How To Unlock A Duke's Heart

Oleh liaapeaa

This story takes place in England, 1760, some years before lady Georgia sadly married Lord Walter Pearson at... Lebih Banyak

How To Unlock A Duke's Heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilouge
A/N

Chapter 18

2.4K 135 8
Oleh liaapeaa

Granville Estate
Shrewsbury, England
The Duke of Richmond's Drawing Room

Georgia awoken with a slight ringing in her head. What had happened to her? Very drowsy, deep, brown eyes opened before her and she blinked a few times to clear her vision. What had happened to her? She asked the question to herself again as if that would somehow give way to the answer. She didn't fail to notice that she was somehow laying perched on a golden settee but she noticed the room around her did not seem the like the Duke's parlor she had been previously in.

"Oh, drat!" She whispered under her breath wincing a little as she positioned herself up on her elbows some more while rubbing a hand over her throbbing temples that did not seem to ease with her movements, but were starting to grow terribly worse by the second and she wished she had still been asleep dreaming of blissful things as she just were.

Just then a young maid seemed to enter the room and froze when she saw her awake.

"Lady Pearson has awaken! Your Grace, Dr. Narrymore, please you both must come at once!" Georgia heard the young woman say as she immediately ran right back out the room.

"Wait, where am-..." Georgia just started to ask the woman before she darted down the hall. She winced again. Speaking only intensified the headache.

Francis's heart was beating in his ears, stomach and legs as he seemed to not be able to move his feet fast enough to the drawing room in his countryside estate. He had summoned Dr. Narrymore at least an hour ago and had been all but describing exactly what happened to Lady Pearson as they both awaited in his study for her to officially awaken. He should have been right by her side not a flight of stairs away. He cursed himself for being a bad host, but ultimately he knew it was more than that. He'd been worried sick since Lady Georgia landed on his dinning room floor with a large thud and over flowing skirts piled all around her.

Her pale body lay before him and the only thing he could focus on was the beautiful and unique shape of the pale whites of her ankles which he never even got the chance to admire the night before, but promised himself whenever she had awoken that he would make it his most desirable mission. As well as a few other things he could think of, but first he'd at least make sure she was alright. His chest tightened as he entered the drawing room.

Oh, no. The sight of her didn't look well at all. Georgia sat now sitting all the way up however her head hung down between both of her thighs and she seemed to be rubbing both her temples in circles. She looked up at him and winced with tears sparkling in her eyes and he rushed to her in an instant.

"Lady Georgia, what be the matter?" The pain he saw in her eyes was too much causing his chest to tighten even further. He wanted to take all her pain away in an instant. He wished that he could be the very one in pain and swap places with her. No, he couldn't bare the look in her eyes, not for one more second.

"It hurts. My head." She huffed and cried while wincing again with each word. His chest prickled. Francis stood and turned to Dr. Narrymore.

"Please, you must do something. Can you heal her?" Francis said as desperate as he felt. A small fleck of something else flickered in his eyes but Dr. Narrymore ignored it and almost him as he just nodded his head to the duke and rushed to Georgia's side to inspect his patient.

"Thank you, Dr. Narrymore. Your tonic has worked wondrously for my small concussion." Georgia said taking another sip of the lavender smelling tea mixed with a few other things she had never even heard of. "Your floors are quite beautiful, Your Grace, but very brutal, indeed."

"It was the most I could do, My Lady, please if you are feeling out of sorts do not hesitate to call upon me." Dr. Narrymore smiled a wry smile and began packing all his medical supplies into a brown leather bag. "Your Grace." He nodded as he exited the room pleased of yet another tonic that he had invited that cured aches of the brain for lack of better words.

"Francis?" Georgia couldn't help but ask. "Where have all the dinner guest gone off too? Have you sent them all away?" She said placing the plated cup of tea in her lap to meet his stone cold gaze with curiosity.

What she found there wasn't in the least bit cold, though. He chuckled before saying, "Quite the opposite, everyone decided to room here for the night, no one could bare to leave you here unwell and unchaperoned."

"Oh," Was all she could bring herself to say as they both stared at each other for a few moments. "What time is it?"

"A quarter after twelve."

Her eyes widened in shock. "That would mean I've been asleep for two whole hours."

"Yes, and are you quite recovered?" He said with a wicked gleam Georgia could not misinterpret. He inched towards her.

"Quite." She said with that same breathless feeling from earlier. Or was she?

He held out his hand to her. An invitation. A small smile met his lips when she took his hand after a few moments hesitation.

"Is this not risqué with a house full of guests, Your Grace?"

"I told you to call me by name." He answered ignoring her question. Of course, it was risqué or however she had put it, but he didn't give not one bloody, blast, damn. She was coming to his bedroom tonight.

"Francis, where are we going?" Georgia asked hurrying her steps to keep pace with his expeditiously long strides as he walked her down the dark and deserted halls of the gleaming estate. Even very much so in the middle of the night just as she had remembered. The other guests must surely be well underway.

"Do you really need to know the answer to that, as if you don't already know." His words were almost a low growl tainted with a promise of pleasure and Georgia nearly shuddered at the mere shock and delight of it all.

But, first he took her into a gigantic room that was lit still with candles even at this time of night. He closed and locked the door behind them and Georgia noticed that they had entered the ballroom. A lone black pianoforte was placed off to the side of the room.

"Francis, what are we-..."

"I doubt you are ready to go back to sleep, yes?"

"Well," She thought for a moment and he thought she looked rather adorable when she did. "No, I guess you're right."

