my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter nine

1.1K 12 4
By 1dsonlyangel

I lean against his black car, shivering. I had my hoodie on and sweatpants while he put the clothes he has back on. We hadn't really said much since the bedroom events. "Hey..." he got my attention, biting his lip. "I hope that didn't make it awkward between us," he breaks the silence. I look at him, hands in his pockets as he kicks a pebble across the road, his head down.

"I'm trying not to," I whisper. "But you're Gemma's brother...and the second person to do that,"

"Why does that matter?" he then says, meeting eyes with me.

"Because if Gemma ever found out what we just did, she's never going to forgive me, Harry," I tell him, ignoring the side comment I added.

"I know that but, why do you think I've been so protective of you recently?"

I shrug, shaking my head in confusion. He sighs, meeting eyes with me again. "Because I've had a crush on you since I can remember, I've just...hidden it,"

"You hooked up with those girls though?" I whisper back.

"I know I did, that was to distract myself," he reminds me, I was zoned out when he got here. "Because I couldn't even get 5 meters close to you before Gemma would push me away or you away,"

"She's strict on this, that's why," I whisper. "She hates the fact that I used to try and talk to you,"

"I hated the fact you couldn't, I tried everything I could just to be near you," he sighs. "And now she's dating Zayn...maybe she'll be distracted," he shakes his head, like he's thinking about it again. "My baby sister and my best friend," he shudders.

"She looks happy though," I shrug.

"It's still weird, Zayn's like a younger brother to me so seeing my sister date him just...weirds me out," he shakes his head.

"How did you find out?" I ask.

"Saw her name in a notification and it was a message, he just told me then,"

"You didn't get mad?"

"Of course I did, she's old enough, and she's had sex so I assume they're going to fuck one time, who took my sister virginity again? I forgot," he asks me, knowing I know.

"A guy named Fletcher," I say, putting my hood up.

"Fletcher?" he says like it's a weird name, but I nod.

"Fuck me, I thought Tristan was a bad name," he tries to lighten the mood which makes me push my lips together. "Too early to joke?"

"Maybe a little," I say softly but smile.

He smiles and walks over to me, making me stop leaning on his car and stand up. He holds my sides under my hoodie and sighs again. "I like you, Lex," he whispers, tucking hair behind my ear.

"I like you too," I agree back, looking into his gorgeous green eyes that had a tint of blue to them. He cups my jaw, looking at the faint freckles on my cheeks.

"You're so pretty," he whispers, like he didn't mean for me to hear it but those three words gave me butterflies, a smile rising on my cheeks without me knowing.

I hold his wrists that were cupping my cheeks, his fingers running over my cheekbones. He leans in and closes the gap between us, my head tipping back to meet the same height with him. My hood falls off from how far I tipped my head back and I got more of the tingly feeling.

When he pulls away, his face hovers from mine and I can't help but smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart jumps and my stomach turns from excitement, yet another smile crawling on my cheeks. But there's one problem. Gemma.

I sigh. "I can't, Harry,"

"Why?" he almost whines.

"Gemma," I breathe out in a whisper. "I just had sex with her brother after she's made it clear she doesn't want me houses away from you let alone together in the same bed," I explain.

"Just forget about her for a second," he whispers, still cupping my jaw. He leans back in, kissing me again so my cheeks heat. I hum into the kiss which makes him hold my jaw slightly tighter. "Does that change your mind? Forget about Gemma," he whispers.

"Of course it does, I would love to be your girlfriend," I whisper back. "There's just one problem why I can't,"

"Gemma," he says like it's pissing him off by hearing it before sighing. "We just won't tell her," he shakes his head.

I widen my eyes. "Harry," I say again.

"No, I want you to be my girlfriend so I'm going to keep going and do everything I can to get there," he breathes out, looking at my lips and then my eyes.

I sigh through my nose. "Fine," I give in, his eyes lighting up.

"Really?" he beams.

"Yes, but," I hold my finger out. "If Gemma ever finds out, I'll literally never speak to you again," I point.

"She won't find out," he shakes his head.

"We can't be seen together, by anyone because you're both popular, anything will go straight to Gemma,"

"I know that, we'll be careful,"

"Two, we keep a low profile when I'm at yours, for her,"

He nods.

"And...don't tell anyone, not until I find a way to tell Gemma first, it's going to be so hard," I realise in a whisper.

"We'll be alright," he says softly. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, his hands going to my hips. I press my lips to his this time, feeling the cool breeze on my skin.

With him now my boyfriend, I can finally have an excuse to go somewhere and be busy so I don't have to third wheel all the time. And we lived close, it was easy to sneak him in so how hard can it be for me to sneak into his?

I pull away and look at his lips, then his eyes.

**

Padding back upstairs, my phone in my hand. We stood outside a little bit longer, it now being about 12am. I go upstairs with myself blushing excessively, my heart racing. "Lexi," my name was called and Is recognise that 4 year old voice anywhere.

"Av..." I whisper. "What are you doing awake?"

"Sleepover?" she whispers. I walk over to her and put her on my hip, her thumb in her mouth and her head on my shoulder.

I bring her into my room, Harry put the condom in the desk bin so that was gone. I was still weirded out by the fact we just had sex in my bed a while ago. I place her down and I get in next to her as she crawls in next to me.

He plays with my hair with her small hands, my phone still in my hand because I got Harry's number.  "Who were you talking too?" she whispers.

"When?"

"Outside, you were snogging too," she whispers.

She has a little obsession with Harry Potter.

"Oh," I whisper. "Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise," she wraps her tiny pinky around mine.

"He's my boyfriend," I get butterflies just saying it. "I was just saying...hello and goodbye, I'll see him...Monday?"

"What's his name?" she asks.

"Harry," I smile, she looks at me.

"Harry Potter?"

"Harry," I repeat, she knows who he is, she just doesn't remember because he's only been over once because my mom invited them all around for dinner like years ago. I don't wanna say his last name because she'll recognise it being Styles.

"Just Harry?"

"Mhm," I nod, rubbing her head. "Go to sleep," I whisper her big blue eyes closing, in sync to mine.

//
oh boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.7K 26
Harry styles is very protective towards his best friend Zayn Malik when friendship turns into relationship,The protectiveness turns into being posses...
31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...
186K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
1.4K 75 27
I'm Sydney Ross and I live with my bestfriend Alexis Frank. She's dragging me to a One Direction concert. We go backstage and meet 5 new bestfriends...