Vanishing Dragon Hero: ALBION...

Oleh LightninNelly73

{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the popula... Lebih Banyak

Character BIO
Prologue: Birth of a New Hero
Chapter 2: Training for UA
Chapter 3: The Starting Line to Passing
Chapter 4: What Can Be Done for Now
Chapter 5: Izuku Midoriya vs Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter 6: Truth Confession and Premonition
Chapter 7: White Dragon Emperor Cometh
Chapter 8: First Day of U.A.
Chapter 9: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter 10: Let the Calvary Battle Commence!

Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya: Origin

3.4K 70 64
Oleh LightninNelly73

Not all men... are created equal...

~Musutafu, Japan~
*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

Three months passed since I have developed my "Quirk." Why did I say it like that? Well, the reason being, my "Quirk" is actually what's called a "Sacred Gear," but in this reality, we'll just call it a Quirk. My Quirk, Divine Dividing. With the guidance and training from Albion, the White Dragon Emperor, I have developed my "Quirk" around the same time as Albion's previous host, Vali Lucifer who was actually a descendant of the original Satan King Lucifer. Surprising, right? In those three months, I have developed the power of Albion's Divine Dividing with the addition of Albion's other abilities, which included Flames of Supremacy, Glacial Devastation, and White Lightning. That's just naming a few, because when I think about it, Divine Dividing itself could, or more than likely, match up with All Might himself, and I'm not the arrogant type, like a certain Bomb Threat.

Beyond my training with Divine Dividing, my relationships with Izuku and Inko continued the same as they have been. However, my current friendships with Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, and Mina Ashido, along with their parents, have been the best friendships I've ever had. I dragged Izuku along a few times and he's gotten along with them as well, but in all honesty, I've had a few moments where I would get nervous around those three and I didn't have a clue why.

Anyways, I was driving with Izuku in the passenger seat of my truck as we listened to music that was playing.

(A/N): By the Sword by iamjakehill YouTube

Of course, there was still one thing I never mentioned before...

"Why haven't you told Izuku or the others about me, partner?" Albion asked through telepathy. As Albion said, I never once mentioned Izuku, Inko, Momo, Mina, Kyoka or their parents about Albion and I had a good reason.

"Well for one, Izuku would go nonstop about your abilities, and I haven't reached your full potential yet," I replied through telepathy. "Plus, if Izuku found out I had you, I would feel upset at myself because I had a powerful Quirk while he's still Quirkless. I don't want to make him feel worse about it, even though Izuku never cared much about it, but still wants to become a hero."

"Hmm... Understandable," Albion agreed. "Your brother never fails to impress me. His willpower and intelligence intrigue me."

"So, any word about Ddraig yet, or no?" I asked Albion if he's heard anything.

"I'm afraid not, partner," Albion replied. "Even though we have gotten over our rivalry, I haven't heard from him. Either he hasn't found a host yet, or his host hasn't awakened him yet. There's also the idea Ddraig isn't in range of our telepathy."

"That could be too," I agreed as we stopped at a stoplight. "Any plans for training?"

"I believe it's time we trained your Balance Breaker," Albion suggested. "In terms, it closely resembles a set of armor."

"That sounds cool," I replied until I saw Izuku open his door and jump out. "ZUKU?! What are you doing?! Ugh... Damn brother running out without saying..."

"Hmm... Perhaps something drew his attention," Albion said. "We should follow and make sure he doesn't get hurt."

"Agreed," I agreed with Albion and took a quick right and parked next to the sidewalk. I jumped out of the truck and quickly caught up to Izuku who was standing still. "Zuku, what was that for? Do you have any idea ho-- Zuku? Hello?"

I waved in front of his face until I looked into the same direction as he did and saw what he was looking at.

"Oh Lord..." I said as I saw a large villain on top of Tatooin Station as he was blocking the railways. I facepalmed from the moment. "Oi oi oi... This has to be the fifth villain show up this week..."

"I can only imagine the reason behind this..." Albion said as I agreed.

"That's one huge super villain!" Izuku cried out. Regardless, it made me chuckle and rub his head. "Oh come on, (Y/N)! Why'd you have to do that?"

"One, because of your fanboy fanatics," I replied before smacking his head. "Two, that's for running and jumping out of the truck without warning!"

Izuku rubbed his head where I smacked and he gave a nervous chuckle.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Izuku apologized. "When I saw this happening, I went by instinct."

I shook my head and started pushing him towards the crowd. Izuku looked at me confused.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Zuku?" I questioned him. "Get to writing."

"Oh right!" Izuku agreed and the both of us were pushing through the crowd until we were at the front of the crowd. The villain broke one of the towers and was about to fall until it was caught by one of the professional heroes...

"Oh, it's Death Arms!" One of the bystanders spoke.

"The Punching Hero!" Another bystander spoke. "I wish I had a quirk that made me super strong."

I smirked until a line of water shot in front of us and morphed into dividers. I looked over to my right and saw another professional hero, the Rescue Specialist: Backdraft.

"Everyone, please stay back!" Backdraft told us. "This area's far too dangerous!"

"This is turning out to be an interesting day," Albion said in telepathy. "But that's an everyday occurrence in this universe."

"Yeah, it's pretty normal in this universe," I agreed. "Unlike dealing with Angels, Fallen Angels or Devils on a periodical day."

"True, true," Albion agreed until we heard how the situation happened. "Ugh... Robbing a purse and cornered? Pretty pathetic."

"That we're in agreement," I agreed with Albion until we both heard squealing from some fangirls which only meant... "Here comes Kamui Woods."

"I will admit, for a new pro hero, he's accomplished quite a bit," Albion admitted which I agreed. "But I could do without the screaming fangirls."

"That we are in a BIGGER agreement." I agreed and we both chuckled a bit. We watched as Kamui dodges an attack.

"Get out of the way or else I'll break you, toothpick!!!" The villain threatened Kamui. I shook my head until it was broken by Izuku.

"Oh, this is going to be great!" Izuku said which he wasn't wrong. We continued to watch as the fight prolonged itself and I knew Albion was taking interest. "It's Kamui Woods! He may be new, but he's making a big name for himself!"

"Why the look of that dopey grin and I know what you are..." One of the bystanders who was watching spoke to Izuku and pointed at him. "A fanboy!"

"Yeah, he is," I replied to the man and messed with Izuku's hair. We went back into watching the fight and we saw Kamui was about to use one of his signature moves as his arm morphed into a large scattered tree root. "Oh, here it comes, Zuku."

