ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {Kyojuro...

By hehechika

She was a blossom He was the sun {Name} Kamado grew up poor but loved by her mother and father yet she was em... More

🅲🅰🆂🆃
Page 1: Play and Write
Page 2: All the crowds listen in
Page 3: Dancing and the Dreaming...
Page 4: For all the sorrows....
Page 5: Welcome to my panic room...
Page 6: To the money's delight
Page 7: A start of a friendship
Page 8: The little boy by the streets
Page 9: The Stone Pillar and blooming friends
Page 10: Final Selection
Page 11: Summon thy sun
Page 12: {Name}'s trial
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN!
Page 13: A love blossoming
Page 14: Mission Accomplished
Page 16: Sun Breathing
Page 17: Light Swift
Page 18: A choice
Page 19: A dreary silence
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN! Part 2
Page 20: Mask
Page 21: I'll be waiting...
Page 22: A departure unnoticed
Page 24: The blossom who could control the sun
Page 25: The Aftermath
The 1st aftermath : Why she was called blossom...
Page 15: A boring life
The 2nd aftermath: Sakura mochi?

Page 23: Tea

2.3K 106 33
By hehechika

{Name} walked around the small pond she recently found. After picking up the mysterious blue spider lily, she decided to stroll for a bit, wanting to see If she could find something else interesting.

{Name} looked within the shallow waters. Seeing as her reflection looks at her the same way she looks at it. She stroked the dangling hafunda earrings on her ears. Rubbing the material.

"The replicator did a good thing replicating it."

She mumbled to herself. She then thought of what her siblings are doing right now, especially Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"After mysteriously dying, I put a lot of work to them. Maybe...I should go back?"

What was there to fear? Her oppressors mysteriously were massacred one day so she could go back right? But what was stopping her?

"I can quit being a demon slayer and go back to them and live a good life again. So why am I not doing something about it?"

What would she have in this side of the world? She would know demons existed, yes, but her only reason to become a demon slayer was to complete what her father had ordered.

She sighed deeply, she then walked away from the pond and ventured back towards the hut. She looked around and saw a bush of Rhododendrons. She went towards it and touched the small petals, sighing deeply again.

"As ridiculous as it sounds, I wish I could be a blossom like my name. That way, all I have to do is to bloom without me doing much work."

She looked around and reached for her pocket. She fished out her old music box and opened it. A familiar tune and the familiar 9 figures dancing as it played, played again and echoed through the lonely forest.

{Name} hummed the song and continued her last thought.

"The rain would flow to give me water"

The wind harshly blew.

"The wind would blow against me to refreshen me."

The sun seemed calmer right now.

"The sun would shine through to give me sunlight."

She then twirled around.

"And the entire forest would look at me, sitting still looking pretty..."

She dropped her smile that she unconsciously conjured when she thought of her previous ideas.

"But as a human, I can't be like that. I won't allow to be like that. As someone who has experienced harsh things in life, now that the storm is gone, I can't simply move past it yet."

She gripped the bottom part of the opened music box.

"They always said to never trust the calm after the storm. Even If there is an island to go back to, Its smart to know that I've already dug myself deep in the situation."

Her father is still waiting for her to master the sun breathing. Yoriichi is counting on her to be his successor. Rengoku and her still need to investigate the demon king himself. And she still needs to honor these choices with her will.

"That's right, I won't be selfish. I can go back, but I won't. Even If it kills me, I'll make sure to fulfil these things. I'll let life flow, I promise that."

{Name} looked at the music box, seeing the 9 figures stop as the music halts at it's last note. She closed the music box and kissed the cover of it. They will have to wait, she swears that she will come back to her family no matter what...

.
.
.

"Hmm.."

A gruff voice hummed while looking at the destroyed palace of the Soma Clan.

The voice came from a man standing at 5'10. He wore a haori of clouds that he gathered up in a black belt. His nichirin blade strapped against his hip and he wore a tengu mask.

His name was Urokodaki Sakonji, the retired water hashira.

"I saved that man all those years ago, I didn't expect him to actually spread such rumors about the corps to his clan.."

He mumbled to himself. He remembered how Raikagu Soma was shaking behind him as he faced off a demon after the nobleman.

The man thanked him so many times, he even offered to kiss his shoes, but Sakonji ignored him and swayed him to never tell a soul about his encounter.

"Did you really expect him to stay silent?"

