Please, Remember

ItsMissArra tarafından

Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your f... Daha Fazla

Author's Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Message and Special Chapter
Chapter 20 (Last)
Last Additional Chapter

Chapter 14: Nightmares

35 9 1
ItsMissArra tarafından

"Please Remember, love."

"Bukas ka nalang kaya pumunta don."

"Take care, love!"

"David? Mahal mo 'ko diba?"

"Oo naman! Ikaw lang ang nag-iisang love ko!"

"Umalis ka na! Leave me alone, I don't need you!"

"Is that what you want? You don't need me? Leave you alone? Off the wedding? Fine. Kase pagod na rin ako. Kung pagod ka na, mas lalong pagod na rin ako."

"Napagod lang akong magpatuloy pero hindi ako napagod na mahalin ka."

David woken up by his nightmare, panting and gasping for an air, sweats all over his forehead.

"Babe, you okay?" Diana, his wife asked as she sat up to attend her husband.

"Y-yes, babe. Matulog nalang ulit tayo." His response that made her nodded her head.

It's been months, almost 2 months since his wedding.

Dalawang buwan na rin syang masaya sa piling ng asawa. Ngunit nitong mga nakaraang linggo, lagi syang nagigising sa mga hindi malinaw na panaginip.

Those are blurry in his mind, but words are very crystal clear.

"Love, ilang babies gusto mo?" David asked the woman beside him.

She turns her head to face him and look at him with that questioning looks. He chuckled and scratched his head.

"Oh? Nagtatanong lang naman po ako, mahal." He said, and sheepishly smiled.

"Bakit ka nagtatanong?" She asked him back.
"Hmmmm." He pulled her even more, beside him and look ahead.

"So that we can plan their future in advance. Tapos aayusin agad natin 'yong mga dapat na magiging buhay nila." His words, then forced a smile.

She's only staring on him, mesmerizing his features, feels in love with his voice, it's just them, keeping each other inside their own arms.

David then face her,  winked and smiles at her sarcastically.

"At para Gawin na rin natin ang first baby -- aray naman love! Masakit!" He says and at the same time, winched in pain. Who wouldn't?! Ikaw ba naman mapingot sa ear.

"Anong gagawin ha? Tumigil ka sa kung ano mang binabalak mo sa'kin, David ha. No! Not now, not yet." She said firmly and let go of his ear na agad nyang dinampian ng halik.

"I'm sorry," she then whispers. That made David falls deeply in love with her.

She's a woman of her words. Kapag sinabi nya, sinabi nya. Walang bawian, walang lokohan. And no one can break that, not even him. Kaya mahal na mahal nya nga eh.

She rested her head on his chest and snakes around her arms on his waist.

"But to answer your question, two or three is enough." She pause and secretly smiled on her thought. David mums and let her talk.

"Two boys and one girl. Our boys will protect their sister. Tsaka na natin planuhin 'yong magiging buhay nila, love. Well, in fact, we cannot plan their lives ahead though. Buhay nila 'yon eh. We won't dictate everything sa kanila. At least, we all have the means to take good care of them, diba? Tsaka Ayoko na mahigpit tayo sa kanila. Yes, we will teach them, discipline them, pero syempre mild lang 'yong discipline sessions, we will laid our NOs and YES. Hindi natin ipaparamdam sa kanila na they're not love. Mamahalin natin sila kahit sa pinaka bad side nila, dahil anak natin sila." She said and looked at him, smiling.

David smiled back and kissed her on the lips. A smack one.

"Naks! Wala pa man tayong anak, I'm sure you will be the best mom on earth, my love. And yes, we'll take good care of them. I will work hard to provide everything they will be needed, I will work hard for our family." He told her. She held his cheek, locking her eyes into his.

"But I won't allow you to spoil our kids, love. It's a big NO for me." She uttered, full of authority. David just shake his head and chuckled.

David jolted and came back to his senses when Diana clapped her hands on his face.

"I'm sorry, you're saying?" He asked. Diana sighed.

"Alam mo, ang weird mo. Ano bang iniisip mo? May problema ba?" She asked her husband.

Ilang linggo na ring laging tulala si David at bigla-bigla nalang nawawalang ng gana makipag-usap na tila ba nalulunod sa mga nangyayare sa kanyang utak.

He shooked his head and smiled.

"Nothing, babe. Ano na nga ulit 'yong sinasabi mo?" He said and asked at the latter.

Though, she is worried about her husband, she shrugged that thought off.

"Kase naman eh. Sabi ko, magkikita kami nila Lien mamaya. Okay lang naman diba?" She told him. Napatango na lamang si David,

"'Yon lang ba? Of course! You don't have to ask me naman, babe. Asawa kita at hindi kita pres--"

"Mag-oover night kami babe. Si Aina kase, she booked na agad sa resort eh. Kanina lang nila sinabi, we're all girls naman babe." She cut her husband's saying and explained, she then chewed her bottom lip.

Hindi naman mahigpit si David sa asawa ngunit mas gusto nyang may alam sya sa mga plano at mga lakad ni Diana. And Diana would always tell him about her day, work stuffs, girls out and everything. At isa 'yon sa mga rason kung bakit nya minahal at pinakasalan si Diana. She's honest, and transparent person.

He smiled and reached for her hand.