"Yeah, his special move!" Izuku agreed and points.

"Come on, tree man!" The bystander shouts. "Show us something flashy!"

"The Pre-emptive..." Izuku spoke the beginning of the move.

"...Binding..." Albion spoke the middle.

"...Lacquered Chain Prison!" Izuku and I shouted together as Kamui attacked until...

"CANYON CANNON!" An interrupter shouts and kicks the villain over the side. This made everyone quiet and in shock. I even heard Albion facepalm and sigh. The interrupter jumped down as the ground shook and I got a clearer vision who it was... 

"Great... It's her again..." Albion said with some annoyance in his voice and I agreed, and our thoughts were interrupted by groups of men with cameras going off.

"Money Shot! Money Shot! Money Shot! Money Shot!" The men said in unison while flashing their cameras.

"And here comes the Perv-arazzi... once again." I said with a groan.

"Piece of cake for the world's next hottest hero," The female hero spoke and turned towards us. "Hey there everyone! I'm Mount Lady, and you don't have to worry about this "bum" anymore!"

As she said that, she literally shook her ass towards the camera and made all the men blush with dopey grins and the women glaring slightly.

"Oh, good Lord..." I groaned as more of the perv-arazzi showed up and took pictures. "Of all the new heroes to show up..."

"I agree, although her power is something to talk about..." Albion spoke. "Her actions..."

"She merely shows up at the last minute and steals the spotlight," I finished Albion. "Adding to effect, she tries using seduction with herself and that outfit of hers adds more with... alluring effect..."

"Partner, are you..." Albion questioned while suggesting.

"Whoa, whoa, hang on now," I interrupted Albion. "Yes, Mount Lady is lovely, but when it comes to more of the female heroes, I'd prefer Midnight or Ryukyu."

"Even though Midnight is called The R-Rated Hero?" Albion questioned.

"That doesn't really matter," I told Albion. "She does more than look hot. Midnight does a good job with hero work and is one of many superheroes I've come to respect very highly."

"Like All Might and Eraserhead? Even Ryukyu?" Albion added to question.

"Yup, like them," I replied and saw Izuku writing down the event intensively, mainly the abilities and weaknesses of the heroes. "It's sometimes unbelievable with the appearance of Quirks, the rise of villains and criminals drastically increased, like skyrocketed."

"From what I've been told by you and hearing from Izuku and Inko," Albion adds in effect. "The governments of this universe had to revise and create new laws regarding quirks. Sounds like a painful experience."

"Yeah, but some of those laws helped keep people in line," I agreed. "To a certain extent..."

"True..." Albion agreed and I thought of the potential ways those laws could affect me and Albion. I looked around and saw Izuku writing down information regarding Mount Lady.

"Gigantification, huh?" Izuku spoke while writing down in his journal and soon began his muttering. "She's definitely got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite and her quirk is really showy, but it will be hard for her to get around much in the city without damaging lots of things... That means, she might not be very useful..."

"He's muttering again." Albion stated which was true. I walked over and slightly chopped Izuku's head and he looks at me.

"You're muttering again, Zuku." I told Izuku and he chuckles nervously.

"Right, sorry..." Izuku apologized and went back into writing until interrupted by the bystander that spoke with us earlier.

"What's that, fanboy? You taking notes over there?" The man spoke to Izuku. "Want to be a hero too, huh?"

This got Izuku's attention as he smiled which made Albion want to defend him more. More or less like a protective mentor.

"Yes! More than anything!" Izuku replied. I chuckled and messed with his hair.

"As much as we would like to talk more," I cut in and grabbed Izuku's shoulder. "We really should be heading to school now, yes?"

"Oh, right, I almost forgot!" Izuku agreed and we both hurried towards the truck and hopped in. I backed out of the parking and drove towards school.

"Get everything you need, "fanboy?"" I teased Izuku.

"Yes, I did," Izuku replied and looked at me. "And don't call me that! Just Zuku..."

"Aww, you like my nickname I gave you?" I teased more.

"Well, better than De--!" Izuku was about to say that worthless nickname and I stopped him.

"Izuku, don't... and I mean don't. Ever. Say that nickname around me," I told Izuku, and he knew why. "I hate that nickname Baku-Bitch gave you. You are not useless."

"Thanks, (Y/N)..." Izuku said and I patted his shoulder. We both smiled at each other until we came across our school, Aldera Junior High. I sighed knowing today was going to be the same as any other day.

~Aldera Junior High Classroom~

Inside the classroom, since I was placed as a third year with Izuku and thankfully in the same classroom, the teacher was talking about the CATs.

"So, as third years, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives," The teacher spoke while I saw Izuku writing down what happened earlier. "I could pass out some Career Aptitude Tests, but..."

The teacher grabbed the papers and threw them into the air.

"Why bother?" The teacher said which made a good 98% of the class to use their quirks. "I know you all want to go to the hero track!"

This in turn made everyone show off their quirks and annoyed me and Albion to a certain degree.

"Yes, yes, you've got some very impressive quirks," The teacher admitted. "But no power usage allowed in school. Get a hold of yourselves!"

"Hey, Teach!" A voice with annoyance rang through the classroom making me and Albion mentally groan. "Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end us as sidekicks to some busted D-Lister. HA!"

"Katsuki Bakugou..." Albion spoke his name and I could hear slight venom in his voice. "How an incarnation of arrogance came into reality is beyond me. True his arrogance reminds me of Vali, but at least Vali never let his arrogance control his life. Unlike this one..."

"Yeah, and I feel bad for Mitsuki and Masaru," I agreed with Albion. "Bomb Threat disgusts me in every aspect in life."

After Baku-Bitch's taunt towards everyone, the entire classroom began going after Baku-Bitch and him saying he'd take everyone on. As if he'd do damage to me, a few Divine Divides and he'll be done and over with.

"Huh? You've got impressive test results," The teacher admittedly spoke about Baku-Bitch's achievements. "Maybe you will get into U.A. High."

"He's gonna try for the national school?!" One girl asked in shock as the entire classroom was in shock as well.

"That school has a .2% acceptance rate!" A boy admitted which was true.

"It's impossible to get into!" Another boy admitted.

