Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

By _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)

474 46 62
By _thatnewbooksmell_

Heya guys, I got a day late, sorry for that👉🏻👈🏻 Actually I checked the whole draft and it was all ready and I even wrote 7th April as the date but forgot to publish it *sheepishly smiling* Anyway, here's a long update.

Happy readin'🥰💃🏻

Karan S nodded and got up. Tears welled up in Tejasswi's eyes already. Salman went towards the end of the stage then came back.

"Teju nahi jaa raha vo! Isne toh rona shuru kar diya!" Salman chuckled and Monami let out a huge sigh of relief. "You're so mean! I'm not talking to you..." Tejasswi whined. They all chuckled. "Connections aa jayiye aur elimate hoti hai, Shamita." The TV flashed off and they started bidding farewell.

"No personal issues Shamita!" Tejasswi smiled and gave her a light hug. Though she wasn't a person like that, Tejasswi was a gem.

Sid G started whining and crying and Sanjana shook her head in disbelief. "2 hafte bache hai chirkut, hum chale nahi toh saath me?" Sid G wiped his tears and shook his head. "No no, tum khatam karne ke baad hi aana!" He pouted and then hugged Karan S. "Monu bro loves you too Karan bro!" Karan S's eyes widened and he nodded without any expression. Sid G smirked and met others.

Monami went to Karan S. "Tumhe mai finals me dekhna chahti hoon, all the best Khadoos Shergill." She hugged him lightly but he pulled her closer making the hug deeper, he will miss her aroma. "I... Monami..." He started whispering but Monami cut her off. "Kuch bolne ki zroorat nahi hai, maine sab kuch sun liya hai, yaha se!" She put her hands on his heart of which they could hear beats, it was in a whisper so that no one could notice. She knew how nervous and bad he was at expressing things. "Mai tumhara intezaar karungi!" Karan S smiled and they knew they had confessed. It was a silent one.

Pratik hugged Tejasswi. "Teju, jeet ke aana!" Tejasswi cried while he was leaving. Umar then met them both. "Tum dono me se hi koi jeete, I hope!" Tejasswi hugged him. "Umraojaan I'll see you soon!" Umar smiled and left. "Avu khyaal rakhiyo aur dada aur mom ko bahot saara pyaar!" Sid hugged Avneet who nodded. "Yes sir, aur koi hukum bandar?" Sid whined. "Rabbit kahi ki!" Avneet whined as well then both chuckled.

"Bye vahini, aap logo ki shaadi me mera dance performance set haina?!" Tejasswi hugged Ishqi who blushed. "Khyaal rakhna Teju ka AVM!" Ahaan nodded. "Ab toh sabko yahi pyaari hai..." Tejasswi smirked proudly.

The connections left the house. Karan K was sitting and Tejasswi was sitting near him with her head on his chest.

"Bass 2 hafte aur!" Tejasswi smiled. "Han I'll miss this!" Ahaan said and smiled.

The week was half over and it was Wednesday. All were doing their antics, tasks and fights properly because that's what Bigg Boss is for. Bigg Boss had asked them all to gather.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki kyuki yeh season apne antim parav parr hai, aaj hone wale hai 2 eliminations. Aap sabhi jaante hai ki aap sab nominated hai. Sabhi log garden area me rakhhe apne naam wale poles parr khud ko chain ki sahayata se baandh lenge. Jinn 2 sadasyo ke taale khul jaate hai, veh aaj iss ghar se beghar honge!" All got up and went outside. Tejasswi was very scared.

"Anda don't worry, sab thik hoga!" Tejasswi quietly nodded and they all started opening their locks with the 3 keys given to them. Tejasswi was chanting "Ganpati bappa!!" She was praying for each of her friends and specially Karan K now.

Locks of Rashmi and Nishant opened. Pratik was very sad that all of his friends were out. They all hugged them and bid farewell. Tejasswi didn't hug Rashmi but Nishant, she did. They were not on good terms but not even on bad terms since Pratik had protected Karan K from Anusha. Karan K also thanked him after he got to know so there was mutual respect for him and Nishant. "Baabzz we'll meet outside!" Nishant said while leaving and Tejasswi smiled.

They all went inside and settled down. Pratik was about to get up and leave when Tejasswi stopped him. "Pratik, akela kya karega, hamare saath bhet na!" Pratik had always been fond of his sibling kinda bond with Tejasswi. She was like his sister and truly she was. He smiled and sat down with them.