"Sure babe. One night lang naman eh. Magkikita naman kami ni Jordan mamaya, it's been awhile since the last time na nagkita kami. So, go! Have fun with your friends, my love." He said. Diana smiled and stood up from her seat and went closer to him, she then gave him a peck on the lips and hugged him.

"Thank you, babe! Love you!" She earnestly uttered.

He's fixing himself for work today, ngunit hindi maalis sa isip ang napanaginipan. Nilingon ni David ang asawa na nag-aayos ng sariling gamit.  He took a deep breath and called her.

"Babe," Diana eyed him then drag her sight back to her doing.

"Yes, babe." She then replied. David walked closer to her.

"Have we, have we ever planned about us having a baby?" He asked.

He knows that they never did planned nor talks about having their own baby, but he just wanted it to confirm from his wife. Kung si Diana ba ang babae sa mga panaginip nyang gumugulo sa kanya.

Diana's brow arched, she then faced him.

"N-no. Why?" She asked him.

'Then who is that woman? Is that Kerstin?' he thought.

"W-wala naman babe, naitanong ko lang." Naka-ngiti ngunit alanganing sagot ni David sa asawa.

"I'll go ahead na, meet me at 11am sa Left Restaurant later, okay?" He uttered, pulling his wife for a hug.

"You really love that place do you?" She jested, giggling. David chuckled as he lets go of his wife, Diana giggles.

"Love you," he says and kissed her.

"I love you too, David." She replied.

Simula 'nong gabing 'yon, may mali na kay David. Hindi na nya maiwaglit ang lahat ng mga narinig mula kay Olivia. Ang mga matang punong-puno ng sakit at pangungulila.

Simula 'nong makita nya ang babae sa mismong kasal nya ay nagkaroon na ng kulang sa kanya.

Kulang na hindi kayang punan ng asawa.

Lunch had past and nauna na ring umalis si Diana, so he decided to stay and breathe out every stress na dala nya mula sa opisina. And these place gives him time and a chance to relax, to make him calm.

Minsan, mas gusto nya nalang na huwag nang umalis dito. Kaya ganoon nalang ang kagustuhang dito sila madalas kumain mag-asawa.

Davis was pacing out when he caught someone. Mula sa pwesto ay pinaka-titigan nya ito ng mabuti.

She's so wonderful on her white and black fitted dress, hugging her perfect body. Nakalugay ang buhok na mahaba.

He smiled while watching her talking to her staffs. Though she is surely beautiful, there's still pain on her eyes. Hindi 'non maitatago ang tunay na nararamdaman. He's silently observing her moves, her body language, her gestures when something familiar event crossed his mind.

"Hindi! Ayokong Ikaw Ang kakausap sa kanila, dapat ako." He rants and pouted his lips like a kid.

"Hala sya?! Wala pa nga nagseselos ka na agad sa negosyo natin?" She asked and laughed at him. David rolled eyes.

"Tumawa ka pa, hahalikan kita." He warned but she just can't stop herself from laughing.

Dahil minsan lang sa minsan ang umaktong ganto ni David. She was cut off by David's lips crashed on hers. Her eyes widen, yet she then reciprocate the kiss that turned into passionate.

Soft moans escape her mouth, she wrapped her hands around his neck, enjoying every corner of their mouths, tongues are battling against each other. Kiss that turns into hungry, kiss that turns into their night. A night of love.

"Okay, payag na 'kong ikaw mag-manage sa restaurant, makipag-usap sa mga staffs and crews, basta love, ganito 'yong ending." He whispered and sniffs her natural scent.

She hits his arm and pulled the thick comforter, he then helped her to cover her body.

"Ang bastos mo! Huli mo na 'to David! Tini-take advantage mo na ako." She then frowned. He huffs as he hugged and kissed her bare-shoulder.

"Hindi kaya. May honeymoon pa tayo, love. Kaya hindi ito ang last." He then caressed her hair, she just close her eyes. Feeling weak and exhausted.

"Pero balik tayo sa business, of course you can do anything -- everything, my love. 'wag lang ako magselos kase alam mo na kung anong mangyayare." He added, she furrowed again, he wiggles his brows.

"Alam mo? Napaka-bastos mo na. Order ka na nga lang ng pagkain! I'm starving! Nakaka-pagod!" She said and pushed him.

"Ang ganda 'no? Hindi halatang nasasaktan."

Bumalik sa reyalidad si David nang may nagsalita sa kanyang tabi. Agad nyang nilingon ang katabi at muling binaling ang paningin si Olivia na ngayo'y papalayo na. Hindi para lumabas ng established kundi papasok sa isang pasilyo. At sa bawat hakbang palayo, pakiramdam ni David ay hinihila syang pasunod.

Bawat hakbang palayo ay may kirot sa puso.

Bawat hakbang palayo ay may takot na baka iyon na ang huling pagkakataong makita nya si Olivia.

Bawat hakbang palayo ay may pagitang hindi alam kung makakayang tawiring muli.

"Man, paalala lang na may asawa ka na." Keon tapped his back. He then looked at his friends.

"I know." He replied, almost whisper yet the two had heard. He even forced a smile.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31.3K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...
209K 6.2K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚
165 0 14
Sometimes things happen without us even thinking about it and once it happens it changes our lives forever for the good or the bad. We think we know...
82.3K 2.7K 30
Life taught me that when your heart wants something, go for it. Ignore the doubts in your mind because if you let them get to you, you'll miss your c...