"That's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me!" Baku-Bitch's ego flared, and it was sickening. Baku-Bitch jumped onto his desk and declared why he was getting in. "I aced all the mock tests! I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance at getting in! I'll end up more popular than All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time! People all across the world will know who I am, and it all starts at U.A. High!"

I facepalmed from Baku-Bitch's massive ego and I could feel Albion getting rather annoyed with him.

"Oh yeah, Izuku Midoriya," The teacher spoke and I mentally gulped. "Don't you want to go into U.A. too?"

I groaned until the entire classroom began laughing up a storm.

"Izuku? You're kidding right?!" One kid questioned as he was laughing.

"There's no way you're getting into the Hero Course without a Quirk!" Another kid mentioned as Izuku got up from his desk.

"Well, actually they got rid of that rule!" Izuku corrected the kid. "I could be the first one!"

The moment was ruined when Baku-Bitch used his quirk on Izuku's desk and sent Izuku flying into the wall.

"Listen up, Deku!" Baku-Bitch yelled at Izuku and was getting me really pissed.

"Partner..." Albion tried calming me down, but it wasn't helping.

"You're even worse than these damn rejects, you quirkless wannabe!" Baku-Bitch continues to talk down to Izuku and my blood was beginning to boil and some of the others were noticing me and getting scared. "You really think they let someone like you in when they could have someone like me?"

"No way! You've got it all wrong. Really, I'm not trying to compete against you! You gotta believe me!" Izuku pleaded to Baku-Bitch as he leaned against the wall. "It's just that... I've wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have a Quirk, but I can still try hardest, can't I?"

"You'd never be able to hang with the best of the best! You'd die in the exams!" Baku-Bitch yelled more while getting ready to use his quirk. "Defenseless Izuk--!"

I had enough and quickly elbowed Baku-Bitch on his nose and punched him once more for added effect and gave him a bloody nose. Baku-Bitch fell onto the floor while gripping his nose.

"THE HELL?! WHO DID THA--?!" Baku-Bitch questioned until he saw my death glare, which most people called "Dragon Glare" for some reason, as well as everyone else.

It scared everyone to the point they sat and looked forward and trembled with fear.

"I will tell you this once, Short Fuse Bitch," I threatened Baku-Bitch. "Threaten my brother like that again, I will give you more than a bloody nose."

"WHAT?! YOU TRYING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST LIKE DE--!" Baku-Bitch tried calling Izuku that nickname, but I stepped on his chest and forced him onto the floor.

"No, I do not plan on going into U.A., asshole," I replied. "I may be deemed Quirkless, but I defend those who needs help. Unlike most of you asshats, I already have a plan in mind. Also, Baku-Bitch, I have better grades than you AND I also aced the mock tests without a quirk. I could get into U.A. if I wanted, but I don't. I may be able to get into the General Studies, but I will support my brother, Izuku, to become a hero."

"(Y/N) Midoriya, that is enough," The teacher spoke, and I gave him the same death glare. He trembled but spoke. "Let Mr. Bakugo go and return to your seat."

I glared at him once more and released Baku-Bitch as he left to the nurse's office. I helped Izuku up and he went back into his desk. I did the same but gave everyone the same death glare once more and class continued as normal as it can.

~Timeskip a Few Hours~

As time went by, it was time for school to end for the day. Of course, I got railed by the principal for what happened earlier, but I told what Baku-Bitch did and he was still let off. Honestly, Baku-Bitch and his fucking Quirk. Someone like him doesn't deserve a quirk with his arrogance and superiority complex. I sighed until I got a text from three of my favorite people in Japan and it made me happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XenoQueen🍵: HEY GUYS!!!

RockstarJiro🎧: Mina, what's up?

Yaomo💎: Hello everyone!

What's up girls? :Me

XenoQueen🍵: Did you see the news this morning?

The Villain at Tatooin Station that Mount Lady stopped? Yeah, what about it? :Me

XenoQueen🍵: It was crazy, right?

RockstarJiro🎧: Well, yeah. Villain in broad daylight isn't normal.

Yaomo💎: Honestly, it happens almost every day.

Yeah, funny thing. Zuku and I happen to be there and watch the entire thing go down. :Me

XenoQueen🍵: REALLY?!

Yaomo💎: Mina, it shouldn't surprise you... or us in fact.

Well, I wasn't planning on watching it, but well... you know who did... :Me

RockstarJiro🎧: Izuku, wasn't it?

Jiro gets a gold star!But yes... Izuku literally jumped out the damn truck and ran without warning! :Me

XenoQueen🍵: That's so Izuku!

Yaomo💎: Honestly... He's going to get himself hurt one of these days.

Not while I'm around he won't. :Me

XenoQueen🍵: AWWW!!! You're such a good brother, (Y/N)!

Thank you, Mina. Made today better anyways. :Me

RockstarJiro🎧: What did Bakugo do?

Yaomo💎: I don't think I want to know...

Well, teach mentioned Izuku was going to try for U.A. since they got rid of that one rule with Quirkless people entering and well... You three can guess how that turned out... :Me

XenoQueen🍵: Entire class laughed?

Yup... :Me

RockstarJiro🎧: Bakugo tried something?

More or less used his Quirk and made Izuku jump from his desk and talked down to Izuku saying "He was the best for U.A. and why they would allow Izuku in when they could have him." Honestly... :Me

Yaomo💎: Please tell me you didn't do something drastic.

......... :Me

Yaomo💎: What did you do?

Would elbowing and punching Baku-Bitch's face and giving him a bloody nose be considered drastic? :Me.

XenoQueen🍵: ........

RockstarJiro🎧: ........

Yaomo💎: .......

XenoQueen🍵: How bloody was it?

Yaomo💎: MINA!!!

XenoQueen🍵: What? I was curious.

RockstarJiro🎧: I know Bakugo deserved that, but you got into trouble, didn't you?

Calling defending my brother "trouble" and how Bakugo gets off Scott free from it? Yeah, real fucking great. :Me

Yaomo💎: Honestly...

How do you three think I feel? :Me

XenoQueen🍵: Doesn't matter! You still defend others when they need it! It's pretty awesome!

RockstarJiro🎧: Yeah, Mina's right. You helped Yaomomo and I when we needed help.

XenoQueen🍵: And times I needed help!

Yaomo💎: Yes, you're a hero to us as well as Izuku. Tell him that.

