POWER = POISON《Mafia Stepbrot...

By Jeelous07

BTS FANFICTION 'I was never afraid of monsters under my bed .... cuz they were inside my head' 'Women who are... More

CHAPTER - 1[ INTRODUCTION]
CHAPTER-2 [ INTRODUCTION PT. 2]
CHAPTER - 3 [ICE QUEEN]
CHAPTER - 4 [FRIENDS!?]
CHAPTER - 5 [BARBARIC CABAL]

CHAPTER - 6 [Diaz Cartel]

31 8 9
By Jeelous07

Lee Jong - dook
Mafia Boss of Seoul ,South Korea.
He had this city wrapped around his finger. He could practically do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. unlikely any other mobsters in the city, Jong - Dook did not built his own Empire, he was born into it. He inherited his business from his father who had passed away when he was sixteen and his older brother was eighteen. His father died from bullet to the head . Since Jong - dook's brother was older, he got the hold over The Mafia business in Europe while on the other hand, he got hold over South Korea. because of his drug addiction and drinking habits , he lost his assets and power in South Korea. He could only get back hold over city of Seoul by help of his brother . After 12 years, Jong - dook's brother died due to attack by rivals.
Yeah.... Lee Joo - hyun or father of y/n was Lee Jong - Dook's brother.

flash back~
I saw them all , dropped my gun and smirked at the faces infront of me...
Y/N POV -

Entering someone's house without permission and killing their Guards is an appropriate behaviour. Right uncle. I said while eyeing them up to down. there....they were standing in the livingroom, my dear uncle,his arrogant son and some of his men with guns.

Jong - Dook - I came here to have an important talk with you and about guards, they were denying me to enter my brother's house . ( he said while sitting )

Y/N - first of all they were doing there duty and secondly I am the owner of this house now and I don't remember inviting you here.(I said them while showing them my fake smile which was not pleasant at all)

Jong - Dook - True, but as I said earlier , I wanted to talk with you. (He said while closing his eyes for 2 seconds and then opening them again clearly annoyed by my way of speaking)

Y/N - speak ( I said in the boring tone)

He passed me a file.

I looked at him and raised my one eyebrow and he gestured me to open it.

Y/N - A Contract!? ( I spoke in a low tone but I think, he heard it)

Jong - Dook - yeah... it's.....property papers of this penthouse, his villas in this as well as other countries, his company branches across world......and mafia king or I should say Mafia Queen position. It says when you'll turn eighteen, His whole property would be under your name and when you'll get married, 30% of the property would be named under your future husband. (He said in a calmed tone)

Y/N - so? (I asked with an unreadable expression)

Jong - Dook - The point is .....uhm....
You know what....let's just come straight to the point. I want you to marry my son. ( he said in his usual calm tone)

Y/N - And why in the world I would do that!? (I asked him while slightly raising my voice. Totally annoyed by his proposal. If his son would be the last man on the earth than also I would not marry him. Such a rich brat he his. I know him from childhood . He used to come here and play or I should say break my toys, this was his favorite game. He's the playboy , dated more than 200 girls, being in sexual relationship with more than 100 girls and at last................. he stinks so bad.)

Jong - Dook- That's how mafia business works. (He said in an irritated tone clearly unpleasant with my response)
To keep the territories, assets or power in our hand only, we have to marry within our family only . I don't want any jerk to get hold over this massive Kingdom and I think you too. ( he said while eyeing me)

Y/N - aaaand what if I say I don't want to get married which I really don't. ( I said clearly ignoring his glares )

Jong - Dook- are you crazy!? when you will die, who would be the heir of the kingdom? think how hard your father worked to build this Kingdom. (He said while massaging his temples. This man really knows which string he had to pull. I am not in the mood of arguing about this shitty contract....I am already tired because of earlier fighting)

Y/N - I'll think about it . You can take your leave now. ( I said while getting up and he also did the same)

Jong - Dook- Sure. (He said while walking towards main door followed by his men and at last his son)

??? - good night...fiancè ( he said while smirking at me)

Y/N - you too...asshole. (I said while showing my great fake smile and he just left while gritting his teeth)

Still Y/N POV~
I locked the main door and went towards my room. While climbing stairs I thought do he really thinks he can manipulate me by taking my dad's name.
I reached my room and went towards washroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked tired and ragged. My eyes were red and their were dark circles under it, it looked as I hadn't cared for myself in a few days. I quickly started my night time routine to regenerate my dead face. one cream, four face masks, and five serums. Now, I didn't look as bad...just tired. I plopped myself on the bed. I was staring at the ceiling and thinking if uncle really cared, where he was when my dad died. He didn't even picked our calls and moreover he didn't even showed up at his funeral. He left us when we needed him the most. He and my dad shared a great brotherly bond. But he disappeared suddenly and now after so many years, he is back with that contract? I chuckled sadly. Time really shows the true colors of the people.
I switched off the light and in no other second, I went into a deep slumber.

