Ocean Blue

By StoryWitchKrystal

Kaya was born right near the beautiful shores of Pensacola Beach, Florida. Her mother passed away right befo... More

Prologue:

1 0 0
By StoryWitchKrystal

     I never knew what lied beyond the beach until the day I met Blake. At first he seemed to be a normal guy who seemed full of himself the moment he entered my story that early June morning. I remember he waltzed in, a shit-eating grin plastered to his tanned cheeks as he walked right up to the counter where my cousin, Suzie, was working the register. I couldn't help but look into his steel grey eyes as I stocked the shelves in my store with the beautiful seaside jewelry I took pride in making daily.

    "Do you have any shell necklaces? I'd like to get one for my mother," he said, his grin easing into a gentle smile.

   "Over by our manager. Her name is Kaya, she'll help you out sir," I remember Suzie saying to him.

   What I didn't know is the surprise in store from me the following weeks after out fateful meeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 829 85
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
33.9K 527 51
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
14.2K 39 20
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
9.4K 935 14
Peep it inside to know more.