Of course, he's happy to know you three agree with me that he can still be a hero. Makes him feel better about himself. Thanks girls, appreciate it. 😊👍 :Me

RockstarJiro🎧: 😊

XenoQueen🍵: 😊

Yaomo💎: 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, just texting these three makes my day, and it was ruined when I saw Baku-Bitch, with a bandage on his nose, with his lackeys and holding one of Izuku's journals. I growled and went back to the three.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta go, you know who's causing trouble again... :Me

XenoQueen🍵: Bakugo?

RockstarJiro🎧: Why can't he leave Izuku alone?

He's an asshole, that's why. :Me

Yaomo💎: I know you hate him, but please don't do anything drastic... again.

That only depends on Baku-Bitch. Talk to you three later. :Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up from my desk and walked over to Baku-Bitch and his lackeys.

"Partner, as Yaoyorozu said," Albion spoke to me. "Don't do anything drastic, again."

"Like I told, Yaomo," I replied. "That's up to him."

I walked up right behind Izuku and glared at Baku-Bitch.

"Bomb Threat, give back Izuku his journal, right now." I told Baku-Bitch and he did an action that made me more pissed. He used his quirk on Izuku's journal and burned it. I could hear growling coming from Albion and I knew he hated that.

"That's so mean, Kacchan!" Izuku told Baku-Bitch, but he didn't care and threw Izuku's journal out the window. I was getting even more pissed and slowly breathed to try calming down.

"Most first-string heroes show potential early on, people look at them and just know they're destined for greatness," Baku-Bitch said and he was really boiling my blood. "When I'm the only student from this garbage junior high to get into U.A., people will start talking about me like that. They'll realize I'm legit, the next big thing. That's not ego talking, I just know I'm good."

Baku-Bitch's massive ego really drew my limit.

"Baku-Bitch, you have ten fucking seconds to leave this room with your fucking cronies or else you'll go home with more than just a bloody nose." I threatened Baku-Bitch and glared at his "friends." They backed off and were scared.

"Tch, whatever," Baku-Bitch replied and left, but stopped at the door. "You know, if you really want to be a hero that badly, there might actually be another way..."

"I swear if he says what I think he's about to say, I'll lose my shit!" I thought and Albion agreed.

"Just pray you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life," Baku-Bitch said. "And take a swan-dive off the roof of the building!"

There was a moment of silence until crying could be heard. I looked over and saw Izuku crying.

"Zuku?" I questioned with worry and Izuku literally ran out of the room while crying. Baku-Bitch and his cronies were laughing up a storm. I felt way more anger than I ever did. "Albion..."

"Uh oh... Bakugo is dead..." Albion said with some fear and cut the connection immediately. My eyes were shadowed until Baku-Bitch spoke to me.

"What's the matter? Can't handle the truth?" Baku-Bitch questioned, and my anger rose to a new height. Without warning, I raced over to Baku-Bitch and slammed his head onto the ground and HEAVILY curb stomped onto his nose breaking it once again and blood came gushing out. His cronies tried stopping me, but I threw one into the wall and smashed the other one into the wall. I walked outside the doorframe and stopped.

"Katsuki Bakugo..." I menacingly spoke his name with more venom than before. "You are lucky today. If I catch you harming Izuku ever again, you will lose an arm."

I ran out of the school and hopped into my truck and raced away trying to look for Izuku.

"Izuku! Izuku! Zuku, where are you?!" I called out but nothing. "Fucking damn son of a bitch!"

"Partner, relax..." Albion spoke to me trying to calm me down.

"Relax? RELAX?! How can I fucking relax when that son of a bitch just told Izuku to commit suicide?!" I yelled with so much anger. "He's fucking lucky just to be alive!"

"I understand, but letting anger control you isn't the way," Albion said which calmed me just a tiny bit. "Going this course will--"

Albion was interrupted by my phone going off. I saw it was Momo calling me and I picked up.

"What is it, Yaoyorozu?" I answered the phone and didn't even think about calling Momo her nickname.

"What happened?" Momo asked me. "That tone means something happened and you called me by my family name. What happened?"

"You really want to know?" I asked and I heard a "mhm" from Momo. "That motherfucker took it too far this time!"

"What did he do?" Momo asked and I heard some anger in her voice.

"Let's start with that fucker used his Quirk and burned one of Izuku's journals and threw it out the window," I began. "That's not all... The fucking icing on that cake... He told Izuku..."

"He told Izuku what?" Momo asked.

"That fucker told Izuku if he wanted to be a hero, there was another way," I replied with even more hate. ""Pray for a Quirk in your next life and take a swan-dive from the roof of the building." He told Izuku to commit suicide!"

There was silence but I could sense Momo was getting really pissed. Hell, I could feel her anger through the phone.

"Out of everything he's done, that... that is the absolute worst," Momo said and she was royally pissed. "Did you do something?"

"How about slamming that fucker's head into the ground and curb stomping his nose until it bled again?" I replied.

"I think he deserves worse," Momo said which got me to chuckle a bit. "I know we're both pissed but try calming down."

"Honestly, just talking to you, Kyoka, or Mina actually calms me down," I admitted. "But at this moment, I'm still royally pissed, but not as much as before."

I took a deep breath and was about to talk more with Momo until I heard an explosion. I parked my truck and was about to get out.

"Yaomo... I'll talk to you later," I told Momo but called her by the nickname. "I know I shouldn't say this because I need to be told this more but try relaxing until then. This is kind of cheesy, but I want to hear the cheery, kind tone in your voice again."

"Yeah, it was cheesy, but I will," Momo agreed and I heard a giggle. "Just... please don't get into more trouble than you are. I know you would defend Izuku, Mina, Kyoka, and me, but don't get yourself hurt in the process."

"Thanks, Yaomo," I thanked her. "I'll talk to you later."

I ended the call with Yaomo and ran towards the explosion. Once I got close, I saw Izuku on the ground.

"IZUKU!!!" I shouted and ran towards him. I checked his pulse, and he was still alive.

"Relax, partner," Albion assured me. "Izuku is still alive, just unconscious."

"Okay, but why?" I asked Albion.

"Hmm... Maybe-- Uhh, partner, turn around..." Albion told me and I turned around and who I saw shocked us both.

"ALL MIGHT?!" I shouted in shock. It was indeed the Number One Hero, All Might, in the flesh. "I-I-I don't believe it. H-How are you here?!"

"I was chasing a villain, young man!" All Might replied. "Unfortunately, the sewer systems were harder to navigate, and this young man helped!"