Seoul, South Korea

In BTS CAR~

JIMIN POV -

We are on our way towards mission location. A little nervous I should say because planning was done in car itself and we don't even know the interior of the building.

TAEHYUNG POV-

After half an hour, our car came to halt. I looked outside but to my aspect , it was not an old vintage building , surprisingly it was......a club!?

JUNGKOOK POV-

When I looked out of the window, I saw......a freaking club? It was not a normal club but a famous one.

Diaz Cartel

I looked at my hyung in suspicion but they nodded their head clearing my doubt that if we are on right location.

JIN POV-
I looked at boys, they were having same expression of confusion. Anyways, we took our weapons and started moving towards the entrance. There were two bouncers infront of it. I quickly aimed my gun at one of them and seeing me Jungkook also did the same but we heared someone's voice from behind us.

??? - no need of using guns. ( he said while his left hand gestured the bouncers to open the door)

Namjoon - mind telling your name!? ( he said while eyeing him from top to bottom)

??? - sure thing . Its Mark (he said while smiling a little)

Jungkook- why did you called us here ?( he asked clearly confused of the whole thing)

Mark - uhm please follow me inside. ( he said and started walking inside. BTS members looked at namjoon as he is the leader , namjoon nodded and they all followed Mark inside the club. The club was full of elite people. From Big businessman to top politicians and some underground mafias too. They all followed Mark and he lead them to the VIP room and gestured them to go inside. When they entered the room , they saw a muscular figure , height around 5'9 and age was between 30 - 35 years.)

Please sit. Let me order some drinks for you all.

He said them without turning.

Namjoon - are you going to tell me who the fuck are you and why the hell you called us here. (He said while gritting his teeth. He was getting pissed of second by second)

Relax. I am the one who called you here but it was an order of my boss. My name is Luciano.

(He said while turning towards them)

Jin - Speak! We don't have the whole night for this bullshit. (He said while thumping his hand hardly on the table)

Luciano - My boss send me here to invite you personally for the upcoming ball party where all the famous celebrities, mafias from all around the world and some businessman would be there. It's dated 7 September means day after tomorrow. It would be pleasure if you all attend this event. Here take this. (He said while passing an envelope to Namjoon. He opened it and started reading it.)

Namjoon - Italian Mafia? ( he asked him while raising an eyebrow)

Luciano - yeah.... it's him. I'll take my leave now. ( he bowed a little and left from there)

Jimin - what the
Taehyung - Fuck
Jungkook- was that!?

J-hope - we came here rushing, with our weapons for a party invitation !? ( he exclaimed while looking at the expression of others.)

Namjoon - you should be expecting this. (He took a long sigh and sat on the chair infront of him)

Jin - yeah.... it's his style of inviting. He does everything in his way. (He said while looking at the boys)

Taehyung- how do you know him hyung? (He asked while putting his gun back in the pocket)

Yoongi - you or I should say the maknae line joined mafia business 2 years later. In our missions in Italy, he helped us a lot by providing us layouts of the warehouses of other gangsters and providing weapons when needed or sending backups. ( after taking a long breath) he is someone you shouldn't mess with and if you are in Italy, than don't even think about it, That city is his place.

Jimin - soooo what about the event? Are we going to attend it.( he said while putting his hands in his pants pockets)

Namjoon - of course! He had helped us a lot in past and moreover, he is a good friend of mine. We are surely going to attend this event. Let's go now. (He said while standing up from his seat)

Time skip-

At BTS's Mansion ~

Author's POV-

After doing dinner, they all went towards their respective rooms for sleeping as they were tired .

In the morning-

BTS got up and started getting ready for university. They all gathered in the living area and started having their breakfast.

Namjoon - After coming back from university, start packing your bags as we have to leave 8:00 pm because it will take nearly 12 hours to reach there.( he said while cutting his pancakes with knife and fork.)

