𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 32 $

16.9K 504 579
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 32
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Okay no, yeah, he's actually asleep this time," Estrella confirmed to Fezco after lifting Ashtray's eyelids.

He didn't laugh or react, which meant he had actually fallen asleep on their way home.

Ashtray drove just two blocks away from the New Year's party before he and Fezco switched spots, and then they stopped at McDonald's for a quick late dinner.

And Ashtray fell asleep right after, for real unlike the last time he fell asleep on the way home.

Fezco laughed and picked the kid up in his arms, allowing Estrella to close the door and then walk to the front door, opening it for Fez to walk through, then did the same with Ashtray's room's door.

Fezco stretched a little after placing him down in his bed, his white tee hiking up his torso a little which gave Estrella the same butterflies she felt when he took his sweater off to beat Nate's shit in at the party a little over an hour ago.

Estrella looked away before he noticed her staring and took Ashtray's shoes off, then pulled his blanket over him and placed the blue llama she gave him in his arms.

Fezco slightly smiled as he watched his girlfriend tuck his little brother in, then she gave him a forehead kiss and glanced up at him.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothin," He shook his head with a smile and placed his hand on her lower back, leading her out of the room.

They walked into their room, Estrella immediately changing out of her clothes and throwing on whatever graphic tee of Fezco's she could find.

"Does your hand hurt?" She asked Fezco out of curiosity. "Cause you went at it for a good while. And it wasn't no soft punches either."

Fezco slightly nodded, "Yeah, a lil. Got a cut on it from the glass."

"Come with me so I can clean it before you get an infection."

Estrella grabbed his other hand and pulled him to the bathroom with her, having him sit down on the closed toilet seat before grabbing the alcohol from the mirror cabinet.

"Hell the fuck no," Fezco mumbled, dreading the burn.

"You didn't even clean off all the blood Fezco, oh my god," Estrella noticed after gently grabbing his hand.

"All I had was fucking McDonald's napkins," He laughed a little as she washed his hand in the sink, then went onto clean it up. "Thank you."

"Yeah I don't want you to catch anything, you know you can get like, HIV or some shit if your blood touches someone else's blood?" Estrella informed.

"No, not–I mean, thank you for this too, but..." Fezco trailed off as he watched her put a bandage over his cut. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For literally everything that fuckin happened tonight. And the night of the dance, and everything else that's happened to you since you started dating me," Fez mumbled. "Shit, I'm sorry I even asked you out, cause then you woulda never been dragged into all this fucked up bullshit. Nd I'm sorry I can't be the guy you fucking deserve."

"Fez," Estrella stared down at him with a look of disbelief. "What the fuck?"

"What?" He asked. "You know I'm right, all this bad shit das been happening is all me. Fucking, you seeing Ash kill Mouse, you having to get naked at a fucking drug deal in front of creepy mothafuckas we don't know. I don't know how the fuck you haven't fucking left, for real, I fuckin robbed someone and fucked them up and then covered up a murder all in the same fuckin night, and all I could think about was what you were gonna think of me."

"Fezco I don't fucking care, haven't you realized?"

"Nah, I have, and das the thing, like...why? Why don't you care? How come you just...ion get it. How are you jus okay with all of this shit? I know you good with the drugs and the business cause you grew up around it, but I just can't believe that I have a girl who loves me and isn't letting anything I do change that."

Estrella's eyes teared up as she ran her finger over her boyfriend's bandaged hand, his words making her heart ache for him.

Fezco wasn't one to self doubt. So the thought that it was her making him think all that was just off.

Did he really think a few bad things he did would make her change the way she viewed him, or make all her love for him disappear?

"I don't care because my dad's done worse," She told Fezco. "And I still love him. My dad's always shown me nothing but love, and whatever he did was always for a reason. I could never stop loving him because he robbed someone or covered up a murder. So I could never stop loving you because you robbed someone or covered up a murder."

Fezco stared up at Estrella as she avoided eye contact, still rubbing her finger on his hand.

She glanced at him for a split second but looked away once noticing his eyes on her.

"I've never felt as loved as you make me feel. I'd be fucking stupid to let something you did to protect yourself and your family change the way I feel about you. You're a good person, and you don't deserve to feel like you don't deserve me. You do, and even if you don't, you have me, Fez. So fuck whatever you did, I don't care. I knew what I would be getting myself into when you asked me out and I said yes. Don't be sorry. It's okay."

"No is not."

"Yes it is. I love you."

Fezco stared up at his girlfriend as she finally made eye contact with him and sighed, taking in everything she had said, but still wondering what the fuck he could have possibly done to deserve her.

To deserve a girl who loves him and isn't letting anything he does change that.

"I love you more princess."

