ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴇᴡ; Ashtray

بواسطة ilovejjmaybankkk

In which, Greyson Parker meets a boy and slowly figures out there's more to him then drugs and mystery. Star... المزيد

Intro:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
Only you.
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (new revision)
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
😊 Thank you.

22

5.1K 58 76
بواسطة ilovejjmaybankkk

Grey Parker,

She was in the bathroom scrubbing her teeth rid of her morning breathe, "Ew, I look so ugly." She croaked looking at her messy hair and dark under eye circles in the reflection of the mirror.

Ashtray slid into the bathroom wrapping his arms around her waist before putting his chin in the crook of her neck, "stop sayin that shit" He told her  kissing her cheek, she rolled her eyes. "but I look gross." She groaned.

"What did I say" he grumbled. "You look amazing"

She leaned down pulling her hair back spitting the foam out into the sink before wiping the rest of the tooth paste off the corner of her lips. "Liar." She murmured walking drowsily away from him straight into his room she got so used to sleeping in his room that she barely ever used her own of course to get her clothes but not for much else. She plopped down on his bed grabbing her phone off the charger, "what stupid shit y'all do last night" Ash asked, walking into his room and coming to crawl beside her.

"What makes you think we did stupid shit?"

He chuckled grabbing his own phone, "because I know you."

"I did not do anything I was a very class young lady-"

"Md." He deadpanned.

"I robbed a store." She admitted with a slight humorous tone she could see her boyfriends phone drop out of his hands, "you did what?" He asked seemingly amused.

She cleared her throat. "No regrets." He rubbed his temple. "You can't just rob stores." She sat up reaching for her water bottle and Tylenol having the worse headache. "Did you get caught?" He questioned she thought that was the most stupidest question he could ask being she was sitting in front of him but answered.

"No"

He nodded firmly going back to scrolling on his phone. "Good enough for me" he mumbled.

The door opened, "Hey fez." She smiled, "hey Kid, I came to tell y'all ima handle the business today." He informed the both of them they glanced at each other, "What?"

"Ima handle today as In like a— I don't know. Free day." He shrugged, "free day?"

"Yeah ya know take a day off or whatever"

Ashtray scrunched up his eyebrows. "When do we ever take day offs?" He questioned. "Since now." He checked his watch, " I gotta go open up the store I'll be back later today don't kill each other." He told them before closing the door.

"guess we have all day yo our selves." She smiled scooting over to him the boy sit up making room for  her sit on his lap pulling her in. her hands automatically went to his neck while his went to her waist enjoying the tight embrace, "What will we do?" He asked his lips brushing over hers, she shrugged innocently, "no idea." She murmured with a smile a placing a quick kiss on her lips before she pulled away getting a thought.

"Ooh! I know!" She said eager. "What?"

She dropped her hands, "Ill be back." She told the boy running out into the hallway she ran into her room swiping a few different face Masks off her dresser and a few other Spa treatments before running back with her hands full in his room."Spa day!" She announced his smile immediately dropped. "No."

'Spa day' was always something she wanted to do when they were just friends but he would say no because in his words it was, 'too girly' but now that they were dating he had no room to argue with her.

"Cmon Ash please!" She exclaimed, he shook her head sitting back on the bed, "Noooo-"

She took in a deep breath. "Ashtray please! Just this once!" When he stayed quit she moved to the bed laying herself on his chest with her chin laying on her hands. "Please." She said shortly but still no response so she tried something that usually made him fold.

She kissed his cheeks, "please." Kissed his nose. "Please" then slowly kissed his lips before pulling away his eyes in a trance, "please?" She said sweetly. She watched his contemplate in his head fighting with himself not to say yes but as always she got her way. "Fine." He sighed making her sit up on his lap. "Thank you!" She cheered grabbing both of his hands to sit him up.

"We can do Face masks and serums and-scrubs-" as she rambled she realized the boy had no idea what she was talking about he only knew what face masks were from seeing Greyson with one on.

She stopped talking, "Spa day starts now." She smiled pulling him up off the bed she hoped that as they got into it he'd enjoy it she was sure he was because every night he'd fall asleep to her hands in his hair.

She took the boys hand grabbing all the stuff leading him into the bathroom he hopped onto the sink dangling his feet while his head was rested on the mirror behind him. his disinterested didn't mean he wasn't having fun  any day with her is a better day to him.

"Ashtray" she said clicking her fingers. "Huh-sorry ma Whatchu say?"

"Pink or blue?" He gave her a look that told it all. "Blue it is." She murmured she grabbed a face razer and the blue face scrub setting it beside him he glanced down at it. "Where the hell is this going?" he questioned picking up the razor.

"On.. your face." She answered filling in the space between them. "You gonna cut me n shit."

She chuckled, "Ash how you think my face is soft" she grabbed it out of his hands. "Do you trust me?" He looked her in her eyes with no hesitation. "With my life." She smiled contently. "Okay then." She tilted his head up coming between his legs for a better angle, "can you put music on?" She answered while concentrating on spreading the scrub on his cheeks.

