Fallen Angles

By BitterSweetColour

I have recently got back in paswg so i decided why not make a story but anyway. you are panty and stocking s... More

BRAELY ANARCHY
EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOR AND HUMANITY
DEAD RACE 2010
HIGH SCHOOL AND A BEE QUEEN GHOST
Lingerie Race
Demon Sisters
A little visit
Not Worthy
Why Does Love Hurt
Who The Really Angle
NEWS
:)

CAT FIGHT CLUB

154 7 0
By BitterSweetColour

Siblings they don't always look the same. They don't alway act the same and they certainly don't alway have the same tasted in the opposite sex or same sex depending.

Friends are the family you choose. Siblings are the strangers whom you live. Understandably they tend to argue over insignificant sees the closer they get the more the clash it is the way of things at least until they grow that us.

~~~~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I heard stocking yell.

I was sitting on my bed fixing my lights when I here stocking. 'You have to be fucking kidding me, this is the third time this week' I thought. I got up and walk to the living room to see what was going on.

When I walk in to the living room. I saw panty sitting on the couch watching tv with food all round her. Stocking was standing in front of her.

"What the hell is gonna on!" I yelled.

"She freaking out over pudding," panty said with no care at all.

"Oh my god did you eat it panty ," she angrily look at her.

"Why do you assumed it was me," panty kept look at the tv.

"Cause braely never eat my sweets with out asking me and plus I know it was you," stocking grabbed panty faces to see a little bit of pudding on her.

I watched both of them yell at each other again. I heard the sound of Thunder. 'Oh no,' I though. Both of put out their weapons. As I was about to step in to make them both stop. I heard ding form the elevator. I turn to see brief and garter.

"Hey panty how it's and all that, I hope I'm not bothering you three, your father here was nice enough to show me the way to your room through his bedroom," brief said.

"don't forget I am singular and looking for someone," garter told him.

I laughed. "Okay garter leave him alone," I said.

"Hey braely," brief blushed.

I waved to him and turn to the girls who was now sitting, but still anger at each other. "Angles another mandate has arrived, get you lazy asses to the scene immediately!" Garter told us.

I look at both of them. Neither of them want to get up. God I hate when these too fight. It just makes me mad.

"This is the part when you're supposed to get fuck up," he told them.

"No way," stocking said.

"Yeah that not going to happen," panty told him.

"Come on you too, both of you guys can fight when we get back," I told them. This is so stupid.

The girl started to fight more. At this point I was getting more pissed off by them. I closed my eyes to clam down a little but both won't stop yelling which cause me to get more mad.

"You know what I'm done!" I yelled turning on my heels. I walk passed garter and grabbed brief.

"Come on brief you coming with me," I told him.

"Wha-," he try to speak but the elevator shut quickly.

~~~~~~

I walking well more like running to see through. Brief was right behind me. I heard him said 'braely wait,' when I got to see through I turn to see brief has finally caught up to me.

"Geez... you.... sure can run," he took breaths.

"Sorry, I just couldn't be round them anymore," I look at him.

"oh it's find," he nervously laughed.

I got in the car and started it. Brief walk round to the passenger side and got in. I put my shades on my face before stepping on the gas.

"Braely slow down!," he yelled.

I stay quiet and kept looking at the road. I saw a blonde and purple hair girls walk. I knew that was panty and stocking.

"Braely slow down your gonna hit panty and stocking," he yelled.

I step on the gas more and made us go faster. Panty and stocking look at us and jump out of our way.

~~~~

Stocking pov

I watch the elevator closes. "Man we really did it this time." I said.

"She need to a fucking chill pill," panty spited.

I give her a look. She never care about anyone else but herself. Gosh why does she have to be more of a bitch. braely was always the one who makes us stop fighting. she make us stop everyday. But I bet panty don't give a shit at all.

"Well just look at what you two whore did," garter said. "The one who always fights for you three to get in heaven is now gone," he walk away from us.

I saw panty stand up. "Come on let's go," she said as she walk to elevator. I follow her to the elevator as well.

~~~~~

Me and panty where walking on the huge driveway to see through and for once's panty is not talking. When she mad at braely she get like this.

