๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

ten

7.8K 278 82
By stevezwifey

(...hey 🥰)

——

6 months later

——

   ariana sat on her mother's couch with her phone in hand, munching on a muffin she had ordered to the home.

   it was early in the morning for ariana. but for the last six months, she had been getting up much earlier than she used to due to the habits she picked up from an old friend.

   ariana scrolled through twitter quickly, her eyes brushing over random tweets that caught her attention. a certain thread caught her eye, only because of the account that had posted it.

   @y/n.c: hey everyone. just wanted to say a few things. daisy and i separated a few months ago, due to mutual issues. we ended on really great terms, so don't worry about that lol. we both wanted to wait a while before we went out to the public—

      @y/n.c: — but we've remained good friends and still love each other dearly, just not in that way :) on a higher note, i have a new album coming next month! <3 luv u lol

   if ariana said she wasn't a twinge happy about y/n's tweet, she'd be lying. you know, maybe this was finally her chance. she wanted y/n so, so badly for months.

   but then ariana remembered how she cut y/n out of her life like an asshole. she hasn't seen the taller woman since, even though she so desperately wanted to. ariana missed her like crazy; missed her smile, her laugh, she just missed being around her.

and then there was dalton.

   ariana sighed as she threw her phone away from her, digging her fingertips into her eyes. she sniffed deeply before she felt her mother's presence behind her. she turned around, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

   joan frowned at the sight of her daughter, instantly walking to her with her arms outstretched. ariana fell into her as joan sat next to ariana, running a hand through the singer's hair.

   "i miss her, mom," ariana whispered, wiping her nose with her sleeve. she had told her mother about y/n and how she felt about her just days after she broke off their friendship. "oh god, i was so mean." she cried.

   "it's alright, ari. have you tried contacting her and attempt to explain your side of the story?" joan suggested, brushing out a tangle in her daughter's hair.

   ariana sniffed, "no. d-do you think it would work? do you think she'd believe me?" the one thing ariana didn't want to happen was for y/n not to believe her reasoning for why she left.

   joan smiled down at ariana. "if she really is as understanding as you described to me, i think she'll believe you, ari." she squeezed the small girl tighter, rubbing her shoulder. "if she doesn't, i'll come and vouch for you."

   ariana let out a small giggle, wiping her eyes quickly. "thanks mom."

——

ariana groaned, stretching her limbs as she stood up from the chair in the studio. she cracked her back with a satisfied sigh, walking over to the equipment she had been messing with for the last few hours.

she turned off everything that wasn't on when she first got to the room before doing a small scan, making sure she had gathered all of her things.

ariana grabbed her phone and her water bottle, flipping off the lights as she left the studio, removing the little plaque of her name from the door that signified who was occupying the room that day.

ariana usually booked the studio at the very end of the hall, so her eyes scanned the rest of the names as she made her way the the exit of the building. she stopped walking suddenly, backtracking about five paces back.

she frowned and sighed as she saw y/n's name on the door, knowing that she was just on the other side of the door. she timidly raised her hand, ready to knock, before she heard heavy footsteps approaching her and the door.

ariana looked to her side and dropped her hand. there was a tall man that was waking straight towards her, dressed in sweats and a shirt. his eyebrows furrowed as he saw the small woman standing in front of the door, questioning why she was there.

"oh," ariana laughed awkwardly. "d-do you need in this room?" she asked him, pointing to the door.

the man chuckled and nodded his head, smiling widely. "yeah, i'm meeting my friend. uh, do you need to see her too, or..." he trailed off, squinting his eyes.

ariana giggled, shaking her head. "no, no. i'm sorry, uh, to bother you." she brushed her hair behind her ear before walking away from the man in the direction he came. "it's nice to meet you!"

he watched as ariana turned the corner and left, a suspicious look on his face. he brushed it off anyway and knocked on the door gently, opening it without a response.

"yo, carter! long time no see, man!" he smiled, raising his arms to the singer. y/n glanced up from her phone, a wide smile spreading on her lips.

"miles!" she yelled back with the same enthusiasm, embracing her friend. "by the way, please stop calling me carter," she whispered with a low laugh, patting his back.

they pulled away after a minute, taking their seats on the couch. "why not? everyone called you carter in high school—it suits you." miles spoke, shrugging his shoulders as he raised his feet on the coffee table.

when y/n started dating daisy in her junior year, her popularity boosted and suddenly everyone knew who she was. carter was her mother's last name, and daisy used to call her by it. one day, someone else overheard, and everyone began to call her carter.

y/n brought her legs up in the couch so she sat crisscross applesauce. "dunno," she shrugged. "i guess i just outgrew it."

the two friends sat quietly, basking in the silence.

miles raised his head, slapping y/n's shoulder to gain her attention. "why was ariana grande standing outside your door? she was like standing there all buggy-eyed and shit. was weird."

y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "are—are you sure it was her?" it made absolutely no sense for ariana to be standing outside y/n's studio door, especially after six months of not seeing each other.

y/n can say she missed ariana like hell. she really wished she had ariana there when she and daisy split, because it was one of the hardest times in her life, and the one person she wanted there wasn't there.

"hell yeah i'm sure. that girl fine as hell," miles groaned, shutting his eyes as he smirked to himself. y/n frowned in disgust, slapping miles' stomach.

"don't talk about her like that, man."

——

ariana huffed as she arrived home, slamming the front door behind her. she braced herself for dalton to come busting through, but he never came.

she furrowed her eyebrows, confused as to why he wasn't running up to her complaining about something. "dalton?" she called out his name, stripping her feet of her shoes.

there was no response as ariana walked into the living room, still no sign of her fiancé. ariana grew even more confused, but her confusion turned into surprise as she entered their dining room, her eyes meeting dalton's.

the lights were off but there were candles everywhere, food lined the table, and at the very head stood dalton, a single rose in his hand. ariana laughed awkwardly, "dalton, what's all this?"

dalton just smiled at her, "i haven't been appreciating you lately like i should be. and i'm so sorry about that, but i promise you i'm going to be better for you. i love you so much, and i just want you to be happy."

"i'm going to make everything up to you, ariana, i swear it." dalton walked towards a stunned ariana, grabbing her left hand in his. "i proposed to you for a reason. i love you, ariana."

ariana just stared blankly at him, her eyes filling with tears. everything he had said was everything she wanted him to say—but it was too late. ariana didn't feel that spark anymore; she didn't feel those butterflies she used to get when dalton told her that he loved her.

she had no words, so all she could do was nod.

dalton took this as a good sign as his smile grew and he leaned down, embracing ariana's lips in a passionate kiss. ariana felt nothing.

instead, she closed her eyes and imagined the one person she really wanted.

——

😁

i love youuuuu <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 136 5
(ariana/you) in which ariana meets y/n at her house warming party.
315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
362K 8K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
216K 5.6K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...