He opened his eyes using his hand to feel the counter beside him for her phone, "I can't with your Lock Screen" he murmured she glanced up with a smile.

(Her Lock Screen, Obviously pretend that's them:)

"password?" He questioned. "your birthday."

His frown was quick to turn into a half smile. He typed in the digits with the phone automatically opening he slid his finger past Snapchat and Instagram to Spotify she didn't know why she expected him to put on a peaceful song but when young boy blasted through her speakers she wasn't too surprised she let him have his songs since she was spreading glittery blue scrub on his face.

Once she grabbed the razor she watched him tense again. "Relax Ash" she mumbled going from the top of his cheek bone down slowly so she wouldn't cut him after awhile he leaned back relaxing into her touch sometimes he'd mumbled the lyrics of the music but his eye were mostly closed.

"You look pretty" she cheesed moving back she dragged her hand gently down his face feeling how soft it was she made sure not to do the places were he grew his hair but ashtray had buzzed haircut so she didn't really have to worry too much just didn't get too close to his shape up.

"Did you just call me pretty- your done. " he said shortly about to get off the counters but she pushed him back laughing, "I meant like you look clean n shit-" she breathed out through choked laughs at his expression. "Very manly." She teased he shook his head. "Nah- nah-"  she stopped him again, "ash im just fucking with you! Sit down" she chuckled wiping off the razor he complied reluctantly scooting back.

"Only cuz I love yo stupid ass." He mumbled under his breath. "I know" she smiled when he felt his eyebrows furrowed he relaxed his face remembering what Greyson had told him about wrinkles.

"Now for the fun shit" she giggled, there were multiple different color peal off face masks and clay ones too she grabbed the container filled with them pushing it in front of him. "Pick two, You do me and I'll do you"

"You'll do me?" He teased with a corked eyebrow. She looked up to him rolling her eyes. "Don't get too ahead of yo self playa, Now pick one" she quipped back at Ashtray.

He nodded with a smile. "Yes ma'am." He trailed his finger tips across them seeing all the colors he bypassed the pinks, Purples and teals grabbing two black peel off packets. "Of course you'd choose the darkest color."

He rolled his eyes, "now what?"

She pulled the plastic applicator off the back of it dipping it into the sticky goo splatting it on his face, "grey! It's cold!"

"you asked." She shrugged innocently continuing to spread the black paste on his cheeks. "Your too tall" she frowned.  he bent his neck closer to hers, "your too short" he said making her scrunch up her face. "Dude your literally like 2 inches taller then me" she joked while making sure to connect each of the face masks ends filling in the outline of his face.

He pulled back. "Don't play wit me"

She glanced up amused "Relax your face." She added using the brush to spread it over his skin she dragged the paste over his cheeks and over his nose.

"It's sticky" he mumbled making her chuckle. a few minutes later she mumbled a "Done" tossing the packet into the trash he turned himself around looking in the mirror she watched him try to touch it but she swatted his hand away before he could get the chance. "Don't touch" He hissed pulling his hand away. "Ow."

"Big baby."

"Your turn" he said jumping down from the sink grabbing Greyson by her hips effortlessly picking her up and placing her carefully where he sat.

She got so flushed from the gesture she hadn't even notice he had opened the package and without warning smearing it across her face  "Ash!" She wined moving away from his hand. "Sorry" he chuckled with a smirk on his lips pulling her closer to him with his free hand. He began spreading it much gentler the way he was so Intentive and focused on not being ruff made Greys heart warm."I just realize you blush at the slightest thing" he spoke up looking up from her nose she glanced up meeting his eyes making a glow appear on her cheeks that were hidden by the face mask.

"Shut up" 

He smiled to himself still focusing on painting her face he admired each freckle and birth mark he covered, the scar above her eyebrow and above her cheek and her long thick eyelashes and full lips. Like usual when he got to stare at her he noticed more about her like perfectly shaped eyebrows and her button nose.

"You think we're gonna last?" She was so caught up in her thoughts watching him do face masks that she had a lot of time and silence to think. she knew she loved Ashtray that was easy but what wasn't was not knowing what was next two drug dealer coming from Rough family's with barely any support not the best route for a love story with a fairy tale happy ending.

He looked token back with the intense question he glanced up at her, "Ma there's nothing in this world I am more sure of then you"

"For real?"

"For real." he told her, she smiled up at him going on her tiptoes to press a long kiss against his lips if anyone could reassure her and say the perfect thing it was him.

"You know who you kinda remind me of?"

"Mhm?" He asked grabbing her chin lightly with his hand directing the applicator. "Patrick"

He scrunched his eyebrows. "From Sponge bob?" She nodded. "You tellin me I look like a fat ass pink starfish?"

