Chapter 6: The Unexpected Visit...

Cherry Blossom: "Nice to meet you! To celebrate all of us becoming friends, let's have a tea party!"

Parfait: "And we could invite Pumpkin Pie!"

Cherry Blossom: "Oh! Oh! Don't forget Cherry, Blackberry and Cream Puff!"

Parfait: "Of course!"

I of course, don't know who these people are. How would I?

Me: "Who-"

Cherry Blossom: "Carol's throwing a Christmas party as well! Oh my! I'm so sorry for interrupting you Y/N!"

Me: "Ah, don't worry about it Cherry! But who are those cookies?"

Parfait: "Of course she wouldn't know who they are!"

Cherry Blossom: "I'll tell her Par. Cherry is my sister and the rest are our friends!"

Me: "Oh, alright!"

Parfait: "Let's go then!"

🌼🌼🌼

Here I was. In a group hug. A very tight one.

Onion: "WAHHHH!"

That's Onion! Blackberry brought her here. While she was eating, Blackberry pulled us away and told us a story!

Blackberry: "One day in the mansion," she turned to me. "Where I work at. I went towards the spire and I looked up. I saw her sobbing and trying to hide from me, so I asked for her name and she questioned me if I was 'it'. She was afraid of a ghost coming after her... but didn't know she is one and at that moment I decided I won't tell the truth just yet."

Me: "Poor Onion..."

Cream Puff: "Let's cheer her up!"

Pumpkin Pie: "Can we... play some board games?"

Carol: "Of course and great idea!"

Pumpkin Pie: "Pompon wants to join..."

Carol: "They can Pie!"

Pumpkin smiles at Carol and to be honest, it melt my heart! She should smile a lot more!

Cherry: "I want some jellies!"

Cherry Blossom: "And you'll get some now sis!"

I stare at them sadly. At times like this, I wish I knew my family. I hope I find them one day!

Parfait: "Earthbread to Y/N!" I see her waving in my face... Oh the party!

Me: "Oh, sorry Par! I must of zoned out." I spoke calmly while I saw the others at the table having fun and eating.

Parfait: "That happens to me sometimes but you looked... down! Are you alright?"

Me: "Yeah. I was just thinking about my family..." I start messing with this one piece of my hair.

🌼🌼🌼

Blackberry: "Put this card down Onion and you'll give us all a few cards."