Under Wraps *William Nylander...

By hitemwiththefour

Celestria Raynard is just a simple girl, she lives a simple life until one day she applies to be the team sub... More

The Beginning
The Interview
The Scene
Aftercare
The Apartment
The Bathtub
The Plane Ride
The Collar
Dom Space
Meeting Jack
Ottawa
Relaxing with Auston
The Confrontation
The Scene
Subspace
Aftermath

Rejoining The Team

131 1 0
By hitemwiththefour

Chapter 12

    "Celestria!" Auston greets me as I enter the arena with my bags, straight off the airplane.

    "Aus! I missed you." I excitedly rush towards him. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me to him.

    "I've missed you too. How was Ottawa?" He asks and I sigh.

    "Stressful, I'll be honest. I am okay though, always get through it."

    "I know, it's so hard for you little star. I am so sorry." He rubs my back and I relax into his thick chest.

    "I am trying my best Aus, I really am."

    "I know you are, I know. How about you come to my room tonight, I'll kick Mitch out for a bit and I'll give you a massage and we can watch a movie." My eyes light up and I look up at him.

    "Really?"

    "Yes. It will relax you and have you come back to where you need to be."

    "After dinner I'll come back with you?" He nods, smiling down at me.

    "Yes, you'll come back with me and I'll help you."

    "Thank you." I smile and he nods, a smile still stuck on his face.

    "Little one!" I hear Jason yell and I turn to look at him. He's walking towards me with a big grin. I look at Auston and he nods, allowing me to go see him. I drop my bags and run towards him.

    "Daddy!" I exclaim and he catches me picking me up. "Put me down! I am too heavy!" He smacks my ass and shakes his head.

    "Never baby. You're my little girl, so small and pretty." I rest my head on his shoulder and whimper.

    "Nuh uh."

    "Yes, just Daddy's perfect baby girl. Did you bring your letter though?" He asks on a more serious note and I nod against his shoulder.

    "I did, it's in my bag."

    "Okay, punishment now or later?"

    "Whatever you want Daddy."

    "No, this is your decision as it is your punishment."

    "Now please then."

    "Sounds good to me, little one." He starts walking to where I believe is where all the men are.

    "Jason! Did you bring us a treat?!" I hear Alex ask and I hide my head in his neck nervously.

    "Something like that!" He chuckles and sets me down in the middle of the room. I blush as I suddenly remember what I am wearing and that it is not business attire. I am in a big sweater that I stole from Morgan, a pair of leggings and sneakers with my hair in braided pigtails. I probably look ridiculous to them and so I am self conscious of my outfit. "Kneel." Jason's voice has me immediately dropping to the floor with my eyes on him. "Good girl." I smile, my face turning red at the praise. "You know why we have to do this right?" I nod.

    "Yes Daddy, because I did not wear my collar when I was away from you all."

    "And why was that?"

    "Because I did not want to wear it while I was with friends."

    "And why was that?" He looks down at me with a pointed look.

    "Because it is very big and my friends don't know who I work for."

    "Okay baby, you know why I have to make you do this though right?"

    "Yes Daddy, I will read the letter if that is okay. Is my clothing okay? I look a little silly."

    "You look beautiful Celestria, you look amazing in everything that you wear okay? You are not to be negative to yourself or you will be in even more trouble because you need to be able to feel positive about yourself."

    "But I am so fat Daddy please." He shakes his head and walks back to his stall.

    "No you are not. Crawl to each of us and say that now, you will not be reading your letter to us. You will send it instead and this will be your punishment."

    "But Daddy, I don't want to."

    "I don't care what you want, you will crawl to each of us and say that. Start with John and make your way." I sigh and crawl over to John who has his legs open, expecting me.

    "I am fat." I whisper and he shakes his head putting his finger to his ear.

    "What was that beautiful? I couldn't hear that."

    "I am fat." I say louder not looking him in the eyes. John lifts my head and rests my chin between his hands.

"No you're not, you are so beautiful and loved and cared for. We are so lucky to have you Minnow."

"But I have rolls and I weigh more than some of the boys."

"That doesn't matter, your flaws and beautiful and all of us will say so. Now go, continue." He caresses my cheek one last time before letting me go and I crawl to Auston.

"Aus."

"No, right now it's Sir okay Little Star. Once punishments over you go back to calling me Aus." He shakes his head and I whimper loudly and undignified. They cannot possibly feel this is fair right?

"But Aus."

