Slow motion || Colby Brock

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a girl meets a boy at karaoke night More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

six

3.9K 65 43
By bitchyvvitchy

"That's it for today's class, Cassie can I talk to you for a moment?" My dance teacher, Alex, asked while looking at me.

I was feeling like shit. Last night at the party after I learned Ethan was cheating on me, I blacked out.

I woke up this morning at Colby's, passed out on his couch. I left him a note saying I have dance so that's where I've been at.

I have a pounding headache and I've went to throw up a handful of times.

I thought I was going to be more upset about the breakup but I'm not.

I think I'm in so much pain, that's all I could think about. I slowly walk over to Alex while panting.

My arm was holding my stomach knowing I was nauseous again. My muscles were aching as I walked over to him.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked when I reached him. I leaned against the wall and nodded.

"Fantastic." I hated lying to him, but I knew I looked like shit.

He looked at me up and down. "You know I'm not Abby Lee Miller, I'm not going to get pissed." He was right.

He's strict, but he's also understanding. He actually cares for us a lot. I sigh while looking up at him.

"I went to a party last night and I blacked out. I'm super hungover." I explain to him.

I've never missed a day of dance. And I didn't want to miss it just because I was hungover.

He nodded his head. "You know, I wouldn't have been pissed if you said you couldn't come." It was true though.

But since we're starting to train for competition, I didn't want to miss it.

"Just take it easy for the rest of the day, alright?" I nodded while looking at him.

"Thanks, dude." I smile towards him. He dismissed me to leave so I slowly gather my stuff to leave.

When I walk out of the studio and to my car, I look to see something that surprised me.

Colby and Stas were leaning against his car. "Are you two stalking me now?" I try to joke with them.

They laughed a little as I walk towards them. I could tell they were hungover too.

"We just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." I smile at the gesture.

They were there for me when we figured out what Ethan was doing.

"Sore and hungover. How are you two." They tell me how they were also hungover.

I wonder why they were here. "We were wondering if you wanted to come over and have a movie night with us?" Stas had hope on her voice.

I think it could be a good distraction. I don't want to be alone with my thoughts and reminders of the breakup.

I haven't heard anything from Ethan. I wouldn't care if he never talked to me again.

Knowing it was all a game to him, pissed me off. But I didn't want to think about it.

"I'm down, I just wanna shower and change before I come over if that's okay." They nodded their head.

"We're going to get food and snacks so if you want anything, just message." Colby told me.

I smiled and headed to my head. I thanked them while I get in my car.

I was taking this breakup a lot easier than I thought. Probably because I've kept myself busy with dance and being in pain.

Plus, I'm so angry with him, I don't really feel sad. When I get to my apartment, Tyler and Avery were in there.

They both turned over towards me. We told the group what happened and that we broke up.

"Hi, Cassie." Avery simply said. I walked over to them to see they didn't look too hungover.

I don't think they drank too much. I know they're not going to say they're right about Ethan.

At least not yet. "Hey, buddy." Tyler had one of his arms open. I went over to give him a side hug.

"How are you feeling?" He asked nicely. I know he didn't like Ethan. But he'd rather put that aside and focus on my feelings.

I just shrug while I pull away. "I think right now I'm more angry than sad or upset." I think about it for a second.

"Well, you're valid to feel either way." Avery assured me. I just smile weakly towards her.

I tell them how I was going to take a shower and go over to Colby's. I took a twenty minute shower and I packed a small bag.

I didn't know how long I would be staying here for. I made sure to pack a blanket and a few extra things.

I made sure to text Colby and Stas that I was about to leave. I make sure to tell both Tyler and Avery goodbye.

I drove to Colby's house at the same time they did. We all got out of the car causing us to smile.

"Feeling any better?" Stas asked as we walked inside. "I will once I get some Chipotle in me." They both started laughing.

We had the house to ourselves since Sam and Kat were having a date night.

It was a lot quieter in here than last night. "So, what movies were we going to watch?" I ask while we walk into the movie room.

"We were thinking about seeing how many Harry Potter movies we can watch in a row." He ended up sitting next to me.

I helped him with sorting the food while Stas turned the first movie on.

We were quiet while the movie started. I think these movies and books are super good.

But I'm not the biggest fan. Like people will ask me the name of Snape's first pets name and I think that's a little extreme.

I think I'm just a casual fan. When we get done eating, we watch in silence.

We do make casual small talk which makes me feel better. Once we got the first one done, I started the second one.

As it came on, I grabbed my blanket. "Oh my god, do you wanna cuddle?" Stas asked making me giggle.

I nodded and let her under the blanket. "Damn, can I come in too?" Colby asked getting offended.

We both just looked at him. "No, you can get your own blanket." Stas laughed next to me as he shook his head.

We watched up until Order of the Phoenix and when we turned it on, I saw Stas was asleep.

"Did she fall asleep?" Colby whispered causing me to turn to him.

I nodded while looking into his blue eyes. "You wanna sneak into the kitchen and make a sundae?" I couldn't say no.

It's been a hard twenty-four hours. We sneak out of the room and head to the kitchen.

He starts gathering all the ingredients for it while I sit on the counter.

"You haven't really said much about the breakup." I figured he would want to talk about it.

I didn't mind though. "It's weird. I'm upset about what happened and how it happened. But I'm not sad." I tell him honestly.

He glances over towards me. "I'm just super fucking angry." He frowns while he turns over to me.

"That's understandable, I would be fucking pissed too." I sighed while leaning my head on the counters.

After thinking about it, I am a little bit sad. I mean, I spent six months with him.

And the fact he was cheating on me for who knows how long, it was pretty sad.

I'm surprised I didn't see the signs. I can't tell what he told me was a lie or not anymore, it's all blurry.

"It is a little sad while thinking about it." I think about it. There was sadness in my voice while I spoke.

He stops making the food while turning to me. "I mean, I spent six months wasting my time with him." I pout.

He comes over and stands in front of me. I could see him thinking about what he was going to say.

"You have a right to feel angry or sad. But it wasn't your fault for what he did." He explained softly.

I listen to everything he says and I take it in. "He's a dick that lost someone that truly cared for him." He speaks.

"You deserve happiness, Cassie. He doesn't deserve your energy or your time." He was right though.

He cheated on me. He doesn't deserve any of my time or my energy.

I'm still going to be a little sad and mad for a while, but it's because I was so caught off guard.

"I know I haven't known you for long, but I can see how sweet you are." He admits to me.

I smile a little at his little pep talk. "That means a lot. Thanks, Colby." I thank him a little bit.

He smiles at me and messes up my hair while going back to the sundae.

I think I'm going to get closer to him than I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3K 23
In which a girl kisses a stranger because of a dare
14.4K 566 21
โ˜…ๅฝก[แดกสœส'แด… สแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด…]ๅฝกโ˜… In which a girl falls for a boy that might not be over his ex Scenery sequel
21.7K 609 28
In which a girl goes on a year tour while trying to do long distance Slow motion sequel
31.2K 799 24
In which two souls find a way back to each other My sweet escape sequel