That made her burst into laughter, his chest rose up and down chuckling from the joke as well. She moved closer once her laughter died down letting him continue, "your like a side kick ya know- down for anything- even when SpongeBob was wrong Patrick was still always right beside him. besides he's like a super under rated character but like the best one" she explained.

"Oh"

"We'll you know who you reminded me off-What's the sunshiny type bitch who had magical powers and is a nanny?" He asked in deep thought.

"Uh-h.... Mary Poppins?" She said furrowing her eyebrow.

"Yeah! Yea Marry Poppins"

She chuckled. "How the hell do I remind you of her?"

It took him awhile to answer this one, "I don't know— your smile. when I see her on tv it reminds me of yours it's real- Radiant?" She nodded letting him know he used that word correctly. 

"And- when your happy you make me feel happy too and that's what she does" he shrugged. "It's whatever"

Ashtray was never vocal with his feelings because he rarely trusted people Greyson was the first person he had ever trusted with his life besides his brother, she was different She made him stutter and talk about his emotions.

"You make me feel that way too Ash" she told the boy making a faint blush appear on his face he was thankful that the mask covered it.  "I'm supposed to be fucking gansta and yo ass got me being all sappy n shit" Ash grumbled.

"Hmm. Sure"

Greyson was easy to talk to she was inventive and understanding he didn't have to be someone else around her he could be real without being afraid to be judged or ridiculed she understood him the best most people were superficial and lame but her, she loved Sneakers and was into the color black they shared common interests and was a perfect mix of chill and badass.

They we're made for each other fitting together like a puzzle piece.

Ashtray was down to earth and actually care for what she had to say the first time she told him her birthday even just as friends he wrote it down knowing how sad it is to spend your birthday alone, and when they got together he put a reminder in his phone for their anniversary Greyson had learned early on that his love langue was acts of service he liked doing the little things. Like when she's not feeling well he treats her like a baby she pretends she hates it because she's too stubborn to say she loves the feeling of being loved but she does he never needed to do big gestures because with her it was the little ones that mattered.

From there they sat in comfortable silence only thing heard was the low Spotify music playing on shuffle as he finished up her mask.

"Finished?" She asked, "Yup" She pulled away with a smile glancing at the mirror. "Let's take a picture"

His face fell. "Oh hell nah"

"Ashtray yes."

"Greyson!" His smile lifted. "no." He finished  sarcastically.

"Okay.. Guess nobody will know I have a boyfriend..." she began his eyes darkened standing next to her, "Take the photo" she smiled at his expression he was very dominate and protective he wanted everyone to know what was his and who they couldn't touch, which was her.

He wrapped both of his arms around her waist meeting his hands in front of her body she leaned into him smelling the weed on his pajamas no matter how many times you wash their clothes the smell would always roam. He crouched down to meet her face he smelled the peachy shampoo she used and mint from her toothpaste.

She smiled at the tingles she got from him fiddling with her strings to their matching pajama pants taking the picture in the reflective mirror he bent over kissing her on her lips, "your gonna have the mask on your face" she reminded.

"Guess everyone will know your mine" he shrugged with a sly smile.

The rest of the evening was chill the two laughed and cussed and enjoyed each others presence she couldn't help but smile each time she stole a kiss from his lips. The laughter increased when Ashtray later had to take off his mask he complained the whole time that it was ripping out his baby hairs she laughed in between her pulling it off trying to be as careful as she could while still holding in a snicker once they were finished they both got food....well ordered because she was far too tired too cook they ordered sushi and watched Mary Poppins she was surprised to find out he's never watched it fully so they laid together on the couch with her in between his legs playing with her hair.

she'd talk and he'd stare at her listening at her little thoughts and she'd blush after realized he had just listened to twenty minutes of her just talking about things she loved. he loved the way her face light up when she talked about the things she loved until they both fell asleep together on the couch and for that day they weren't Drug dealers, or delinquents but Two teenagers who had loved that consumed them.

Greyparker just made a new post!

@greyparker: My boy>333 @Ash15

                      2,509 likes, 30 comments:

Fez666: you got him wrapped around your finger
^
Liked by Greyparker

                                                     Maddyperez: Mall tm?
                                                         ^  call me
@Ash15: 4 life :)
^ always bby

•••

Authors note.

Omg first off I want to say thank you so much for 22 thousand reads like what that's insane like honestly just insane I appreciate each and every one of you even the ones who read but didn't like it lol Ashtray and Greyson has been through so much I feel like emotionally connected to there characters even tho I created them😭.

This chapter is just Ashtray and Greyson being together I thought y'all would appreciate them just being together, I only have one request.. I need a ship name no names are bad names so just give me suggestions and I'll pick the best ones!

Thank you again for the comments and votes and the reads, ily!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6K 92 9
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚· ❝♫ 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘨...
239K 5.3K 30
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀
62K 2K 22
"I'm glad I met you. You didn't make things worse. You were actually one of the best things to ever happen to me." In...