Crime (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

When two strangers in be past collide in the present, the perfect crime could become a nightmare. More

prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Seven

76 8 0
By curly_baby

Harry

This woman has me fucked up. Ava throws me for a loop every damn time I see her outside of work and right now, I'm on edge. My pants are tight and my heart is racing; the adrenaline is at an all-time high.

If Ava wants to experience how I really am during sex, then she's going to. I've taken the time to learn her body and how she moves. Now, all I want is to claim her body as mine and she seems to be more than willing.

I look into her gray eyes and she leans onto me, her hands tight in my hair. My hands aren't nearly as gentle on her skin as they have been prior, my urge to rip her shirt off growing. The teasing she has been doing to me for the past half hour has my body in stitches. All I want is her.

Her hands move down my neck before she forms her hands over my bare chest, pushing the shirt off. It's so rushed as if she's just as eager, my hands trailing her back to lift her shirt up as well. There's nothing beneath her shirt, causing my lust for her to grow. Each time I see her naked is as if it's the first time all over again. I'm awestruck; drawn in and never losing sight. Ava's a prize and I want to win every time.

My lips press over her skin, trailing my mouth along her chest. Her head throws back, allowing me more access to her body. My hands hold her sides and I squeeze, bringing her closer. A gasp releases from her lips when I bite down on her nipple, her hands taking hold of my hair once more. I could worship her body every day and die a happy man.

Then her hips start to grind against mine and I feel my arousal twitch. I can't do anymore foreplay; I'll come in my pants if we do.

My hands lift her and I throw her onto my bed, pulling her jeans and panties down her legs simultaneously. The devilish smirk plastered on her plump lips as I pull my jeans down is enough to make me come. Ava is a fucking masterpiece.

Her legs part and I kneel between them, grabbing her wrists and pressing them against the bed. My mouth claims hers, thrusting into her without warning. A whimper escapes her lips and when she parts her lips, I circle my tongue around them.

I move my hips quickly, forcing moans from both of our lips to mingle together. She fights against my hands but I keep them pinned, not allowing her to move.

"Harry," she whines, and I'm unsure if it's from feeling good or frustration. I bury my head in her neck and lick her skin, sucking lightly on it. It dawns on me that I can't leave hickeys visible, so I trail my lips to her chest.

My teeth nip at the skin of her breasts and I suck, her hips bucking forwards to meet mine. Ava tries to lift her hands again, but I tighten my grip.

"Fuck," she groans, my tongue swirling around her nipple. Her body writhes beneath mine, her eyes closed as I look up at her. One of my hands lets go of hers, but I shift it so I can hold both of her wrists in one. Then my hand wraps gently around her neck and she looks at me, her gray eyes dark. She's just as turned on as I am right now.

"Open your mouth," I state, her lower lip taken between her teeth. I cease my movements and she does so, my thumb pressing against her lips. She parts her lips and I push my thumb inside.

"Suck," I tell her, her tongue swirling around the tip of my thumb. I recall her tongue doing just that on my dick not that long ago, my dick twitching at the fact.

I trail my hand down and connect my thumb with her clit, buried inside her as I circle the sensitive nerve. My hips don't move, and I press my hand on her hip every time she does.

"Fuck," I groan, watching her nipples harden as I perform my actions to her body.

I lift my hand to my mouth and suck her taste of my thumb, slamming into her once more. A whimper breaks from her lips and I look down at her, her gray eyes fighting to stay open.

I keep my hand secure around her wrists and bring my hand to her breast, circling her nipple with my thumb. My teeth bite her bottom lip and she licks my lip, my mind distracted by her action. She shoves my hands once more and I let them free, her hands pressing to my chest. I lift my body off hers and she climbs on top of me, this time grabbing my own hands.

"You won't be able to hold me down," I moan, her blonde hair cascading around us.

"Try me," she moans in my ear, biting the lobe. I groan and she moves her hips against my shaft, not allowing me inside. I can feel how wet she is and the slick movements are driving me insane. All I want is to make her come and have her lose her fucking mind with how good she feels.

"Fuck my mouth, Nicks," I groan, her actions continuing to tease me. Her lips smirk and she tightens her hands on my wrists, nails digging into the skin. My focus is lost and I am intoxicated by her. Then her motions stop and she moves her knees up near my shoulders, her hands letting my wrists go. Quickly, I wrap my arms beneath her and set her on my mouth. Her hands grab the headboard and I start to trail my tongue against her folds, closing my eyes as I taste her.

Ava consumes my every thought and I hear her, taste her, feel her, smell her, and feel only her. My mind is so taken up by her that she has become the only one I want this way; the only one who's made me this way. I'd give anything to have her completely.

"Fuck me," she moans, my lips sucking on her clit. Her hips buck forward and I hold her down, licking up her slit to circle her clit with the tip of my tongue. My eyes look up and she's holding her breasts, my lips releasing a moan as I suck on her clit once more.

"Harry," she whimpers, my dick twitching at the sound of my name off her lips. I can feel her body start to shake and I know she's close, my hands reaching up so I can grab her chest. My thumbs toy with her nipples, causing a gasp to release from her mouth. Her come is felt on my lips and I lick her entrance, tasting it all.

Then I unwrap my arms and sit up, her hands moving to my neck. Her breathing is shaky and I press my lips in her neck, extending my legs to hold her in my lap. I slide her onto my dick and she shudders, my hand grabbing her hips.

