Chapter 1

She entered the building with her usual looks. Wearing her office attire, white fitted sando, tucked-in on her black pants, top of her black coat, partnered with her high-heels. Holding her branded bag on her left hand and her phone on her right hand. She's intimidating! Employees and staffs can't help but to stares at the woman who's walking with class. She stopped in front of the elevator and slowly, turned around, "Back to work." She said then all of her employees' get back to their senses and did their own thing.

Kerstin Olivia Savedra, the most high profile and one of the top successful business woman in the country. Also known outside the country. Sa murang edad ay gumawa na sya ng sariling pangalan sa larangan ng negosyo. She owns a lot of businesses, such as restaurants and hotels. Ngunit sa likod ng mga ito, there is something about her. Despite of her own success, there's something she cannot get. What is it? We all don't know.

She stepped out from the lift when the elevator reached the 10th floor.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" Employees and staffs greeted her and bowed down their head. She only nod and walks to her office.

"Do I have any appointments today, Vann?" She asked her secretary as she open the door of her office. Agad namang sumunod ang sekretarya na bitbit ang mga folders na kakailanganin ng boss.

"For today, wala naman po Ma'am. Pero tumawag po si Miss Jazz, they will wait daw po sa Left Restaurant." Sagot ni Vann. Umupo si Kerstin sa kanyang swivel chair at ipinatong ang bag sa table.

"And here's all of the papers po na kailangan ng sign nyo, Ma'am. Also, -" Vann put down all of the folders on her table, then she paused for a while. Marahil ay inaalam kung nasa magandang estado ang boss sa umagang ito.

"Ledisma Corp. set an appointment with you po, on Monday." Vann was shaking yet she still managed to deliver her words without stuttering.
Kerstin fished one of the folder in front of her and started signing.

"Did you accepted it?" She asked witout looking at her secretary.

"No, Ma'am." Vann honestly replied.

"Okay, good. You may go." Kerstin said. Vann nod her head and made her way out of her office. But before Vann can close the door, Kerstin called her again.

"Vann, send me all of the files about Ledisma Corp. ASAP." She said.

"Okay, Ma'am." Vann replied. Kerstin flashed a small smile and nod. Then Vann nod her head again before she went out of her office.

'What now? What is that appointment about?' She thought.

Napatigil sya sa ginagawa at natulala. A lot of questions popped up in her mind. Then sadness flashed in her eyes.

"Stop it Tin, wala lang 'yon. Wala lang." Saway nya sa sarili at muling tinuon ang atensyon sa pagpirma.

Kerstin drove herself to her Restaurant. Kahit naman kase mayaman at kilala sya sa business industry, she has no driver. Sabi nga nya, she can drive for herself whenever or wherever she wants to go.
She parked her car in front of the restaurant and stares at the name on it. Left Restaurant. Why Left Restaurant? There's a story behind that name.

She stares at the whole establishment, thinking about something. Bitter smile plastered on her lips.

"You're ready to for this Tin, yes you are." She murmured.

Bubaba sya sa kotse at nagsimulang maglakad palapit sa entrance ng restaurant.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am Kerstin!" The gauard greets her as he opened the glass door for her.

"Good afternoon." She greeted him back.

She roamed her eyes around to take a look on its designs, interior, displays and set-ups of the tables and anything.