The Head Warrior's Special Boy

Memmiama161101

WARNING: Contains non-consensual sexual activity, attempted suicide and consensual beastiality. Please read a... Еще

Rory
Sundown (Explicit)
Suicide Attempt
Swept Away
Healer's Magic
Xavier's Magic
Nightmares (Explicit)
Alpha Greeting
New Best Friend
Training
Sneaky Court Issue
Combat Challenge
Preparation Ritual
The Fight for Courting Rights
Xavier's Broken Secret
Rory's Magic Hands (Explicit)
Gel Recipe (Explicit)
Rut
Savior
The Throes of Passion (Explicit)
Punishment
Solitary Confinement
Trouble
Unwanted Affairs (Explicit)
Mating (Explicit)
Recovery
Pleasant Surprise
Five Years Later
Lucifer, Slave to Draeden
Negotiation
Xavier and Rory Go To Town
Further Negotiation
Draeden's Scheme
Draeden's Bargaining Chip
Xavier's Capture
Draeden's Theory

Xavier Steps In (Explicit)

3.8K 106 1
Memmiama161101

Rory's POV
Mathias continued his assault as he watched me squirm fearfully with his flashing golden eyes. "Gods, your beautiful." He whispered, leaning in to kiss me while stroking my face.

I kept my mouth firmly shut as his tongue prodded roughly, demanding entrance. When I refused again, he pinched my nose with his fingers cutting off my air supply.

As my mouth opened to take in a breath of air, he shoved his tongue down my throat and explored my cavern. Twisting my wrists, I tried to break his hold on me but my strength had completely escaped with the arrival of my heat.

In the next moment, he had undone his pants and was pinning my legs open with his knees. I began to sob desperately as he palmed his length, staring into my eyes lustfully.

"He fucks you on all fours, like a dog. Doesn't he?" Mathias sneered. "Let me show you a real man's love, Rory." He husked as he lined up his solid shaft at my entrance.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I anticipated the force of his shaft entering me, but it never came. I heard a feral growl as Mathias was roughly thrown off me and a soft weight pinned me against the wall as it stood protectively between Mathias and I.

Xavier. I sighed in relief before slumping against the wall in exhaustion.

Xavier's POV
Mathias' eyes had turned golden with lust while mine burned black with hatred. You are a snivelling traitorous bastard. I spat. Mathias scoffed. "A wolf like yourself doesn't deserve a human mate. You should be given a mutt." He insulted.

Growling, I charged at him and head-butted him roughly so that he tumbled backwards and collapsed into the broken door. Leave! I commanded as I glared at him. Before I rip your spine out. I seethed.

Without a word, Mathias turned and stalked away indignantly from our den.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Urban Wolf | ✓ Saint Caliendo

Про оборотней

363K 23K 33
Len has found his mate, but there's an unexpected obstacle. He's recessive. Len thought that he would always love Ahote, and all he had to do was gro...
68.7K 1.7K 12
Rory has been trying to move past his feelings for his ex best friends for many years. He is over always been put second to nothing with them. When t...
Kissing in a Dream SusuKhaa

Любовные романы

5.9K 416 45
When Mongkut starts JAT University and meets Wolf, his entire world is about to change. Wolf has been groomed to take over his father's company since...
The Result Of His Mistake Just A Person

Про оборотней

17.8K 780 51
The Badger Series (Book 3) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Denver Badger is a sixteen year old werewolf, who was supposed to be an Alpha, b...