WHY HIM? (Completed ✅)

By monmamooon

New Thitipoom, a top-grossing actor, has been on hiatus for two years after getting involved in a drug-use sc... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Desperate Times Need Desperate Measures
Chapter 02: Welcome To My World
Chapter 03: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 04: The Game Starts Now
Chapter 05: The Unfamiliar Feeling
Chapter 06: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 07: The Unfamiliar Feeling Starting to Get Familiar
Chapter 08: The Gradual Shift
Chapter 09: If This Isn't Love, Then What Is It?
Chapter 10: Turning Into A New Leaf
Chapter 11: Fear of The Unknown
Chapter 12: The Surprise Attack
Chapter 13: The More Answers You Find, The More Questions Appear
Chapter 14: When The Player Got Played
Chapter 15: I like you, Tay Tawan
Chapter 16: When The Walls Start Crumbling Down
Chapter 17: My First Christmas Eve with You - Part 1
Chapter 18: My First Christmas Eve with You - Part 2
Chapter 19: It's Christmas Day with the Vihokratanas
Chapter 20: Simple, Comforting, Freeing Moments
Chapter 21: The Doctor Finally Meets The Polar Bear
Chapter 22: Everybody Bends Apparently
Chapter 23: Birds of The Same Feather, Flock Together
Chapter 24: Getting Out of The Closet
Chapter 25: Caught in The Act
Chapter 26: Happy Birthday Indeed
Chapter 27: Past And Present Collide
Chapter 28: Remembering the Forgotten
Chapter 29: More Secrets, More Questions
Chapter 30: Restless Night, Restless Hearts
Chapter 31: Restless Night, Restless Hearts (2)
Chapter 32: How Can I Let Go When He's Still Holding On?
Chapter 33: Better and Stronger Together
Chapter 34: Levelling Up
Chapter 35: First Night, First Love
Chapter 37: Sunrises and Sunsets, Beginnings and Endings
Chapter 38: The Sun Has Set
Chapter 39: Finding the Moon in This Dark Night
Chapter 40: It's The Break of Dawn
Chapter 41: The Sun Has Risen
Chapter 42: Scars Can Be Beautiful, Too
Chapter 43: Mr. and Mr. Techaapaikhun-Vihokratana
Chapter 44: The Future Is Here

Chapter 36: The Bliss and Dreams

1.7K 74 12
By monmamooon

(Trigger warning: This chapter will involve Somnophilia. If you're uncomfortable with this topic, please skip that part of the chapter as it will not be vital to the story.)

NEW'S POV

"Ugh! Ugh! Te! Ugh! Yes, Te! There! Ugh—"

My eyes burst open all of a sudden just as I was about to 'burst' onto the bed. 

Ah, so it was just a dream. I snicker as I touch my forehead, feeling my face heat up. Tsk tsk tsk. Now, I'm having wet dreams, too, huh? What have you done to me, Tay Tawan? And the feeling lingers, too. I feel horny all over and my ass still feels the ghost of Tay's dick inside it. I remove my hand from my forehead to touch my own penis. Yes, it's hard and fully erect right now, even wet and leaking. Shit, Te. You can even make me cum now just by fucking me in my dream.

Oh, but why do I feel something poking against my ass, too? I let my hand wander behind me and feel Tay's hard and fully alive cock, leaking of pre-cum. Now that I've noticed it, his breathing at the back of my neck feels heavy and unstable, too. I guess, I'm not the only one who had a wet sleep, huh?

I slowly turn around to not wake him up, a naughty thought forming in my mind. I gently position his body to face the ceiling. His eyebrows twitch a bit but he doesn't wake up. Good.

I then sit atop him, straddling him with my thighs. His mouth is slightly opened, letting out soft moans. His toned chest heaves as if he's running in a speedy motion. I reach from my behind and touch his cock, stroking it a few times before I slowly put it in my hole.

Fuck, it still feels so good to have him inside me. I'm not that tight anymore given that we've fucked three times last night. I had to beg Tay to stop as the high of orgasm was making me so weak and tired that I even passed out for a few seconds on our third time. When we did this the first time last night, it felt foreign to me. Having a hard, long object inside the hole of my ass is not something I have ever done nor felt. Yet at the same time, it felt as if it's been a missing piece of my body, making me regret the times I've lost when I could've done this right after I met Tay.

