What is home? -Tommy SBI adop...

By LadySimp12345

Its your basic TommInIt Adoption Au Tommy = Traumatized Orphan meets the SBI (If any of the creators in here... More

Info
The shitty orphanage
Important
I'm sorry I lied to youπŸ˜”

FIX YOUR GOD DAMN POSTURE

118 5 6
By LadySimp12345

'okay. they are going to be here in...5 MINUTES! how much time did I spend up here?!' tommy thought.

Tommy jumped up and ran to the meeting room. 

There we were explained what would happen.

I quickly zoned her out

'the family goes in. the children go in one at a time. stay there for 15 minutes and get to know the family. after 15 minutes they leave and the next child goes in. I've already done this so many times. I don't need to do it again.'

Tommy lets out a small groan and leans against the wall until he hears his name being called. 

"THOMAS!" I hear. I start walking to the door with a slouch. Right before I enter the caretaker whispers into my ear, "don't mess this up this time Thomas."

I grimace and start walking in.

Technoblade POV

'Every child is so boring. I hope the next one is less boring. Or at least has some potential. I do not like wasting my Saturday with small children. This had better not be just a big waste of time.' Technoblade thinks. 

Tommy walks in.

'OH MY GOD! HIS POSTURE IS FUCKING HORRIBLE! IT'S DISGUSTING' technoblade thinks. 

Of course, technoblade being the stoner he is keeps a monotone face, not letting anyone know what horror he was currently feeling.

(sorry, I lost motivation and this has been sitting in my draft for about 2 months or something. Not checking for spelling or Grammer or something soooooooooooooooooooo. ya. Bye.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...