Sundrop/Moondrop x Reader One...

By BloodStainedRoses54

For your Sun/Moon boi More

RULES!
A hero
Home sweet Home
A Jealous Moon
Question from Moon
ok listen
Question from Sun!
im so sorry
Q/A! (CLOSED)
Question one!
Question two!
Question three!
Question four!
Question five!
Question six!
Sorry again..
Question eight!
Question nine!
Question ten!
Question eleven!
Q/A IS CLOSED
______________________________________
~Our lullaby~ (1)
~Our lullaby~ (2)
should I continue this yall?
Message to all.
I HAVE RETURNED
Baby
~Our Lullaby (3)~
Preview..?
Human ver!

Question seven!

855 30 6
By BloodStainedRoses54

ClaudiCat: I just want to say, you two are my favorite out of all Pizza Plex. Anywho, my question is for Moon. You still try to punish kids who don't want to take naps or have you become a little lenient? Did management fix that issue?

Moon: I still punish kids. I simply use the "No cuddle" technique since most kids love attention. If they still act bad after it, I call their parents to come pick them up and tell them they either teach their child some manners or get the fuck out and dont bother coming back. Of course some parents try to sue me for my language but the management here don't believe them and say they see no problem about what im doing. Management tell the parents that im just a friendly animatronic who takes care of their kids at night so its clearly don't notice how bad I can get. So I get to cuss whenever I want without problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 147 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
57.6K 1.4K 46
The Fault In Our Scars I saw what happened. I died too. But I still love him. Created: 02/14/22 Completed: 04/01/22
33.3K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
25.7K 851 22
The newest Nightgaurd-In-Training, Y/N. They begin to take a route that is similar to that of the Nightguard, Vanessa. She seemed very strange, but y...