Soulmates ||✔️

By shamii_wrts

No description.. Just peep into the story....❤️ Published : 11/08/2021 Completed : 30/07/2022 More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 35

607 57 5
By shamii_wrts

------------------------------------------------------------------

After few hours girls gang recahed french polynesia and boarded the boat who will be escorting them to their hotel.

All the very busy giggling laughing and clickling pictures of them or nature.

(Their hotel)
After nearly two hours they reached their hotel. Going inside the lounge near the reception. Behind them the hotel staff was carrying their luggage. Anika malika and shivanya went to reception and brought the keys for their rooms.

Mal: Okay girls. We have got the key cards. Let's go now.

Pin: Lekin hum sab rahenge kaise.

Ani: Mom this is our hotel so other rooms are empty. And Aap aur mein. Bhabhi aur ma mali aur ketki aunty. Shivanya aur jeevika bhabhi. Naira aur sona bhabhi aur pri aur bhavya and badi ma aur gauri.

Jan: Thik hai. Chalte hai abhi bahut thak chuke hai.

Suv: Ha thodi der bad dinner ko milte hai.

All clan went to their respective rooms as anika gave them their cards.

Anika and pinky went to their room. Anika took their luggage and gave a tip to the bell boy and went inside and saw pinky admiring room.

Ani: Mom did you liked the room.

Pin: Ha anu bahut sundar hai.

Ani: Ha. App pehle fresh honge ya me hu.

Pin: Mein fresh hoti hu.

Ani: thik hai mom. Mein tab tak shivay aur dad ko phone karti hu.

Pin: Anu tu thik hai na. Kahi dard to nahi ho raha na.

Ani: Nahi mom. Me thik hu.

Pinky nodded and went to get fresh taking her clothes.

Anika called shivay and told them that they reached there. Both talked for sometime and hanged the call.

When pinky came out anika was shocked seeing her wearing a blue knee length dress.

Ani: Mom you are looking so cute and hot.

Pin: Chal kuch bhi bolti hai.

Ani: Nahi mom sach mein. Chalo photos nikalte hai aapki.

Anika clicked many pictures of pinky and then went to freshen up. After 10 minutes she came out in a shorts and white shirt with a fringe cover.

Later both had there beverages sitting near the pool.

At night 9 both went out for the dinner where they had asked to arrange on the beach. Having their dinner while laughing and joking.

After dinner all the girls went to take rest as they were tired and decided to meet tomorrow at Beach.

Here in mumbai all the boys started missing their partners and there mind was with them. They were missing girls terribly.

Khanna made a video all of them and laughed silently seeing all the great personalities like this absent minded.

Kha: Shivay sir.

Shiv: Ha khanna.

Kha: Sir aap sab mam ko itna miss kar rahe hai to vaha kyu nahi jate.

Arn: Khanna par vo sab akele sirf girls gaye hai.

Shiv: Thank you khanna. Bahut hi acha idea diya hai tume.

Sid: Kya lekin.

Shiv: Parso Mom aur dad ki anniversary hai. Mom to 1 week pehele nahi aane wali hai. Aur ye unki 30th anniversary hai. Hum vaha ja sakte hai.

Anika ne bola hai mujhe ki jarurat padi to hum aajye vaha.

Kart: Arye ye to bahut hi acha idea hai. Nikalte hai abhi kal subah tak pohoch jayenge.

Tej: Girls ko surprise bhi hoyaga.

Yash: David Jet ready karo hum sab 2 ghante me niklenge.

All boys dispersed and they quickly packed their bags and left for the airport with their kids and buzo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning  all the girls had their breakfast and left for the beach to play and enjoy. Pinky wore a white fringe cover and anika wore a one piece floral bikini and wrapped a stole around her waist.

Senior ladies sat on recliner chairs in the shack with their juices and drinks and girls were playing volley ball.

Suddenly two arms came for anika's behind and wrapped around her waist and picked her up.

She squealed and held the arms and was shocked. The man picked her up and went and throwed in the water. She came out and saw shivay standing infront of her with his bare hairy masuclar and broad chest with his swim shorts. He pulled her closer and pecked her lips and in surrounding all hooted at them.

Ani: Shiv How come you here.

Shiv: Honey we all were missing u guys so thought to come here.

Ani: I was also missing u.

Shiv: I love you.

Ani: I love you too.

Both went out of the water and saw all the men's with their partners with their swimsuit.

Ani: OMG all boys are here.

Kha: Mam all were missing their partners so they all came here. I have made there video also see.

Khanna handed his phone to her and all the girls saw the video and anika laughed loudly. As she was laughing two people were very much happy that they got their princess and honey came back from the trauma.

(Imagine Boys condition)
Ani: Shiv is that you. This is so hiraluous.

Shiv: That enough now. Let me spend some time with my honey now. Mom...

Pin: I know I will take care of aryan.

Shiv: Thank you.

Saying he picked anika in his arms and started walking towards their room.

Shiv: I must say honey you are looking so sexy and hot.

Ani:You are also looking super hot.

But in my room Mom is also living.

Shiv: You don't worry now she living in dad's room to opposite side. No one will distrub us.

Ani: You are so smart.

Shiv:I am born smart honey don't underestimate me.

Ani: Enough now. Don't need to show your attitude.

Shivay and anika reached their suit. Shivay walked towards the pool and said to her

Shiv:Would u like to do go underwater diving.

Ani: Sure.

Both jumped in the sea form the stairs and went deep inside the sea. Going deep down both saw some fishes floating around them and some big fishes.

After a while both swimed up on the sea surface and took a deep breath.

Shiv: I have a wish. 

Ani: What

Shiv: I want to kiss u here. May I.

Ani: You don't need to ask for it.

Shivay placed his lips on her and nibbled her lower lip and she nibbled his upper lip. He laid both of the under water and with each stroke he deepened the kiss.

After 5 minutes both came up and anika uttered touching their foreheads

Ani: This is the best kiss in my life.

Shiv: Mine to.

Ani:Shiv.

Shiv:Honey.

Ani: Make u yours again .

Shiv: You sure. U are not healed.

Ani: I am damm sure.

Shivay nodded and pecked her lips. Both swimed to their suit hand in hand.

Precap: One soul.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 3.6K 30
This story begins after leap of 15 days (Kalyani Mills) but with my twist and turns. Hope you will like it. With regards Dia
73K 4.5K 17
Before seperation When Pinky blackmailed Anika What if Anika didn't left and started blackmailing Pinky ★cover my Ani 🤭 akka (@shivikamadlover) Publ...
7.9K 523 29
Story of shivay and anika! Continued of unexpected destiny.
21.3K 910 20
Shivika stories only....one story per update or maybe more than that....most welcome if you have requests, be it the story type (besides mature), be...