LAST RESORT | JIKOOK ✔️

By miniekins

"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially eve... More

LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER
2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN
3. LITTLE MINX
4. DOG ON THE LOOSE
5. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
6. CONVERSATIONS IN THE DARK
7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS
8. MORE THAN JUST A BRUISED EGO
9. HUNGER FOR INTIMACY
10. COME HERE, BOY
11. FADED
12. PALPABLE LIPS
13. HEARTBEAT
14. FAMILIAL CONVOLUTION
15. OLD HABITS DIE HARD
16. AFRAID TO LET GO
17. BILLOWING BUTTERFLIES
18. SECRETS
19. SETTLE IN
20. AND YOU'RE MINE
22. THE GIRL
23. JUST A KISS
24. SO-CALLED HE
25. THOSE THREE WORDS
26. STARGAZING
27. JEALOUSY
28. BEGINNING OF THE END
29. YOU'RE NEXT
30. TOMORROW
31. EVERY MINUTE
32. ON THE RUN
33. THE TRUTH
34. USED TO BE
35. NUMB
36. TODAY IS JUST DAY SEVEN
37. EASIEST ALTERNATIVE
38. LESS OF A COINCIDENCE
39. MEDICATION
40. NOT PERFECT, BUT OKAY
41. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

21. WINERY

3.6K 239 78
By miniekins

When Jimin awake slowly with heavy eyes, he can't even think about the bandages on his fingers or the accident that happened last night.

Because when he twists in his head, his nose hits Jeongguk's and the arm around his waist tightens. He smiles softly, reaching out to brush a thumb against his cheekbone.

"You look so gentle when you're sleeping," Jimin murmurs, moving his fingers to Jeongguk's lips, pressing against them while watching as his nose twitches. "I wish I could wake up to this for the rest of my life." His voice goes quiet and his eyes shine with admiration.

Suddenly, Jeongguk stirs awake. His eyes lift open and his lips stretch into a small, tired smile and Jimin can feel it beneath his fingertips. He's pulled in closer, resting his head on the man's chest. A chin is felt pressing against the crown of his head.

"You can, baby." His voice is groggy and slightly rough. "I'm right here. There's no reason to wish for it." Jeongguk's fingers trace up and down Jimin's bare arm.

Jimin sighs quietly in relief, nuzzling deeper into the crook of Jeongguk's neck. He wants to stay like this forever, wrapped tightly in Jeongguk's arms. It feels like the sun shining in through the window hits the man's skin so differently in his new place and he loves everything about it.

"I know. But there's a lot of obstacles and I'm tired. I just want things to go smoothly but I know it isn't possible. We have to keep our relationship quiet and for so many reasons," Jimin mumbles quite sadly, dragging his finger against Jeongguk's bare chest. "I wanna show you off."

"Oh?" Jeongguk questions with interest.

Jimin peers up at him, smacking the man's bicep. "Stop. Do you know how hard it was for me to say that? I basically had to force it out. I haven't been like this in so long."

The man chuckles. "I doubt you had to force it out but I'll humour you and say I believe it. I just want you to know that this isn't a repeat of your last relationship, baby. This is new and this is fresh for the both of us. I could never hurt you," Jeongguk assures him, placing a kiss against his head.

Jimin hums, staring at the wall. "You say all of this as if we're a couple."

"Are we not?" Jeongguk questions, running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

And honestly, Jimin never really thought to put a label on anything because he just feels like it's bad luck, especially considering how his last relationship went - totally downhill and not to mention his ex is a fucking rat.

But again, things are different today. And he can feel it while he lays here in Jeongguk's strong arms, looking up at him to stare at his pretty big eyes. There are so many good things about him - way too many to list on both hands. And in some aspect, this is what has Jimin worried. Because sometimes situations - people - like this are too good to be true.

"You're my boyfriend," Jimin says suddenly, sitting up. The blanket falls and his bare torso is exposed. "That's so weird."

"Weird?" Jeongguk repeats, letting out a small laugh. "Why's it weird, baby?"

Jimin looks at Jeongguk as he fixes his position, sitting against the headboard. "I don't know, it's just... there's so many reasons. I never thought I'd have a boyfriend again. And you're... you. Like, how did I get you wrapped so tightly around my finger?" he asks.

One of Jeongguk's eyebrows rise. "And you say I'm the cocky one," he replies.

"But you like it," Jimin argues, poking at Jeongguk's bare chest. "You like it because you worked for it, didn't you?" He smiles.

The businessman shakes his head fondly. "I did. I busted my ass." Jeongguk yawns, stretching his arms into the air. He looks at the blond, reaching out to brush his thumb against his bottom lip. "But in the end, it was you who caved, wasn't it?"

Jimin scowls softly, reaching for a pillow. He crawls over Jeongguk's lap and holds it against his face. "You take that back. I did not cave," he grumbles.

