Recruit Me? (Boboiboy Vigilan...

By Andreena_UwU

Boboiboy is very nice and kind kid. He was very lucky to have a father that care of him, even if he didn't kn... More

Prologue :)
Rules! Why Rules?
Welcome to the hell... I think...
This biscuit... WAS AMAZING!!!
Explanation about My AU (A/N)
The... WHAT IN THE WORLD!
Mini VLog!
We gonna fight who?
I got the picture!
What!?
YOU STUPIDEST GREEN BOX ALIEN SH*T!!!
Capture him!
A Little Announcement... (A/N)
Who is Boboiboy
Fire! No, Ice? No! It was disaster!!!
Big Tree Huh...

How long we have doing this?

1.5K 68 16
By Andreena_UwU

Third person Pov~

Here we are right now! At the Tapops library, two figure is sitting and reading a book about the power spera. They are Lance Copperal Yaya and Ying. They already work for Tapops for 6 Months right now and they proud of it!

Ying: Yaya, have you heard about somebody that save people secretly at Kuala Lumpur? They didn't have a look like a human to me.

Yaya: Hm. I have hear it from Gopal say that it was just a rumor or some kind of secret agent or something? It didn't have anything to do with us anyway.

Ying: True, but aren't you curious about who is that? That might be alien or superhuman or even power spera! Isn't you curious?

Yaya: Ying! Like what I say, it didn't have anything to do with us! Just leave it.

Kokochi: Lance Copperal Yaya and Lance Copperal Ying! We want you to come to the control room as fast as you can! It was about the mission! *Tapops Salute*

Ying,Yaya: Haip! *Tapops salute* We will be at there Commander!

They two get put from the library and head to control room. After a couple a minutes later, Gopal and Fang come in with Fang dragging Gopal inside the room.

Y,Y,F,G: *Tapops salute*

Commander Kokochi: *Tapops salute* You all are here now let me tell you about our mission!

Gopal: Where is Laksamana Tarung, sir?

L.Tarung: You call?

Gopal: Wahh!!!

As you all can see Laksamana Tarung is now in Nice mode of him. It still the rest time after all.

L.Tarung: Now let's start shall we?

C.Kokochi: You mission is to find out the identified this person!

The hologram showing a shadow figure saving a kid from the car crash that will happen in a second. They all also see the same figure save a suicide kid from the suicide attempt and safe the hostages from the bank robbery, and a POWER SPERA!?

Fang: How!?

Ying: What happen to the Power spera, sir?

C.Kokochi: We still in the searching for it! And we also already send Captain Kaizo to spy on this mysterious vigilante. This is the suspected of the person that we want you to looking for any evidence if they are the vigilante and we want you to recruited they/them! They have a potential but he doing a illegal things so we will try to do something to make they/them work with us!

Yaya: Being a vigilante also being a huge target to...

Gopal: Look!

Gopal point at the some kind of video that their long time no see villain, Adudu try to catch him but being zap with a red electricity. They just can see the 5 kid that being suspect to be this person. But something catch Gopal eye but he didn't know why?

They leave the room shortly after given things that they need to do. They will go to Kuala Lumpur and for some reason Ochobot also want to follow. He said he and Tok Aba will go with them because they want to meet somebody. They go to library to make some plan about how to capture the vigilante.

Fang: We might can catch him if we make a plan...

Ying: Thanks for point the obvious, Sherlock!

Fang: Tch! As if you didn't think the same!

Ying: What!?

Gopal: Haih... This kid.

Fang,Ying: What did you said!?

Gopal: Yaya! Help me!

Yaya: Haih...

Yaya look at the folder at her hand and search for some information about the specific place he will go to safe people. At the same time, Ochobot come and see the chaos all around the place.

Ochobot: What is happening here?

Yaya: Eh! Ochobot?

Ochobot: Hm?

Yaya: I want to ask you, why did you want to go with us?

With this question making everyone shut up and look at Ochobot. Ochobot just being a innocent one here just answer the question.

Ochobot: Oh! Because I have a friend at there and it already been long time I didn't see him! He also Tok Aba grandson.

Gopal: Eh! Tok Aba have a grandson?

Ochobot: Eh! You guys didn't know?

Ying: Knowing what Ochobot?

Ochobot: He come here when he ten and he also same age as you guys too! He come here for vacation and he also have-

Ochobot: Don't worry, Boboiboy. I'm fine! And I also have a friends too! Did you want to meet them? They have power too!

Boboiboy: Uhhhh... Ochobot, can you not telling anybody about me have a power?

Ochobot: Eh! Why?

Boboiboy: I need to keep it secret or I might be the target to the bad people, remember the green box alien! He almost got you too! It to save our family too!

Ochobot: But, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy: Ochobot... I hope you can understand. I just want our family safe! Can you do that for me?

Ochobot: Huh... Okay! I promised!

Boboiboy: Thanks Ochobot! I also will keep secret about your existence too, then!

Ochobot: Okay!

Ying: OCHOBOT! WAKE UP!!!

Ochobot: What!?

Yaya: There you are! You just froze at that place and stop talking too. It make us worry!

Gopal: What even are you thinking?

Fang: And you were saying?

Ochobot: Eh! Nothing! You guys need to rest. Tomorrow we will go to earth to!

Yaya: Okay... See you later Ochobot!

Ochobot: Hm!

Fang: He was hiding something.

Yaya: Anyway! We need to rest! See you tomorrow!

All: Bye!

Yaya: I will find out what Ochobot hiding from us!

To be continue~

________________________________________________
How was the chapter, pals? See you all tomorrow!

UwU out~
Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.9K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
6K 305 19
It was coming up Fang's birthday (this is happening after Boboiboy and his Friends met Captain Kaizo that means this happening after Season 3 ep 26...
616 50 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
9.9K 658 11
Have we ever wonder about The Elementals Sibling's past? Like, where are their parents? What happened to them? How did they got their white hair and...