"Do I have to spank you?" He gives me a pointed look but the brattiness is already coming through.

"Haha do it. I dare you, do it in front of everyone right here." I sass and quickly back up and away from him. His eyes darken and his jaw clenches.

"Back here, now."

"No." He rises and I stand my ground only feeling a small amount of fear as he rises to his full form and well above what I am.

"Jason I'm gonna take care of her now. Can we suspend this punishment?"

"Oh for sure. She can finish it later." He smirks and leans back to watch no doubt a showdown that's gonna happen.

"You we're gone for so long that you forgot how to act around us?"

"No, I just am not going to comply."

"Wrong answer Celestria. Get over here or I'll make you."

"Make me then. You won't." I put a hand on my hip and see Fred out of the corner of my eye rise and I gulp fear washing over me.

"You're right, I won't make you come over here but he will." Gesturing to Fred.

"Freddie no."

"It's Master, you've lost the privilege of calling me Freddie for the time being. Being disrespectful to not only yourself but Auston too is unacceptable." He tries to grab my shoulders and I scoot away from him. He tries again and I do it again until I feel two strong arms grab me. I tense and look behind me and it's Morgan.

"Hi Morgan, whatcha doing?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Oh nothing, playing some games. Oh I don't know dealing with a bratty submissive."

"That's not fair. You can't gang up on me."

"We can." Morgan brings me to Auston and he pulls my pants down to show my purple cheeky panties and I heard a few wolf whistles. I blush just as Auston is throwing my over his lap and pulling my panties down. I kick and fight not giving up.

"Stop moving and it'll be over soon." He lays three spanks in succession down on my ass and I kick and scream.

"Please no." I whimper reaching back to shield my ass from the blows. He grabs both hands in one wrist and continues to spank my ass. "Sir please." I cry giving into the spanking and how humiliated I feel by the spanking.

"Good girl, it's almost over." He soothes spanking me 6 more times, three on each cheek before he pulls my panties and pants back into place. He sets me sideways on his knee and cuddles me into him. "Okay Little star, it's over now. You know why we had to punish you?" I sniffle and rub my tired and wet eyes with the sleeve of Morgan's sweater.

"Because I ran."

"And?" He presses running a hand up and down my back. I don't meet his eyes or the rest of the teams but simply look at my hands.

"Because I was a brat."

"Yes you were and we cannot have that can we?" I shake my head and he cuddles me more for a few minutes before they have to get ready for practice. After they leave the locker room, I go to find a quiet spot and pop my AirPods into my ears and finish the movie I started on the plane, Moana. I always finish it and never miss a beat but I had decided to watch some tv before I decided at the last minute that I wanted to watch a Disney movie to make the time go by quicker. I finish the movie and go to turn my phone off when I get a phone call from an Unknown Caller. Without a second thought I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, is this Ms. Raynard?" A man's voice comes through the phone and my heart sinks.

"Yes it is, may I ask who is calling?"

"This is Michael Smith from St. Michaels Hospital in Toronto, how are you?"

"I am well thank you so much, how are you?"

"I am very well thank you. The reason I am calling is with regards to the bed you put in for. We are happy to call you and let you know that we have one available for your father and we can begin the transfer as early as tomorrow." I breathe a sigh of relief and wipe a few tears that have fallen.

"Seriously?"

"100% serious. We had one become available and your father was the top of the list. With your permission I will call the Ottawa General and talk to the head of Oncology to begin the transfer for your father."

"That would be amazing, thank you. Is there anything you need from me? I am currently in LA for work but will be back Thursday if there are any issues with moving him."

"No we should be able to handle everything, I will let you know if we need any help or any further information."

"Thank you so so much for everything, my father and I will be so happy."

"That is my job, to make people happy so please do not hesitate to call me if any issues arise."

"I will for sure, thank you so much for everything."

"My pleasure." I turn off my phone and call my brother quickly.

"Hey, it's me, just give me a call when you get a chance. It's about dad, they got him a bed at St. Mikes." I hang up the phone and rest my head against the wall, content that my Dad was coming closer to where everyone else was. It doesn't take long before I get a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Celestria, it's Dad. They just let me know that I am coming to Toronto?" My Dad sounds confused and skeptical but I am quick to reassure him.

"Yes, Michael Smith called me. They said that they could potentially move you as soon as tomorrow. Are you okay with that?"

"I'll miss Ottawa but I want to be closer to you and your brother."

