❤️SHU KURENAI SERIES ❤ ( Cold...

Per ShuKurenai918

This series is about a cold person Shu Kurenai...he is forced to get married to Y/n but his attitude and cold... Més

Cold Husband series some information
When someone touching you inappropriately in front of your cold husband
When your cold husband gets jealous
When you are scared of your cold husband
When you have period cramps in front of your cold husband
When someone keep on staring at you in front of your cold husband
When you accidentally fall on top of your cold husband
When you hurt yourself in front of your cold husband
When your mother-in-law ask for a grandchild in front of your cold husband
When you gets jealous and Ignore your cold husband
When you accidentally saw your cold husband shirtless
When your cold husband accidentally saw you changing clothes
When you have a nightmare in front of your cold husband
When you can't sleep after watched horror movie in front of your cold husband
When your cold husband can't stop staring at you
When you do a cheating prank on your cold husband
When you make your cold husband blush/shy for the first time
When you make your cold husband Blush/Shy for the first time
When your cold husband purposely hurt you
When you went to a party with your cold husband first time
When someone kidnapped you
When a kidnapper tried to force you
When you meet your cold husband after kidnapping
When your brother comes to your home for the first time
When your cold husband kissed you in front of your brother
When you found out that your cold husband is a dangerous Mafia king
When you shout on your cold husband for the first time
When your cold husband forcelly take you home with him
When your cold husband forcelly tried to make love with you
When your cold husband died in a car accident
Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 1
Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 2
Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 3
Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 4
Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 5
Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 6

When you accidentally spill coffee on your cold husband

1.8K 55 33
Per ShuKurenai918

Hey sugars ❤️ Yes it's time to series 🥰 enjoy and maybe share this too.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu Kurenai...your husband it was arranged marriage, he has never loved you, he always behaviour cold towards you, gets mad for small things but for you he is everything...you loved him since the day you saw him and always do.

Now you bored while sitting on the bed just scrolling through your phone, you sigh and put your phone beside you and decided to go downstairs.

You went downstairs and saw Shu was sitting on couch still working, he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards his laptop...he looked stressed as you sigh and went towards him and sat beside him.

Y/n : Shu...
You whispered softly as he hummed in response.

Y/n : Do you want to eat ?

Shu : No...
He said in cold tone still looking at the laptop.

Y/n : Oh!!! Shu...work after eating hmmm ?

Shu : I said No...you eat if you want ? I am not hungry.

Y/n : but shu-

Shu : Get out...
He whispered.

Y/n : Shu-

Shu : I said GET OUT...
He suddenly raised his voice as you flinched, slowly tears started formed in your eyes...you hold them back and stood. As you about to go he said.

Shu : Wait...Just give me coffee.
He said while rubbing his forehead, closing his eyes and resting his head on the headboard. You nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

After awhile you came back with the hot coffee and went towards him, he opened his eyes and looked at you...as you about to hand him the coffee but...

The cup accidentally slipped from your hand making all the coffee spill on him, as soon as the hot coffee made contact with his skin...he glared at you with his burning eyes as you just freeze at your spot.

Shu : WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!!
He yelled at you as you flinched by his sudden action, tears flowing non-stop from your eyes but you still managed to spoke.

Y/n : I-I am s-sorry...I-I am really s-sorry...

Shu : SHUT UP!!! SORRY THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED TO SAY SORRY HUH ? YOUR SORRY DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

He said while coming towards you as you gulped looking at him, he grabbed the flower pot and smashed harshly on the floor still coming towards you.

Shu : WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY ?
Before he could come even closer to you...you run to him and buried your face in his chest, hugged him tightly while crying.

Y/n : I-I am s-sorry...I really d-didn't mean it, please don't get mad.
His eyes softened as he closed his eyes to calm himself but you could hear his heavy breathing due to all the screaming he did.

You were crying non-stop, he didn't said anything but surprisingly he just hugged you back and patted your back. You broke the hug and wiped your tears and said.

Y/n : Is it hurting huh ?

Shu : No...

