Vampires Mate || Diabolik Lov...

By Eris_sayshi

Himura Hinata was one of the laziest and indifferent people you will ever meet. He's usually found sleeping a... More

Hinata & ME
Soul Marks
Yui
Sakamaki brothers
You taste sweet
Payback's got nothin on Karma
Night School
"Do you realize how cliche this is?"
Mean Girls 4 or whatever
Link
Nothing
Hinata...Excited?
Subaru the Savage
Unsaid
Backbone
White Rose
Reiji
Brother
Dolls
Comfort, unexpected
"Auntie, really?"
GUCCI QUEEN
Is anyone really surprised?
Aunty Setsuna
The truth of Himura Hinata as told by his awesome GUCCI wearing aunt
Won't you stay with me?
How to treat a human
I'll make you my bitch
How many vampires does it take to screw a ***
'Yui'
Memoire
Take Over
tired of sakamaki brothers bullshit
Intentions
Bond
Fractured
Mark

A demon born

3.7K 143 41
By Eris_sayshi

We getting to the end of the book now! A few more things to wrap up. Promise this angst isn't gonna last.

"Come forth, Leviathan." Cordelia commanded. A demon circle of 7 rings appeared and a man shimmered into existence. He was a giant. Standing at 6'5", he loomed over Cordelia's smaller form. Cordelia red eyes swept over his form, not intimidated in the least. His shoulders were broad but he had a lean frame. His yukata hung loose on his frame, giving a tantalizing view of his pecs and his rock hard abs. A sword rested at his hip. Most peculiar was the sunglasses he donned. Black with gold detailing. to tell where he was looking. His hair was black and spiky, framing his handsome face.

"It's been a while." He stated. His voice deep and compelling, a deceptive melodic sound meant to lure victims into traps. He had used it on countless humans foolish enough to make a deal with him. Demons were not exempt to this, drawn to his beautiful voice, wishing to indulge in it. It had won him many bargains. Cordelia kept her expression under control, knowing how powerful his voice was.

Reinforcing her mental shields, she felt more secure in his presence. High level demons, especially the princes were not wholly loyal to her father. She always kept her guard up around them even when she used their services. Behind his shades, green eyes analyzed the room. He noted the place had barely changed since he last visited.

"Too long, " curling a strand of hair around her finger, her red eyes swept over his large frame, "Tell me, Levi. When I told you to kill the Himura's, did you follow through?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You took care of their son as well?" She knew exactly what he did that night. To the entire Himura family. He went along with it.

"You asked that I leave him alive. To suffer for the sins of his parents." He reminded her. She smirked, remembering the boy's rapid heart beat sounding clear to her demon hearing. Struggling to stay quiet as his parents' blood trickled into his hiding place.

"It's what they deserve." Her red eyes sparkled with madness. He said nothing.

"I've called you here, dear Levi, because their little brat matedwith Karlheinz's sons." She said with disdain.

"All of them?"

"All of them. As well as this girl here." She gestured down at her borrowed body.

"Gotta ketch'um all." He sings with no expression.

She just stared.

"It's Pokémon." He stated.

"I know it's Pokémon! I'm not that old!" She shot back. He stared back.

"Always an attitude with you. Just bring the boy here." She commanded.

"Is that an order?"

"What do you think?"

"I think...he's already here." His voice lilted in surprise.

"What?!"

A demon circle of eight rings appeared. Cordelia eyes widened. Eight rings? How could this be? Only royal demons had that many rings.

"Is it the King?" Levi wondered aloud. Still as calm as ever. On the couch, Cordelia head was spinning. Her father hadn't left Gehenna in two decades. Since her marriage to Karlheinz.

"It's not possible." She whispered.

A form shimmered into existence.

She gaped.

Of all the beings she expected to appear before her. This was the last one she expected. Standing before them, was Laito Sakamaki, holding an ashen Hinata in his arms. His eyes glowed red instead of green. His red hair grew long and wild. He held a feral expression, his fangs bared at his mother.

"It's been a while but I don't think that's the king." Levi said, amused.

