Chapter 36: The Bliss and Dreams

(Trigger warning: This chapter will involve Somnophilia. If you're uncomfortable with this topic, please skip that part of the chapter as it will not be vital to the story.)

NEW'S POV

"Ugh! Ugh! Te! Ugh! Yes, Te! There! Ugh—"

My eyes burst open all of a sudden just as I was about to 'burst' onto the bed. 

Ah, so it was just a dream. I snicker as I touch my forehead, feeling my face heat up. Tsk tsk tsk. Now, I'm having wet dreams, too, huh? What have you done to me, Tay Tawan? And the feeling lingers, too. I feel horny all over and my ass still feels the ghost of Tay's dick inside it. I remove my hand from my forehead to touch my own penis. Yes, it's hard and fully erect right now, even wet and leaking. Shit, Te. You can even make me cum now just by fucking me in my dream.

Oh, but why do I feel something poking against my ass, too? I let my hand wander behind me and feel Tay's hard and fully alive cock, leaking of pre-cum. Now that I've noticed it, his breathing at the back of my neck feels heavy and unstable, too. I guess, I'm not the only one who had a wet sleep, huh?

I slowly turn around to not wake him up, a naughty thought forming in my mind. I gently position his body to face the ceiling. His eyebrows twitch a bit but he doesn't wake up. Good.

I then sit atop him, straddling him with my thighs. His mouth is slightly opened, letting out soft moans. His toned chest heaves as if he's running in a speedy motion. I reach from my behind and touch his cock, stroking it a few times before I slowly put it in my hole.

Fuck, it still feels so good to have him inside me. I'm not that tight anymore given that we've fucked three times last night. I had to beg Tay to stop as the high of orgasm was making me so weak and tired that I even passed out for a few seconds on our third time. When we did this the first time last night, it felt foreign to me. Having a hard, long object inside the hole of my ass is not something I have ever done nor felt. Yet at the same time, it felt as if it's been a missing piece of my body, making me regret the times I've lost when I could've done this right after I met Tay.

I gyrate my hips slowly as I touch myself in front with my right hand. My left hand is plastered on the wall, supporting my weight.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," soft, quiet moans escape my lips as I feel Tay deep inside me. Tay can fuck me balls deep but in this position, I can fuck myself deeper and I have full control— with the speed, with the angle, with Tay.

"Hmmm, New, fu-hmmm," I look down when I hear Tay moan my name, surprised to see him still asleep. See? He's indeed fucking me in his dream.

I go up and down his penis as I look for my sweet spot. I gradually increase my speed, together with the loudness of my voice, "Te~ hmm, Te! Te, shit! Ugh! Fill me up, Te! Deeper!"

I start to slam my ass on his cock that the cheeks of my butt slap hard on the skin of his thighs. The bed creaks and bounces as it moves with me, making it feel like the world is shaking with my movements.

"Ugh! New! Fuck, kitten! Yes! Yes!" Tay mutters, making my face feel hot at the mention of Kitten. I never knew I have a kink before meeting Tay. Apparently, being called Kitten as he rails my brains out is what makes me tremble to my core. I close my eyes as I feel the muscles on my legs and thighs strain, hitting my sweet spot with Tay's cock. It fucking feels so good, something I never knew that I've been missing my whole life. The way it makes my lower abdomen rumbles, as if it's being flooded, is making me go gaga and out of control. I fasten my pace and harden my movements, not even caring whether or not Tay will wake up. The strokes I make with my penis synchronize with my rise and fall, making my lungs constrict inside my chest.