The bad boy's Redemption (Boo...

By jhenny_pink

I ran from the beach knowing everything might now be in the open after my stupid blunder. I made it to my roo... More

1. The big News.
2. Explanations.
3. Knocked the hell up.
4. Surprise Surprise.
5. Guilt.
6. A new light on things.
7. The plan.
8. Surprise ruined.
9. I'm pregnant.
10. Conclusions.
11. A father.
12. Back home.
13. Last Day at School.
14. Good Riddance.
15. Welcome Vacation and all the happy memories.
16. Nothing more than friends.
17. Snorkeling.
19. Diminished Hopes.
20. Differences Aside.
21. Sneaky Bastard.
22. Dickhead.
23. Marriage?
24. In his arms once again.
25. Not the last goodbye.
26. P.S I still love you.
27. Caught in the act.
28. Creating memorable moments.
29. Playful moments.
30. Back home again.
31. The gender.
32. Work-life and sex.
33. In need.
34. Officially Engaged.
35. Gonna be a dad.
36. One step at a time.
37. Actions have consequences.
38. Father and daughter bonding.
39. Nothing like his company.
40. Besties' big moment.
41. Baby shower.
42. Going into labor.
43. A new addition to the family.
44. Daily Routine.
45. Those precious moments.
46. The man of my dreams.
47. Just got married!
48. Mr. and Mrs. Slovac.
49. Everything that I need.
50. My happily ever after.
51. Epilogue.

18. Shame on you Bella.

3.7K 175 12
By jhenny_pink

Did you know a cow is five times more likely to kill us than a shark? It's true, and yet the fear of shark attack is one of the first things that comes to my mind whenever I see one.

Even though I hadn't seen one in real.

I can't help it.. my brains is wired to respond emotionally to irrational thoughts before taking a more realistic approach.

And unfortunately mine came in the form of latching my legs onto the one who would normally help to resolve most of my dire situations while hoping he would somehow solve that one for me as well.

And he did that exactly by pulling me into his chest while patting my floating hair and bringing me back to the shore which helped to reduce my fears.

Which I was absolutely grateful for.

"Are you ok princess?" Kristrin held my face in his hand with concern.

I nodded my head not wanting to speak. What a blunder I had just made of everything.

"Did you know that when you hug, touch, or sit close to someone you love, your body releases oxytocin, which scientists call the cuddle hormone or the feel good hormone This hormone can help relax and lower anxiety." Marco tried teasing to lighten the mood.

"It's a feeling some describe as warm fuzzy feelings of connection, bonding, and most of all trust, something you displayed today with Kristrin." He continued.

"This is not the time Marco." Kristrin hushed him.

"Are you ok Anna?" Grace asked as they too got out the water.

"Yes I'm fine. You guys didn't have to leave because of me. I just need a few minutes and then I'll be back." I told them.

"We just wanted to make sure that you were fine." Grace asked concerned.

Grace never went underwater before yet here she was as calm as ever.

Oh boy.

"I'm fine. I was just a little startled that's all." I laughed it off as nothing knowing clearly that it was but didn't want them to feel bad.

After all it was my idea to go snorkeling.

"Now you guys go back I'll be with you in a second." I ushered them off.

"Are you sure?" Steff question looking worried.

"Yes I'm sure. Now go on." I watched as they all left except for Sebastian and Kristrin.

They all were a little reluctant as well but finally gave in.

"Why the fuck are you still here? I'm sure you were the one that talked Bella into going diving and now look what fucking happened." Kristrin seethed about to pounce on Sebastian any minute now.

"That's enough. I was the one who talked Sebastian into the idea and as I just said I'm fine." I explained to Kristrin to calm him down.

"He could've gotten you and my child hurt Bella." Kristrin used a dick move to alert Sebastian of my baby which he already knew.

"Thank you for what you did but your help is no longer needed." I voiced pulling Sebastian along with me before he had the chance of answering Kristrin and starting a fight.

Instead of going back to the water I decided to go to my room while seeing Sebastian to his, once I reached my room I immediately threw up after reaching.