"Eh?" I was confused until I saw what looked like slime in the bottles held by All Might. "Is that the villain in those bottles?"

"Why yes, he is!" All Might replied as he got close to me and looked onto Izuku. All Might began lightly tapping Izuku's face to try waking him. I looked at Izuku's journal and had an idea.

"All Might, sir?" I asked and he turned his attention to me. "It would be my brother's honor if you could sign his journal. He's your number one fan."

"I see, but of course!" All Might agreed and signed Izuku's journal. "Anything for a fan!"

"Thank you, All Might." I thanked him, and All Might went back and lightly tapped Izuku's face.

"Hey! Wake up! Hey!" All Might said trying to get Izuku up. I was looking and remembered I had a bottle of water on hand. I grabbed it and poured the water onto Izuku's face, and he woke up. "Thought we lost you there!"

Izuku literally broke for a minute once he saw All Might. Once regaining consciousness, for the second time, Izuku backed away while freaking out.

"Well, it looks like you're moving around all right," All Might said and made my chuckle watching Izuku freaking out meeting his idol. "Sorry about that back there. I didn't mean to get you caught up in my justice-ing. Usually, I pay more attention to keeping bystanders safe, but it turns out this city's sewer system is pretty difficult to navigate!"

All Might laughed after that.

"I'm pretty sure that's all sewer systems, All Might sir," I admitted. "No matter where you go."

"That may be true, young man!" All Might agreed with me before turning to Izuku. "Anyway, you were a big help! Thank you! I captured the evil-doer!"

The look Izuku was giving showed he was in total shock and disbelief.

"If Izuku keeps that expression up, it'll stay that way." Albion said.

"Oh, give him a break, Albion," I told Albion. "Let him have this moment. He's meeting his idol he admires."

"Hmm... True," Albion agreed. "You have yet to meet YOUR idols."

"Okay, what and who do you mean?" I questioned him.

"You know what I mean," Albion replied before listing my idols. "Eraserhead, mainly his job as an underground hero. Midnight, mostly because of her beauty and her job helping the city. Finally, Ryukyu, mostly because of her Dragon Quirk and how I'm a dragon."

"Damn you, Albion..." I growled and he just laughs. I sighed and looked at Izuku who was bowing like crazy. "Okay, what did I miss?"

"Thank you so much! This'll be an heirloom! A family treasure passed down for generations to come!" Izuku thanked All Might and I facepalmed.

"That may be a bit much, Zuku..." I thought and Albion laughs a bit. All Might merely gives Izuku a thumbs up.

"Well, I gotta get this guy to the police so they can take care of him," All Might said before doing some leg squats. "Stay out of trouble! See you around!"

"Wait, you're leaving? Already?" Izuku asked.

"Pro heroes are constantly fighting time as well as enemies!" All Might replied and I knew Izuku had questions for him. I held my hand onto Izuku's shoulder.

"Zuku, I know you have questions for All Might, but this might not be the best time," I told Izuku, and it looked like he understood. "All Might, thank you again for saving my brother."

"But of course!" All Might replied and he was ready to take off. "Now stand back! I'm taking off!"

In only a second, All Might shot into the sky like a rocket, minus the flame and smoke.

"Thanks for your continued support!" All Might shouted down at us. I gave a two-finger salute and watched until All Might was just a spec of dust.

"Well, today may have been an ass of a day, but at least we had All Might to distract us from today," I said before turning around. "Now, Zuku, let's head... home..."

Once I turned around, I didn't see Izuku anywhere.

"Uhh... Zuku? Izuku?!" I shouted frantically looking around. "Son of a bitch! Where did he go now?!"

"He jumped onto All Might's leg and soared off with him." Albion replied and I facepalmed. HARD.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled with annoyance. "Ugh... Do you know which way they went, Albion?"

"Yes, get into your truck and I'll guide you." Albion replies and I groan more.

"Today... is a shitshow..." I mumbled and walked back towards my truck. "Zuku is getting a mouthful from me later on."

~On Building within Musutafu~
*Narrator POV*

On top of a random building, we find All Might and Izuku Midoriya who saw his life flashing before his eyes.

"M-My whole life just f-flashed b-before my eyes..." Izuku said while trying to get a hold of himself. All the while All Might mentally shook his head.

"Not a very smart move," All Might told Izuku. "Bang on the door for a while. Someone will let you in. Now, I have to go. See you on the flip side!"

All Might was about to leave until Izuku broke out from his state.

"Wait! Not yet!" Izuku tried talking to All Might once more. "One second!"

"No!" All Might answered while trying to leave. "I don't have any time."

"I have to know!" Izuku shouts as memories of his past resurfaces.

"Sorry, kid, it's not going to happen..."

"I'm sorry, Izuku... I wish things were different."

"Defenseless Izuku!"

"Sometimes, I do think I'm a failure," Izuku thought while All Might walks closer to the building's railing. "Like there's no hope for me... but even so... Even with Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Ashido, and even (Y/N), I'm not gonna give up... EVER!"

Izuku clenched his fists enough where they could white and spoke towards the walking number one hero.

"Is it possible to become a hero, even if I don't have a Quirk?" Izuku asked All Might who stopped right at the railing. "I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to become someone like you?"

This in turn, All Might turns his head slightly over to his right towards Izuku.

"Without a Quirk?" All Might questions until he felt a change within his body as it begins smoking. All Might grunts and groans from the experience from time to time. "Oh no... Not now, damn it! Not here!"

While this moment happens in front of Izuku, he fails to notice All Might's sudden transformation.

"People don't think I have a chance, except for a few," Izuku begins telling All Might his life story. "And not having any powers makes me some kind of weakling. My classmates like to make fun of me, but you know what? That makes me what to prove them wrong. I may have some friends and my older brother telling me that I could, but ever since I was a kid, I thought that saving people is the coolest thing you could do."

A large smokey cloud covers All Might as he reverts to his "normal" form while Izuku barely notices or hears the hissing of the smoke.

"I want people to see my fearless smile, and feel safe, and be the kind of hero everyone in the world looks up to," Izuku continued until he looks forward. "Just like you!"

The smoke cleared and All Might in his skeletal form was in front view of Izuku and he could not process what happened. Except for one thing, yelping and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Meanwhile with (Y/N), he was driving around while following Albion's directions until his enhanced hearing picked up Izuku's screaming.

"Albion." (Y/N) said to Albion.