Estrella laughed a little and leaned down to give him a kiss, making him stand up as she did so it'd be easier for her.

Fezco pulled away after a couple seconds, pressing his forehead to Estrella's.

She gave him another kiss before grabbing his hand and then dragging him back to their room.

Fez laughed a little as he closed the door, kicking his shoes and jeans off so he could get into bed with Estrella.

"What?" She asked from where she unfolded her blanket.

"You watched me practically fuckin kill someone and all you had to say after was where's my New Year's kiss?," Fez laughed.

Estrella laughed and opened her arms for him to settle into, wrapping them around him once he did.

She leaned her head against his as he grabbed a pre rolled joint from his nightstand, along with a lighter with his girlfriend's face on it. She watched as he put the joint between his lips and lit it up, taking the first hit before offering it to her.

She shook her head and continued watching as he took another hit, fully relaxing in her arms.

"Soooooo," Estrella said as she traced shapes onto his neck, recalling what Fezco said at Laurie's. "I'm your wife?"

Fezco smiled as he exhaled the smoke, licking his lips.

"Would you wanna be? Like...would you ever wanna get married to me?"

Estrella smiled a little more. "Of course. My heart practically melted when you told Laurie I was your wife," She laughed and stared at the side of Fezco's face. "Do you wanna get married?"

"Hell yeah I wanna get married," Fezco nodded, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Mr. and Mrs. O'Neil."

He glanced at Estrella and smiled, finding his hand with her's to interlock them.

"We'll have a wedding?" Estrella asked.

"Shit, ion really care but if you want a wedding then we can have one, ma. Whatever you want," Fez nodded and put his joint back between his lips. "Then I'll put a baby in you on our honeymoon."

Estrella laughed, "Yeah if we don't already have one by then, my birth control isn't always gonna come through."

Fez laughed, shaking his head. "We'll be aight," He told her and gave her forehead a kiss. "I can't wait for the future wit you. My mothafuckin wife."

—$—

"Bitch literally what the fuck, what was that last night?!" Maddy exclaimed over the phone the second Estrella answered her phone call.

"If you've been calling me to ask–just shut the fuck up. Cause I don't know and I don't care," Estrella told her as she put her phone down and on speaker and continued making Ashtray a breakfast sandwich.

"Well Nate's okay I guess. If Fezco had gotten a few more punches in then he would be dead."

"Awee," Estrella disappointedly sighed.

"Bitch, now is not the time, this is serious..." Maddy trailed off. "Cassie was acting so weird though, like she was crying and not even I was fucking crying, or even you when it was your boyfriend committing attempted murder and mine being the victim."

"He deserved it," Ashtray spoke into the phone before hanging up on Maddy.

"Ash–" Estrella cut herself off, looking down at the kid. She laughed a little and just shook her head. "You know she's gonna call back."

"We wouldn't know," Ashtray said before turning Estrella's phone off completely, making her laugh again.

"Here," She handed him his plate and patted his back so he'd go eat at the table, where he and Fezco had been sorting all their new product.

"Playboy is everything but a victim," Fez mumbled as Estrella walked to the table with both of their plates, having heard what Maddy said.

"Don't listen to her," Estrella said and placed his plate in front of him as she sat down. "Oh and someone sent me a video, Ash you wanna see?"

Ashtray eagerly nodded as he bit into his sandwich, waiting for Estrella to show him the video since he wasn't around to see it go down.

"Damn, Playboy didn't even get a fucking punch in," Ashtray laughed at Nate, reaching his arm over the table to dap his brother up.

Fezco laughed a little and glanced at his girlfriend while she rewatched him fuck up Nate as if he were Superman saving lives.

She smiled as she turned her phone off and glanced at Fez, laughing once realizing he had been watching her while she watched him.

"Whas funny?" He asked with a smile.

She shook her head in response and just crossed her legs, which Fezco noticed.

He raised his eyebrows at her as she began eating, trying to play it off by talking to Ashtray.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that your little ass was the first one to start stripping after that guy told us to," Estrella pointed out.

"I was just ready to do business."

"You're 12 years old," Estrella laughed. "Whatever though, good thing they locked you in that room. I don't think I could live with you accidentally seeing me fucking naked."

"Yeah same," Ashtray mumbled, glancing at Fezco.

"Oh I need to call Rue Rue," Estrella said and stood up with her phone and the half of her sandwich, walking off to her room.

Fez and Ash made eye contact, sharing a look.

"I already said sorry," Fezco let him know. "For last night nd shit..."

Ashtray nodded, "What did she say?"

Fezco sighed and took a sip of some orange juice. "I fucking love her bro," He said, which was all he needed to say for Ashtray to understand. "But I can't keep fucking up like this."

Ashtray nodded in agreement, "It's not your fault though."

