Anthony LaRusso x Reader

By grapesandapplee

Y/n is a 14 year old who just moved with they're best friend Kenny. Y/n's mom and dad passed when she was 12... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/n
13
A/n
Hey
14
Its been awile

A/n, an apology.

1K 5 3
By grapesandapplee

I would just like to start this off with an apology. I have been inactive lately and haven't posted in a while. I've lost interest in. Cobra kia so I haven't been motived to write  any more of this book.

But I'm not quitting.

Sm to know about my is that I will most likely get back into stuff. So I will try and finish on this little bit of it threw out the year. Next I'll wait till the next season comes out. :)

There been school and other things to that have slowed me down from writing this. But I'm doing pretty goo mentally :))

With all that said I hope u understand!!!! :)))

Also thank you so much for 12.k reads and all the support!!! I really. Appreciate it .<3333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...