"Okay then let's do that. It has the best care that you possibly can get and it is close to Marcus and I so we can come visit more often and help you out when we can. We can make sure your place in Ottawa is taken care of and so nothing is going to happen. I am sure we can get this stuff all figured out. But, I will see you Thursday when I get home from work. I'll come to the hospital as soon as I get off the plane."

"What do you even do for work?" I sigh but figure out how I am going to tell him I work for one of his favourite teams.

"I work for the Toronto Maple Leafs dad."

"Do you actually?! I knew you would be successful, I am so proud of you. I am sure they are fine boys. Have you met any of them?" I giggle and shake my head, he has no idea just how close I've been to them.

"I work closely with them on a daily basis. They're great boys, I really enjoy my time with them."

"That is such a great opportunity for you and I am sure they are treating you well. Have you thought about your future with them?" Oh, many times Dad, many times.

"I have and if they are willing to have me I would love to be around for a while."

"Good for you. You deserve it, deserve all the happiness and success in the world hun."

"Thank you Dad, it means alot coming from you. I really love my job and the men I work for. They are amazing men and I am so lucky."

"Good for you kiddo, I have to go and do my last round of Chemo in Ottawa before I come to Toronto. I will talk to you soon, I love you."

"I love you Dad, I'll check in later tonight okay?"

"Okay, if I don't answer, call the nurse."

"Will do, talk later."

"Talk later." I click the phone off and slide it in the sweater pocket. I breathe a sigh of relief that my father was totally okay with this move and that there would be no issues. I have to text Erika or Sarah and see if they would be able to go in and clean my father's house and just check up on everything while he is seeking treatment. I'll make sure I do that before I go to sleep tonight, after spending time with Auston.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Brendan asks, walking in with his coffee and a notebook. I quickly stand and am very aware of what I was wearing.

"I am so sorry, I was just looking for somewhere to sit that was quiet where I could just decompress and did not realize that this place was off limits. I am sorry Mr. Shanahan." He waves me off with a smile.

"Please, remember to call me Brendan. This is a quiet spot here, one of few. I come here to think and gather my thoughts before I speak to any of the boys or media. How are you doing? Kyle let me know that you needed some time off to deal with some things back home."

"Yeah, my father has cancer and he is not remarried so it falls on my shoulders as the oldest to take care of him. I was just really stressed because they could not get a bed at St. Mikes for him as I wanted him closer to my brother Marcus and I for moral support. Well I just got a call saying that there was a free bed that was for him if he still wanted it and of course I wanted it. He just called me to let me know that he was excited to get a bed and be closer to us. It's just I don't know how much longer he will be around and being close to him makes me feel a lot better." Brendan looks at me intently as I tell the story and by the end he is looking at me with sympathy.

"I promise we will ensure he gets the best care he possibly can. We can help you with his help if that is okay? We can make sure he has the best doctors and treatment. Does he like the team?" I nod and he smiles. "We can bring some of the boys in there to boost his spirits."

"The boys don't know he's sick."

"Are there any boys that we can tell that would be careful with confidentiality."

"I can think of a few that I could get to do it."

"Good, I am sure it would be a positive thing for your father. Just them talking to him might be such an uplifting experience."

"Especially with all of his hockey knowledge and background it would be nice for someone to go in and talk with him to get his mind off his cancer."

"We can plan an event where they go and speak to some of the patients and include your father on the list."

"Would that be okay?"

"Of course it would be. I will get the logistics down and you can let me know when your father has treatment."

"That is the best thing. I would give you a hug if I could but I am a little dirty from the plane."

"It's okay, here." He gives me a quick hug and pats my back. "I am so sorry that you are going through this and that your family had to deal with all of this. I wish you all the best and of course if you need us for any reason or any time to be with him let us know and we will work it out."

"Thank you Brendan."

"You're welcome Celestria."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 2.9K 57
A New York native meets a professional athlete. It's basically love at first sight. Will she let her guard down for him? Note: teams and players owne...
117K 1.8K 25
Acatalepsy is the idea that it is impossible to truly comprehend anything. Yet after he met her there was nothing left to comprehend. • [ auston matt...
12.8M 367K 44
[Now free to read!] Scott Wilson isn't used to being corrected, and he definitely didn't expect to get his biggest dose of criticism by his coach's d...
8.6K 57 22
Just a compilation of short stories of various hockey players that may or may not reflect what's going on in my mind. I'm open to any requests!