When the wind blows

By HRHeadquarters

Aslan Myers - Kidnapped and thrown into a world that's beyond dangerous. Where men treat women more of... More

When the Wind Blows
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Knocking on the devils door
Chapter 2 - Crimson is a form of red
Chapter 3 - Kinky I like it
Chapter 5: Trapped in thorns
Chapter 6: Play Nice
Chapter 7: Beast
Chapter 8: Fix the Broken
Chapter 9: Fiery Pits of Hell
Chapter 10: Like a clash in the meadows
Chapter 11: Night to Remember
Chapter 12: The gates of hell were open
Chat
Chapter 13: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 14: Insane
Urgent Note
Chapter 15: Plot Twist
Chapter 16: As you wish princess
Chapter 17: Thin Line Between Light and Dark
Chapter 18: A Feared Story Pt.1
Chapter 19: A Feared Story Pt.2
Chapter 20: A Watchful Eye
Chapter 21: Sweetener
Chapter 22: Good Girl
Chapter 23: Dangerous
Chapter 24: System Of Balance
Chapter 25: Ashes
Chapter 26: Surprise
Chapter 27: Flash Of White
Chapter 28: Just Let Go
Chapter 29: What Has Hell Spit Out?
Chapter 30: A breath with no air

Chapter 4: Like devil like Antichrist

978 41 4
By HRHeadquarters

Aslan Myers

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you and might I say the dumbest." He had pulled out a cigar a little earlier and now was blowing smoke into the air. "You wanna know how I just spent my day?" You could easily see that the man was frustrated and tired, just by his restless walk back and forth. "In various back to back meetings. And now I have to get back to punish a girl because she bit off one of our peoples dicks."

An satanic demon sounding laugh erupted from his throat. His hand went to my exposed belly, feeling the soft skin.

"Kinda feeling a little stressed, you know. Mind... i Don't know...helping me relieve some of this stress."

I scrunched up my face in disgust. "No, you seem like you need a proper sit down than rather a good fucking." I sassy, very much still chained up.

He let out an airy laugh then brought his other hand from his pocket and went to unlock the cuffs on my hands. "Feisty." He winked at me.

"Wait you're letting me go?" I question in surprise.

"I'm not one for hurting females sweetheart. Nor molestation or rape. Basically the whole bullshit my father has running down here." He said truthfully after my hands came down from up high and he crutches to get the ones off my ankles next.

I scuffed. "Aw that makes you such a gentlemen." I sassed.

He looked up at me with a deadpanned look, clearly noting my sarcasm.

"We'll have to be down here for a while, can't just have you walking back up like it was nothing." The man left me standing in the absence of the room and disappeared out of sight then to only appear a minute later with a wet cloth in his hand. He handed me the cloth and urged me to wiped my face, before going over to go sit on a nearby couch I didn't see earlier. "So how bout that talk?" A smirk played on his face.

"I wasn't being serious." I huffed, making sure I scrubbed my face clean.

"Well I am." His face went serious and he raised a prominent eyebrow, that shut me up.

With a huff I went over to the couch and plopped down.

"So you're the devils son."

"Ah you've met him." He joked, "I'm just playing but yeah."

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"22 miss nosey."

"I'm not nosey it was just a question."

"Sureee. I'm supposed to be taking over soon, in a couple months actually." He confessed, blowing another puff of smoke into the air.

"Great for you, you get to kidnap more innocent girls. Do you want a treat.?"

He laughed menacingly. "I Don't hurt women but I will shoot you if you keep with the mouth. And for your information im stopping all of that once I'm appointed. The kidnapping, auctioning, warehouse, brothel; all of this bullshit. I dont like it."

My brows furrowed in confusion. I couldn't understand because in my mind they're all the same, they use women for personal gain only. "Hm." I bid a simple nod with my lips in a tight line.

He looked over at me and scuffed. "What you don't believe me?"

"Frankly no, because what are you going to do once these women are gone?"

"I Don't like smug women." He rolled his eyes toward me. "I've planned through and through so I pretty much know what I'm doing thank you very much." He rolled his eyes.

"You're asking to fail." I scoffed. "You must really think these pleasure ridden men are just going to sit down as you get rid of all the women. It only takes one rotten apple that makes the others go bad."

"Okay miss know it all— Wait we're supposed to be talking about me, I'm the one stressing."

My face dropped as I looked at him. "And I was kidnapped and almost raped, which one of us has the bigger problem?"

"Yeah, but come on. No one ever listens to me."

"Go on." I waved him off.

"Okay so My fathers been breathing down my damn neck since my ceremony to be appointed Don is right around the corner, I've been getting shit together none stop, I can't sleep, can't eat, then on top of that I'm also running the legal businesses so that the illegal businesses can prosper undetected."

The man ranted. To be honest and not forgetting my current situation, but I felt a little bad for him. "Do you want to take over?"

"Most definitely."