Y/n : but-
Before you could complete your sentence he already went out of the room and headed towards your shared bedroom. Tears still falling as you quickly wipe away, sighed and started cleaning the mess.

He took a quick bath and laid down and closed his eyes remainding what just happened. After awhile you entered the room and saw him...

You thought he fall asleep as you went towards empty side and laid down beside him. You just stared at his calm face.

Then your gaze fell on his wrist which was totally red. You slowly held his wrist and softly caressed his wrist...then place a kiss on his wrist.

Y/n : I-I am sorry...
You said and turned around and started to sob lightly your back facing him.

~Shu P.O.V~

I got out off thought and a smile formed on my lips when I felt soft hands grabbed my wrist and softly caressing it. Then I felt soft lips pressed on my wrist, I didn't open my eyes cause it felt like my pain faded away.

Y/n : I am sorry...
I smile at her statement then I opened my eyes when I heard her soft sob, I look at her...her back facing me.

~End of Shu P.O.V~

You just sobbing silently suddenly you felt his strong arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer to his chest, your eyes widened as you immediately stopped sobbing.

You could feel his hot breathe on your neck then he said in a deep voice.

Shu : Shhh!!! I am sorry...
He said and turned you around and sat straight and wipe your tears with his thumbs.

Shu : I am really sorry...please don't cry now.
He said and pulled you in his embrace and hugged you tightly, you just shocked trying to process what is happening. After awhile he broke the hug and caressed your cheeks softly.

Shu : Don't ever cry it's hurts me...when I see you like this.

Y/n mind : I cried because of him but now he's acting totally different, he didn't behaviour like this before.

He noticed your confused face and laughed a little.

Shu : I know I can't control my anger but I also can't stop loving you.

Your eyes widened as he chuckled and held your hands tightly and said.

Shu : I don't know why I am scared to tell you about my feelings towards you...I think maybe this thought "What if you don't love me"?

He took a deep breath and said.

Shu : I am really sorry for my behaviour towards you, I love you Y/n I am holding this for a long time...I really love you.

You shocked you didn't expect that, whole time you were just sat silently...he confessed his feelings towards you but you didn't said anything.

He was scared that you didn't said anything which make him even more nervous.

Shu : Please say something Y/n.

Y/n : I love you too...
You smiled and said as his smile widden.

Shu : You really do ?
He said as you nodded slowly he smiled and cupped your face and leaned closer and placed his lips on yours then pull away. This was the first time he kissed you as you froze.

Y/n : Did you just kisse-
Before you could complete your sentence, he smiled and again place his lips on yours...this time you closed your eyes to feel him as you kissed him back slowly.

After awhile you both pulled away.

Shu : I love you...
Your eyes getting watery because of happiness.

Shu : I told you don't cry, it's hurts me.
He said while wiping your tears with his thumbs.

Shu : Come on let's sleep hmmm ?
You nodded as he laid down, you also laid down beside him while thinking...you got out of thought when you heard his deep voice...he's not cold anymore.

Shu : Come here...
He said while pulling you closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around you, letting you feel his warmness which you wanted the most as you smiled brightly and hugged him tightly.

Shu : Good night Princess...

Y/n : Good night Prince...
You whispered as his lips curved up forming a smile then he leaned closer and kiss your forehead.

Shu : I promise to be a good husband from now on.
He said and you both fell asleep in each other embrace.

THE END!!!

Hope you like my chapter 1 and stay up for another chapters 😊

Thanks for reading sugars 🤗

Love you ❤️
Have a nice day/night 🥰

Meet your cold husband Mr.Shu Kurenai 😁 ❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.4K 64
SHU KURENAI X READERS ( ONESHOTS )
8K 520 27
Shu Kurenai is the vampire and his parents died after the king demon kill them since he was kid. He is immortal and he didn't had a friends, except f...
943 140 17
shu : not gonna lie Y/N but I fall for you . Y/n : dad there is something ??? F/n : ohh god there is nothing Y/n can't you understand why the hell yo...
127K 4.2K 38
{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake up every morning. And the reason for my...