Chapter 36

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivay and anika swimmed towards their suit. Both climbed up and shivay picked her up by waist and she wrapped her legs around his torso.

He placed his lips on her and deepend the kiss showing how much he missed her. He walked to the bathroom while kissing her. He knows they need a shower because of salty water.

Shivay placed her inside the bathtub and he to got inside

Shivay placed her inside the bathtub and he to got inside. He took her between his legs and started peppering kisses on her nape and was caressing her inner thighs.

Shiv: Do you how beautiful and sexy you look in this outfit.

Ani: Nope I have not seen myself from your eyes.

Shiv: Being cheesy. I see. See yourself then.

Anika grinned and turned to him putting her legs around his legs starndling him. She looked into is grey eyes when were calm like ocean but was filled with desire for her.

She can see her clear reflection in his eyes. She loves his eyes so much that she can drown into them and never come on the shore.

He looked at her plump lips which always drives him crazy. He just want to pull her and kiss her deeply telling his love to her.

Sensing his on her lips she placed her lips on his and deepened the tilting his head with her one hand and other hand in his wet hair. Shivay let her do what she wants to do.

He slipped his hand behind her back loosened the knots of her dress. He slowly opened her dress and throwed carelessly in the bathroom.

She knew where it is going so she muttered to him in between kisses.

Ani: Take to the shower or bed.

Shivay obliged picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. While walking to the cubicle their private parts brushed to each other making them moan loudly.

Going to the shower cubicle shivay made her stand on her feet and got rid of his shorts reliving his nake self. His huge tent sprang up in her need making her gulp the lump that formed in her thorat.