𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓ᡃʳⁱᡃⁿᡃ α΅Κ³α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
‼️‼️‼️
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

twelve

8.6K 306 44
By stevezwifey

   "did you like dinner?" y/n questioned ariana as they walked down the sidewalk. they walked side by side, ariana holding onto y/n's arm tightly.

   ariana looked up at her, smiling widely. "mh-hm! thank you for taking me and for paying; even though i told you not to," she bumped y/n's hip with hers, pouting at her.

y/n giggled to herself. "you paid for my coffee all that time ago, so it's my turn to pay for you." y/n moved her hips and bumped ariana back, laughing when ariana stumbled a little.

the two could only walk a few paces longer before ariana whined, stopping her steps. y/n stopped with her and frowned, "hey, you okay?" ariana looked up with an overdramatic frown, "my feet hurt," she whined.

   y/n smiled, rolling her eyes. "right..so what do you want me to do about it?" she chuckled, crossing her arms across her chest. ariana just stared up at her with doe eyes, making y/n's heart flutter.

   "okay, come here," y/n turned around, bending her knees to tell ariana to jump on her back. ariana smiled brightly and took off her heels before wrapping her arms around y/n's neck and jumping on her back.

   y/n picked her up with ease, a blush spreading on ariana's cheeks. she gripped tightly under ariana's thighs as ariana took a real leap of faith, pressing her lips to y/n's warm cheek.

   y/n felt herself blush and her knees go weak, her grip accidentally loosening. "uh, can i take you somewhere, do you think?" she asked the girl on her back, trying to distract herself from the feeling in her stomach.

   ariana nodded excitedly, "yes please. can you tell me where?" she asked, turning her nose into y/n's neck, inhaling her comforting scent. y/n giggled, "no, you'll see when we get there. and, did you just sniff me?"

   ariana whined in embarrassment. "you smell good, leave me alone!"

——

"we're here!" y/n cheered, bending down to let ariana off her back. ariana frowned to herself as her feet were placed back on the floor and y/n's hands were back at her own sides.

she looked up at the building anyway, not noticing the way y/n was looking at her. she wet her lips quickly, admiring the way ariana's eyes glistened in the light that beamed off the building, her glossed lips shining.

ariana snapped y/n out of her thoughts as she spoke up, "what is here?" she giggled, looking back to y/n with her bottom lip between her teeth.

y/n smiled as she thought back to her mother. "my mom had a dance studio—that's why she used to dance with me all the time," she grabbed the girl's hand, pulling her towards the entrance of the building. "she would take me here all the time for her classes, and, you know, when my dad would get angry and we both needed a place to escape."

y/n dug the keys out of her pocket to unlock to front door of the studio y/n now owned herself. she pushed the door open gently and flipped the lights on. there were mirrors lining the walls, and on one wall hung a billion photos.

the lighting wasn't harsh, but it wasn't dark, creating a relaxing environment. the floor was a nice, light wood; a contrast to the dark color of the walls not covered with mirrors.

ariana looked back at y/n with the cutest and biggest smile. "awe, y/n/n! this is so cute!" she squealed, removing her hand from y/n's as she ran over to the wall filled with pictures, her eyes scanning each one looking for anything of y/n.

y/n kept her eyes on ariana as she stared in wonder, her heart racing and skipping a beat at just how beautiful she was. ariana suddenly gasped loudly, pointing her nailed finger to a photo. "oh my god! y/n, is that you?"

y/n stepped forward, squinting her eyes at the photograph with a smile of her own. "yep, eight year old me." she sighed as she stared at the younger version of her, a wave of sadness washing over her body. she was just so different now than she was then; y/n knew who y/n was when she was eight, but now she wasn't quite so sure.

ariana leaned in closet to the photo, reading the caption that was typed out in small letters. "mama and j; 2004," ariana giggled, turning back to y/n. "that's so cute."

   she turned back to the photo, feeling her stomach flutter as she stared at a young smiling y/n. even though she was only eight in the photo, she seemed much too tall to be so young.