My lips went into a tight line catching his enthusiasm. I take what I thought back. "Well you need to know how to divide the work load. You're only one person. Don't you guys have a right hand or whatever the Fuck that is. Learn to use him, he's there for a reason. And start with what's important first and work your way down. You said the appointment is months away, stop rushing like you don't have time."

"But I also said my dads on my ass."

"And you've also said you'll be the new Don in a couple of months. Show him you can be a Don. Show him you can take responsibility and everything with it, but at your own pase, grow the hell up and stop stop seeking his approval."

He looked over at me in silence. Those eyes glowing in the small light. However, this was the first time I looked at him, like really looked at him. He was a fine and decent man with edge.

He had long wavy hair with purple tips tied back into a man bun. The sides were shaved, giving it a faded look. He had an attractive eye shape and a defined facial shape, with an obtuse jawline, strong chin, but his cheeks were a little chubby. The man had piercings; a industrial and lip one. By the way he sat you could tell that he was slender. The dress shirt that he wore had the sleeves rolled up and the slacks he wore were tight enough to get a great define of his thighs. The man had a perfect athletic body, tall, not much muscle but low key could tell he'd put you on your ass in a Second, and lean.

"Hey!" He shouted, snapping me out of checking him out. "You said you didn't want to fuck, don't look at me like that." His face was scrunched up with a pout I'm sure he wasn't aware of.

"What— I don't wanna fuck you."

"Mhm sure you don't." But his eyes started to skim me up and down, with me being very much aware of my attire or lack there of. "But I wouldn't mind fucking you."

"Never, your dick will be next."

"Bring it you kinky vixen." He winked.

"You're sick." I scoffed.

"I've been called worse. So what's your name?" He asked turning his whole body to face me.

"Why would I tell you that? I'm the one that's supposed to have your name, so I can turn you in when I get out of here."

A smirk pulled on his face at my behavior, he was very....something. "Xhristian — with an X — Xiao."

His voice went deep as he said his name, making him all the more attractive. "Good to know."

"Wait you really won't tell me your name?"

"Maybe next time."

"Good i like a challenge." He snuggly said then rose from the seat. "Alright come on it's been long enough."

I got up from the seat and rose, not even meeting his height by a foot.

"Alright so this is the plan kabu. You'll need to make it as believable as possible, if not then things are gonna change. So....strip."

My mouth gaped open. "What— why!?"

"Oh shut up. It needs to look believable right?"

It took me a while but I caught on to what he was saying after putting two and two together. He wants me to look like I got raped in front of the crowd of men outside, if this isn't sickening I don't know what is.

"But—"

"Women get naked and through that sheet around you. But make it a little loose."

This is bullshit

I huffed going over to where the sheet was and turned back around. To my relief the man wasn't watching out of respect so I quickly strip of the skimpy attire and through the sheet around me.

"You betree put on one hell of an act. I'll walk you back to your room and let the guards know you're done for the day."

I came back into his view and nodded. He began walking towards the stairs but something struck me and I grabbed his arm. "Hey. I wanted to ask could I see my friends. T-They were taken too a-and I haven't seen them. I need to make sure they are okay."

He studied my actions, before his lips pierced. "You are one hell of an actor." He caught on to my play of empathy and sadness, looking intently at my fake façade Ti get my way. "But yeah I'll do it just but I'm not your friend so don't be asking all types of shit."

"Trust me I wouldn't dream of meeting you again."

He gave me a vague smirk and we both walked up the stairs. Just before he opened the door he grasped my arm in a tight grip and we walked out.

The people looked at us in curiosity as he yanked me through the area. My best show was put on, my face was beat red, tears flowed from my eyes, my body shook, and my grasp on the sheet was tight.

The men there have him looks of praise and astonishment, the women didn't look any certain Ed in any way. He took me down a different hall and opened a door. The door continued the hallway with doors upon doors after another.

He walked all the way down to the end and took a left.

"This one is empty. This'll be your room from now on."

Xhristian twisted the door knob and sure enough it was open and walked me inside. The room was quite small, just like the one at my apartment.

"Wait there aren't any clothes here."

"They were stocked when you first arrived. I made sure of it."

I hummed but paused soon after realizing something. "Wait how do you know—"

A sinister and conniving smirk appeared On His face. "I know everything Aslan."

I stood in shock knowing damn well I never told him my name. "So let me guess you've told me a fake name, because you already knew mine." I was kinda sad.

He was the only nice man here but you know I forgot I'm in a house with a bunch of compulsive liars and killers, must've slipped my mind.

"Ah No you guessed wrong. I never Lied, yes my name is Xhristian Xiao, I just didn't tell you I knew your name."

"It wasn't like I would've freaked out any more than I am."

"Eh." He shrugged going back to the door and without another word he left.

Xhristian was sneaky

He was cheeky

Conniving

Charming

Like devil like Antichrist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 23.1K 33
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...
8.3K 726 22
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข...
4.4M 117K 78
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
87.1K 3.4K 53
๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ His world was turned upside down when his father disappeared and left him in charge of the family business. He adapted, wit...