Dilara

By ineedtherapy_07

Dilara Caesar moved to Stanford Hill after going to a private school her whole life, she wants to live her se... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88:
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:
Chapter 99:
Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Epilogue:

Chapter 26:

52.8K 1.1K 434
By ineedtherapy_07

'You didn't tell me I had to kill someone,' I snap at Adriano.

He's sitting at a table with Alessandro, Lorenzo, Amira and Alora. Terzo, Zoya and Matteo join us.

'I didn't know,' he replies. 'Plus it's not like you've never killed someone before.'

'That was different, those guys where going to hurt me.' I mutter.

'And those people hurt us,' he says. 'They're traitors.'

He pulls me onto his lap, so that I'm facing him and my dress slides up my legs. He puts his hands on the sides of my thighs.

'People are watching,' he mumbles taking the hair out of my face.

'I'm still mad at you,' I mutter.

'You're hot when you're mad pazza,' he laughs.

'If you're going to make me sit on your lap, at least empty your pockets,' I snap.

'It's a new suit, pockets are empty,' he replies.

Oh shit, I have that much control over him.

'Sorry lovebirds,' Terzo says. 'But is anyone else confused as to why Xuan is suddenly on our side?'

'It's suspicious,' Amira says, folding her arms on the table.

'Vittoria said she'll tell us everything later,' Lorenzo explains.

I look behind Adriano and see Xuan walking our way.

'He's coming,' I say to everyone.

'How are you all?' Xuan says when he finally reaches us.

'Better when you weren't in front of my face.' Alessandro snaps.

'Dilara, looking gorgeous as always,' he winks, ignoring Alessandro's comment.

Heat fills my cheeks. I can't deny it, Xuan is charming.

'What do you want asshole.' Zoya snaps.

'We're basically family now,' He laughs and sits down next to Matteo who glares at him.

'Why don't you trust me?' He asks innocently.

'Because last time, you tried to fucking kill me,' Adriano slams his hand onto the table making me jump.

I can feel the anger radiating off him. It's kind of hot.

'I don't think I remember that,' he shrugs.

Adriano pulls down the collar of his shirt, showing a scar on his tanned collarbone.

'Ring a bell,' he snarls.

'Oh yes, well you pissed me off.' Xuan replies casually.

'If you want to leave this party with all your body parts, I advise you to leave our table.' Alora snarls.

I've never seen her this angry.

'Calm down cupcake,' he laughs.

Amira takes out a knife from her sleeve and plunges it into the table.

'Leave.' She glares at him.

He gets up and puts his hands up. He smirks and walks away.

As he walks past me, he trails a finger down my arm and I grab his hand.

'Touch me again and I'll cut of your fingers one by one.' I snap.

'You don't have the guts.' He replies.

I take the knife from my thigh and cut the back of his hand. Blood gushes out onto my hand and Xuan exclaims in pain.

'Try me,' I wipe my knife on the sleeve of his suit and let go of his hand.

'Questa ragazza è pazza ma calda,' Adriano says.

Translation: This girl is crazy but hot.

'Lei è davvero calda,' Matteo adds.

Translation: She is really hot

I twirl the knife in between my fingers, as Xuan walks away.

I get off Adriano and straighten my dress.

'I'm going to get myself more wine,' I say. I grab a napkin off the table and clean up my bloodied hand.

I walk over and look for a waiter. I see one through the crowd and walk towards her.

'That's the girl who came here with Adriano,' A girl to my left whispers. I turn to her.

'Are you talking about me?' I ask. She flips her black hair over her shoulder.

'How do you know Adriano?' She asks.

'Why do you care?' I snap.

'Maybe, because we had something,' she replies casually. She looks down at her dark red dress and flicks off a peace of imaginary dirt.

'That's not my business,' I say.

'No but, just know that he has a wondering eye,' Her blue eyes glint with mischief.

Warm hands wrap around my waist and pull me back to a hard body.

'Don't worry, I only have eyes for you,' Adriano says loud enough for this girl to hear.

He starts kissing my neck, travelling up to my jaw. I stand my ground and don't look away from the girl.

'Rachel's just mad that I rejected her,' Adriano says. She glares at us and walks off in a hurry.

I turn around to him.

'You better not be lying,' I say, hitting him lightly on his shoulder.

'I'm not,' he says his eyes scanning my face.

'I'll bring you some wine,' I say walking off. I don't even have to look back to know that his eyes are following my every move.

I walk through the crowd of people and finally reach the waitress. I take two glasses of red wine and turn around.

I see Adriano smiling at me and I raise my hands showing him the glasses.

I walk towards him and he puts an arm around me, I look around and see people dancing and having fun.

How could all these people be dangerous when they look like they couldn't care less about life.

This life, Adriano's life is so dangerous yet beautiful. It's like he was born into a movie.

I look at him, his perfectly sculpted face and mysterious grey eyes. There's so much more I want to know about him. So much more I want to learn about him.

A loud ringing sound goes throughout the hall and I drop the glasses and put my hands over my ears.

'DILARA GET DOWN!' Adriano yells, pushing me to the side.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and yes I did leave it on a cliffhanger 😈
Instagram:
@adrian0_giovanni
@dilara_caesar
Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 19
Aria Gwyneth is your average teenage girl. Likes reading and her alone time. Her father left her and her mom when she was 4 he found a new family. Ar...
442K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
27 0 10
Welcome to Sky reach high Academy where all rich kids study. Some of the students even belonged to the mafia families. Sixteen years rebellious girl...
8.5M 206K 62
Kendall is a hard working surgeon who barely leaves the hospital. When her best friend, Amber drags her out to a club she does the unexpected. A one...