UNNAAL ENAI ARINDHEN ~ An Ash...

By Anamateurthings

An emotional roller coaster! Aadhira, a pretty kind girl, moves on a city to start her work towards her pass... More

Welcome!
Meet Aadhira~1
Meet Sidharth~2
Unknown feelings~3
First Sight! ~4
Her comforter! ~5
Happy new year~2022
Opinion 💜
Falling in! ~6
Suggestions!
Happy us ~ 7
Again? ~ 8
Suggestions for casting!
Casting❤
Trap? ~ 10
Shattered~ 11
Tara is back~ 12
Dinner time~13
Who is the one? ~ 14
🤍❤️
New story🍁 ♥️

Scars and fears~ 9

458 63 10
By Anamateurthings

*******

Day after pooja day,

After a beautiful start of the new beginning in aadhira's life, she is just settled her mind at Peace, but still there is a pang in her heart to be careful and alert and not to fall again prey to the cunning lives in her past.

More than introvert, introvert-made is more worrying and it gives a unexplainable void and pain. Aadhira is one such girl who turned as an introvert from a easy go, jolly, bubbly girl.

Despite all this in her recent days, she is getting back to herself slowly forgetting all her scars and hurts. She couldn't resist talking with meena ma's family and she started liking and trusting the every soul lives there especially sidharth, the way he comforted her that evening and his warm and home gesture towards her not allowing her to be in her shell. She is breaking, breaking very slowly from her self built strong cocoon, she is trying to open her wings wide just as the her good olden days.

She is trusting him, among the people who judged her,he stood there with a wide smile and comforting words and with a shoulder to lean. Whatever the trust filled heart is tinted with shade of fear and insecurities still. Even she cannot resist herself from their family and bond,she also couldn't resist herself from her overthinking mind too .

Aadhira , standing in the balcony with her coffee mug, thinking all this, her eyes filled with tears, which is struggling to get out from her eyes. That's when she felt a pat in her shoulders. She turned sniffing to see ameya stand with a concern filled eyes. Without any delay she opened her arms for her bunny to hop in her embrace and soothe her. Aadhira chuckled in tears and hugged her tight. After a complete silence, ameya pulled off and took her inside and made her to sit in the bed.

A soul to hear you is a bless.

Ameya took her hands in hers not before wiping her tears.

Ameya~ what's bothering you?

Aadhira left out a sigh and said

Aadhira~ bayama iruku meya

Ameya~ edhuku d bayam innum en palasaye nenachutu irukeyy na iruken unkooda unaku onnu agathu, onnu aga vida maten purinjidha?

Aadhira ~ yes yes yes adhan adhan en bayam ameya you all will get me away from hurt but definitely will ending up hurting yourselves. Adhan bayam enakaga na innum ethana uyir elakaradhu?

She yelled in crying, making ameya eyes glistened. She patted her shoulders and wiped her tears.

Ameya~ apdila ila aadhu yarukum edum agadhu bayapadadha d

Aadhira~ unaku purila meya , think from my shoes, enala yara nambrathu yara nambakoodadhu nu kooda yosika mudila. Ennoda indha insecurity nalla ethana mura ethana vati elarayum hurt panirken, it's hurting me, ennala nambanum nu nenaikravangala namba mudila bayama iruku what if they leave me in half? Just like that? Uh? Unaku theriyadhadhu onnuila you know me, us anga enna la nadandhu nu you know , evlo try pannalum mudila d.

Elarayum enna la norma la paka mudila, I always see everyone in a doubtful way in a hesitation, idhu nala ethana nallavanga kooda hurt ayirpan, ennala mudila, freaking I can't move it anymore.

She opened her heart out loud crying, burying her head in ameya's palms. Ameya couldn't digest seeing her friend, to get hurt like this and to suffer this much. She couldn't do anything, she stroked her hair in comfort and said

Ameya~ you are overthinking aadhu, ne edhayum potu romba kolapikama manasu solradha kelu, everyone and everything is not same, kastapadutha ayiram peru iruka modhu, oruthar koodava pathukrathuku irukamatanga, nee pakra elame thappu nu ila, come my rasathi you can get over this soon, seriya?