***

"Where the hell did he go?" Subaru growled.

"And where is Hinata?" Kanato asked, clutching Teddy to him.

"Let's calm down and assess the situation." Reiji said, fixing his glasses.

"It was like a hot knife in my heart." Shu said.

"It hurt so much." Kanato winced, remembering the pain. Shu rested a hand on his shoulder and squeezed in reassurance. Kanato looked up at him surprised. Seeing his brother's surprised expression, Shu cursed himself.

His younger brother was sensitive. From the time he was a boy, he was sensitive to the people around him. It's why he turned to Teddy for comfort. A barrier between him and the outside world. Which included his bothers. And that...Shu decided, was on him. As the eldest he was supposed hold his family together. To be the protector for his younger brother. Instead he hid behind this nonchalant, lazy persona. He was quiet but very observant. His lazy attitude concealed a keen mind.

Over the course of the weeks, he had seen his younger brother grow attached to Hinata. Saw how his dull purple eyes brightened in his presence. Kanato was slowly stepping out of his bubble, and into a welcoming light. It was similar to how Laito, Reiji, Subaru and even Ayato. Six brothers born into a cold and unforgiving world had found love at last. There was a reason for hope. Even for forgiveness. He thought, I failed. Hinata can take over in my stead.

But then there past came to kick them when they were getting up. A hard kick to jugular. So unguarded were they, they had no way to protect themselves. It to Shu, it felt like he was a child again, defenseless against the disdain of his mother and the lack of interest from his father.

He had felt the pain of separation from Hinata, so used to holding his raven. Then Yui was taken over. She was  was locked up. At the time, all he was concerned about was Hinata's well being. The human girl held no interest to him. Just like his parents. Shame swept over him. More than anything, he hated to think that he would ever end up like either of his parents. But to his dismay their mark had been made. And he was the result.

He didn't expect anything to change. But then Hinata came. And then everything changed. His brother's were happier. Unguarded and truly themselves around Hinata. They couldn't lose that happiness. That light that was Hinata, drawing them from the shadows of their past. Hinata was worth anything he'd ever been through. His brothers felt the same, whether they chose to acknowledge it or not.

"How far is Setsuna?" Shu asked. Pulling out his phone, Reiji sent a quick text to Setsuna. She replied just as quickly.

"She's on her way. 15 minutes out." Reiji reported.

"How are we gonna explain Hinata's disappearance?"

"Who cares about that?! We have to find Hinata. I-I need him." Kanato said, head bowed.

"Where's Ayato?" Subaru wondered aloud.

"Back home...with Yui." Shu realized.

"You don't think?" Reiji asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kanato asked, irritated that they shifted attention away from Hinata.

"He should have been here by now." Shu said.

"Maybe he stayed to watch over Yui." Subaru said.

"...I'm not an astronomer but I'm pretty sure Ayato thinks he's the center of the solar system so the likelihood of him putting Yui before himself is like zero." Shu stated. They nodded in agreement.

"If that's out, then what other reason could there be?" Kanato asked.

"Cordelia." Reiji and Shu said in unison. The two looked at one another in surprise. Reiji more than Shu since he'd known his older brother to be lazy in general. But in the last few minutes he had shown his analytical mind, coming to the same conclusion as he did.

"Kanato stay here-

Just as he said that, Kanato had teleported away.

"Dammit, Kanato! Get back here!" Shu yelled.

"I'll stay and wait for Setsuna. You guys go ahead." Subaru spoke up.

"You sure?" Shu asked. He knew how badly Subaru wanted to go to Hinata. To put himself in between danger and Hinata. Hands fisted, Subaru locked eyes with his older brother. Fierce, determined red eyes met calm blue.

"Get a few punches in for me. And get Hinata back." Subaru said.

"I will. For all of us." Shu promised before teleporting away. Reiji shared a look with Subaru. They communicated without words.

'Get Hinata back. Make our family whole again.'

