My possessive alphas

By Dark-hairedDamsel

"I want both of you." ..... From the day I could remember I have always been alone. Growing up, I al... More

Note.
01. Blond Adonis.
02. Forest trails.
03. Midnight blue.
04. Skimpy clothes.
05. Illegally Good Looking.
06. Feral.
07. Lay Your Hands On Me.
08. Ambush after shower.
10. A naked man in my bathroom.
11. Tantalizing Desire.
12. Smelling like him.
13. Feeling out of control.
14. Something's Wrong!
15. Why Am I Like This?
16. I am being watched.
17. Heart to Heart.
18. Ten Ways to Rile Up Your Enemy.
19. Humiliated by a piece of bread.
20. Dream walking.
21. Is This Really a Date?
22. Kiss me more.
23. In the middle.
24. Charged with lust.
25. The night before.
26. The truth.

09. Blood on my neck.

2.5K 51 60
By Dark-hairedDamsel

         My heart in my throat I tried everything to make these hands go away.  All I could do was squirm and yell.

           “Stop moving.”  The leader said as he tugged on my mesh top even higher.  The only thing covering me is the tube top and if he raised my top a little higher I would be exposed.  It made my heart stutter and ache in fear. 

             He sighed and left my top to hold my hips in a tight grip.  The non-visibility made it harder to guess what was happening. 

             “Shh…”   He whispered, giving me fake comfort before tearing my top in two. 

          “No!”  I screamed and tugged my hands with my last strength and tried to run away from those filthy hands.
How many people have they done this to?  Heartless monsters. 

          I didn’t even take two steps before a hand snaked around my waist and pulled me.  I sobbed against my own will, clutching the guy’s hand, I didn’t know if it was for me to push him away and to get support against my breaking will.

          He pushed me forward, bending me in half; still having me in his hold, and he pushed apart the mesh top’s parts.  I sobbed harder.  Couldn’t he have taken advantage of me in the bathroom?  Why did he have to do this in front of all these people?  Why did he have to take away the only part of me I was holding on to?

           “Nothing will happen.  Shhh.”
He whispered near my ear before he touched my back, above my still secured tube top. 

           I unexpectedly relaxed under his hold after he reassured me.  I was ashamed of myself then; I was seeking comfort from the guy who was going to rape me.

          My tears were soaking the face mask and I was a quivering mess as he traced my back with his gentle fingers as he spoke something in a language I didn’t understand. 

          What was he saying?

         He inhaled sharply and relaxed against me, I didn’t even realize his body was ramrod straight and tense. 

         “No mark.”  He said, with relief apparent in his voice as he gently helped me stand straight.

           I waited with bated breath, sniffling a little.  The room was silent and the guy who talked before spoke again. 

           “Are you sure?”

            The leader growled in his mouth, and I shivered at that sound, it sounded a little like an animal’s growl and I thought I started hallucinating too. 

          “Yes.”  He said still with a note of roughness in his voice. 

           “Okay, son.  Don’t get angry at your father.”  The other guy said with a laugh. 

           Father?  Was this a family gang?

           His hold on me loosened a little before he turned us both in a direction. 

           “Take her to the room next to mine and treat her properly.”  The last part was said with a note of warning. 

            “Alpha, are you sure you want me to take her to the chamber?”
One of them asked hesitantly like he didn’t want to speak at all, but the mere suggestion of giving me a room baffled him.

           The guy holding me took a step towards him which inadvertently made him even closer to me. 

           “Are you questioning my command, Lambda?”  He asked silently, but I could hear and feel his rumble like my own.  He doesn’t even have to shout to make his point across the room. 

            “No, Alpha.  Apologies for my insubordination.”

            “Then do as I say.”

            “Of course, Alpha.”  All three chorused and grabbed my arm with care unlike before.  I could feel the wisp of a kiss on my neck before I was ushered out of the leader’s hold and from the room. 

          This time I didn’t resist, as I knew we were going somewhere else.
Not only because I knew, that the leader didn’t lie when he told them to take me to another room, but I also can feel the carpet under my bare legs and not the cold and hard granite. 

             The guys didn’t talk to each and felt like they didn’t even breathe, as we walked.  The only sounds were their muffled footsteps bouncing off the walls.  Soon, I heard a door unlock before I was pushed inside. 

          I stumbled a little as I was let free before I heard the door shut with a loud bang. 