And eventually, Jeongguk stops moving. Jimin begins to panic and he takes the pillow off of Jeongguk's face, placing it to the side. "Hyung?" he says, worrisome. "Hyung." He shakes him by his shoulders.

A loud squeak then fills the bedroom as Jimin is flipped onto his back and Jeongguk is over top of him. The former can hardly see through his now disheveled hair but the businessman is sure to push the loose strands back and out of his eyes.

"Don't scare me like that," Jimin scolds him.

"Do you honestly think you could have hurt me?" Jeongguk peers down with hearts in eyes, moving his fingers gently over Jimin's face, admiring how tender he looks within the light of the morning.

"Depending on the person, yeah. Maybe I could have," Jimin replies, playing with a strand of Jeongguk's hair. "I can be pretty scary when I want to be."

Jeongguk laughs. "I know you can. But you never scared me." The cadence of his voice shallows out as his fingers travel lower down Jimin's face, over his full lips. He begins to lean in, slowly. But just as their mouths are about to touch, a small finger stops them.

"Brush your teeth first and then you can kiss me, Mister Jeon." Jimin grins.

"Ugh," Jeongguk groans, falling onto his back. "You're a tease."

"So are you!" Jimin retorts, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Do you have to go into the office today?" he asks, slipping a shirt on.

Jeongguk nods. "I do. My dad is a piece of work," he sighs.

"Must run in the family." Jimin giggles when he sees Jeongguk's face. "Just do what you usually do. I'm going wine tasting tonight with Tae. We haven't hung out in awhile."

"Wine tasting?" Jeongguk reiterates, pulling his own shirt over his head after finally climbing out of bed.

Jimin hums, wandering into the bathroom to prepare his toothbrush. "Taehyung really likes wine and he still needs a distraction from his grandma."

It's silent for a moment but soon Jeongguk is behind him, getting his own toothbrush ready. "Make sure you do so safely. Should I get Namjoon to take you guys?"

"No, it's okay," Jimin mumbles through the toothpaste. "Keep Namjoon Hyung with you. You might need him." He rinses his mouth and dries his lips. "We can call a taxi."

Jeongguk also finishes brushing his teeth. "It would make me feel better if I knew Namjoon was with the both of you. I can take care of things at the office for the night. Okay, baby?"

Although Jimin would rather just call a taxi or something along those lines, he understands where Jeongguk is coming from. He's stressed enough as is and who knows how much wine tasting they'll be doing. It's probably better if Namjoon is there to watch over.

"Okay, yeah. Sure." Jimin smiles, rising on his toes to place a kiss against Jeongguk's lips. "We're leaving tonight at six."

"Sure." Jeongguk smiles, placing his hands on Jimin's hips. He pulls him in closer and kisses him again.

-

Evening approaches much sooner than Jimin anticipates. He's crawling into the back of Namjoon's car, closing the door. They've never really had a full blown conversation so things are a little awkward and he doesn't even need to tell the man where Taehyung lives because he already knows.

It then dawns on him that Namjoon is one out of the few people that know about him and Jeongguk. He must know a lot - more than Jimin let on. And it must be nice for the businessman to have someone he can count on during tricky times such as these. Their relationship seems very similar to his and Taehyung's.

Before long, they reach Taehyung's house and the man is stumbling down the sidewalk, still trying to slip one of his shoes onto his feet. Jimin is giggling in the back, up until the moment his best friend actually makes it into the car.

"Sorry, I really thought I was gonna be late," Taehyung says in a state of breathlessness, buckling himself up. He looks into the rear view mirror and notices Namjoon staring at him. "This guy scares me."

"I can hear you," Namjoon states and he takes off.

Jimin chuckles to himself quietly because he has no idea what kind of relationship they have but it's something special. "Are you excited?" he asks.

Taehyung nods his head. "Hoseok Hyung hasn't been the best roommate lately so it'll be nice to get out for a little while.

"What do you mean? What's he been doing?" Jimin asks, curious.

He shrugs. "I don't know. He just isn't cleaning up after himself and rent pay is always late. I don't want to kick him out but I almost feel like I have no choice at this point."

The blond frowns, feeling as though Hoseok's state of acting out is partially his own fault. "Hopefully it passes soon."

"Mhm," Taehyung hums, playing with his sleeves. "It's kind of scary, though. I'm not good at putting people in their place and he's getting way too comfortable, especially around me. He never showed interest. And now all of the sudden he wants in my pants," he furthers.

Jimin feels the anger and frustration building inside of him and he notices the way Namjoon's shoulders tense at Taehyung's words. They probably shouldn't be talking about this in the back seat but if his best friend doesn't mind, neither does he.