Aadhira~ puridhu ana Mudilayee keka nalla iruku d ana you know what even sidharth aprm avaroda family enaku romba pudikum and avangala mulusa nambren  ana koodave bayam ennala Avangkuku edhavadhu problem ayidumo nu, avanagala hurt paniduveno nu, apo apo avanga enna ematiruvangalo emathurangalo nu bayam ana kandipa adhu ila .... Namaku romba pudichavangala namba mudiyama thavirkra vali it's hell ameya it's hell.

She cried, her puffed eyes her cheeks with her tears rolling and driver cracked lips, ameya's eyes filled with tears and hugged her close.

Ameya~ yaru ilanalum yaru irundhalum na irupen puridha? Aprm nee romba yosikra da... Don't think much just live the moment, past is past aadhu , you suffered a lot and lot ipo elathukum serthu nee happy ah irukanum, edayuum potu kolapikadha mm? Aprm sidharth and his family is genuine and they love us truly I feel , avanga namala emathamatanga i aasure you. Edhairundhalum romba yosikama irukalam puridha?

Aadhira nodded with tears, while ameya's hand moved towards her cheek to rub it off. Her only wish is to have her friend's cheek tear free.

Aadhira~ Loveeeee yoooooouuu

Ameya~ loveeeeee yoooouuuu chellakutttyyyy

Aadhira chuckled and wiped her tears and left out a relief sigh.

Aadhira ~ seri okay na poi dinner ready panren.

Ameya~ done done!

_________

Sidharth and vineeth were sitting in the couch with their ps on their hands, they both were sincerely indulged in the game, while tara hopped from the stairs and keenly looked at the duo and left out a sigh.

Tara (m.v) ~ nalla panamaram size ku valandha piragum idhu rendukum ps kekudhu cheiiii enna singer oh music director chei chei

Tara moved towards them and sat beside.

Tara~ anna

No response

Tara~ anna deiii

No response

Tara~ deiiiiiiii loosu pasangala

No response

Tara smirked and got an idea said

Tara~ Heyyy vanga vanga ameya aadhira akka

That's it the duo for a minute stopped the game, moved their gaze towards the door, but for their misfortune there is no one there, tara suppressed her laugh while her brothers turned towards her with a glare.

Tara~ deii vekama ilaya da

Sidharth~ edhuku d emathuna

Vineeth~ Korangu korangu

Tara~ ada chii summa irunga evlo nalla anna nu lam koopten apo thirumbadha moonji ipo matum en eeee nu thirumbudhu? Uh? Yen?

Sidharth and vineeth smiled sheepishly rubbing their temple.

Sidharth~ thangachiiiiii adhuuu

Tara~ stop,unaku idhu suit avala ne tara ne koopdu

Sidharth pressed his eyes hard while vineeth giggled.

Sidharth~ seri Tara adhu nanga avanga vandha edavadhu help venum ah nu keka dha thirumbinom... Ila da vinu?

Vineeth~ ama Tara adhuku dhan

Tara~ romba kevalama samalichinga better luck next time and now get me tickets for Singapore tomorrow.

Sidharth~ yen holidays la dhan irukey aprm enna odane kelambara

Vineeth~ adhan ah Enna dhu Tara any problem ?

Tara looked amazed at her pasakara brothers.

Tara~ Adeii annas adhalam ila, I am having a pending work there, innum sila thesis mudikavendiyadha iruku nu i got a call. Adhan kelambren but sekram vandaren.

Sidharth~ ohhh seri na book pandren appa amma kita inform panuya?

Tara~ Yes yesterday vey Mr And Mrs. Ram kita information solli permission vangiyachu

Vineeth~ badrama poitu va seriya?

Sidharth~ Valu thanama pannadha

Tara~ ade deii ungaluku idhalam set avala da

She said laughing while her brothers screwed her each ears.

Tara~ Aioo amma amma valikudu

Meena ma who is coming from upstairs seeing these three, rolled her eyes.

Meena~ Aiii ena da pandringa?

Sidharth~ ma vai jasthiya ayiduchu ma

Vineeth~ Anna ngra mariyadhaye ila miiii

Tara~ ma ila ma ivanga dhan ma aadhi..

She was about to say the incident happened before a while, her brothers closed her mouth with their palms.