The week ended and Salman was here for the last weekend ka vaar. He congratulated each and everyone who reached till here and all thanked him.

"Chota packet bada dhamaka, Siddharth you're loved by the audience!" Sid smiled and thanked him. "One of the most graceful players if I have seen is you." Sid bowed and thanked him. "Sir it really means a lot from you." Salman smiled.

"Wow teri toh bahot tareef ho gyi Sid!" Tejasswi and Ahaan teased him. This trio had been fun all over. A trio of siblings it was. They had truly earned some very special bonds inside the whole house.

"Ab baari hai season ke aakhri elimination ki, Sanjana aa jayiye!" Sanjana got up and started to leave. She hugged Tejasswi. "Aap mujhe bhool toh nahi jaaoge?" Sanjana smiled and shook her head. "Tu toh hamayi choti behen jaiso hai, bhoolenge kyu!?" Tejasswi smiled.

Sanjana then met Karan S who was sad by her exit. "Sirji, milte hai!" Karan S nodded as she left. She got a huge welcome party by Parakram SAF as soon as she reached back. "Sanju!!!! I'm so excited, Karan bro is in the finale!!!" Sid G hugged her. She was at a point sad as he wanted to see her at the finale. "Tum bilkul dukhi mat ho, yaha tak aana bhi bahot badi baat hai! Chill!" Sid G cleared her doubts as she hugged him. "I love you Sanju..." She hummed. "Hum bhi!" Sid G shook his head.

"Toh yeh raha ek aur season iss show ka, jiske aap sabhi log finals hone ka hakkdaar hai. Bigg Boss, Karan Shergill, Karan Kundrra, Pratik Sahejpal, Ahaan Veer Malhotra, Siddharth Nigam aur Tejasswi Prakash ko Bigg Boss ke iss season ke finalists banne ki badhai dete hai!" They all clapped and hooted. Also they did a group hug which Karan S joined at the last.

"Mai bahot khush hu, Raani Sahiba kitni khush hongi!" Karan S was happy that he could reach the finals just like Monami wanted him to. He smiled.

"Bass Karan ko jita do bappa!" Tejasswi prayed in her head, no wonder this girl was his biggest cheerleader. "Tejasswi jeete ya mai, trophy toh ghar hi aani hai, bass usko jita do!" Karan K smiled to himself as he prayed.

"Mai yaha tak aa paaya bahot khush hu!" Sid thought and smiled. "Ishqi, its all for you and because of you!" Ahaan thought and smiled.

They all slept with a smile crept on their faces, they knew they had achieved it.

Lights all over, a ramp settled for the house member to reach on the heights. Crowd already gathered for the contestant to come.

"Bigg Boss ke itihaas me koi itna suljha hua, confident aur dil se saaf contestant Siddharth se badhkar na hua hai na hoga! Chahe kisi galat ke khilaaf khade rehna ho ya tasks ho, yeh hamesha datkar rahe aur harr chunauti ka saamna kiya."

Siddharth smiled hearing that. The crowd was hooting his name and all went mad. "Thank you!"

His journey video was played.

"Sir I am the true definition of chota packet bada dhamaka!" Sid said to Salman in the premier. Salman praised him for his courage and intelligence.

"I know we didn't start well off but anways, friends?" Avneet asked him as soon as he fought with Roshni for her.

Tu Hi Yaar Mera, Mujhko kya duniya se lena...

He smiled seeing the video. Soon it ended and he went back inside with happy tears in his eyes.

Ahaan reached the ramp after Siddharth.

"Bigg Boss ke iss season me aaye yeh only businessman jinhone churaya sabka dil apne acche aur positive attitude ki vajah se... Harr jagah apni baat datt kar rakhhi aur pyaar ka mtlb bhi samjhaya... Isi jashn ko aayiye celebrate karte hai!"

The journey video was played.

Happy birthday Ishu!

His Tee showed another shocker for everyone. Even to the girl he proposed.

Ishq Wala Love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua...
Ishq Wala Love
Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yahi pata hai
Zyada hua...

Ishqi came to see him for the connection week to him proposing her again.

His FIGHTS with Pratik or Nishant.

His moments with Tejasswi and Sid, they were all captured, captured for life.

Yaadon ke purane album mein
Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din
Gullak mein padi chavanni si
Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din

Their cute pranks, Tejasswi teasing him since the start of the show. Sid and him cheering for each other.