Fez shrugged, "It is. It isn't. Ion even fucking know to be honest, but I jus needa be more careful wit her. Cause what if one day, sum happens and she jus decides she can't do this shit no more?"

"I don't think you need to worry about that," Ashtray told him. "Princess is like, ride or die."

Fezco smiled a little at the thought as Ashtray stood up in his seat and gathered all the dirty dishes.

"I'll wash em, but you both gotta leave me alone for two hours," Ashtray offered.

"Shit, say fucking less," Fez laughed. "Be ready by 2 though, gotta go work and start selling all this new shit."

Ashtray nodded as he dropped the dishes in the sink, leaving Fezco to join Estrella in their room.

"Rue Rue are you sureeee it's a good idea to be like, besties with this Elliot fool?" Estrella asked Rue over the phone after hearing about her night.

Fezco checked his girlfriend out as she stood in front of the mirror in a spaghetti strap and some biker shorts, holding up clothes to her body to pick out an outfit.

"Yeah, why?" Rue asked.

"Cause he's a drug addict and...you're a drug addict," Estrella reminded her and glanced back at Fezco as he closed the door.

She gave him a cute smile before going back to looking in the mirror.

"Two negatives make a positive."

Estrella laughed, "Not in this case. Like, I reallyyyy don't think this is the best for you."

She dropped a denim skirt onto the bed, then reached down to look for some socks in the bottom drawer, feeling Fezco place his hands on her hips and pretend to hit it from the back.

Estrella quietly laughed to herself, throwing it back on him to rile him up and add to the fun.

"You just haven't met him, trust me, you're probably gonna like him! He like, saved my fucking life, literally," Rue told Estrella.

"Hey Rue Rue, I'll call you back alright? I need to do some shit real quick," Estrella said as she stood back up and grabbed her phone off the top of the drawer, Fezco never removing his hands from her hips as he pressed himself against her.

"Okay? B–"

Fezco cut her off by hanging up, placing the phone back on the drawer and making Estrella laugh as he went onto place wet kisses down her neck.

"Thank you for breakfast lil mama," He mumbled as he slid his finger into the waistband of her shorts.

She smiled to herself as he kissed her shoulder, putting her hand on his as he rubbed it against the side of her thigh so he would slow down.

"You always taking care'a me and shit, why don't you let me return the favor?"

"You wanna make me breakfast?" Estrella played dumb.

Fezco laughed a little, "I mean, I can make you breakfast if you'd like, but I'm tryn eat you like breakfast."

Estrella laughed as he spun her around and brought her back into his arms, smirking as he continued to kiss and lick at her neck before going back to kissing her lips.

Before she knew it, she was laid back in their bed, nervously but excitedly laughing as Fezco slid her shorts and panties off after asking for permission.

He began kissing up her inner thighs, smirking with the way she squirmed under him.

He sucked a few spots on her inner thighs, surely leaving hickeys, then licked over the same spots to relieve the slight pain.

"Fez," Estrella breathed out as he inched closer to where she wanted him.

He lightly laughed at her pleading, glancing up at her while she put her hands over her eyes.

"M'sorry princess," He mumbled before getting to work.

Fezco was a literal god at pleasuring his girl. One of his top 3 favorite activities involved his head in between her legs and his hands on either leg to keep them apart for him.

And after making her cum twice and then joining her in the shower, he laid on the couch and partook in his other top 3 favorite activity–smoked a blunt, along with his last top 3 favorite activity, watching his girl do her makeup.

"Yo, what happens if you get scared half to death twice?" Fezco mumbled, blowing the smoke he inhaled out of his mouth, then glanced at Estrella from momentarily staring at the ceiling

"What?" She asked with a slight laugh from where she blended her concealer.

"Like...you know how people say yo you scared me half to death!" Fezco said. "What if they get scared half to death two times? Do they fuckin die?"

Estrella laughed again, putting her beauty sponge down and glancing back at her high ass boyfriend.

"Baby, it's an expression," She told him, making him burst out into a fit of laughter.

She smiled and shook her head at him before going back to doing her makeup, having told Maddy she could come over while Fezco and Ashtray were at the store.

After about 30 minutes, the two boys left to work, and about 15 minutes after that, Maddy came over with a bag of takeout sushi and boba.

"Bitch I love you, I haven't had sushi in like, forever," Estrella smiled as she and Maddy laid the rolls out on the table. "Fez and Ash have never tried it and I'm scared to take them."

"Girl you need to show them what's good for real, you know what white people be eating," Maddy muttered with a laugh. "But speaking of Fez–like seriously, what was that shit last night?"

"Don't act like Nate didn't deserve it," Estrella told her. "He's done a lot of fucked up shit to a lot of people. He had karma coming and I'm happy that my boyfriend was his karma."