"Do you play?" He nodded to the piano.

"Why, yes." She laughed thinking for another moment.

"What is it? Say what it is that crosses your mind." He probed.

"I was just thinking of Lue, she plays very well for age. I will continue to teach her all that I know of course." Georgia said sounding far away. He wanted to be in that place with her and his desire for her stirred at him.

"That's quite admirable. Will you play something then?"

She looked at him with the puzzled face of a puppy dog. Then she frowned slightly before saying, "Won't all your guests hear me if I do?"

He chuckled at her ingenuity. Loved it too. "Not at all. With some of the latest renovations I had done here I was able to pad the ballroom walls completely. Not one soul sleeping shall be disturbed. You have my word." He assured her with that last part hand over heart.

Georgia nodded a small hesitant nod in approval and lifted her skirts in both hands and glided effortlessly across the ballroom floor. He found himself following her as well, just wanting to be near her very person. She was so very pleasant, such a breath of fresh air from anything or anyone he was ever used to.

She gathered her skirts once more and sat down on the small bench. Seconds later positioning her fingers for something lovely, yet mellow dramatic. She found her rhythm and the notes began to waver around them in the air like the smell of freshly baked bread, and just all things that were pure and of good substance.

The candle light casted over them as he stared down at Georgia's creamy, deliciously, white neckline and shoulders that looked to be made of ivory. Brushing the sensitive skin there with the backs of his fingers caused an audible pause in the music and a very light gasp to escape from the beautiful vixen before him.

"Dance with me, Georgia."

She abandoned the keys to look up at him. "I don't dance, Your Grace." Ashamed she lowered her gaze at the reason why, which she knew would be his next question.

"Why-ever not?" He asked her with thick brows kneading together.

"I-..." She stammered. "Never learned. My husband would never allow me to such liberties."

"So you've never danced with him?" He asked then decided that's not all he wanted to know. "Or any man for that matter?"

"No, never." She stated eyes still downcast.

"Come here I shall be honored to be the first and I will teach you. I fear I'm at best a great dancer and you will be a quick learner."

Together hand in hand both their elbow's bent he lead her to a spot in the center of the floor.

"Now, Imagine that your song still plays from the piano as you just were." He straightened his cravat under heavy lidded eyes.

"Alright." They both bowed to each other and then both claimed steps of a dance all the while Francis was instructing Georgia on how and when to pivot, which way and direction in which the steps went and any small hand movements that flowed along within the dance.

Twenty minutes had passed as they both encircled one another over and over before the steps had become embedded in Georgia's brain. Curls of her lovely dark hair began slipping out of her hair pins from all the movements and he stopped and began to take them all out one by one until her soft, dark mane of wavy, raven hair was freed from its scrutiny.

"Just as I ever imagined it would be." Francis mumbled as he ran a large hand through her hair electrifying her scalp.

"Francis..." Georgia said she brought her arm up to snuggle that same hand he used in her hair bringing it closer to her plump mouth and smooth cheeks. He ran his thumb over her bottom lip tilting her chin backwards at an angle that allowed him more room and access stepping into her embrace and leaning down into her delightful kiss.

"Vixen." He murmured into her jaw. "I will take you right here if we don't hurry to my chambers."

The wheels in Georgia's mind began to turn adorably again. "You mean to say people actually do such things outside of the marital bed?"

"My apologies, I assumed that you well knew. Shall I proceed to show you then? Perhaps, you'd like a demonstration."

Heat and wetness rushed to that spot that could only welcome his pleasure and his well-done efforts. She nodded her head and slowly exposed two medium sized breasts before him pulling her bodice down. She didn't know what caused her to express such carnal acts, but she knew that is exactly where she needed his mouth to be.

Without hesitation Francis dipped his head low and rolled his tongue happily around Georgia's ripe nipples. She moaned into his caresses as he made every stroke attentively appreciative of her beautiful sized breasts that spilled over their top and filled perfectly in his hands. The move was most sensual and wanton of her to expose herself like that to him and his cock throbbed and stirred with desire to be released from his pants and released into her.

Working his way back up her neck and jawline with a small amount of kisses he dragged his lips over hers sweetly and she melted into his mouth. Their tongues swirled together, thick heat pulsating from them both. He couldn't take it anymore within seconds he was undoing his breeches and hiking her golden skirts above her hips.

He hoisted her up on a nearby table and guided himself into her hot and ready core. He groaned and she moaned as they both found the right rhythm which didn't take long at all because their bodies fit perfectly around each other, in each other, and all over each other were their hands and lustful pants. The table trembled on its four legs beneath them but Francis didn't stop until Georgia squeezed him tightly around his neck pushing her wet throbbing core unto his member, unto every last inch of him, until he combusted, until she met her release.

He groaned again as he spent his seed where he wanted, inside of her. They both panted sweatily as he leaned down to claim her lips again. She was his. Even, if she didn't know it yet.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

267K 23.8K 43
For Jem Denham, life became serious the moment he laid eyes on Miss Cressie Martin. As the youngest of five children, he was used to being considered...
16K 848 21
In Regency England, young governess Violet is much to used to being on her own, with only her pupils at the Langley estate to keep her company. But w...
445K 24.1K 30
Hope Hillburn was born to a life of servitude and never once questioned her role in society. As a lady's maid to Noelle Parrish, she had everything s...
457K 27.1K 60
[The Inconvenient Matches series is comprised entirely of stand alone novels that can be read in any order] Forced into marriage by duty and obligati...