Na kisi manzil ki fikar thi
Zindagi jeene ki umar thi
Dosti aur doston se udhar ke din the

Woh din bhi kya din the, woo
Hmm... woh din bhi kya din the, woo
Woh din bhi kya din the, woo
Hmm... woh din bhi kya din the, woo

The whole crowd was hooting for him, just waiting for his golden smile. He smiled and all shouted.

His video ended and he left inside with a smile permanently plastered on his face due to the love he got.

Ishqi and the whole Malhotra family were overwhelmed seeing the love he got, which he totally deserved.

It was Karan S's turn next.

"Special Agent Major Karan Shergill, ek aisa insaan jo apne desh ke liye puri tarah se samarpit (devoted) hai aur yaha bhi army ke liye hi aaya tha. Kise pata tha ki yeh soldier Bigg Boss ke iss season ke finale tak aayega aur saare gharwalo ke saath dattkar mukabla karega! Gusse me inki nazre jiss tarah logo ko chup kara deti hai usi tarah inka andaaz bhi logo ko bahot bhaa jaata hai. Aayiye dekhte hai inki kahaani!" Karan S smiled lightly in the end.

The journey video started.

Him glaring at the guys of the house making them go shut within seconds.

Koi na jaane kittho aaya hai tu
Sab de dilon vich hogi u ku

Koi na jaane kittho aaya hai tu
Sab de dilon vich hogi kukkadu ku

Him doing his workout in the morning shirtless and the girls going mad at it.

Inna sona, inna cool, munda inna wonderful
Ainu vekhe je kudiyan to kehndi
O my god.. o my god.. o my god..

The girls were truly gaping at him. Their hoots, flirty sounds were heard from the crowd there as well.

Him fighting with Pratik, Nishant, saving himself from Shamita. Doing the tasks like a pro. NO ONE in the game could even think of defeating him in either physical or mental planning.

Bach ke zara zara shaitaniyan meri
Oh ladies, oh ladies
Karke zara zara bemaniyan meri
Oh ladies, oh ladies
Kare seena zori seena zori
Tumhein ho na ho manzoor
Phir dil ki chori, dil ki chori
Hai mera kya kusoor

Kya karoon oh ladies o
Main hoon x(3)
Huzoor, huzoor main hoon aadat se majboor
Majboor or
Main hoon aadat se majboor.

His best moments from the whole show with Tejasswi, Sanjana and Faizi when they were chilling together.

His song, his meeting with Monami when she entered. No doubt their chemistry was adorable.

His face curved into a wider smile than the earlier one on seeing Monami's cuteness and their chemistry. They were the only couple which were not publicly confessed but had better chemistry than a lot other ones.

The journey video ended and he went inside.

"Kaisi thi!?"

"Never thought ki kuch aisa karoonga mai life me kuch, but bahot sahi thi." Karan S answered Siddharth.

It was Karan K, on the queue. "Bigg Boss chahte hai Karan bahaar aa jaye!"

"How mean Bigg Boss baby, mujhe last me!" She pouted angrilly.

Karan K reached outside.

"Bigg Boss ke itihaas me inka naam iss season ke naam ke saath darj kiya jayega. Chahe tasks ho ya mohabbat, inhone dono hi badi shiddat se nibhaye hai. Yeh season me tabb bhi surakshit rahe jab yeh ghar se kuch dino ke liye bahaar the, isse janta ka pyaar saaf jhalakta hai. Bigg boss Karan Kundrra ko yaha tak pahochne ke liye dher saari badhai dete hai. Aayiye, inki yaatra ki ore ek nazar daali jaaye!"

Haye Ni Haye Tera Ni
High Gabru Nu Maare
Haye Ni Paagal Ho Gaye Ne
Tere Gin Gin Lakk De (X2)

Ho Teri Meethi Baatein
Haye Kamaal Kar Gayi
Aankhon Hi Mein Tu Sawaal Kar Gayi
Haan Haan
Teri Meethi Baatein
Haye kamaal Kar Gayi
Aankhon Hi Mein Tu Sawaal Kar Gayi
Daily De Marde Ne
Te Pehlan Tu Maare
Haaye Ni Haye Tera Ni
High Gabru Nu Maare
Haye Ni Paagal Ho Gaye Ne
Tere Gin Gin Lakk De Hulaare

His strategies, his game plan, his fights, his anger, his retort, his attitude, his aura was too much for the girls to control and then suddenly the gate flashed open and here entered, Tejasswi Prakash.