Meena~ enna d aadhi ya yar adhu?

Tara shook her head as no and Meena ma scrunched her eyebrows

Meena~ yar uh d aadhi love edachum panriya enna?

Sidharth and vineeth laughed hard leaving her sister released while Tara stood with her hands on her plam and eyes widen.

Tara~ maa

She exclaimed while Meena ma chuckled

Meena~ summm dhan d kochikadha

Sidharth~ ma sema timing

He laughed laying in vineeth's lap

Vineeth~ irundhalum irukalam miiii pathu

Tara kicked vineeth's leg and glared at him.

Tara(m.v) ~ paavi pasanga epdi plate ah matitanganunga cheiii....

Meena~ seri neram achu la ineram aadhira ameya vandrupanga

Sidharth~ avangalum varuvangala enna?

Meena~ ila sidhu initial days la so pathuka varuvanga.

Sidharth~ ohhhh

Tara~ romba vayapolakadha.

Sidharth knocked her head making her wince in pain

Vineeth~ Great shot bruuhh.

Tara~ ma paru ma

Meena~ anna dhana d video

Tara~ aiooo epa samy mudila da na poren mela dei sid tickets potru seriya?

Sidharth~ okayy taru.

Vineeth~ ma enaku konjam vela iruku na velia poitu vandaren.

Meena~ saptu poitu va pa

Vineeth~ ila miiii na vandhu sapdre.

Sidharth~ hey don't skip breakfast da saptu poitu va

Vineeth~ adaaa  anna i am already full with fruits da vandu sapdreney

Sidharth~ seri okay poitu vandhu sapdre

Vineeth~ done byee brother, bye miiii

Saying he left the place, while sidharth moved towards his room to work ,informing his mother.

Vineeth spinning the Keys in his hands came out to see workers had started their work while ameya munching some chips and seeing the working place, He chuckled at ameya and moved with a smile.

Aadhira was talking with a woman who is working there, while she heard her favorite voice from behind.

   பூவாக என் காதல் தேனூறுதோ
   தேனாக தேனாக வானூறுதோ

She closed her eyes, her lips curved into smile while her heart filled the void with a calm feel. She is feeling the soul in the voice, the deep voice which is giving life to the song. The voice was coming from behind at the top.

Sidharth stood in the balcony of his room, singing his favourite song with his eyes closed, he opened his eyes to see down in the construction site, aadhira standing with her eyes closed and lips curved upwards. He smiled and continued

        கண்ணம்மா கண்ணம்மா
         கண்ணிலே என்னம்மா

She smiled while her eyes popping out tears, her heart felt a moment to be stuck and wanted this forever while he is admiring her reactions and he wanted her to be happy and happy only, he doesn't know why so but he wanted as his heart felt she deserves happiness.

   ஆகாயம் சாயாம தூவானமேது
    ஆறாம ஆறாம காயங்கள் ஏது

He doesn't know her pain but he can sense it , she cried and she felt a pang in her heart when she hears those lines.

       கண்ணம்மா கண்ணம்மா
          கண்ணிலே என்னம்மா

He finished his singing while she opened her eyes to see him seeing at her, she instantly smiled with tears and again once again maybe forever, he asked her to wipe her tears. Ameya saw this scene and felt an unknown happiness.

Sidharth smiled at her, while aadhira smiled at back and signed " Romba nalla paduninga" , he chuckled and muttered thank you and she slowly smiled and moved back looking at him ,and turned her gaze and continue her work.

Sidharth smiled at her and moved in towards the room, questioning himself why is she being sad and in tears and also about his sudden care and affection towards her.

Both started blooming but does they even know there is gonna some storm is waiting for them?
_____

To be continued....

Life turns out a mysterious day by day, it's not always spring, there is the time where the life will be dry completely like autumn but still the beauty of autumn reflects in how we are seeing and accepting it!

So yea how is sidharth's and aadhira's life is gonna change?

Few words about the chapter..?

Hope you like it?!

Comment pannunga buttercupsey❤ 💜
Do vote 💜💜

Thankyou💜

_author ☃️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...
97.9K 7.7K 40
Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set. Ashwin meets Sivaangi after 7 months of their breakup. Do they both s...
257K 24.6K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
82.7K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...