Alpha Felix

By Wolffe59

Amber was rejected at birth by her less than caring parents, leaving her in the forest to die. Luckily a youn... More

Prologue
Departure
Roommate
The Meeting
Evaluation
Training
Training pt. 2
Nurse Visit
Personal Visit
My Hero
Taking Care of A Problem
Well This Is Awkward
Naked and Pissed
Why Me?
What Am I Going To Do?
Unexpected Visitors
Apology
Hero On The Run
Is It Worth Saving Me?
Cat's out of the bag
Epilogue
New story!

Back To Square One

101K 3.6K 299
By Wolffe59

The song is what Amber sings to Lexi. :)
I collapse from exhaustion on my sister's bed. "Wolfy! Can you sing to me now?" I sigh. I'm really not in the mood to do anything but curl into a ball and cry, but for Lexi, I'll do anything.

I sit up and let her crawl into bed. I sit next to her, and scratch her back gently as I start singing:
"I'll be there,

Close your eyes,

And you'll see me,

Just call my name, ..."

When I finish the song, she's in a deep sleep. I sigh, and go to lay on my mother's bed. Not long after Lexi falls asleep mom comes walking back in from the shower. I motion for her to be quiet, and she tip toes over to me. "Are you okay? How'd your talk with Fe-" "Mom with all due respect I really don't want to talk about it right now." She nods, taking the hint.

Mom gets ready for bed, and I stand and stretch. "I'm going back to my room, goodnight." I hug her and she kisses my forehead. "Goodnight sweetie, I love you." I smile. "I love you too." I walk over to Lexi and kiss her on the top of her head, and silently walk out. I walk down the hallway, rubbing my mark. I've never figured out why but it's always sore after I shift. I get into my room to see that Maya is already asleep. I crawl into my bed and pull the covers over my head, and just cry. How? How could a person I've only known a week hurt me like this? This aching pain in my chest is almost unbearable. I've never let someone in before. Because of who I am, or what I am, I've always had my walls up for the world. I have friends that I've known since my mother found me, and if they were to walk out of my life now, I'd be helping them pack their bags. I don't do relationships, and this is the exact reason why. Storm has been howling in pain ever since I ran out of the work room. Hearing my wolf in so much pain breaks my heart more than it's already broken.

I guess I wasn't his mate after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got no sleep last night, nada. Storm kept me up from her constant howling and whining. I roll over to see that it's 6:10am. Might as well go take a shower.

I grab my uniform and shower stuff and head to the bathrooms. I stand underneath the water, letting it wash away all my dried tears and broken feelings.

I get dressed and head back to my room to wake Maya up. I shake her shoulder gently. "Maya? It's time to wait up. It's 6:30am." She groans, but rolls over and looks at me, observing my wet hair. "Have you already showered?" She asks, sitting up. I nod, and she looks at me surprised. "You were actually up before me? I'm impressed Everwood." She smirks. I shrug. "I never actually went to sleep." Her brow creases. "Why?" I shake my head. "I don't wanna talk about it."

We go down to the cafeteria, and grab some breakfast. We sit at our usual table, and look around. I try to avoid the Alpha's table, but I can't help but glance over there. Felix is the only one missing. 'Probably swapping spit with that bitch before class,' I thought. My wolf and I both cringe at that thought, but I sigh, knowing it's probably true.

I walk slowly to class. You know as the days go by I'm beginning to dread this class more and more. I walk inside and join the rest of the class, taking my usual spot in the back. Felix walks in just as always, 8:30am on the dot. He makes his usual speech in a monotone voice, not even looking at the class. He then pairs us all up and has us fight one another. He pairs me up with his beta since we have an uneven number, and he is no longer having to fill in for a missing instructor.

He puts up a good fight, but I take him down without a lot of struggle. I can feel Felix's eyes burning a hole in my back, but I refuse to look at him. Felix rotates us every now and then, when Alpha Chris walks in asking to talk to him. They talk, but I don't care enough to listen to what they're saying, so I keep fighting my opponent.

"Hendrix!" Felix yells. His beta runs over to him. So that's what his name was.

He sends Hendrix with Alpha Chris, and takes on his spot while he's gone. We all continue fighting for awhile then he would have us switch. This went one for the whole class, but since I had already fought Hendrix, I never got the chance to fight him.

That's probably for the best though.

Class comes to an end, and we all grab our stuff and get ready for lunch. "Amber?" I turn to see Felix walking towards me. "Can I have a moment?" I raise my eyebrow and shake my head.

"No."

I head out the door when he grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Amber please, I need to talk to you." I lean in, like I'm going to kiss his cheek, but whisper in his ear. "Too bad," I turn to walk away again. "Amber Everwood." I stop walking. "Are you defying an order from your Alpha?" I turn my head to look back at him.

"Yep." I make sure to pop the P at the end, then turn and strut down the hallway, leaving him with his shocked expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 226 36
A werewolf marks another wolf's mate driving their pack, The Black Wolf, into a war with the girl's pack, Red Shadow. The solution was for a marriage...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
4K 214 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
46.3K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...