"I know, I heard," Albion replied as he also heard the screaming. "Straight ahead."

"You got it!" (Y/N) agreed and put the "pedal to the metal" and drove faster towards Izuku.

Back with Izuku and skinny All Might, Izuku finally calms after screaming and was in complete denial about the man in front of him.

"I-- Wait... Who...? What happened, you deflated!" Izuku spoke with confusion and denial until he began looking around frantically. "Ah! Where'd All Might go? You! You're not him! You're a fake! An imposter!"

"*sigh* I assure you that I am All M--" All Might answered Izuku but was interrupted by vomiting some blood.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Izuku shouted his complete denial.

"You know how guys at the pool are always suckin' in and flexin' and tryin' to look buff?" All Might asked while wiping away some of the blood. as Izuku nods a bit. "I'm like that."

"This can't be real! No... I'm dreaming..." Izuku spoke with more denial. "All Might's a giant of a man who saves everyone. He defeats all obstacles and saves the day with a fearless smile!"

All Might sighs once again and rubs the back of his head.

"There's plenty of fear behind that smile," All Might says before sitting down on the ground. "I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends."

"Huh?" Izuku replied confused until All Might moved his shirt and Izuku gasped by the horrifying, nasty scar on All Might's side.

"Pretty gross, right?" All Might nonchalantly questions as he looks at his own scar. "I got this in a big fight five years back. My respiratory system was basically destroyed. I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out, and it can't be fixed."

All Might recovers the wound and talks more about his situation.

"Right now, I can only do hero work for about three hours a day," All Might continues. "The rest of the time, this is what I look like."

"No way..." Izuku spoke until "five years ago" was mentioned. "Wait, five years ago? So does that mean it was the fight with Toxic Chainsaw?"

"Wow, you know your stuff," All Might replied impressed. "But no, the punk may have landed some hits, but he couldn't bring me down. Most of the world has never heard of this fight. I did everything I could to keep it under wraps."

All Might sighs once more before continuing.

"I'm supposed to be the guy who's always smiling, right?" All Might questions. "I'm the Symbol of Peace. People everywhere have to think that I'm never afraid..."

All Might lifts his hand and looks at it until clenching it.

"Honestly, I smile to hide the fear inside," All Might adds further. "It's just a brave face I put on when the pressure is high. This job isn't easy."

Izuku gasps from the words he was hearing from All Might until said hero looks at Izuku.

"Pro heroes are always having to risk their lives. Some villains can't be beaten without powers. So, can you be a hero?" All Might questions Izuku until the anvil hits. "Not without a Quirk."

Those words, from All Might himself, shook Izuku's world as it was shattered into millions upon millions of pieces. From the realization, Izuku looks down without looking at his idol.

"I see..." Izuku said without moving.

"If you wanna help people, there are plenty other ways to do it," All Might tells Izuku as he walks towards the door. "You could become a police officer. They get crap because the heroes capture most of the villains, but its a fine profession."

All Might opens the door, but stops and speaks to Izuku, but doesn't look while speaking.

"It's not bad to have dreams, young man," All Might says to Izuku before leaving. "Just... make sure they're attainable. Realistic. Understand?"

All Might walks more into the building as Izuku's world crumbles even further.

*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

Driving for what seemed like hours and still no sign of Izuku.

"God damn it!" I yelled in frustration. "Zuku, where are you? Wow... I've said that a lot today, haven't I?"

"Yes you have, partner," Albion replies. "We should be getting closer to your brother."

"I honestly hope he's okay," I said with some worry. "But I am gonna scold him for his action."

"While I agree he needs a scolding," Albion agrees but adds against me. "You probably would have done the same."

"In what way?" I asked confused.

"Probably with Midnight or Ryukyu." Albion teased.

"You damn lizard, that's not funny." I muttered while blushing a bit.

"I'm only teasing partner," Albion jokes while I only growl. I drove around for a while longer until Albion saw Izuku on the side. "There he is."

"Oh thank God..." I sighed with relief and parked the truck. I got out and went over to Izuku. "Zuku! Do you have any idea what a stupid move that was?! I had to drive around the entire block several times trying to find you and-- Zuku?"

I looked at Izuku's face and he had a face of sadness and it looked as if his world fell apart.

"Zuku?" I tried getting Izuku's attention, but the expression on his face said it all.

"It seems like he was given an answer he didn't want to hear," Albion assumed and by the Izuku's look, it wasn't good. "Poor kid. All he wanted was someone else to tell him he could become a hero."

I nod in agreement and looked at Izuku. I pulled him into a comforting hug.

"Izuku, don't listen to whatever All Might just said," I told Izuku. "No matter what anyone says, no matter how many times I say it, you CAN be a hero without a Quirk. Not only me, but Yaomo, Mina, and Kyoka, we all know you can be a hero without a Quirk."

This got Izuku to smile for only a bit only to return to his sad expression.

"God damn it, All Might," I thought to myself before hearing rumbling and explosions nearby. "Huh? Another villain? Fucking hell, two in one day... Wait... I could use this moment to cheer Zuku up!"

"Good idea, thankfully you didn't say that out loud." Albion agreed before commenting what I thought.

"Yeah, that would have been really bad..." I thought before leading Izuku to the truck and put him in the passenger seat. I quickly did a U-turn and drove towards the scene of the fight. "Honestly, I just hope this turns Zuku back to the brother I know and love."

I drove over close to the scene and parked my truck and nudged Izuku.

"Huh? What are we doing here?" Izuku asked confused.

"You are going to do what you do best," I told him while holding his journal towards him. "Observing and taking notes on the heroes."

"But--"

"But nothing, Izuku," I told Zuku and he knew when I call him by his name, I was serious. "Zuku, you have more potential than anyone in the world to become a hero. You just have to dig deep down and release that potential."

Izuku nods with a small smile and leaves the truck. I smirked and left the truck also.

"Nice work, partner," Albion said to me. "That cheered him up. Not by much, but a little."

"It's only a small take, but he will bounce back," I agreed with Albion. "He always does. Now, let's see what the deal is."

I looked ahead with Izuku until...

"Wait a minute... Albion, isn't that..." I asked Albion as I stared at the Slime Villain ahead.

"It is," Albion replied. "It appears the slime villain must have slipped from All Might's pockets while in the air."

"...that means... it's my fault..." I heard Izuku mutter quietly.

