Make You Feel My Love

By x_csmia

Irene and Louise are inseparable. What will happen if their relationship suddenly changed? What will happen w... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Foreword
Playlist

Chapter 12

2.4K 105 132
By x_csmia

October came and the Araneta family is actually being ok already. Slowly, Cassy is becoming close already with her Mom. Not as close as before, but their relationship is now getting better. The awkwardness of their relationship is now fading.

That's what they thought.

They are now heading to Balesin again to destress. Greggy has been very busy with his business, Irene became busy with organizations, PYSB, and events, Luis and Alfonso became busy with their own families and work. On the other hand Cassy became busy with her job as the Student Council President as hell week started again. Events here there everywhere. No ending events are killing her. Same with her acads. She is a an over achiever that's why. She misses her bed already. Her last decent sleep was when she was with her Mom in Ilocos. Imee and the whole family was already in Balesin waiting for them. They'll be landing in 10 minutes. Cassy fixed herself and turned on her phone to capture the sky from the window seat.

They went out of the plane and went to their villas. The two boys together with their family have their seperate villas. While Greggy and his girls will share one villa. Cassy really wanted to have a seperate room, but she thought this can used to bond with her Mom.

Haha. Heck that bond.

Cassy was fixing her things when she felt some one back hugged her.

"I missed you baby." her Mom whispered to her. She was too stunned to speak. It took her a minute to face Irene. She hugged her back.

"Sorry, became too busy with acads, orgs and council." Irene caressed her daughter's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Don't stress yourself ha? Don't pressure yourself too much. We are always proud of you anak. No matter what. Hmm?" Cassy was touched with what Irene said that caused her to tighten the hug.

"Yes ma. Thank you." Cassy whispered. She is cherishing this moment. She is tired with everything, and with her Mom's hug she feels ok. Her anxiety, pressure, and worries in life vanishes with just one, tight, and long hug from her Mom. Her Mom is her PAHINGA.

"Thank you for being my pahinga sa nakakapagod na mundo ma." she whispered and stayed in the hug. Irene was shocked with what her daughter said. She kissed her forehead for several times and broke the hug. She made her daughter face her and cupped her beautiful face.

"No matter what happens, Mommy will be here alright? I'll always be your home, I'll always be your pahinga. Mommy's arms are always open for you. Ok?" Irene softly said and kissed her daughter's lips. She hugged her daughter again and stayed in that position for around 5 minutes. Their hug broke when Greggy went to them.

"Hey my ladies, lunch is serve na. Let's go." Greggy said and held their hands.

_____________________________________________

Afternoon came and they were already in the beach. Cassy was in the sand playing with her cousins when Irene called her.

"Anak, Cassy!"

"Po?" Cassy asked.

"Mag uusap lang kami nina Tita mo ok? Enjoy lang kayo diyan." she just nodded and continued playing with her cousins.

10 minutes later she became tired already with playing with her cousins so she decided to rest for a while in the bench. She was about to lie down when she saw Celeste already drowning. Without minding her fear with the big waves of the sea she rushed to her sister. She swimmed so fast to approach her sister. Luckily it's only low tide. She carried her sister and asked for help.

"Kuya! Kuya help! Help us kuya!" She shouted. Even if she is already weak. She provided first aid to Celeste.

"Shit baby please. Please." she whispered.

"Cassy! Oh My! Titaaaaaa!" Borgy shouted. On the other hand the oldies were surprised and confused with what's happeningm without hesitations they ran to their direction and there they saw Cassy reviving Celeste.

"Celeste!" Irene shouted.

Cassy didn't mind them and focused with reviving Celeste. She did a mouth to mouth and to her surprise Celeste coughed the water and woke up. Irene pushed Cassy away and went to her daughter.

"Celeste baby! Thank god! Greggy, dalhin natin siya sa clinic!" Irene panically said without minding her other daughter.

Cassy was just staring at them not knowing her tears are starting to fall. She was just surprised when a warm cloth touched her skin. It was Imee covering her with a towel.

"T-Tita i-it isn't m-my f-fault. T-Tita." Cassy said in between her sobs. Imee just hugged her. She consoled her niece.

"I know sweetheart. You saved her. Halika, samahan ka namin puntahan siya. Andito kami. Andito ang tita." Imee said and kissed her forehead. Borgy together with the remaining Manotoc Boys and Alfonso helped Cassy. They accompanied her to go to the clinic. There they saw Irene walking back and forth.

"M-Mommy. H-How is s-she?" Cassy shakingly asked. Besides the fact that she is cold her fear with the sea is also triggered. To her surprise a hard slap met her face that made her fall into the floor.

"Walang hiya ka! Bakit hinayaan mong malunod si Celeste?!" Irene angrily said. Cassy, sobbing, held her cheeks and tried to stand up but another slap met her face.