     I ripped the mask off my eyes and took a few steps back, bracing myself for an attack by the guys, to spite off their leader.  But there was no one there.

         I took unsure steps to the door and tried the door, it was locked.

          I turned around and put my back to the door as I took in the colorful room.  It was nothing like the dungeon I was in.  This room was easily the thrice of my shoebox apartment and I could see two extra doors.  The bed itself was a queen size and had sky blue sheets with a big headboard; there was a nightstand on either side of it which was empty on top apart from the reading lamp. 

          My eyes didn’t burn with all the light coming through the windows.
I ran towards it in a hope that I could at least try to get out of here or die trying but I deflated when I saw that it was grilled with no screws in sight.  Guess it was outside. 

           I looked down and saw that there was not even ground, only forest in sight.  This whole place looks like it was built in the middle of the forest.  But where the fuck was this place located?

          I opened the sliding door and sighed against the cool breeze.
The first outside exposure after days felt like a balm to my heart. 

          Nostalgia hit me when I thought back to the days I would wake up and boil tea and stand in front of an open window to feel the fresh and first wind of the day.  I wonder what the people in my life were thinking.  Did they know I was kidnapped?

          Are they even searching for me?

          Tears silently streamed out of my eyes as I thought about everyone forgetting about me just like my family did when I was a child.  I could never accept something like that in my lifetime and live through it. 

             I sniffled and wiped my eyes in my hands, taking a deep breath I looked back at the room.

           “This is your life hereafter or at least till they sell you off to another person.  So, enjoy the little freedom you have.”  I said to myself and explored the first door to my right. 

            It was a closet that was empty through and through. 

            I moved to the next door and gaped at the lavish bathroom.
It looked like a damn mini room.  I could feel my eyes bug out as I took in everything.  There was a huge tub to the side and a separate humongous shower which had a rain head type of showerhead. 

              It looked so beautiful, with the glass doors and grey tiles and I felt the immediate need to know how the shower works and how the pressure would be compared to my apartment’s non-existent water pressure. 

            The only thing that irked me was the glass door and if I were to shower I should be extra, extra careful. 

            I turned around and looked at the sinks, it looked grand.
The whole setup was in white and there were two separate deep sinks with so much counter space that I can sleep in it if there was not a beautiful bed calling to me.  The mirror fully covered the wall above the sinks as I took in my tattered top hanging on my shoulders and lifted the front piece and looked down at my stomach and saw a small bruising developing which would be full-blown soon enough. 

           I touched it and winced when it made a sharp pain.  After shuffling a little I decided I would still wear the top even though it would serve no purpose anymore.  I removed it and put it as a coat which was open at the front, at least now I would not look like a nutjob. 

           I looked around for a few more minutes before curiosity got the best of me and I walked towards the adjoining door.  It was locked.  I tried again but still got the same result. 

           What was on the other side?

           Time to snoop through the cupboards then.  I was just about to open the first one when I heard a knock from my room’s main door.  Abandoning the bathroom, I ran to the door. 

          Hesitantly, I stood there.  Are the guards coming back to beat me up? 

           I knew it was too good to be true.  I was a little surprised when they let me free of my restraints and gave me a nice room which was a five-star upgrade to the last, but were they trying to give me what I could have and take it away as the cruel monster they were.

            The door opened as I didn’t lock it before, and I took a big step back bracing for an attack but just a generic guard came with a tray in his hand. 

           I stepped aside as he moved further into the room and placed the tray atop the nightstand before going out the door and locking it behind him.
He didn’t glance at me.
Weird. 

           This time I locked the door and took hesitant steps towards the tray but sped up when I could smell food.  Uncovering the foil, my mouth watered when I looked at the fine spread of food. 

          I attacked the sandwich which was doused in cheese and eggs.  I moaned when the flavors hit my tongue, finally something which was not bland and chewy. 

          After finishing that, I drank the cold water and started eating the salad which was placed in a plastic container and a mayo cup.  I used a fork to mix them before devouring them. 

            I was vocal in appreciating the food and ate everything in the tray and finally drank apple juice from the bottle. 

        Without bothering to wash my hands, I just used the tissue paper and plopped down on the bed.  It felt like I was floating on clouds.  My stomach full, a fluffy bed and the prospect of not getting tied up made me relax and soon I slept.