"Huh?" I questioned until I thought about it. "Izuku did cling onto All Might's leg, that is true, but the bottle could have came out just by the force while in the air."

That was until I heard some of the bystanders talk amongst each other.

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?" One bystander asked.

"It looks like they've met their match," Another bystander replied. "Plus, the villain captured a kid. Things aren't looking good for him."

"Huh? Who the hell got captured?" I asked until I saw who was taken hostage, and it was... "Baku-Bitch? Seriously?"

That was confirmed further when the moron tried using his Quirk and caused more damage.

"Great... Great..." I thought once again while shaking my head. "Out of all the people that villain captured, it had to be the bitch with a short fuse."

I was too much in thought as everyone in the crowd mentioned the villain was the same one chased by All Might and he wasn't around.

"Hmm... Curious. Where would All Might be?" Albion questioned. "You would have thought he noticed the bottles were gone."

"Yeah, you would think," I agreed while I looked at the situation. The heroes present weren't able to do shit and Baku-Bitch's Quirk was causing more damage to the area than the villain himself. "And these guys call themselves heroes? Pathetic..."

"Hey, what's that kid doing?!" One bystander questioned as it grabbed my attention.

"Okay, who the-- ZUKU?!" I shouted while watching Izuku running towards the villain and Baku-Bitch while dodging. I was in shock what happened, and it was so quick too. "Wait... How? What? When did he--?!"

"His body is moving on his own," Albion states while we watch Izuku try to get Baku-Bitch out. "I believe this is "those destined for greatness" moments for a beginning hero."

I saw the villain was about to strike Izuku until an explosion was made. From the smoke, I could hear a familiar voice.

"I really am pathetic..." I looked inside the explosion and saw All Might at the last second. I was relieved to see Izuku safe, but angry at All Might. "I told you the traits that make a great champion, but I see now I wasn't living up to my own ideals. Pros are always risking their lives! That's the test of a true hero!"

The slime villain was about to strike All Might until he reeled his arm back.

"DETROIT... SMASH!!!" All Might shouted and not only knocked the slime villain away, but caused a massive shockwave and I had to hold onto a nearby pole to keep me from flying.

"Jesus Christ on a stick!!! That's a shockwave!!!" I thought in shock.

"I agree," Albion agreed while impressed by the power of All Might. "Even with his strength, he wouldn't be a match for either Ddraig or myself. His strength would be divided by us and Ddraig's boosting would overtake him."

Once the shockwave was over, I saw the sky turning gray as it started to rain. I even saw a cylinder shaped hole with clouds circling.

"Holy shit... His punch was strong enough to alter the weather?!" I thought even more in shock. "I knew he was powerful, but I never expected that!!!"

I briefly saw All Might quickly stop himself from falling backwards.

"Hmm... He seems weaker than our first meeting," Albion observed which was true. "I wonder the reason why."

"Who knows?" I replied until everything started to die down. Soon after, the police arrived and collected the remains of the villain, and All Might was getting overwhelmed by the media. I rolled my eyes until I saw Izuku getting railed by Kamui Woods and Death Arms while Baku-Bitch was getting praised by the other heroes for his "bravery." "Oh hell fucking no!"

I marched right over towards Izuku and the other heroes and stood in between them.

"Kid, who ar--" Death Arms tried questioning me.

"I suggest you both shut your fucking mouths right now!" I scolded the two heroes. Kamui Woods and Death Arms were taken back.

"Kid, watch your--" Kamui Woods tried scolding me, but I glared at them with my "Dragon Glare" and the two were paralyzed, so to speak.

"Now listen here, while I respect both of you as heroes, that's it. As individuals, you both get jack shit," I continued my scolding. "You all were pathetic. You all stood by while that shithead was taken hostage. And you two! Stop praising him for his so called "bravery!""

I turned my glare over at the other two heroes who were praising Baku-Bitch.

"In case you all haven't noticed, or are too fucking dumb to notice, but that shithead's Quirk caused this damage and you're praising him?!" I scolded the rest of the heroes. "Utterly pathetic. Zuku, let's go home. I'm at my level of pissed off today. Ugh, fucking God damn it, this didn't help."

I walked back towards the truck until Izuku stopped.

"Zuku? Are you okay?" I asked hiim worried.

"Yeah, I... I'm just gonna walk home." Izuku told me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I have to think about something," Izuku replied and started walking away. "I'll see you at home."

I watched Izuku walk away, and it made me sigh before getting into the truck. I jumped in and drove my truck back towards the lot near the apartment.

"You think it was a good idea for me to scold the heroes like that?" I asked Albion as I jumped out of the truck.

"You're asking after that mess?" Albion questioned and I shrugged my shoulders while I was walking back to Izuku. "Honestly, no, because I feel as if it will come back in force, but yes, because they did stand by while doing nothing."

"True, but that whole moment where Izuku ran without thinking--" I was about to speak until my phone rang. I picked up the phone and I saw it was Mina calling. "Yo, Mina, what's up?"

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Mina replied with her normal cheery attitude. Honestly, her energy is infectious sometimes. "I'm actually with Jiro right now, but we were worried when you didn't get back to us."

"Yeah, is everything okay?" I heard Kyoka's voice.

"Ugh... If only today wasn't a shitshow..." I replied while groaning.

"Why? What happened?" Mina asked and I told them what happened with Baku-Bitch earlier at school and what happened a while ago. Little to say... they were pissed. More from Baku-Bitch. "I swear if I ever see him, I'm using my Quirk on him!"

"Mina, I know you're pissed, hell I am too," Kyoka told Mina trying to calm her down. "At least let me blow his eardrums out first, but we can't use our Quirks."

"Only if you get caught," I joked and I heard Mina laugh a bit while Kyoka, I assume, was nodding her head with the idea. "But still, I gave him an even bloodier nose thanks to a curb stomp."

"Damn! I would have liked to see that!" Mina cheered a bit. It made me laugh.

"Mina, something is up with you." Kyoka said which I agreed.

"What? I was curious, and Bakugo is an ass." Mina replied which I agreed more until I saw Baku-Bitch in front of Izuku.

"Girls, I'm gonna have to cut this short," I told them. "I'll talk to you both later, but we are still on for that tea day, and not the Drama Tea, Mina."

"Oh boo..." Mina sounded upset by that.

"One day, Mina. One day," I assured Mina. "I'll talk to you guys later."