A familiar voice said behind the old man. That voice belonged to Shinjuro. Sakonji looked at the other retired hashira by turning his face within his shoulders.

"Former Flame Hashira Rengoku.."

Shinjuro had wore a decent outfit and had no weapons on him what so ever. The father crossed his arms and looked at the man.

"Ignore the formalities. Right now, you and I are just investigators of this matter."

"I see... so you noticed too?"

"Yeah. No way were they murdered by a normal demon."

Shinjuro walked along the damaged halls of the palace with Sakonji.

"What made you realize that It could have been more?"

Sakonji questioned.

"The hole within that traitor Kakushi, what was his name? Itadori?"

"Itadori Soma, the Soma clan's second son."

"After Hanto?"

"Yes"

Sakonji confirmed.

"Itadori's big problem matched perfectly with the description my son and his partner are investigating."

"What are they investigating?"

Shinjuro and Sakonji stopped by the entrance of the palace. The main entrance's doors were blocked with police tapes and police barracks. Shinjuro touched the wooden gate.

"You know exactly what I am talking about."

Shinjuro glared at Sakonji. Sakonji widened his eyes behind his mask.

"The demon king? They were assigned to investigate the demon king? Those two teenagers?"

Shinjuro nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know what Oyakata-sama was thinking. It was a punishment for the girl at most but dragging my son into it is a twist."

"But even If its a punishment, no one has ever seen Muzan before. Not in our generation, nor anyone's generation."

"I know, that's why I question Oyakata-sama's decision to hold a specific investigation. I mean, isn't that what our real goal is really? To find that bastard and behead the shit out of him?"

Shinjuro said. He was now resting his shoulder towards the blocked gate.

"Yes it is, so what is the Ubuyashiki clan planning?"

Sakonji said. The masked man looked down.

"So what have they now accomplished?"

"So far, rumored cases where the demon king was presented. They came up with the idea that maybe that Muzan was using other demons to catch his food. However, there were times where brutal beaten bodies were found. All of them have different causes of deaths but one is still the same, It was in a dark and less crowded place, and there would be no witnesses."

"But the Soma Clan was murdered during a party correct? Why would Muzan try to kill a whole clan? Was he that hungry?"

Sakonji wondered but Shinjuro shook his head.

"I don't know. Even I haven't encountered him. My guess is that he might me looking for someone but I don't know the reason why."

"You have any guesses who it is?"

Shinjuro sighed deeply.

"Yeah, I have one. And I sure hope I ain't right..."

Shinjuro looked to the side and saw the once beautifully designed structure of the Soma Palace. He wasn't gonna lie, for a family of pathetic people, It wasn't half bad to look at.

"And that is?"

Sakonji asked, gripping the hilt of his katana. Shinjuro looked back at him with a serious glare.

"If I say this, would you not speak a word of it?"

"Not in a million souls."

The Rengoku sighed again and cleared his throat.

"I guess that he is after the sun breather, {Name} Kamado."

"Your son's partner? She's a sun breather?"

Sakonji wondered again and Shinjuro nodded.

"Yeah, her. She was asking Kyojuro to teach her sun breathing but with her problems they don't have the time for it."

"Why would Muzan try to go after her? Revenge maybe?"

Sakonji suggested.

"Like I said, I don't know the reason why he would be after her...."

.
.
.

Days later

Kyojuro marched towards the hut in a hurry. His trusted crow perched on his shoulders. He had come back from that mission with Mitsuri. One thing on his mind.

'I am a step away from becoming the flame hashira, my dream and mission since I was a child. But...why do I feel less excited than I should be?'

Kyojuro thought to himself. He frowned upon remembering the gruesome mission he had. Not only that, he had to act as If {Name}'s 'death' had affected him.

'I'm not one to act but I'm glad Mitsuri bought it. Though..'

Kyojuro stopped on his steps.

'It was pitiful to see her with bugs under her eyes. {Name} is important to her, I understand. But a part of me wants to say to her she is alive somehow.'

He continued walking as If nothing happened.

'No matter. I should just tell {Name} quickly of the plan'

Kyojuro practically ran towards the house. The crow on his shoulders flying away and watching it's master ran on the field towards the small abandoned hut.

"{Name}-san!"

Kyojuro called out as he saw {Name} coming out of the forest. Her trusty music box on her hands.

"Oh! Kyojuro-san!"