"Well... I guess there's something I should tell you. That day Jeongguk Hyung came over to your house, Hoseok Hyung also showed up. Jeongguk Hyung basically shut Hoseok Hyung down and gave him one hell of a reality check. I think they almost fought, like physically. That may be why he's acting out," Jimin explains with apparent guilt on his face.

But Taehyung reaches out, placing his hands over top of Jimin's. "It's okay. It's what he deserves for pushing his limits. Let's just enjoy this night and distract ourselves from everything that's going on. How's that sound?"

"That sounds incredible," Jimin exhales, leaning his head against Taehyung's shoulder until they reach their destination.

The former is the first to crawl out of the back seat and Jimin follows. Namjoon stays in the car while both men make their way into the winery. It's much cozier than they had both expected but it's only going to make their visit feel a lot more welcoming and comfortable.

They're taken to a table and given an assortment of wine to choose from. They make a small list and they give it to the waitress helping them. Jimin silences his phone and tucks it away, giving all of his attention to Taehyung. The latter's eyes glisten and the blond can tell that he's itching to tell him something.

"What?" Jimin asks, leaning in a little bit closer impatiently.

Taehyung grins, messing with his fingers. "I met somebody at work," he confesses.

Jimin gawks at him. "You didn't."

"I did! We've only been talking for a little bit but he's really sweet." He rests his face in the palm of his hand, staring off. Jimin needs to wave his hand in front of his face to knock him out of his daydream.

"Tae, spill. What's his name?" Jimin presses, eager to know.

The man's expression changes suddenly and Jimin's eyebrows come to a furrow. "He didn't tell you his name yet?"

Taehyung shrugs. "I don't know. So far he has only ever really visited me at the club and I'm usually busy. Like I said, it's only been a few times. I don't know if anything will come of it but I enjoy his presence late at night when I have to deal with drunk people all of the time."

Before Jimin replies, their waitress stops by with a tray filled with different assortments of wine. She walks away and he grips a small glass in his hand. "Well I have no room to judge and if you enjoy his company, that's all that matters. I still feel guilty for leaving you but I, uh... got offered a better situation," he mumbles, taking a sip of the wine.

Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows. "Yeah. How's the new apartment, sugar baby?"

Jimin reaches out and slaps his arm. "I'm not a sugar baby."

The lilac-haired man raises his eyebrows. "Uh, yeah you are. And he's your sugar daddy. I don't care what kind of spin you try to put on it, that's exactly what it is. You got lucky, Min. Like him? Of all people, it had to be him. He chose you, too. Wow. I wish," Taehyung drones on and Jimin chuckles because his best friend has always had a little platonic crush on Jeongguk.

"Fine, whatever. You could get a sugar daddy too if you really wanted one," Jimin replies.

Taehyung shakes his head. "If I ever got a sugar daddy there's no doubt he'd be an old man with a lot of weird fetishes. Jeongguk Hyung is one in a million."

Jimin laughs again, a little bit harder than he's done in awhile. The faces Taehyung makes while taking a sip of wine that he finds he doesn't like, also doesn't help.

By the end of the night, closer to eight, both men are relatively tipsy. They finish paying and wander out of the winery, clingy and giggly. "Go to the car, I have to call Jeongguk Hyung," Jimin drawls.

Taehyung nods his head, taking off toward the car. Namjoon meets him halfway and helps him into the back, making sure that he doesn't bump his head.

When Jimin pulls his phone out of his pocket, he notices a couple of missed texts and one missed called from Jeongguk, just making sure that he's okay and having fun. He presses the man's contact name and holds his phone up to his ear.

The call is picked up, however, there's no response. Jimin giggles. "I figured out my favourite flavour of wine," he murmurs, leaning against the wall of the building. "It's merlot. Because it tastes super rich, just like you." He smiles lazily.

"Is that so?"

Strangely enough, the voice on the other end doesn't sound like Jeongguk's. Jimin feels a little sobered up all of the sudden. "Who is this?" he asks.

"Who are you?"

Jimin doesn't reply. He ends the call, stuffing his phone into his pocket. He looks up and sees that Namjoon is waiting for him outside of the car.

The blond shakes his head, walking over.

Wondering who answered Jeongguk's phone.

(a/n): hey everyone sorry for the delayed update aaannnnd gosh i'm so sorry i hope this was okay and i didn't mess anything up. it's been so long. TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 152 1
After the war, heartbroken military private Jimin is stricken with survivor's guilt, homelessness, and a heavy secret. Grumpy, satirical, alcoholic...
1.1M 71K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
55.9K 3.6K 31
Thirty-six old Jeon Jungkook, once a powerful mafia boss, now the owner of one of the largest kink clubs around. Park Jimin had been gifted to the po...
753K 12.2K 9
Temptations are everywhere. Everything's bad when Jimin's father just married the infamous host club boy and sugar baby, Jeon Jungkook. Worse? Jimin...