I took my eyes off of panty and look to see headlights coming our way. As the light came close I could tell it was see through. See through started to speed up and we both move out the way. I saw braely and the geek boy passed by us.

~~~~~

braely pov

me and brief were at the down part of the city. We both got out of the car. Brief asked me what we're looking for. I didn't answer him and kept looking round. At the corner of my eyes I saw a little girl walk into a alley. I walk over to the ail to see where the little girl was going.

I than saw the little girl was crying. She had her legs tuck in her chest looking like a little ball. I heard someone's footsteps. I saw who was behind me and I was brief.

"Braely don't run off like that, you really have me worried," he told me.

I give him a simile and turn to the little girl who was still crying. Brief walk over to the little girl. I was about to stop him, but it was to late. He was already over to her.

"Hey are you alright," he asked her.

The girl look up with tears in her eyes. "No I'm not Mr," she sniffed.

"And why that," he Crouch down to her high.

"I don't where my parents are," she cry again Kip.

I didn't by it her crying at all. Something is wrong with girl I can feel it.

"Hey how about we help find them okay," he simile at her.

"Really," she sniffs.

"Who said we," I cross my arms round me.

Brief look at me. "Come on braely please," he asked me.

I took my eyes off the brick walls and look at him for a while before caving in. "Find i gussied we could," I said.

I walk over to them. The girl got off the ground and dust herself off. She grabbed brief hand and hold it. I don't like by this at all.

"Where did you last see them," he simile.

"Well the last time I saw them was down their," she point fallers down the alley.

Okay This is sus. We walk down the alley. "Brief I don't know about this," I told him.

"Oh come on braely their nothing wrong about a creepy alleyway," he freak out a little.

When we got to the end of the alley. the little girl started to giggled. We turn to see her hiding her face.

"You really stupid you know that," she laughed.

"I told you this was not right at all," I told him. The little girl turn into her evil ghost form.

"Ahah, I can't believe that you fucking guys fall for that innocent little girl," the ghost laughed.

"I didn't fall for any of that," I told the ghost.

I heard of something hit the ground. I turn to see a big wolf ghost. But before I know what was happening both of them tied me up with their rope. The rope squeezing my breast, butt, and my leg.

"Damn she hot," the wolf ghost said.

"Brief go get panty and stocking now," I yelled at him.

He nod before running off. The two started to squeeze me hard.

~~~~~~

Brief pov

I run out of the alleyway and run over to the car. I open the door and got in. I look round for braely phone. I soon find it in the middle compartment.

When through her contact and look for panty. I press panty and cell her. The phone ring.

"Braely what is it," I heard panty voice.

I got really nervous when I heard her talk to me. "Mmm h-hi panty," I stirred.

"Oh it just you geek boy, what do you want," panty asked.

"Braely she need help we found a two ghost here in down town" I told her.

"Alright we're on our way," she said before hanging up.

I put the her phone down. 'I just hope they get here soon'

~~~~~~~

Braely pov

"let me go of me now!," I kick the wolf in the face.

"Okay that it I'm gonna eat you up now," he graded.

I closed my eyes. But before he could do anything I heard a gun shots. I open my eyes to see panty and stocking.

"Hey you get away from her you fuckers!" panty yelled.

Panty shot the little girl ghost in the head and stocking slice the wolf up. Both of them exploded. I soon fall on my butt.

I saw stocking run over to me. "Oh my god braely are you okay," you hug me.

"Yeah I'm find," I told her.

When she let go I got up and dust myself off. I look at panty who was looking away from me. I walk over to her.

"Thanks panty," I told her.

"Well next time don't go out with someone who doesn't know how to fight," she turn to brief. He got nervous.

I give her a big hug. She was shocked when I hug her but she hug me back. After that she let go of me. "Mmm you can let go of me braely," she told. I let go of her.

"Come on let go and get some sugar," stocking walk off to the car.

We four walk off to see through. When we got in the car. Panty was in the driving seat, stocking was in the passenger seat, and me and brief were in the back. Panty step of the gas and We drove off.

Yeah it true that sibling do fight a lot, but when you need them the most. They got you back well some of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1K 45
RANK #2 #EROTICASTORIES RANK #4 #DEMON RANK #2 #DARKROOM #smut Talia has always been the odd one out. No matter if it was with her family or sitting...
114K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
189 5 7
Clementine SISTER!!!! OH YEAH, yes I gave Clemmy poo a sister. also nsfw content and other graphic contents are involved. EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS O...
13.7K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...