{Name} yelled worriedly and ran to him as well. {Name} stopped as she placed a hand on Kyojuro's shoulders.

"Are you okay? Senjuro said your mission would've been at least a week to complete!"

"Hahaha! Well the demon was tough and I wanted to get back to you as soon as possible! I did promise in the letter right?"

"Yeah..you did.."

{Name} looked down. Kyojuro noticed her sad face and cleared his throat.

"I need to tell you something..Mind If we go inside?"

"Sure.."

They got to the hut and sat down by the porch. {Name} kindly placed his nichirin blade on the side and Kyojuro sat down, watching her do the work.

Soon, {Name} sat down as well with him. Looking at him in a serious tone.

"So? What did you want to say?"

"There...could be a possible chance I could be promoted to a hashira."

Kyojuro said with a serious tone. His smile dropped. {Name}'s eyes widened and gaped her mouth.

"A hashira?! What rank are you right now?!"

"A kinoe"

"Woah! How did you know?!"

"Its in our hands, didn't you know?"

"What?!"

{Name} looked at her left hand, lifting it and examining it. Kyojuro chuckled. He grabbed the hand {Name} had raised and kissed it gently and charmingly.

{Name} flushed at the action and retrieve her hand back.

"What was that for..."

She mumbled shyly. Kyojuro laughed.

"Aww {Name}-san you look so cute!"

"Kyojuro-san! Let's just go back to the topic. You becoming a hashira? That's great!"

{Name} changed the topic quickly. Kyojuro smiled and nodded, but his face immediately dropped.

"Yeah It would be nice...But.."

His face had a sad gaze of longing.

"That means I would be busy.."

"So what? Even as a normal ranked demon slayer you were always busy."

"No, you don't get it."

Kyojuro huffed. He turned to {Name} and grabbed her shoulders, looking directly into her eyes.

"If I'm busy, I won't be able to protect you. I know you are capable of protecting yourself, but I want to be your pillar of support here. I want to be by your side forever."

"Forever?"

"Until you are ready to let me go then I will be your protector. Because I..."

Kyojuro trailed off. A particular sentence in mind, but he shrugged that idea off. Thinking it was too early...

"I..care deeply for you {Name}-san...You're one of the people I care about in this entire world and I mean it."

He gripped the girl's shoulder tighter and pulled her inches to his face.

"And we promised we'll be waiting for the right time. So I am willing to wait with you. I want my mornings to be with you until the midnights of each days I live. I want to do the waiting here, by your side as we admire everything the world gives us to admire."

He hugged her closely. His head on the side of her neck. Chests pressed together. {Name} blushed at the position.

"So I am willing to drop my goals in life for your smile. So please, let's run away together, you and I."

{Name} heard those words in a shock. She never thought the man she had been so comfortable with as a partner, would say those things.

"W-wait Kyojuro."

Kyojuro pulled back. {Name} frowned at him.

"Run away? As in, leave everything behind?"

"Yes."

"Absolutely not!"

"Why?"

Kyojuro argued.

"Because you have little brother here Kyojuro! And your father who needs you! You can't drop your goal for me Kyojuro!"

"But I want to {Name}!"

"No! Absolutely not!"

{Name} stood up and looked at him with an angered face.

"Look, I know you have immense feelings for me. And I feel them too. But you can't just suggest running away for me to be happy! You need to be happy to!"

"But-"

"I swear If you are gonna say 'your happiness is my happiness' Don't! Because It isn't!"

{Name} kneeled down and touched Kyojuro's cheeks.

"Your happiness is not the same as mine. You are your own person Kyojuro. Running away won't solve anything!"

"But I would become a hashira for moments until now! I don't know what to do!"

"Then reject it!"

"I can't!"

Kyojuro shouted in a fury. This made {Name}'s hands halt at her actions on Kyojuro's face.

Kyojuro sighed.

"I can't because I, If I refused it, I can feel my mother shaking her head at me! I can't refuse something she wants me to grow up on! She wants me to set my heart in a blaze but I am too weak! Running away with you is my best choice! I'm sorry but please! Its the reality when I say I want to give you everything in life because you deserve it {Name}-san!"

"So does your mother Kyojuro!"

{Name} shouted. Kyojuro's eyes widened.

"Your mother deserves the world, Senjuro deserves the world, You father deserves the world Kyojuro! I am trying to say is.."

She trailed off, slowly coming towards Kyojuro.