"Shit," I groan, her walls clenching against me. I'm not going to last long.

Ava kneels on my lap and I force her hips to move, her actions languid. Her lips part over my own and she grabs my chin, forcing my head to look up at her.

Gray eyes are wild and my hands travel to her backside, squeezing as I force her to ride me. The sound of our skin hitting fills the air and her hand tightens on my face, my eyes watching hers.

Her lower lip is taken between her teeth and I force her on her back, lifting her legs as I drive myself deeper into her. Then I feel her hands on my back and her nails draw down, my throat releasing a groan.

"Fuck me," she whispers, my hips moving unbearably fast. I've never came so hard in my life; the edges I'd made myself go to just to have us come like this were damn near unbearable.

Her hands rake down my back once more and I part my lips on hers, releasing into her. Her strangled breathing is felt on my skin, my hair falling over my forehead as I look down at her. The sweat built up on our skin mixes together and I remove myself from her, bringing my hand to her face.

Ava's bright gray eyes look into mine and I press a kiss to her forehead, then her cheeks. When I look down at her, her eyes are closed and I find myself not knowing what I'm feeling once again. I've grown to adore this woman; I don't know how else to put it.

My lips continue to trail over her face, her hand coming to hold my wrist. I encase her in my arms and she buries her head into my neck, her breathing slowing.

"Let me clean you up," I whisper, her head lightly nodding. I reach for a tissue and wipe along her legs, cleaning my come that's released out of her. My arms extend so I can lean over her, her eyes once more meeting mine. A languid smile forms along her swollen lips and I lean down, pressing a kiss to them.

I wrap my arms beneath her and I lift her up, carrying her to the bathroom. Her feet touch the ground moments after I bring her in, my hand turning the dial to the shower on.

We don't talk while beneath the water, only staying close to each other. It's a comfortable silence as we run our hands over each other's bodies, much gentler than our prior actions. Ava's hands are careful on my back, a small sting arising on the skin. I'm sure she's left a few marks with her nails, but it's not painful. I just wasn't expecting it.

There's a singular hickey on her left breast and I hope she doesn't mind, but when her hands come to my chest is when my heart drops.

"I'm sorry," I breathe out, her wrists covered with bruises from holding her.

"Don't be," she tells me, my hand taking hold of hers. She wraps her arms around my waist and I look down at her, feeling guilty for my actions. I've inflicted marks on her body that weren't intentional.

"They look painful," I sigh, and she just shakes her head.

"I got your back pretty good. You got my wrists," she says simply, a smile breaking out across her lips. I can't help but smile back, because this woman's smile is contagious.

"I hope they don't show," I fear, and she shrugs.

"I wear suits everyday. Shouldn't be too bad. Plus, you're the one I work with every day," she reminds me, and I bring my hands to her cheeks. I lean down and press my lips to hers, her hands splaying across the small of my back.

Her body leans into mine and I move my lips with her, our kiss gentler. Everything about this moment seems so unreal; like I'm on cloud nine. I can't even begin to express the emotions I'm feeling right now, but I don't want Ava to go without thinking I don't want this.

I look down at her, her eyes closed as our lips lightly touch. My heart is racing and I lightly brush my thumb against her lower lip, her eyes peeking open to look at my lips.

I swallow my heart and blurt out what I'm thinking. "I want you to be mine, Nicks," I whisper, her eyes flickering to look up at me. Her hands snake around to grab my waist and it's her turn to trace her thumbs against the skin, feeling along the v-line of my abdomen.

"How?" she whispers back, her eyes searching mine. I'm unsure if she's nervous, or if I'm going to scare her off. I just admitted my feelings about wanting her and I've never done that before. There has never been a time I ever had to put my emotions on the line because I'd been so used to not having them. Ava has taken them; she's made me feel something for once in my life and I'm scared shitless about it.

"I can't think of being with anyone else," I admit to her, leaning my forehead on hers. It feels painful to even say these things. There's a vulnerability I'm placing myself in and it's making me so anxious, but she hasn't left. She hasn't said anything, and a lump of fear is forming in my throat.

"I don't know if I can be what you want me to be," she breathes on my lips, my thumbs brushing along her cheekbones. As I do so, she tilts her head down and I take the opportunity to kiss her forehead.

"I just needed you to know how I feel. I've never felt anything until you. You're making me...feel things, Ava," I breathe out, her head falling into my neck. I wrap an arm around her and keep the other on her cheek, resting my head on hers. Surely she can feel the thump of my heart, but at this point, all I can do is just let her be. I'm so used to it, and I know that's what she needs.

A deep breath is felt on my skin and I kiss her forehead once more, holding her close to my body.

"You make me feel too," she says, a slight relief washing over me. I don't react simply because I don't want to push my luck, but if I could, I'd have had my lips on hers the moment she stopped talking. Just the small admittance is enough of an answer for me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 16 15
Two best friends fall in love with the same guy, but all is not what it seems to be. One of the friends is hiding a deep dark secret and people's liv...
919 137 15
Two families, battling two different life changing dilemmas, come together through the introduction of a mysterious stranger not everyone can see.
12 0 1
Nobody in the group knows how to feel after what just happened. All they know, is that they can't survive on their own.
230K 8.6K 37
"Sometimes, when two worlds collide, a better one is created and they're both saved."