   "wait..." ariana trailed off, slowly turning back to y/n. "did you...seriously have a "j" name?" she giggled, poking y/n's cheek. "j names are the worst, y/n! especially in boys!"

   y/n giggled, hiding her face as it felt in fire. "stop it, i know that! i know!" her giggles turned into laughs as ariana tickled behind her ear, a squeak leaving the taller girls lips.

   "what was it, huh?" ariana teased, clutching into y/n's shirt as she stared into her eyes. y/n shook her head furiously. "no, i'm not telling!"

   ariana squinted her eyes at y/n as she brought her fingers down to her stomach, tickling her over her shirt. y/n hunched over quickly, trying to cover herself but ariana would let up.

   she fell to the floor as she giggled, ariana joining in with her as she straddled y/n's waist without thinking. y/n noticed, though, her cheeks blazing and her mind racing with thoughts that shouldn't be there.

   she grabbed ariana's hands within her own, heaving in a large breath. "please, stop! please, have mercy!" she panted, her chest moving up and down rapidly.

   ariana giggled and nodded her head, suddenly becoming aware of how she was literally on top of the singer. she blushed wildly as she pushed herself off, instead laying on the floor next to her.

y/n looked over her, the most genuine smile ariana had ever seen on her lips. ariana rolled over into her side, propping her head up with her arm. "um, i know i already asked you, but are you doing okay? and tell me the truth," she pointed out.

   y/n sighed, looking back up to the ceiling as everything from the night daisy left came running back to her. "ariana, please. i don't..." she stuttered, cupping her hands over her face as tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.

  ariana frowned as she sat up, sitting her hand on y/n's thigh. "y/n, it's okay. i'm not here to judge you, i just wanna talk. have you...have you even told anyone about it?" she asked, running her thumb along y/n's jeans.

   y/n sat up next, brining her knees up to her chest. "no, because it's fucking embarrassing!" she groaned, wiping a tear that fell down her cheek. "we were just eating dinner at home like we usually do when she just—" y/n cut herself off, smiling to herself and letting out a sarcastic laugh.

   "i was so happy that day—and then all of the sudden she just told me that she didn't feel the same anymore." ariana felt her heart break as y/n's lip trembled, her tears falling faster. "d-do you know how that feels? to have your girlfriend of nearly eight years tell you that she doesn't love you anymore? we were supposed to get married the next month." her voice trailed off at the end, her head shoving between her knees.

   ariana moved closer to her, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. y/n let out a shaky breath, her forehead resting on ariana's shoulder. "i love her so fucking much," she sniffed, wiping her eyes. "and i miss her so much."

   ariana held her tighter, if it was possible. "i know, y/n/n." she grabbed her cheeks, lifting her head so she could kiss her forehead gently. "it's gonna be okay, i promise you. you know, one day you'll find another girl that loves you and appreciates you just as much as you do her. and i know that because you are the best person i've ever met. you have the biggest heart, the biggest brain, and the cutest face ever," she giggled, pinching her cheeks.

   y/n smiled softly, leaning into ariana's hands. "hell, if i could, i'd marry you. you're fucking amazing, and i love you so much." ariana finished, a small smile on her face as she brushed under y/n's eyes, wiping her tears.

   "thanks. and i love you too, ari," y/n giggled, wrapping her arms around ariana's waist as she hugged her tightly. "...you think i'm cute?" she spoke up after a minute, the giggles still on her tongue.

   ariana blushed, hiding her face in y/n's neck. "shut up, y/n! i was trying to make you feel better!" she laughed as y/n pulled her onto her lap, squeezing her tightly.

   "it's okay," y/n whispered. "i think you're cute too."

——
laugh out loud

i love them so much i just be like 🥰🥰😩😩
ugh i want them to kiss 😔 not yet tho lol

i love yooouuuu <33333!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
116K 4.8K 20
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ariana likes her daughter's babysitter a bit more than she should.
33.8K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
81.7K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"