****

"Laito? How is this possible?" Cordelia was shook. She didn't expect any of her children to take after her. When her father and Karlheinz made their deal, the possibility of a demon born was little to none. Demons reproduced at a slow rate the higher level the demon. She was the last demon born in over 500 years.

"Move." Laito growled, rage consuming his red eyes. Slitted like a cat's, they promised pain and suffering. His whole form exuded power, overwhelming and deeply masculine. It was wild and uncontrollable, crackling in the air. Levi felt the waves of power pouring from the boy and whistled. Cordelia had truly made a monster. Levi's eyes observed the pure rage in the boy's eyes. All of it directed at Cordelia. To let someone as powerful as him out from under thumb. What a fool. He shook his head.

"Oh Laito, mommy didn't know how talented you were. Who would have thought? A prince of Gehenna born from me. Father will be so excited! Come home with me, Laito! The whole of Gehenna will celebrate your birth!" She exclaimed, a mad gleam in her eyes.

"And she's completely lost it." Levi said.

"And you brought the little bastard! How sweet of you! Bring him over here. Levi will deal with him nice and- well it won't be quick. No,no. I'll make him suffer. Just as his parents did." She giggled. Laito hugged Hinata closer to him. A deep growl rumbled in Laito's chest. Dark and possessive.

"No. Hinata is mine. You threatened what's mine." He said, baring his fangs.

"No,no no no! You ruin everything! Levi get him!" She screeched. Levi quirked a brow.

"I don't about that. He seems pretty protect of the boy. I can't risk harming the prince before he's brought before the King." Levi said.

"Grab the boy! But don't hurt Laito!" She yelled.

"Fine. But I'm not taking any responsibility for this. You can deal with the King." Levi clutched his sword and jumped forward. Faster than the human eye, Levi closed the distance, his sword swing at Hinata. Laito jumped back, hugging Hinata close. And the fight began.

On the floor, Ayato was roused awake. At the same Kanato appeared in the middle of the battle.

"What-" white hot pain burst in his arm and Kanato fell, dropping Teddy on the way. Teddy lay next to him splattered with his blood.

"Bastard!" Laito bellowed seeing his brother fall, blood flowing from his arm. Kanato cried, feeling the burning sensation of a blade cutting through skin, muscle and hitting bone.

"Kanato isn't in this fight! This is between you and me!"

Levi shrugged.

"Anyone's fair game. I have my orders. If you don't want anyone hurt, hand over the boy." Levi said.

"Never!"

"Laito? Kanato! What happened?!" Shu appeared, coming to his younger brother's aid. Bending down, he pressed down on the wound.

"Reiji! I'll watch over Kanato. Help Laito!" Shu ordered.

"On it." Reiji joined the fray.

"Yui! You've got to snap out of it." Ayato forced Cordelia's arms behind her.

"Get off of me! How many times do I have to tell you?! The human is gone!" Cordelia shrieked.

"Give her back!" Ayato said.

"It's like talking to a wall." Cordelia rolled her eyes.

"Actually this is great. Watch as your soulmate and brothers are torn to pieces. Then you will understand my power. I own you. Mine to create. Mine to destroy." She cackled. And he did. He watched his brothers struggle against an unknown enemy, desperate to save their soulmate. And he knew as well as she did, they wouldn't last long. Turning his attention away, Ayato heart squeezed painfully at the sigh of his younger triplet bleeding on the ground, Shu applying pressure to his wound and whispering reassuring words.

"You sick bitch!" Holding bother arms behind her with one hand, he used the other to grab her neck, obstructing the airway there. Ayato's eyes gleamed poison green.

"If I can't have Yui, then what's the point of keeping you alive? Die, you psychotic bitch." He whispered.

With that, he broke her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...
9.6K 210 25
"I appreciate the fact that you people want to date me, but even I have standards. I have been single most of my life. So if you want to date me, I h...
112K 4K 57
A 14 year old girl named Yui Himura has a very difficult life. Her grandmother will always treat her poorly without a second thought. She suddenly tr...
1.5K 34 5
Two people connected by the soul, as if two bodies sharing a single entity. They're intertwined by the universe and picked by destiny. They share eve...