Dark Choco Cookie x Reader

By LaciePreston

[SLOW UPDATES] You suddenly meet someone mysterious... You become best friends! But you both secretly have fe... More

Contents
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 The Surprise
Announcement!
Chapter 4 New friends!!
Happy birthday to Pure Vanilla Cookie!!! πŸ₯³
Hey...
I need some ideas
DW IM WORKING ON THE NEXT PART
Chapter 5: A New Fresh Start
Chapter 6: The Unexpected Visit...
ANNOUNCEMENT
|Annoucment| I'M BACK

Chapter 3 The Beginning

344 8 10
By LaciePreston

🌹Three Year's Later🌹
🌼🌼🌼
It's been three years... Since he's been missing.
🌸Y/N P.O.V🌸
You know when I imagined getting a boyfriend I didn't expect them to never come back. Love is supposed to be amazing and it is! But it's happened and I still not giving up on Dark Choco! Basically what happened is he went to get the Strawberry Jam Sword, but then he never returned... Well, that's what King Dark Cacao Cookie said. I do believe the king but he seems more... Distant and he changed his look now he has a ponytail which looks nice! I know what you thinking! No, I'm not in love with my boyfriend's father that would be weird and betraying Dark Choco Cookie!

That's pretty much what's happened, oh except we needed to re-build our kingdom... Three years ago... After Dark Choco disappeared! I'm sure it's just a coincidence... No, it can't be it's too weird for it to be a coincidence! I'll find out later. And my life? Same old, same old. Well not exactly! Dark Cacao let me live inside the castle!! It was so kind of him to do that! The only thing wrong with this place is Affagato Cookie, I just don't trust him. Anyway, I got to go to a meeting! Why? It's because His Royal Highness trusts me! Yes, simple Y/F/C! That'll show all of the haters.

🌼🌼🌼

🍫The meeting🍫

Just as I was coming into the room, I heard a ton shouting. I sat down near the king and put on a serious face.

"It's only a matter of time before the beasts of the Liquorice Sea approach us!" An old man screeched.

"We need to build up more defences!"

"No, we need to face the beast head-on!"

"Quiet," Dark Cacao spoke. "We will work on our defences."

"But Your Majesty! We should face them before we have a problem on our hands!" Affagato Cookie said.

Dark Cacao ignored him and he signalled to Affagato Cookie to end the meeting.

"The meeting is now done!" Affagato announced and everyone started to go back home.

Everyone is gone except you and Affagato Cookie.

"Y/N is it?" he wondered.

"...How don't you know my name? I've been here for three years!" I replied.

"Well I'm sorry but I just don't pay attention to people unimportant,"

"Well, you should at least try! Snobby arrogant cookie, whoops I forgot your name sorry~" I laughed.

I walked out of the room, laughing. Perhaps it isn't so bad here! But I truly miss Dark Choco Cookie! I wonder what he would have done... I head back to my room. Hmm, what book? One about the ancient heroes! I flopped onto my bed and I read.. And then everything went black.

🌼🌼🌼

I examine my surroundings and I see something I didn't expect...

"Dark Choco Cookie! Are you okay? What happened?!" I asked worriedly.

"Y/N I... I'm fine,"

I look at him, he looks the same but something feels different.

"I see you got the sword!" I said awkwardly.

"...I don't need you anymore."

"What in Earthbread are you talking about?!"

I wake up.

Surely that dream means something! No, I shouldn't worry after all it's safe here in the castle, I hope...

🌼🌼🌼

🌩Narrators P.O.V🌩

A cookie stands amid the darkness, looking disappointed. Perhaps this cookie was a part of the cookies of darkness, or maybe not. I'm just a narrator with a story to tell! A story of love, heartbreak, brave cookies and new friendships!

🌼🌼🌼

🍫Dark Cacao's Castle🍫

🌸Y/N P.O.V🌸

I've been summoned to the castle! I don't know why though, I hope nothing is wrong!

"Y/C/F, I trust that you know why your here?" Dark Cacao asked.

"Well, actually my king, I don't!" I replied.

"But you do know! You know the crime you committed!" Affagato Cookie spat.

"Crime?! I didn't do any crimes!" I shouted angrily. "Maybe I should be the one to accuse you of crimes! You don't even like the king! You are only doing this to get rich!"

"Like your the one to talk about me wanting to be rich! You've done the same thing you accused me of!"

As I and Affagato Cookie kept on arguing the king spoke.

"Quiet,"

"Yes, Your Majesty," Me and my rival whispered.

"Since Y/N you don't know why you're here, allow me to tell. You've been accused of planning to take over my kingdom! And only dating my son to get rich." Dark Cacao's face showed he was serious.

"B-but Your Highness I would never! I would never betray this kingdom and date your son for that! I loved him and I still do! But I'll trust your judgment, my king. May the fallen warriors protect this kingdom," I prayed.

"Your punishment is banishment!"

"Y-yes my king..." I started running out of that castle as fast as I could!

My vision went blurry... Am I crying? No, I need to focus on getting out of here! Who knows what the king would do if I stayed any longer.

I looked at all of the villages and happy families. Oh, how I'll miss this place even though I hate the snow!
But where can I go?! Where can I find a place to stay?

2 hours later

Thanks for the memories Dark Cacao kingdom! Maybe one day I'll come back!

*Quick author's note: I don't know what's before the Dark Cacao kingdom! Because I'm stuck on stage ten :( so if I get anything wrong I'm sorry.*

3 days later

I think I'm going crazy. Why? Well, I've been stuck in a forest for 2 days! It's so big but luckily I know how to survive this place! I keep walking through the forest and I see a palace! Oh, oh, oh! This must be Hollyberry's Palace! And if I'm correct, there's a market here! I only have a few coins but that's better than nothing! I walk through the beautiful, busy market and I hear some cookies talking about... A new kingdom?

"I've heard any cookie can live there! And they won't get attacked!"

"I heard that Parfait Cookie is there!"

"Excuse me! Where's this kingdom?" I ask politely.

The cookies tell me the directions and I say thank you.

I may have been exiled from my home but this is just a new adventure! Who knows, maybe I'll find Dark Choco!

No, not maybe it's I will!

*A/n: Well hello, everyone! Sorry, this chapter took a while! I had writer's block and I was feeling sick! Now, I'm not sure when the next chapter will come out! But I'll try to make sure it doesn't take as long as this did! Oh, is it just me or does Dark Cacao Cookie look handsome in that kimono and his ponytail?! Anyway, good night everyone or good morning! See you in the next chapter! P.S if I got any spelling mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
252K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
849K 39.5K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
703K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...