on my personal life, badly. My motivation of doing anything came to a huge low so I really haven't been posting or doing anything else in my personal life that I love like drawing and all that. This has mainly been caused by PTSD and really bad flashbacks that have made my both my depression and anxiety to really kick into my system. This has been I result of me going to therapy and trying to get the help I need. 

I would like to say sorry for anybody dealing with this, I will leave the comments open for you guys to vent a little bit.

I"M TAKING SMUT REQUESTS!!!

-Jordyn the creator of this kinky account<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 10.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
807K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...