"When you are in immense liking towards someone, you shouldn't feel like they are the only people in the world. Yes, it is nice to be treated better than anyone, but its selfish towards the people around us. Your family is a good family who has done nothing wrong towards me. They don't deserve their son to be strain away from them."

Kyojuro touched {Name} cheeks and she touched his.

"{Name}-san.."

"Do you get it? I want you to stop thinking about me for once Kyojuro. I am fine, we are still young Kyojuro. We are barely 16 to 17. Tomorrow will be my birthday right?"

Kyojuro nodded and smiled.

"Yeah...I'm sorry for bringing up running away..."

"Its alright Kyojuro. I understand, you were scared for me right? There is no need to be scared."

{Name} put her forehead on Kyojuro's whispered.

"I will be patiently waiting for you every mission you have. I will be here by your side, waiting for the day we can commit. I will be patiently be here, as your pillar of support Kyojuro. So please..."

{Name}'s hands trembled.

"Accept your becoming of hashira. I'm not forcing you to actually do it if you don't have the heart, but I know you are saying those words for me..."

"I'm truly sorry..."

"And I told you its fine"

{Name} kissed Kyojuro's knuckles.

"I'll be waiting..I already told you this!"

.
.
.

The next day

{Name} was lazily touching her feet within the waters of the pond. Her nichirin blade on her side. Today was her birthday, and It was also the day where Kyojuro would be announced as the Flame Hashira.

Sadly, she couldn't be with him as he stood before Oyakata-sama. She was still seen as 'someone on a leave' according to Shinjuro's fake letter.

Her music box was playing that tune she oh so loved. The 9 figures dancing along with ding of each note.

"Phew...Good thing I was able to convince Kyojuro to not run away...But that also meant I have to carry my nichirin blade at all times..."

'Drink...'

She flinched when she heard the voice of Yoriichi in her mind.

"What?"

'Drink it..'

"The what? The pond?"

'The flower you picked...You have to consume it."

"What?!"

She shouted to the voice. But the voice mysteriously didn't respond. She stood up bare footed and looked around.

"Hello?! Yoriichi?! What do mean I have to drink it?!"

However no voice answered. She digged through her pockets and grabbed the pouch she put the whole flower in. She took a peak inside and saw the flower was still fresh.

"Obviously this flower is magical..but strange.."

'When I mentioned my blade, Yoriichi tells me to suddenly drink the flower. Maybe like in a tea way? Soak the flower into hot water and drink it?'

"But spider lilies are mildly poisonous.."

But she decided to question it no further. She hurried back to the hut and prepared a cup and hot water. She took out the single flower and delicately picked the petals and put them inside a cup.

She poured hot water on them and let them sit. She also took small nectars on the stem and squeezed it onto the 'tea'.

"This smells like nothing. Oh Yoriichi, If I die, Its all on you."

She took a massive gulp and widened her eyes at the taste. She finished it all.

"Its...surprisingly..sweet?"

"What's surprisingly sweet?"

Kyojuro's voice appeared behind her. She turned around and saw Kyojuro. He was wearing a white haori with flames on the ends of the cloak. He had his hands behind him.

"Hey...you look good"

{Name} mumbled. She hid the cup within her kimono.

Kyojuro blushed.

"Thanks, Also I got you a present."

"A present?"

"Hahaha! Well duh! Its your birthday {Name}-san! Close your eyes first!"

"Alright?"

The girl obliged and closed her eyes. She felt a small mass by her lap.

"You can open now."

She opened her eyes and saw a small box by her lap.

"Open it!"

Kyojuro encouraged. She opened it and saw two bracelets.

"Cat charms?"

"Yep! Look, they also match! You have the black one and I can have the white one! The seller also said they are given to couples who would like to make a wish!"

"I presume this wish has something to do with our waiting?"

"You betcha! Now, we could wear this at all times! So that our wish could come true even more!"

{Name} chuckled at Kyojuro's cuteness. She simply tucked a stray away to his left ear.

"I would like that...Our own little couple Ideology."

"Happy Birthday {Name}.."

"Thank you Kyojuro.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
1.1K 24 12
Rest of the Story will be on @TheMotherwithTea account. ...
222K 10.2K 100
*SLOWLY EDITING EARLIER CHAPTERS !! REGULAR UPDATES STILL CONTINUING !!* It would be a lie if you said you didn't enjoy the current life you were liv...
2.3K 107 19
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...