"Ganyan na ba kalaki ang galit mo sa kapatid mo at hinayaan mo siyang malunod? What the hell are you thinking Cassy?!" Irene was about to slap her daughter again when Alfonso and Imee shielded Cassy and Greggy held her wife.

"Hon tama na!" Greggy said.

"Anong tama na?! Muntikan mamatay ang anak natin Gregorio! At dahil sa ka estupidahan ng babaeng yan!" Irene angrily said. She was about to turn back when Cassy spoke.

"Ganyan ba talaga kababa ang tingin mo saakin? Hindi ako ganun ka tanga para hayaang malunod ang kapatid ko!" Cassy said and carefully stood up.

"Kahit labag sa kalooban kong ampunin niyo si Celeste hinayaan ko kayo dahil alam kong dun ka masaya. You didn't even ask me if it's ok to me for you to have another child diba?" Cassy firmly said.

"Nawalan ka ng time saakin dahil kay Celeste, narinig mo ba akong nagreklamo? Hindi! Mas anak ang turing mo kay Celeste, may narinig ka saakin? WALA! Ngayon, ako pa yung estupida? Ako pa yung selfish? BAKA IKAW?!" Cassy said while clutching her chest. Imee was already worried baka atakihin ng asthma bigla ang kanyang pamangkin. Alfonso was rubbing Cassy's back. Inaalalayan niya ang kapatid niya at baka kung ano ang mangyari dito.

"Malay ko bang iniwan mo si Celeste saamin? Hindi mo naman kami sinabihan hindi ba? Hindi ko obligasyon yang anak mo!" She said. Hindi nakapag timpi Irene at sinampal ulit ang anak. Imee pushed her sister away.

"Isa pang sampal mo sa pamangkin ko Irene ikaw makakatikim ng sampal saakin." Imee firmly said.

"Tangina! 3 sampal yun ah? Grabe haha! Tandaan mo ma anak mo parin ako. ANAK MO PARIN AKO MOMMY! Baka nakakalimutan niyo ho! Teka, kelan mo nga ba ako tinuring anak simula ng dumating si Celeste. Ah oo nga, hindi na. Naalala mo yung sinabi mo kanina saakin ma? That you'll be my pahinga and my home no matter what? You will always be my pahinga ma. Pero bakit ikaw na ang dahilan bakit ako napapagod? Bakit ikaw na ang dahilan bakit ako napapagod mabuhay? Napapagod maging ako? Napapagod maging anak mo? Nakaka pagod ka na ma. Nakakapagod na ho kayo alam niyo yun? Sawang sawa na ako ma. You are my home? Bullshit ma! You were my home mom. But why don't I feel home when I'm with you. Why do I only feel tiredness and sadness when I'm with you? Kung hindi naman ako nag attempt ulit mag suicide before hindi mo naman marerealize na nagkamali ka diba? Nakakapagod na ma! Ano ako ma? Reserbang anak? Kapag wala si Celeste, wala sina kuya dun mo ipaparamdam saakin ang pagmamahal mo? Mommy araw araw kitang pinipili kahit masakit. Pero sana naman piliin mo din ako." Irene was too stunned to speak because of her daughter's words.

"Remember what you told me while you thought I was asleep? Diba sabi mo Anak pasensya ka na ha? Hindi ka naasikaso ni mommy. Feeling kasi ni Mommy hindi mo na siya need. Anak alam ko you are very independent and I'm so proud of you. That was January 15, 2012. 10:49 pm. You know what broke me most? When you told me na sana, sana si Celeste nalang naging anak mo. Hahahaha! Grabe no ma? Grabe! HINDI AKO INDEPENDENT MOMMY! I NEED YOU! I STILL NEED YOU! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST? WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I WAS IN THE VERGE OF DYING BECAUSE OF MY ASTHMA? NASAAN KA NUNG KAILANGAN KITA?! WALA KA MOMMY! NARINIG NIYO HO AKONG NAGREKLAMO? HINDI!" Cassy shouted. She cannot take it anymore. She can't take the pain anymore.

"You said you are trying to fix this relationship. No! You are making it worst ma! Nakakapagod ka na ma. Pagod na pagod na ako sayo! Pagod na pagod na akong intindihin ka. Kelan mo ko iintindihin ma? Kapag patay na ako? Edi sana hindi nalang ako nagising nung nag attempt ako diba? Ewan ko ba bakit buhay pa ako eh sayo pa nga lang unti unti na akong pinapatay." Cassy wiped her tears.

"Minahal mo man lang ba ako ma? O option lang ako talaga? Do you still know me ma? Do you still know me as your daughter? As your child?" Cassie asked her Mom. Irene was left speechless.

"Hindi ka makasagot diba? Kasi hindi mo na ako kilala. Hindi mo ako minahal. Haha. Ok. Sino ba naman ako hindi ba?" Cassy harshly wiped her tears.