Not only was I embarrassed but now I also had seasickness. I wanted to try something knew after being afraid of open water but I just made a mock of myself.

Who gets sick on a vacation for crying out loud?!

I sighed heading off to my bed while hearing a knock on the door. I ignored it as I was no longer feeling excited or well to even carry out the rest of the day.

I knew the shark would never attack me but yet still cowardly ran. How can I be this stupid?

I heard another knock on the door a few minutes later and heard Kristrin's voice calling but decided against answering.

Funnily enough he was standing before me just minutes later after knocking. Of course he'd find a way in entering my room.

"How did you manage to get in?"

"I knocked on the door before and you didn't answer so I took the initiative to see how you were doing." He held his hand to my head.

"And didn't I say that I was fine?" I swatted his hand away.

"And is your slight fever considered fine Bella? I know when your fine and when your not and currently your not." He adamantly stated.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calling room service to have a doctor or nurse have you immediately checked...... whether you like it or not." He quickly added the last statement as I was about to but in.

"So now you're acting all caring." I scoffed to which he didn't answer.

"Listen I don't want anyone to see me like this....."

"Don't worry about." He cut in.

I guess he was just worried about his child.

"You know nothing will happen to your child. No amount of seasickness can harm the baby." I voiced.

"I'm worried about you too Bella." Kristrin rather harshly stated taking a seat next to me on the bed while grasping my hand in his.

I could tell he wanted to say something but decided against it. I felt like a sickly person in a bed.

A few minutes later a nurse came and prescribed that I stay in bed for the next three hours when my seasickness should be gone, my fever should be gone as well and also gave me a pill for my fever.

The pill made me drowsy and in minutes I was out with Kristrin sitting next to me while watching me fall asleep.

When I woke up it was hours later with Steff and Grace next to me instead of Kristrin. I looked around the room to find Kristrin was not there.

I was a little bummed by this.

"Anna wake up, we have something exciting to show you." Grace pulled me back and forth.

My fever was gone but I was still in no mood to leave my room. All I wanted to do was order room service and watch tv for the rest of the night.

"No I'm not coming. I'm a little tired."

"Ugh, come on, don't be a party pooper. I promise you won't regret it. It's only this once." Grace added eagerly.

"Ok but can I at least change first?" I pleaded with them.

"No." Steff flatly stated before pulling me out of the bed and dragging me through my room to the elevator and out the hotel.

"I really do hope this is something good......" I trailed off as I got closer to the shore which had music.

A feeling of deja Vu hit me and I started smiling like an idiot as I got closer watching Kristrin, the twins and Kyle on a karaoke stage.

"Oh my god." I gasped watching Kristrin and his back up singers.

Could my day get any worse I thought laughing.

This was like a replay of what happened the last time but this time Kristrin decided to sing a love song infront of so many people in order to make me feel better.

I slapped my hand on my forehead smiling.

And his voice was not pretty at all. I guess he wasn't at all perfect and had his flaws but he was nevertheless sweet.

"I dedicate this song to the woman of my dreams Annabella Walker." Kristrin pointed straight at me making me cower away with the amount of attention I was getting.

"Can I go now?" I turned around to cover my flaming cheeks in Steff's shirt as his chest radiated the word no with laughter.

I listened as they began to singing a love song.

'This I promise you' by backstreet boys.

"Grace can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Of course." She excitedly agreed.

"Could you record them singing for me while I hide my face in shame?" I smiled.

"Already on it!" She excitedly screamed like a school girl for Kristrin and his back up singers.

Steff turned me around and I removed my hands widely smiling at Kristrin. He was embarrassingly sweet.

I did as everyone else was doing. I started to sing along forgetting about everything that happened today. Kristrin went out of his way to cheer me and I was loving it.

I thought my trip had started out awful but little did I know my how spicy it would've ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
92.7K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
2.3K 96 45
I walked to my door and took my key card from my bag, I felt his stare on my back. I turned around and caught him staring at me. "What?" I asked anno...
16.9K 407 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...