"Bye, (Y/N)!" Mina and Kyoka said their bye and ended the call. I walked over and hid by the corner as I listened to what Baku-Bitch had to say.

"Listen, I would never ask for a weakling like you to help me. Don't think you can look down on me," Baku-Bitch said which had me confused. "Huh? Got that? I was fine by myself!"

"Yeah, not the way I saw it..." I thought remembering Baku-Bitch's situation.

"You're just a Quirkless failure who won't even cut it as a Rent-a-Cop," Baku-Bitch spoke more as I was trying to understand where it was going. "You didn't help me! You did nothing. Don't forget it. I don't owe you anything!"

"Uhh... Was that supposed to be a "thank you?"" I assumed in thought, and I emerged from the corner and stood behind Izuku. "He has a weird way of saying thank you."

"That was a thank you?" Izuku asked me as I shrugged.

"As I said, he has a weird way," I replied and patted his shoulder. "We should get home. Mom is probably worried."

"Yeah, but Kacchan is right though." Izuku said.

"About what?" I asked as we both started walking home.

"It's not like I actually did anything to help today," Izuku replied. "At least I tried..."

"Hey, hey," I told Izuku. "You did good today. Until the heroes who stood by, you DID something, and it shocked everyone."

"Yeah, but what about you?" Izuku asked me and I was confused. "You scolded pro heroes today, aren't you afraid what will happen?"

"Hmm... Nah..." I replied. "I'll burn that bridge when it happens."

Izuku and I were about to past a corner until All Might showed up in front of us.

"I am here!" All Might cries out. Izuku was shocked while I was getting angry.

"All Might! Where'd you come from?!" Izuku shouted. "How'd you get rid of all those reporters?"

All Might was about to answer but I cut in.

"Oh ho, I have A LOT of things to say to you Mr. Symbol of Peace," I began while walking towards the Number One Hero. "You have a lot of nerves showing up after the answer you gave to Izuku. If I didn't have high respect for you, I ought to--!"

I was about to really rail on him until he... deflated... right in front of me. There was silence in the air.

"Uhh...." I could only say for the situation. I spoke to Albion through telepthy. "Albion, what... the hell did I just see?

"I believe you just saw All Might deflate into a smaller, weaker version of himself," Albion replied as I was rubbing my temples together. "It is indeed All Might, partner."

"Uhh... (Y/N)?" Izuku spoke to me, and I snapped back into reality.

"Ugh... What the hell is with today?" I questioned annoyed. "I'm not even sane enough to deal with today. One, All Might, is that really you?"

"Yes, young man, it is," All Might replied as I breathed slowly. "You are surprisingly calm unlike the kid behind you."

"I am keeping a calm composure on the outside, but I'm internally freaking out," I told All Might. "Two, I'm Izuku's brother... I was adopted into the Midoriya family. Now three, what is going on?"

"I came to speak with your brother actually," All Might replied, and I stood to the side and listened. "Young man, I came here to thank you and also to discuss your question from earlier."

Izuku was confused by what All Might was saying.

"If you hadn't told me about your life, if hadn't run into that fight," All Might began. "I would have been a worthless bystander watching from the crowd."

"So you WERE there, but in this form?" I asked.

"Yes, I was," All Might replied. "Oh, and I heard how you railed on the heroes."

I slightly began sweating bullets not realizing that moment was coming back so soon.

"You don't have to worry," All Might assured me. "I managed to sway their minds from that moment. I won't be able to do it again. Be careful in the future."

"Got it. I was really pissed when they were railing on Zuku and praising Baku-Bitch I acted on instinct." I replied while rubbing my neck.

"Happens a lot?" All Might asked and I rolled my eyes while nodding. "I see, back to you, young man. Thank you."

"Oh, no. It was my fault he was there to begin with," Izuku spoke denying the thanks from All Might. "I got in the way of your hard work. I wasted your energy and, not to mention, your time."

"Zuku, he's not done." I told him and Izuku looked at me confused.

"Your brother is right, I wasn't done," All Might agreed with me and continued. "You told me you didn't have a power. So when I saw this timid Quirkless boy try to save a life, it inspired me to act too."

This made Izuku gasp in shock and turn towards All Might.

"There are stories about every hero," All Might began his speech. "How they became great. Most have one thing in common. Their bodies moved on their own before they had a chance to think. Almost on their own."

I listened and knew where All Might was going. I heard sniffles and saw Izuku ready to release the tears. I saw Izuku clench his heart as he fell onto his knees. I was trying my hardest to hold mine in.

"And today," All Might continued. "That's what happened to you."

Izuku's tears were falling, and I held my brother with my own coming down.

"Here it comes..." Albion spoke. "The words Izuku needed to hear all his life, besides you and the girls."

"Yes, the words he needed to hear from Inko," I agreed while holding Izuku. "Even though I said it countless times, even with Yaomo, Mina, and Kyoka adding in, it wasn't enough. The words he NEEDED to hear..."

The wind picked up as the nearby petals flew in the air.

"Young man," All Might said with the right words. "You, too, can become a hero!"

Izuku let out his tears and sobbed while I held him tighter and let out my tears.

"Zuku, did you hear that?" I asked him while smiling. "Someone else said it! Those exact words you needed to hear!"

I heard some sniffles from Albion, and I knew he felt that moment and was proud.

Dreams... can become reality...

I was too proud of Izuku, and I was finally happy for him. Can anything else make this day better for Izuku?

"I deem you worthy of my power," All Might told Izuku. "My Quirk is your to inherit."

As if I heard a record player suddenly stop, our moment of happy and emotional was quickly ended when we heard those words. The both of us looked at All Might.

"Huh?" Izuku and I both questioned in unison, Albion however...

"WHAT?!" Albion questioned in shock.

[End of Chapter 1]
[Next Time on: Vanishing Dragon: ALBION]
[Training for U.A.]

So there's no confusion, 9 times out of 10, Albion and (Y/N) would speak together through telepathy unless told different.

Also, what do you guys think of the texting moment? Shall I do more? Plus, if you guys like the "contact name" for the characters or if you have better ones. Let me know, especially for the rest of Class 1-A and a few others. I would like to see good "contact names." You know like phone wise and don't worry, there'll be some funny texting moments i.e. lyric pranks in future.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 33 13
Izuku gets to have a normal childhood and even gets to be really close friends bakugo. His dad is also present in his life and he's really cool. Once...
47.1K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
2.5K 19 21
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
91.2K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...