Jasmin opens her chit which revealed Karan's note. "I'm the one you're waiting for, other girls' bad boy but only good for your."

"Wow, nice one!" Tejasswi's voice from the stage is heard.

Karan smiles seeing that. It practically was destiny.

"Kehte hai, kuch logo ke saath sirf vakt bitaane se hi sab thik ho jaata hai." A voice is heard.

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

The bundle of cuteness Tejasswi was, he always laughed with her. His bad boy image, shit lost it all. He was vulnerable, a small baby that's why she called him, 'Her Little'.

All he could do stand there seeing the video and thank his stars for sending her again to his life after he had seen her at Ladies v/s Gentlemen.

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

His fun scenes, his fights with Tejasswi, going out, coming back all the scenes and their hugs made the environment go awe at them. He was all hers, since the day he'd seen her.

The video ended on a good note and he went inside. Tejasswi hugged him. "Tune dekha?" Tejasswi shook her head. "Sirf jo thodi awaaz aayi andar!"

Tejasswi reached outside and stood on the plank and all started hooting. She was overwhelmed to see a lot of audience there. "Tejasswi Prakash, yeh naam iss ghar ke kone kone me bahot samay tak gunjne wala hai, ek aisa hi prakash lekar aayi aap. Iss ghar me chulbuli, hasti hui aur hamesha sabko khush karne wali hamari yeh sadasya ne hume bhi unka baby bana liya!" Tejasswi chuckled. "Iss season me, ladkiya ladko se kamm nahi iska naara bahot acche se gunja aur aaj bhi gunj raha hai, Tejasswi iklauti aisi sadasya hai jo ghar ke Day 1 se lekar ab tak yaha hai, aur sabse badi baat, yaha finale me pahochne wali yeh akeli ladki hai. Ghar me inhone sabse rishte banaye, kuch pyaare toh kuch thode namkeen, parr harr jagah se chamki. Aayiye inke safar parr ek nazar daali jaaye..."

Usne Mujhe Chhua Bhi Nahi
Aisa Waisa Kuch Hua Bhi Nahi
Nazar Thi Paini Hui Bechaini
Aankhon Aankhon Mein Shaitani Ho Gayi

Saiyaan Ne Dekha Aise
Main Paani Paani Ho Gayi

Tejasswi running around the whole house, her morning dance moves, her teasing sessions with Ahaan and Sid. She indeed had made some pure bonds in the Bigg Boss house.

Her friendships, her rivalries, her fights, her anger and finally what she had the most in the house. LOVE.

Ajib dastan hai yeh
Kaha shuru kaha khatam
Yeh manjile hai kaun si naa
Woh samajh sake naa ham

Entering the house she met everyone and she had a spark with Karan K. They both had a great chemistry.

Him sharing his apple with her, him calling her ladoo, him tensed for her health.

Ajib dastan hai yeh
Kaha shuru kaha khatam
Yeh manjile hai kaun si naa
Woh samajh sake naa ham

Him getting angry, her manao-ing him for the same. Her antics, his peace.

Yeh roshni ke sath kyu
Dhuan utha chirag se
Yeh roshni ke sath kyu
Dhuan utha chirag se
Yeh khwab dekhti hu mai
Ke jag padi hu khwab se

Him leaving the house, her getting vulnerable. Him coming back, she being the happiest. His confession, her acceptance. His brother giving him all the rights. She calling him sunny. These moments were enough for her to carry.

Ajib dastan hai yeh
Kaha shuru kaha khatam
Yeh manjile hai kaun si naa
Woh samajh sake naa ham

The journey video ended with her smiling at the camera at her bigg boss baby.

*****************************

Word Count- 2802

Here's the finale coming, what's in for the people?? Who's gonna win the show? What will be the rankingsss😉

The ending is coming very soon! Hope you guys liked the story🤝🏻😙

Published- 8th April 2022

Love🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.5K 67
Their Endless Love🔐♥♥♥♥ And Burning Desire🔥 (Mafiaas Love😈❤️)
245K 19.6K 95
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
73.2K 13K 44
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
196K 9.9K 53
Some short stories(One Shot/ Two Shot/ More) based on Monami and Karan from an Indian TV Show Ziddi Dil Maane Na. #1 in MoRan 💫🤧