I gyrate my hips slowly as I touch myself in front with my right hand. My left hand is plastered on the wall, supporting my weight.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," soft, quiet moans escape my lips as I feel Tay deep inside me. Tay can fuck me balls deep but in this position, I can fuck myself deeper and I have full control— with the speed, with the angle, with Tay.

"Hmmm, New, fu-hmmm," I look down when I hear Tay moan my name, surprised to see him still asleep. See? He's indeed fucking me in his dream.

I go up and down his penis as I look for my sweet spot. I gradually increase my speed, together with the loudness of my voice, "Te~ hmm, Te! Te, shit! Ugh! Fill me up, Te! Deeper!"

I start to slam my ass on his cock that the cheeks of my butt slap hard on the skin of his thighs. The bed creaks and bounces as it moves with me, making it feel like the world is shaking with my movements.

"Ugh! New! Fuck, kitten! Yes! Yes!" Tay mutters, making my face feel hot at the mention of Kitten. I never knew I have a kink before meeting Tay. Apparently, being called Kitten as he rails my brains out is what makes me tremble to my core. I close my eyes as I feel the muscles on my legs and thighs strain, hitting my sweet spot with Tay's cock. It fucking feels so good, something I never knew that I've been missing my whole life. The way it makes my lower abdomen rumbles, as if it's being flooded, is making me go gaga and out of control. I fasten my pace and harden my movements, not even caring whether or not Tay will wake up. The strokes I make with my penis synchronize with my rise and fall, making my lungs constrict inside my chest.

I look up with my eyes shut when suddenly, two hands grab each of my buttcheeks, "New?"

"Hi!" I say, not sparing him a glance, "Good morning! Ugh!"

"Wha— fuck! New! Shit!"

"Your kitten helped with your morning wood."

"Yes, kitten. Good boy. So good to me, kitten. Harder! Come on!"

Tay grips the side of my ass and starts slamming hard on me, meeting my falls with his thrusts.

"Ugh! Te! Te! Oh, fuck! More, Te! More!"

If my previous self would see and hear me right now, he'd probably run to the bathroom to puke his guts out. Or maybe he'd die out of shock as soon as he sees his future self getting his guts rearranged from his ass and still begging for more.

"Ugh, New! Coming! I'm coming! Did... did you put condom on... me?" Tay struggles to talk as his throat strains.

Condom. Oh, I forgot about that. I was so excited to fucking myself using Tay's penis as a dildo that I forgot to sheathe his genitalia with the rubber protection. But can't stop now! I feel my nether region getting filled up with my own liquid, too!

"It's okay! Just... come! I'm coming, too!" I push myself up until it's only the tip of his cock that's inside me and then slams my ass hard down that I almost feel as if his balls get inside me, too! I continue to do this a few times until Tay shouts my name and comes inside me. I stroke my penis twice as fast until I come, too, a few seconds after him, filling his chest and abdomen up with my ejaculation.

Weak and tired, I arch my back, letting myself fall onto the bed but Tay catches me with his knees and pushes me to his chest. I plant both of my hands on his pectorals while my face gets buried on the crook of his neck. His dick is still inside me and I can feel his ejaculation dripping out, but I'm to tired to remove him from me and so is he.

He hugs me tight as we both catch our breaths, our chest in sync, moving as one.

"Fuck. What an amazing morning with you, boyfriend," Tay whispers against my ears, his hot breath tickling my neck that I squirm a bit as soon as I feel it.

"You were dreaming about us fucking, weren't you?" I mumble.

"How did you know?"

"You were moaning my name," Tay chuckles while I smile, "And also, because... I was dreaming the same thing."

"Ah. So, you decided to turn your dream into a reality, huh?"

I chuckle against his neck, "I never knew I've been missing so much with my sex life."

"You mean being fucked in the ass?"

"Being fucked by you. You're the biggest piece that's been missing in my sex life, Te. My whole life in general."

Tay tightens his hug on my body and kisses the side of my head, "Being sappy after sex, huh?"

"Being in love."

We stay in this position for a bit, covered in each other's scent, sweat, and body fluid.

A few minutes later, Tay whispers, "New."

"Hmn."

He takes about two seconds before he responds in a soft voice, as if cradling me with it, "I just want you to know. That whatever happened between us in the past, whatever's transpired in the present, and whatever's in store for us in the future, I don't and will never regret any single thing of it. I will never regret you, New. And I'm happy I met you. I'm happy I have you. Very happy," I feel Tay buries his nose in my hair.

The words uttered by him were good, so good that it's making me scared because for some reason, it sounds goodbye to me.

