REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

2.4K 139 173
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XLIX

YEAR 2008

Your eyes shot open when those memories filled your mind. You just woke up and those memories feel like a dream but you know, those are just a portion of your memories before you time leap in this timeline. Your pillow is wet from tears and that's when you realized that you've been crying as you remember them.

Great, now, I've done unforgivable things to Mikey before my death.

With a weak body and heavy heart, you wash your face and stare at your 18 year-old self. In this timeline, you haven't done anything unwanted to Mikey but your 26 year old self has betrayed his future self as well. Brushing your teeth off and pushing those painful memories away, you go out of your room. You have to focus on this timeline.

In this timeline, you won't hurt or betray him. You will protect Manjiro with all your must so you have to be strong and focused.

As you walk out, you see the topless bodies of Baji, Shinichiro, and Izana while they are exercising their biceps with dumbbells. Baji's phone is serving as their background music while exercising and the song is, "I'm sexy and I know it~"

You froze on your feet as you see the three of them flexing their sweaty and sexy muscles proudly. Baji is biting a hair tie on his mouth and Izana is letting some sweat slide down the slices of his abs, while Hiro-san is just sitting there with dumbbells on his hand, showing his six pack abs.

Damn it, (Y/N), you got to stay focused on saving and staying loyal to Mikey. Resist temptation please.

"Good morning, (Y/N). It's still early in the morning so we decided to exercise for a little bit— wait, why is your nose bleeding?" Hiro-san asked in an innocent manner as you realized that your nose is really bleeding.

You don't know if it is because of your memories from your pre-time leaping, or because you are seeing good-ass breakfast for your eyes right now. You are seeing lots of sweaty abs in front but you're still gotta stay loyal to Mikey.

Yes, I just promised 5 minutes ago that I won't betray Mikey in this timeline. No sweaty abs can break that promise—-

"(Y/N), I'm holding two dumbbells in my hands. Can you please wipe the sweats in my abs?" Baji asked with a playful and teasing smirk.

Izana moans a little and you freeze in confusion if he did that intentionally, "Wipe my body, too, or make it even wetter. You choose." He requested.

Shinichiro blink at the two men as he sighs, "Go wipe your own bodies, Izana and Baji. Stop teasing (Y/N) early in the morning."

You sighed and massage your head in exasperation. You're having headache early in the morning, "You guys... you really enjoy using this house as your gym, don't you?" You finally asked, surviving the temptation with the power of loyalty towards Manjiro.

No matter how many abs are in front of you, you know Manjiro's abs will be the best. You know because you've tasted them in different timeline—

"Yeah. She's smirking like she's fucking us in her brain." Baji nodded like he can read your mind.

"No, not you, guys." You dead-panned, "I'm thinking of Man—" You cough and gulp, "Man power for the upcoming battle. You exercising like that is good, really. Just please, wear some shirt or something."

"Why? I thought we could give you a pleasing morning with our abs." Baji answered and Izana just sighed. Hiro-san facepalmed.

If only I didn't dream of something really painful, then maybe I would be a little bit pleased. You give Baji a gentle smile, "Just the idea of seeing all of you there, I'm pleased by that. We are a part of this family, after all. By the way, where's Emma?"

"(Y/N)-chan!" Emma shouted from the kitchen. She's probably cooking something for breakfast, "Don't mind the boys. They are just proud they can show off their body like that. Though I wish Draken would exercise with them right now."

You chuckled and ignored the three topless men in the living room before going to the kitchen and greet Emma a 'good morning'. When she looks at you, she notices something that the men outside the kitchen didn't notice.

"Why are your eyes swollen?" Emma asked in a serious manner as she observed your face deeply.

You give her a calm smile, "Nothing. Just some bad dreams."

Her eyes narrowed down like she didn't believe you at all, "I know when you're having a bad dream and when you're having a bad day, (Y/N)-chan. Since we're alone in this kitchen, spill it."

She flips the pancakes on the frying pan as she faces you again while waiting for what you are about to say. You want to stay silent and tell Emma that everything is fine, however, her eyes are determined to know exactly the reason behind your swollen eyes.

"I got some memories from Mikey again. The memories from before I died in my life before time leaping here." You mumbled honestly and your fist clenches a little, "I hurt and betray Manjiro in those memories, Emma."

Emma looked at you with worry and gentleness, "After eating our breakfast, will you go out with me, (Y/N)-chan? We'll talk about this in a more...private place."

You nodded and gave her a smile. You understand Emma's resolve since the song, "I'm sexy and I know it~" is bursting out loudly from the living room where the three men are exercising.

You can't talk about an emotional memory with that background music.

"This sunflower plantation looks beautiful." You commented in delight as you and Emma are walking and staring at the rows of sunflowers.

The two of you decided to go there since it is more peaceful and silent. Emma looks gorgeous with her cute sunflower hat and yellow floral dress that matches the color of her hair. She looks really pretty. You, on the other hand, are just wearing a black shirt and black pants. You are a bit shy to stand beside Emma since she's so bright while you look gloomy.

"You know, (Y/N)-chan, we know you're having memories from your pre-time leaping life but you never really open up anything about your memories related to my brother Mikey. We are sisters by heart, and you're one of my greatest best friend, you know you can trust me. Shinichiro-nii san and Izana-nii san with Baji-kun are always busy with the White Phoenixes. I, on the other hand, often caught you deep in your thoughts and tears would just fall down your eyes. I know you are burdened by it and unless you open it up to someone, you'll be at least relieved." Emma stated calmly. You can sense the sincerity in her voice.

"Will you look at me the same after the things I'll tell you, Emma-chan?" You asked in a gentle way while staring at the magnificent sunflowers in front of you.

"Believe me, being hit in the head with a baseball bat is the worst thing I've ever experienced. Nothing could go worse."

"Promise me you'll keep it a secret? I don't want the boys, especially Hiro-san, to know it since I don't want to disappoint them." You mumbled, "I don't want to be a burden to them or to you."

Emma gives you a soft, bright smile, "You are never a burden to us, (Y/N)-san. I promise, whatever we talk about right now stays in my heart."

You exhaled and sat on a portion of plain ground. Emma sat with you, too, and listened to whatever you had to say.

"...It started with a mission..." You started positively with a smile on your face.

You keep on talking about everything minus the lemon scenes, of course, and tell Emma your relationship with Mikey in your previous life. She listens to all of it in amusement. She's silent while listening intently to you.

"...And then... I saw his eyes in pain as he was dragged away as a result of my betrayal." You finished telling her the story and sniffed since you are now crying a little.

Emma is also teary eyed. She really sympathizes with all your stories. She didn't say a word for a moment but she pats your back and just hugs you tightly as you sob in her arms. You look vulnerable right now, different from what you are whenever you're in a gang battle. Right now, within Emma's arms, you feel weak and messed up. You always feel weak whenever the situation has something to do with Mikey.

"It's hard, isn't it?" Emma asked in a whisper as she caressed your back, "Saying hurtful words to Mikey when you never mean it, you've been in pain, too, (Y/N)-chan. Like how my brother is in pain, you are also suffering."

"I hurt him, Emma..." Your voice is broken, "...I ruin his trust."

"But brother being in jail is the right thing to do, (Y/N)-chan. I do feel bad but with the crimes he committed, he needed to pay for them as well. That is something that is beyond what you can control, the justice and the consequences of his actions."

You stayed silent as you leaned on her. Emma gently caresses your back to help you calm down. She deeply listens and understands your story. She didn't judge you at all.

"Right now, you want to save him, (Y/N)-chan. In that way, brother Mikey won't be in jail in the future. If you accomplish your current mission, which is to save him from all his darkness, you will never be able to see him in that situation again. Your life before your time leap here will never be changed, but the future for brother can still be corrected. I know you've been doing your best ever since, and I admire you for that, that is why, you should make those painful memories as an inspiration to not let anything unwanted happen to Mikey's future. Because the Mikey right now is different from the Manjiro that you betrayed in your pre-timeleap life. You can repay the pain you caused the pre-timeleap Manjiro through helping his past self in this timeline."

"I love him. Manjiro in the pre-time leap timeline and Mikey in this timeline. Whatever the timeline is, I still love him so much. And I'm scared I messed this up." You stated in honesty.

"Do you know if he loves you back, (Y/N)-chan?" Emma asked in genuine curiosity and you chuckle in pain.

"Naaah, impossible. He won't ever love someone like me."

"You sure?" Emma asked again and you nodded in assurance.

"10 billion percent sure." You replied, referencing the words of your other anime crush, Ishigami Senku in other fanfiction, "But it doesn't matter. If he doesn't love me, then ouch."

Emma chuckled and you just smiled. You want to get rid of the pain inside your heart. She's right.

I can't change what has happened in that time, but I can change what will happen to the Manjiro in this timeline. I promise, I will do everything to save you and prepare the greatest future for you, Manjiro. A future where you will never experience betrayal, pain, and misery.

After doing something in White Phoenixes and Black Crows, you went back to your house with an exhausted body. You've been really busy and now, you want to have some good rest. Earlier, you woke up seeing abs, and went out with Emma to talk about Manjiro. After that, you start working with the organization and thankfully now, you can finally take a rest.

As usual, your promise to stay loyal to Manjiro and save him is the top priority. Nothing will ruin that promise.

From outside, you can hear music bursting from the living room again. It is around 9:00 pm so you're pretty sure no one is exercising at this time. The route is safe from abs exposure. But the music is weird since it's something with the lyrics like, "Wiggle wiggle~" probably a song from Baji's playlist.

But you remain calm. Nothing can stop you from staying loyal to Manjiro. No piece of flesh can avert and destroy your love towards the man. Manjiro is the only one you are truly fascinated with especially whenever he wpuld bring you on an amusement park and fuck you rough on the ferris wheel, he's so damn fine and enough—

You open the door and your jaw drops.

Do you know what to do with that big fat butt?

Wiggle wiggle wiggle~

Tutututututut~

"Manjiro, save me." You whispered to yourself as you saw all the mess in your house.

Your innocent living room that was once filled with peace, tranquility, and innocence is now filled with topless men. Shinichiro, Baji, Izana, Draken, Chifuyu, Takemitchi, and even Mitsuya are all there— and guess what? They are all topless. All of their abs are exposed like shit.

Guess what are they doing? You're right, they're exercising... at my damn house...at this damn night time... with a damn wiggle the butt background music!

They all look at you when you open the door and all of them smile and smirk while greeting you.

"Why in the name of Mikey's dorayaki are all of you in the living room, topless again, while using it as a gym?" You asked with an intense headache this time.

You can't simp for them, you're a solid rock loyal simp to Manjiro so temptation can't slap the hell out of you.

Baji gives you a smirk as he licks his lower lip while tying his hair into a ponytail, "I just thought it is a good time to invite the others to have some good muscular exercises knowing how the final battle is getting nearer."

"Yo, (Y/N)!" Draken called out with a smile, topless.

"Hi, (Y/N)." Mitsuya added with a smile, still topless.

"(Y/N), you look pretty." Chifuyu started with a smile, also topless.

"(Y/N)-chan, we're waiting for you." Takemitchi stated, again, topless.

"How's your entire day, (Y/N)? Busy?" Hiro-san asked in a calm manner, but also topless.

"(Y/N), you didn't wipe my abs earlier. You can wipe it right now, I don't mind." Izana teases while smirking, and yes, he's topless.

"Come on, you can exercise with us, (Y/N). It's good to get wet at night." Baji chuckled in a teasing manner, as he is topless.

They start asking you questions while obviously ignoring the fact that they are in your living room, with blasting music and they're topless. You don't know where Emma is and you're pretty sure that you are alone in your house together with this bunch of topless men. You remained impassive as you deadpanned to them all.

Without saying anything, you turn around and shut the door close, leaving all those men inside while they continue exercising.

Sometimes, I'm wondering who owns that house right now. It is no longer my house, it is already their gym.

Breathing heavily, you walk away from your house with a deadpan. You ride on your motorcycle as you drive towards Manjiro's house. You'll probably rest there and he doesn't have a choice to say no. You want to just sleep and get rid of the images of abs inside your head. For now, your priority is still on the top.

You ring Manjiro's doorbell.

Too much exposure to male abdomen is just a distraction. It doesn't matter if they want to exercise in your living room with blasting music as long as they're happy, that's good. But right now, you want to at least stop seeing abs. Because you don't want to see any abs anymore. Abs are just a distraction in the world and if abs were to replace alien invasion, then that means abs are as dangerous as illegal drugs. So as long as you're here in Manjiro's house, you won't see any distracting abs—

The gate opens and you feel your soul leaving your body right at the moment. Your entire face paled and you look like you'll die anytime soon.

"What brought you here on this hour, (Y/N)?" A deep, sexy voice asked calmly as he looked at your already pale face.

Who wouldn't get pale? You went there to stop seeing abs and there, Sano Manjiro is standing in front of you with his wet hair, a towel wrapped around his neck, and he's only wearing his boxers.

Right now, he's topless and water are dripping down the slices of his abs.

I guess this too much abs exposure day is a punishment to me for what I've done in my pre-timeleaping days.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 620 15
In which you look back at all the memories you've had with Mikey. Sano Manjiro x Reader warning: Major Spoilers, Death, Descriptions of Mental Breakd...
171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader แด/ษด, แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ษด แด€แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ 16 สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขแดœส แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด€ ษขแด€ษดษข...
30.7K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...