"For your information ma, I saved your daughter from drowning. Kahit na may takot ako sa dagat. Niligtas ko parin ang anak mo dahil alam kong sobrang importante siya sainyo." Cassy sobbed. Imee hugged her niece.

"Kung ganitong buhay lang naman pala ang kalalakihan ko sana hindi niyo nalang ako ini anak. Lahat ng pangako niyo napapako! Hanep na yan! Sana hindi ka nalang nangangako ma. Pagod na pagod na akong umasa. Pagod na pagod na akong umasa na magkaka ayos tayo. Pagod na pagod na akong umasa na maayos tong relasyon na to. Hindi ikaw to ma! Hindi tayo ganito noon! Please bring me back my mom! My mom who will never hurt me! Who will be there for me! Who will never break my trust! Who will never leave me! Who will never break my heart into pieces! Bring her back! I need her! Please bring her back! Please I'm begging you! Please!" Cassy continously sobbed. Alfonso and Luis was calming their sister. They are worried baka mahimatay na ito dahil kanina pa ito nahihirapan huminga. Pinunasan niya ang mga luha niya.

"Salamat sa pag sira ng tiwala ko ulit ma ha? Sana gumaling na yung anak mo. Ako? Mag sstay muna ako kay Tita Imee. Pagbalik na pagbalik ng Manila sa San Juan muna ako uuwi. I cannot fathom seeing you in one house." Cassy said emotionless. She was about to go out when she went back in to the clinic.

"Oh and by the way let me introduce myself to you. Halata kasing di mo na ako kilala. I am Maria Cassandra Louise Marcos Araneta! Born on March 20, 2000! The only niece, sister, and granddaughter of the 3rd generation of the Marcoses! I am the daughter of Greggy and Irene Araneta! At anak niyo rin ho ako! Baka nalilimutan niyo lang ho! I am also your daughter! Your daughter who also needs you!" Cassy shouted. Namamaos na siya dahil sa kakasigaw at kakaiyak. Lumabas na siya ng clinic at tumakbo papunta sa villa nila upsmg kunin lahat ng gamit niya at itransfer sa kwarto ni Imee. Nahihirapan na siya huminga. Sobrang nanginginig na siya. Alfonso and Luis followed her and helped her pack her things.

Imee on the other hand stayed in the clinic. Hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili niya at nasampal niya ng magkabilaan si Irene. Greggy catched her wife dahil napaupo rin ito sa lakas ng sampal ni Imee. Bongbong stopped her Manang.

"Kung hindi mo siya kayang mahalin ulit, ako na ang gagawa nun. You had your chance to fix your relationship with her Irene. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! Galit na sabi ni Imee at dinuro ang kapatid.

"Leche! Magisip isip ka naman!" Imee shouted angrily while her tears are slowly falling.

"Saakin muna siya. Hindi siya uuwi ng Forbes. Tama ang sinabi niya. Hindi mo na siya kilala. Hindi mo na siya mahal. Magdusa ka Irene! Magdusa ka! Alam mo ku-" Imee was cutt off when the Araneta siblings went to her.

"Tita Imee, Cassy needs her inhaler. She cannot breathe. Baka oxygen na kailanganin nun." Luis said and halata sa mukha niya ang pagpapanic at galit.

"Ready her nebulizer. Inebulize niyo na siya. Susunod ako agad." Imee calmly said. The boys hurriedly ran back to Cassy. Hinarap ni Imee ang kapatid at dinuro.

"Kung buhay si Daddy, baka matagal na niyang kinuha si Cassandra sayo." Imee said and walked out. Greggy, who's dissapointed with her wife, helped her stand up and left her to go to her daughter. Bongbong was the only one who was left there.

"A-ading." Bongbong said.

"M-Manong. M-Manong hindi ko s-sinasadya." Irene said and sobbed. Bong just hugged her sister.

"I can't say anything to console you because it's your fault Irene. You need to accept the consequences of your actions. Hayaan mo. Kakausapin ko si Manang ha? Sige na tahan na." Bong said and tightened the hug.

Happy 5k Readers! Ayan na ha? Bawi na ako. Hahahaha! Tell me your thoughts mga mare! Ayun lang thank u for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed it!
- C🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.7K 32
Is it too late to fix everything? Are they still fixing things between them or keep hurting each other by bringing up the past and the life that she...
1.4K 153 4
As the magnificent Sinulog festival unfolded before them, Ysabelle and Irene felt a magnetic pull towards each other. Their paths were about to inter...
80.4K 1.7K 24
Life isn't always fair. It never was. In a life that is not always made from bed of roses, how will they be able to withstand the ever changing circu...
Anticipate By cee

Fanfiction

74.1K 3K 64
A handsome debonair and a charming maiden met through a night of pleasure. Will they ever cross lives again? Or will they pass it off as a one night...