But that's impossible, right? We love each other. We just had sex for fuck's sake. There's no reason to leave, right? I shake the unpleasant feeling off. Tay is just grateful for my existence in his life just as I am with him. That's it. Stop being pessimistic, New.

"And you accuse me of being sappy after sex. Tsk," I tease him as I lightly pinch his chest.

"Come on, let's shower."

"Can't get up. Tired," I'm lying, of course. But I just want to stay in his arms a little longer.

He sighs, "Should I carry you to the bathroom, then?"

I smile cheekily as I nod.

"Thitipoom, you really know how to make a slave out of me." He moves with my body still clinging on him.

I have both of my arms wrapped around his neck while my legs are on his hips. Without warning, I lean in and press my lips against his. He responds, though, tilting his head onto the side so I can kiss him better. It starts with just my lips softly moving with his lips until our tongues get tangled in each other's mouth. I can't even remember when the kiss has turned into a hungry one nor the moment when we entered the bathroom. His kisses have the tendency to make my brain go empty as my body automatically responds to him, like it's programmed to meet every Tay's kiss with much fervor and greed as he has.

Right now, Tay has me pinned against the cold wall, with my left leg on tiptoe while he carries my right leg, thrusting hard and fast against me, deeper in every move, his balls bouncing against my own. My hands are on his hair, gripping every strand while his right hand is at the back of my head, protecting it from hitting the cement wall. I can't help but arch my head back, though every time his cock hits my g-spot. It's making me shiver in pleasure, sending my body in full quiver mode. His mouth sucks on my neck as if the marks he's made last night isn't enough.

Once we're done spilling all that we can spill, we continue with our shower, which is the main reason why we went here in the first place— to clean ourselves, not soil each other any further.

Tay is the one who first got into his clothes. Because I can no longer feel my limbs after that intense second round, I have him put my clothes on me, unwilling to move.

"Thanks," I mumble with my eyes closed, feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

I feel him take my left hand and kiss its back, making me blush, "What would you like to eat?"

"If I say you, what would you do?" I open one eye just to see his reaction but all I'm getting is a smug look, with an eyebrow raised and a smirk formed on his lips.

"You look spent already and yet you say you want to eat me? Who's going to believe you?"

"Hmm~" I whine, "But I'm not hungry. I'm sleepy~"

"Then, you can sleep again while I cook. You'll definitely be hungry when you wake up again."

"Cheese omelet and sausages, then."

"Hmm, let me see first if I still have easy-melt cheese in my cupboard. If none, I'll go out and buy."

"Nah, don't! No. Just cook whatever you have, then."

"Hmm, okay. Rest up," he bends down with both hands on the bed supporting his weight and kisses me lightly on the lips, "I love kissing you, Thitipoom."

"I know," I raise my head and catch another quick kiss before I let him leave the room while I Iay on his newly-made bed.

These past few days have been nothing but amazing, more than I have hoped for and more than I expected. Giving myself to Tay is one of the greatest decisions I've ever made in my life. Pretty much the greatest decisions I've made in my life are mostly about Tay.

I open my eyes and draw heart patterns on his pillow.

Tay Tawan.

Nobody ever warned me that someone like him will come barging onto my life. Memories of our first meeting flood my mind— the shouting at the parking lot, me giving him the middle finger, him kissing me for the first time,  and me waking up to his bed after a drunken night out.

It was messy. It can't even be called a meet-cute. But it is a part of our story and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tay Tawan.

Now I know that love is real, then perhaps, "the one" also is, right?

Eight planets in the solar system, eight billion people in the world, and yet we found our way to each other.

Maybe... just maybe... he is my the one, right?

And maybe... I am his, too.

And maybe the kind of love that we have is the kind of love that would last us a lifetime.

How I hope it would be a long lifetime for the both of us.

After all, there's no one I'd rather grow old with than him.

My Tay Tawan.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.7K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
26.1K 2.5K 19
New Thitipoom wakes up in an alternate universe. Everything is the same. He's still an actor in Thailand except-the pairings are fucked up and he is...
319K 15K 67
@tawant_u: can Tay just like... stop being the prettiest boy alive? my heart is too weak for this :( tawan_v liked your post! tawan_v followed you...
68.6K 3.1K 29
Tay Tawan, aged 40, is a CEO of WalkKing - a very successful model agency in Asia. He is rich, handsome, kind-hearted, and also happens to be a singl...