…….

          I stretched on the bed with a yawn and tried to get my bearings.  I stretched my neck to look out the window and saw it was still dark.  But I would have at least slept for seven hours or more.

          Rubbing my eyes, I flapped my body on the bed and bounced.
It felt soft and spongy which made my bed look rocky.  Smothering another yawn, I got comfortable on the bed, again.  This room was cool unlike the torture den and I was deeply burrowed in the sheets. 

          I grabbed the water bottle from the nightstand blindly and drank from it, listening to the forest outside.  I knew I forgot to close the window while I slept and the cold breeze could have also been an effect of that, but no mosquito was biting me and it soothed me to hear wildlife outside of this room. 

         That life existed even if mine was put in a full stop. 

            I closed my eyes, and let those soothing sounds calm me so that I could go back to sleep.  Being asleep sitting up with ropes holding me was not an ideal sleeping position as I would wake up often being sore and exhausted.  I lost calculation for how many hours I cried in there. 

           I felt super privileged to sleep on a horizontal plane, even though I should never feel grateful for it in the first place.  Because of these bastards, I am going to suffer even more.

            Something dropped on the floor near my bed, making me sit up so fast that I got dizzy for a second but I didn’t waste any time and switched on the lamp as fast as I could.  It was a coin. 

          Where did it come from?

           I bent down from the bed and took it just as a hand went to grab it.
I shrieked and backed up to the middle of the bed but not before grabbing the lamp as a shield. 

          Who the fuck was here?  My heart thudded painfully in my chest. 

           I realized I still had the coin in my hand, my fingers tightened around it as I waved the lamp in front of me like a lightsaber.  I heard a grunt as I hit the guy somewhere and I started hitting there until he moved and grabbed the lamp and ripped it from my hand and it snapped the cord accidentally dousing the room in darkness.  But not before I saw the guy’s body.  It was fucking sculpted.  He was only wearing sweatpants, leaving his top half bare and I only saw till his chest before the light went off.   

         I stumbled back to the headboard as I felt the bed dip a little.

           “What the fuck are you doing here?”  I asked, angered.  I know it was Him.  I knew it somehow.  How the hell did he even get in here?  I locked the door.

           Yeah, like he doesn’t own this place or has keys to them. 

          I shrieked again when he got hold of my ankle and yanked me down on the bed.  I kicked my leg against him blindly till it connected with hard flesh. 

          He released an angry sigh before easily throwing me on my front, exposing my whole back.  I guess he had enough because I didn’t even have time to realize what was happening before he turned me sideways and trapped me against him.

            “Gah, leave me alone.”  I tried to free my leg from his thighs but it was useless.

               He didn’t even speak as he used his free hand to frantically move my hair to one side, he was breathing too fast, just like he did when he was in the restroom. 

              I squirmed against him, my back rubbing against his front, his dick poking my ass, his bare chest heating my skin.  His nose soon joined the gang.  He started sniffing my neck in deep inhales and the hand which was not holding my hands, moved towards my bare waist, clutching them and pulling me even closer to him.

         My back arched with unimaginable pleasure, I didn’t know what was happening to me but I couldn’t even talk let out alone scream and to be honest, I didn’t want to. 

           Soon he started licking my neck, which made me squirm, even more, making his dick harder and harder against my back.  I gasped, my whole body shuddering as he started sucking on my sweet spot, soon he left my hands alone and grabbed my jaw and moved it upwards so that he got even easier access to my neck.

         I didn’t even try to get out of his hold now that I got my hands back, but I just burrowed in deeper, basking in his warmth and the pleasant sensation coursing through my body.

           I stilled when I felt a nip on my neck and soon another followed, it continued till I felt something sliding down my neck, I touched it with my fingers and pulled it back to look, in the dash of moonlight I could see the red color.  I pulled back on instinct and whimpered when I registered the pain in my neck.  Was he fucking biting me all this time?

            I turned my head and gasped.  Glowing eyes met mine, canine-like teeth extended, and dripping of blood, in the dark he looked like he was born in my nightmares. 

……..
Vote, Comment, and don’t forget to follow me!

Check out my Instagram for the upcoming chapter’s sneak peek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
909K 31.3K 45
Not being able to shift can really take its toll on someone. But for Lily, she's gotten used to it. Of course she craves to be a werewolf and run alo...
103K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...