Time skip to school-

BTS POV~

JIMIN POV -
As usual when we entered the university permises all girls started screaming on top of their lungs. But something caught my attention...her. she was standing infront of the classroom and staring me suddenly, she left from there and started walking in the direction of library. I decided to follow her. 'Taehyung-ahh catch it. I need to go washroom'. I said while throwing my bag in his direction and fortunately, he catched it before it lands on his face.

TAEHYUNG POV -
UHHHH~
I am literally annoyed by these girls behavior but I think there is no fault of them as it's impossible from them to stand my this beautiful face. I smirked at my thoughts untill I heared Jimin Hyung's voice. He said that he is going washroom and throwed his bag at me. Luckily I catched it. I looked at Jungkook but he was busy telling girls to not call him oppa. I pulled his hand and took him with me inside the classroom.

Jungkook- Yaa Taehyung! I was telling them something important. (He said while pouting a little)

Taehyung - You can tell them later but now class is going to start , so you better take your seat. (He said while pulling him towards last seat at window side)

Jungkook - but where is Jimin ? (He asked him after roaming his eyes all around the classroom)

Taehyung- Oww Jimin. He said that he is going to washroom and moreover he doesn't even have this class with us. (He said while rubbing his white sneakers which were ruined when Jungkook put his foot on them 'mistakenly ' 5th time. He cleaned his hand from his handkerchief and glared him.)

Jungkook - sorry .( he said while showing his bunny smile.)

After sometime-
Mr. Kang entered the class and started teaching.

JIMIN POV-
SEULGI WAIT!

I shouted when I saw her running in the library. I increased my pace and finally , I caught Her. I pulled her arm towards me and her body crashed with mine.

Seulgi - leave me! (She shouted and started wriggling in his arms)

Jimin - stop moving...I SAID STOP MOVING! (I shouted when she was not ready to listen me)

Seulgi - I c-can't pretend any-ymore! I ca-an't l-lie to my-yself that i-it doesn't hurt w-when I see yo-ou flirting with o-other girls! How m-my heart b-beats wh-when I saw yo-ou. ( she said between her sobs.)

Without wasting any moment, Jimin pulled her by her nape and smashed his plumpy lips on her cherry ones.
They kissed for a good 2 minutes and than pulled out.

Jimin - I love you.(he said while his eyes glistened with joy and happiness.)

Seulgi - I love you too. (She said and quickly hugged him. Jimin also hugged her back.)

Seulgi - ok... now I have to go, my class is there but let's meet on the rooftop during lunch. ( she said and wiped her tears. Jimin pecked her forhead.)
Jimin - ok... bye. ( he said to her and she walked away.)

Jimin was standing there while processing all things that just happened a minute ago. He was soooo much happy to know that his crush liked him back. He was in his thoughts untill he heard....

??? - WHAT THE HECK JIMIN?!

Jimin - h-hobi hyung?

J-hope - what were you doing? Don't you know that we are not allowed to date? If dad will get to know all this, do you know what would happen?

Jimin - but h-hyung-

J-hope - what but! You clearly know the consequences and still you dared to do this? You know na that if dad got to know about all this, than you will not get any shares from the business and your territories and assests that you got from mafia business would also be taken away!? Didn't you think about Jin hyung a single time? How hard dad will punish him if he got to know this!? (He said while gritting his teeth. Jimin was standing still and sobbing inaudibly)

Jimin - I-I'm sorry hyung (he mumbled while crying.)

J-hope - I'm sorry.....but I have to tell this.(he said and started walking away from there.)

Jimin - NO! HYUNG STOP!!

¤¤¤¤¤○○○○⊙☆⊙○○○○¤¤¤¤¤

Heyy!

Soooooo how was it?

Aaaaand

Thank you soooooo much for 500+ reads
You guys are best.......

Soooooo how about if I gave my readers a name.
It would be great I guesss!
Suggest me some good names in the comment box, I'll choose one of them:)

By the way BTS performance at Grammys was lit.
Like it was giving me vibes of Men In Black .
It really doesn't matters if they won or not, the thing that matters is that they enjoyed. For us they are winners and we already know Grammys are color blind soooo I was not that much sad than last time. The thing that made me sad was they were hurt. Although they also know that there is biasness for European artists but it still hurts.

And I loved it how our fandom posted taehyung's and Olivia's pictures with captions like sister's love ~ siblings.
And with lady gaga. As his idol~mother figure etc ⊙•⊙
;)

Anyways!
That's all for this chapter and I will try to upload next chapter as soon as I can. If you liked it than don't forget to vote for it.
Thanks.
Jeelous07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.9K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
354K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
968K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
1M 43.2K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...