"Yeah I bet you are, considering he almost fucking killed him."

"Girl didn't you leave his ass? Like, I thought you were done. Why do you care so much about him?"

Maddy pursed her lips, "I know but...he's my ex. If you and Fez broke up and some bad shit happened to him, you'd care too, right?"

"Right," Estrella nodded with a sigh. "But like, this is different. Nate's literally put his hands on you. I know you love him, but it's for real time to let go. You deserve better."

Maddy just shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her boba before grabbing a piece of sushi.

"Yeah, whatever. But like I was telling you, Cassie was acting sooo weird last night. Like even before the fight and you and me were dancing, she was just standing there, like all weird. And then she was crying like all the way to the hospital and at the hospital too," Maddy told Estrella, who just raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, I'm not gonna lie...that is kinda weird. Did you ask why?"

"No, I didn't feel like it. Cause maybe she was just crying because of the shit we saw, you know? I mean, we literally watched an almost-murder go down."

Estrella silently scoffed, unknowingly glancing at the living room, where she watched Ashtray murder Mouse.

"Anyways, I texted her earlier to ask if she wanted to join me to come visit you but she didn't answer," Maddy said. "I don't know what's up with her but ima just wait til school starts to ask. She's probably just going through her break up with McKay and all."

"I keep forgetting they broke up," Estrella laughed. "And I didn't even see him last night until Fezco started swinging on him too."

"Your man is ruthless, bitch," Maddy told her and laughed, taking a good look around the home. "And I know you've been living here for a while and it's kinda late to ask, but how is it here?"

Estrella smiled, "I miss home, and my dad like all the time, but I love it here."

"You're living the housewife life, huh?" Maddy laughed. "Bitch I'm happy for you. Oh and you remember how I told you I've been babysitting this rich lady's kid at her mansion? You should come with me sometime, I love the kid but it lowkey gets boring, and I know you get bored when Fez and Rollingtray go to the store."

Estrella laughed, "Maybe. And stop calling him that."

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend your devil child."

Estrella playfully rolled her eyes, "My baby's a saint, leave him alone."

Maddy laughed, holding her hands up in defense.

"You wanna go get our nails done?" Maddy asked. "Mine are sooo grown out and fucking ugly. A whole eyesore."

"Yessss oh my god, Fez broke one off the other day and I wanted to fucking cry. Ruined my whole set," Estrella said and held up her bare pinky.

"Broke it off doing what?" Maddy asked with a suggestive look.

"Nasty ass bitch, we were play fighting. But thennnn he made it up to me," Estrella gave the suggestive look back, causing them both to laugh.

—$—

"Yo, don't touch nothin," Fezco said to Faye after letting her into the house.

Ashtray glared at his brother after he explained to him why Faye was staying with them although Fez didn't understand the whole story, glaring at him for not even asking or making sure he was on board.

Fezco never did anything like this without asking Ash first, and not only that, there was now a ' fucking junkie heroin addict ass bitch ' living under the same roof as them.

Ashtray was way too protective of Fezco and Estrella to be okay with some random drug addict just moving in.

So he was fucking livid.

He stood up from where he had angrily sat in the living room for an hour, hoping Estrella would get home before Fezco did, and pushed passed Fezco to lock himself in his surveillance room, not standing being in the presence of either Faye or Fezco.

Fez watched as his little brother slammed the door shut and sighed, rubbing the side of his head with his hand before glancing at Faye again.

"Don't talk to Ash. Don't be sayin no stupid shit to my girl, and don't go in my fսckin room, all right? Only me and my girl allowed in there," He told her.

"I promise," Faye nodded.

Fezco nodded back and sat down at the table, where he was about to eat the sandwich Estrella had made him before she left to the nail salon with Maddy just in case he was hungry when he got home.

She of course made one for Ash, but he was too mad to even think about eating in the moment.

Fezco looked down at his sandwich and then back at Faye, "You want some of my sandwich?"

About 10 minutes later, Ashtray noticed Estrella walking up to the front door as she waved at Maddy in her car, making him jump up in his chair and open the door to the room to be the first one she saw when she walked into the house.

"Yo bro, Princess made you a sandwich," Fezco let him know from where he counted some money, Faye seated at the table with him, trying not to fall asleep.

Ashtray ignored his brother and opened the front door just as Estrella walked in.

"Hiiiii baby," She smiled down at him and brought him into a hug, giving his forehead a kiss as she did so.

Ashtray shot Fezco a look, letting him know he was about to fuck shit up as he hugged Estrella back.

Ashtray patted her arm, making her look down at him.

"Fezco brought another girl home."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 15.4K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
773K 30.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
257K 11.6K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
905K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC