𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓ᵃʳⁱᵃⁿᵃ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵉ

Від stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... Більше

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
‼️‼️‼️
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

nine

8.3K 304 132
Від stevezwifey

(yall...it's a disorder...i can't stop 😔)

a/n: btw, strap in for this one.

——

almost a month has passed since ariana and y/n recorded off the table, and it was now time for the countless interviews and everything that the two of them hated.

"okay you guys. remember, stay focused on the song and try and dodge as many questions you don't feel comfortable answering. alright? i don't want either of you freaking out on me and becoming the next britney. we're good?" frank, y/n's manager explained to the both of them like they were little children.

y/n giggled, placing her ringed hand on franks tense shoulder. "man, it's okay! both of us have done this a million times before, we know what to expect."

ariana giggled beside her and nodded. "yeah, we'll be okay," she looked over to her own manager, sending him a reassuring smile. ariana was quite excited for the interview, but probably because y/n was going to be with her.

on the other hand, y/n wanted to stick a gun in her mouth and pull the trigger. interviewers always pried at y/n more than they did other celebrities, and it was obvious as to why. yes, y/n was very open to the public about her condition and she wasn't hiding it, but besides that, she didn't like to talk about it and she wouldn't talk about it. it seems like that's all people want to know about her. it sucked ass.

"ariana grande and y/n y/l/n?" a crew member asked the two of them, gaining their attention. "if you guys are ready, so is she." y/n gave him a firm nod, causing him to give one back and walk away.

y/n looked down at the shorter girl, releasing a deep breath. "you ready?" ariana smirked. "as ready as i'll ever be."

y/n chuckled as she grabbed ariana's wrist, gently pulling her over to the chairs where their future interviewer was reading over her questions. y/n helped ariana take a seat on the couch closest to the woman's chair.

she sat down next to her in the other cushion, running her hands down her thighs anxiously. ariana noticed, frowning as she placed a hand on top of y/n's. "it's okay, i'm right here." she whispered, ensuring only y/n could hear her.

the taller woman gave her a small smile as a thank you, sitting up when she saw the woman turn towards them.

"everyone ready?" someone from behind then camera's asked. all three of them nodded before y/n and ariana looked to the woman, sending her nice smiles.

the camera started rolling, and the woman began speaking. "hello there ladies and gentleman, i am tara walters! today i am with two very talented singers that we all love and adore, ariana grande and y/n y/l/n!"

tara introduced the two, causing the camera's to cut to the one facing the singers. ariana gave a cute smile, sending a little wave. y/n quickly took on the carefree personality she put on during every interview, giving a goofy smile and an overdramatic wave. ariana giggled beside her before turning back to tara.

tara smiled at the two, crossing her legs together. "it's so lovely to meet both of you!" she spoke excitedly, a blush coating her pale cheeks.

"it's good to meet you too, tara," y/n returned the gesture, brining her right foot up to rest it on her left knee, her hand cupping over her ankle.

"yes, it's amazing to meet you! and let me just say, i really like your dress!" ariana complimented, her dimples popping out on her cheeks.

tara's blush grew heavier as the pop star complimented her. she gave her a small nod of appreciation. "well, these two have some very exciting news for fans of theirs. ariana, would you like to inform the viewers?"

ariana squealed excitedly, clapping her fingers together gently. "goodness, i've been waiting so long to finally tell everyone. but, y/n i have a new song coming out next week! it is part of my new album that will be coming next month!"

tara smiled widely, being a fan of the both of the singers as well. "well, here you have it! ariana grande and y/n y/l/n will be collaborating on ariana's new album! get excited, because i know i am."

y/n stayed quiet, a small chuckle leaving her lips. "oh, you two don't mind if we play a little game, do y'all?" tara asked the two, her sculpted brows raised.

this sparked y/n's interest. playing games during interviews was her favorite because then she didn't have to be talking literally the whole time. "yes, i love games!" she cheered, sitting up in her seat.

ariana laughed at the girl that sat beside her, smacking her arm gently. "great!" tara smile, bending down to grab something from the side of her chair. "we'll play a little game of never have i ever."

y/n clapped to herself. "i love this game!" she immediately took the little stick from tara with the sign that held both sides, i have or i have not. even though she was excited, y/n prepared herself to be embarrassed.

ariana held hers tightly in her hand as tara prepared her questions. "okay! never have i ever lied to my current significant other."

ariana immediately flipped her sign to "i have," a large smile on her face as if she was proud of herself. y/n slightly hid the bottom of her face as she flipped hers to the same side, already hearing daisy's gasp in the back of her head.

tara gasped dramatically, earning a giggle from the two. "uh-oh. what have we lied about here, hm?" she looked to ariana first who widened her eyes, shaking her head.

"nope! i never tell! i don't need dalton doggin' on me for a past white lie," ariana jokingly rolled her eye, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"i respect that, okay." tara nodded her head, her eyes drifting over to a bashful y/n. "now what about you, heartthrob?" she teased, sending y/n a wink.

y/n blushed deeply, "uh, i ate her last donut a few months back and told her the dog did it and not me. she believed me," y/n shrugged her shoulders, but pouted because she knew daisy would make her buy twenty more donuts to make up for the one.

"if you told me you are my last donut, i would've filed for divorce," tara giggled, switching out her card for the next question. y/n pouted dramatically, looking to ariana who just giggled too and shrugged. "alright. next question is...never have i ever hated someone i had to work with."

y/n smirked at ariana, ready to expose her. y/n flipped her sign to i have not almost instantly. tara raised an eyebrow, not believing her. "hey, i don't hate anyone!" she defended, waving her sign at the older woman.

the laughed together as they looked at ariana who got over the battle in her head, flipping to i have not. y/n's jaw dropped as she leaned over, trying to force it over to the opposite side.

"don't be a little liar, ariana!" y/n laughed, successfully turning around the sign as ariana blushed.

"i'm not lying! and i never hated you, so shut up!" ariana smacked y/n in the face with her sign, covering her mouth with her hand.

"no, she's lying!" y/n pointed at ariana. "she threatened to cut my penis off the day we met!" she laughed, smacking ariana in the thigh, definitely not as hard as ariana hit her.

tara's mouth dropped as the two bickered in front of her. she let them go on for a few minutes for content before she broke them up as she giggled. "okay, children! next question!"

——

   "y/n?" ariana whispered, turning her head to face the taller woman. y/n hummed in response, keeping her eyes closed.

   the two of them laid on the floor in the studio y/n rented out for the day so she could work on her album. they were laying opposite ways with their heads next to each other, passing back and forth a blunt y/n had rolled just a half hour before.

   ariana wasn't as high as y/n was, being as she didn't see the hype around it. but, she was having a tough week with the album and her and y/n's song. dalton wasn't making it any better—and she just wanted to relax. and plus, she trusted y/n with her whole life.

   ariana sighed, locking her hands together on her stomach. "what's your favorite sex position?" she whispered, running her eyes over y/n's lips as they lifted into a smile.

   "i mean, i like almost everything i guess. i don't really have a favorite, but if i had to say my least...it'd probably be missionary—can get boring." y/n rasped out, placing her hands behind her head as she cracked her eyes open. "why do you ask?"

   ariana shrugged, connecting her eyes to y/n's. "dunno. my sex life is so fucking boring," she sighed, rolling her eyes as she thought back to the uneventful sex she and dalton had last night.

  it lasted only fifteen minutes and ariana didn't even finish. great.

   ariana knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help but think about y/n in those situations. how much better she would be. y/n would make the time to make her feel good, too, and not just worry about herself. and god, she'd be so much bigger and—

   "ariana, damn! i've been calling your name for like two minutes!" y/n yelled, snapping ariana out of her fantasy. the girl whined loudly, stomping her feet.

   "god y/n, what?" she groaned, looking back over to her.

   "ari, the song comes out in literally ten minutes. i don't wanna talk about sex anymore," y/n sighed dreamily, her mind drifting to her fiancée before she snapped out of it.

   she forced herself off the floor and grabbed ariana's arms, pulling her up with her. "come on, i want some drinks!"

——

   it had been a week since the song dropped, and everyone fucking loved it. fans were tweeting about how great the two sounded together and how much chemistry they had while news channels were brewing up rumors about a possible love story.

   y/n immediately shut them down with a lengthy tweet, going on about how they were both in relationships and they saw each other as strictly friends. even though ariana disagreed.

   she sighed deeply and she shut her phone off, looking to the entry way as dalton walked into the room. he had been away for over two weeks for work, but ariana still had no reaction and neither did he.

   "songs good," was all he said before stopping in front of ariana. he towered over her as she sat on the couch, his arms crossed defensively.

   "it's been almost over a week since it dropped, what the fuck is taking you so long?" he gritted out between his teeth, narrowing his eyes at his fiancé.

   ariana scoffed and stood up, bumping her chest with his. "i'm not fucking doing it, dalton! y/n's my friend, and if your too much of a jealous little boy to get that through your thick skull, you need to go back to fucking preschool! i'm not doing it!" she repeated, poking his chest with her nail.

   "dammit, ariana! i'm already mad, but you don't want to see me fucking angry! if you don't break that shit off, i'm leaving!" dalton yelled in her face, making ariana jolt back.

   she sat back down with her arms crossed, her mind racing. she as already seen as a slut by the internet because of how many relationships she's had. and breaking off two engagements in a row? god, they would fucking destroy her.

   ariana's lip trembled as she nodded her head slowly. "fine, but i'm only doing it to save my career—not for your ass," she spat.

   dalton didn't seem to care as he smirked at her before leaning down, grabbing ariana's cheeks and pressing their lips together. "good choice, ariana." he patted her cheek lightly and stood up fully, leaving the living room.

   ariana wiped her eyes quickly as we tears began to spill over. she grabbed her phone, just wanting to get this over with as quick as possible. she knew that doing this over the phone would hurt y/n so badly, but ariana didn't think she could bare to see her face.

   she took only thirty seconds to type out her message, releasing a soft cry as she hit send.

——

   y/n cracked her eyes open as she heard her phone go off, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes. she smiled to herself at the weight of daisy's arm around her as she slept.

   y/n let out a groan as she stretched to reach her phone on the bedside table, squinting at the bright light of the screen. her lips spread into a smile as she saw ariana's name in a message, her heart fluttering.

   she unlocked her phone and opened her messages, clicking on ariana's contact. she frowned at the small paragraph shown, but began to read it anyway.

y/n, just like i told you at the beginning of this, our relationship was strictly business and we would exit each other's lives after we were finished with what we needed to do. i had a great time with you, and appreciate your hard work on the song, but we should go our separate ways and stop seeing each other. please do not try to contact me, you agreed to this in the beginning.

   y/n's frown deepened as she read ariana's message, sitting up as best she could with daisy still latched onto her. she moved her thumbs, furiously typing a response.

ariana, what?

are you fucking serious?

message not sent

——
🥰surprise🥰 bïtch kept her promise <3

next chapter has a 6 month time jump 🥰

this isn't proofread as it is 2am and i'm rlly fucking tired but i just couldn't stop, so ❤️🥰😘

i love yooouuuu <3333!!! lol

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17.2K 1.1K 14
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪...
2K 121 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
208K 5.6K 46
Ariana Grande is a loner. She thought she had one friend named Michelle. She's rich but unpopular. Justin Bieber is the complete opposite, well on s...
3K 141 5
(ariana/you) in which ariana meets y/n at her house warming party.