Portal to Encanto

By Kittynater

When Rose sees a portal open in her room, she takes the opportunity and jumps through More

Prologue
Meeting the Madrigals
Town Tour
New Day
Fishing and Growling
Vision
New Arrivals
Buckets of Emotions
Steamy Birthday
Here There Be Smut
Cat Fight
Conversations and Sleepless Night
Battle Plan
The Calm Before the Storm
The Battle
Triplets 2.0
Jorge
Gifts
The End

Pleasurable Aftermath

581 13 4
By Kittynater

I feel warm. Light. Like I'm at the beach and relaxed. But it's dark. I can't see a thing. I taste something sweet on my tongue that's faintly familiar.... Is that Julieta's elixir? I tried one around my first week here, mainly because I fell down the stairs chasing after Antonio. I start to hear voices and sounds.

"She's gonna be ok. Dolores is on the way, I'm sure the babies are ok." Luna's voice says, sounding worried. Why would she be worried? In quick flashes, I remember the battle, and the pain I felt in the back of my head. Oh boy, I'm probably getting a good yelling from both Bruno and Luna. Julieta's magic works it's wonders, for I feel no pain. Can't open my eyes though.

"She should be waking up soon. I gotta get to the others, but I'll be back." Julieta's voice says. Then I hear her rush off. I feel large hands and strong arms holding me tightly. My head feels like it's cradled against a warm chest.

"Please, Bebita. Please wake up. I need you to wake up." Bruno's voice pleads above me. My heart clenches at how much despair is in his voice. I force my eyes open, the first thing I see is Bruno's worried face, blood dried on the side of it. His face relaxes into relief as I smile at him.

"Hey there handsome." I say, bringing my hand up to caress his cheek. He nuzzles into it, then kisses my palm. "What happened?" I ask.

"It seems you didn't knock out Ass Face before throwing him in the fountain. He chucked a piece of rubble at you and it hit the back of your head." Luna explains, sitting by my side. Footsteps come running up and I see Alma and Dolores. Dolores is going to check for all three heartbeats, making sure they are ok. She places her ear on my belly, and I don't like how long she's taking.

"I.... I only hear two." She squeaks. My heart drops. No, no way. I refuse! She moves her ear a bit more, then sighs in relief. "There's the third! It was farther back! They're all ok!" She smiles as she looks at me. Bruno rests his forehead again mine, a few tears falling to my face. After a few moments, Luna and Bruno help me stand up slowly, and I look around. I sigh in relief when I see Riley and Camilo snuggling against a wall, a little banged up but ok. Julieta is running around, giving healing food to those injured. I feel something nuzzle the side of my leg, and look down, only to jump in fear into Luna's arms. It's a puma!

"It's ok! This is Benji, remember?" She laughs, putting me down. I remember the portal and timidly reach out with my hand. The puma reaches his head up to head bump my hand.

"Nice kitty.... Good kitty...." I nervously chuckle. He meows and moves to the front of our group, like he's keeping guard. My heart drops when I see Preston. He's tied to a cart and beat to hell. Diogo is with him, either dead or unconscious. He looks straight at me and spits in my direction. I get flashbacks of him spitting on me after he beat me, and I see red.

I make a beeline for them, ignoring the others as they call my name. Once I'm able to, I start kicking the shit out of Preston. I let out every grievance I have, every reason I should kill him here and now. Bruno softly calls my name, bringing me out of the fog of anger. I back up and cling to Bruno, my face buried in his chest. He holds me tightly, rubbing my back.

"Then do it, pussy! Kill me. You don't have the guts. You never did. You're weak, pathetic. You couldn't even give me a son! And now look at you. Fat, a used up toy! You're better off dead." Preston snarls. Before any of us can react, Bruno let's me go, then starts punching the shit out of him!

"Don't you DARE speak of my wife that way!!! The woman who has fought hard to heal from your bullshit! The woman who IS carrying my children!" He demands. All of our jaws are dropped. "You're the worthless one who couldn't give her shit! You don't get to call yourself a man!!!" He growls and he continues to beat Preston. I grab Bruno's shoulders and pull him back, telling him it's enough. I pull him away and cup his face so he's only looking at me. He grips the sides of my shirt, breathing fast.

"Bruno, it's ok. It's ok, breath with me, mi amor." I tell him, my hand on his chest and taking slow, deep breaths. He slowly calms down and I tell him, "As much as he has every right to die, killing him won't bring my parents back, nor reverse what happened to Riley and me. We're better than that, mi Corazón." Preston still tries to goad us, but Benji knocks him out with a swipe of his paw. I look at Preston's unconscious form, and say something I never thought I would: "I forgive you." I take Bruno's hand and start walking back home, not once looking back.

A few hours later finds us all in Casita, all healed thanks to Julieta's food. Luna and I have kicked Julieta out of the kitchen to make more food for everyone. Luna is making a soup called Ajiaco, and it smells amazing. Benji comes into the kitchen, sniffing the air. I'm about to tell him no pumas in the kitchen when he shifts into a young man! And he's naked!!! My face burns a million shades of red as I turn on my heals, wringing my hands in embarrassment. Luna turns and gasps.

"MIJO! PANTALOONS!!!" She yells while laughing.

"Well damn. I forgot I was naked when the portal appeared." A male voice says, then I hear puma mewls and turn to see he shifted back into a puma and left. Luna is still laughing.

"He's human!?" I ask, shocked.

"Of course he is. Why else would I call him my son?" She smiles, adding some spices to the soup. I tell her in my world, pets are seen as babies with fur, and thought it was the same thing with Benji. She shakes her head and soon food is ready. We bring it all out and set it up like a buffet so people can eat at their leisure. I have a large bowl of the Ajiaco, and it's so good! Hernando has just as big a bowl. Bruno joins us with his own bowl, asking how it is.

"Fucking delicious!" Hernando and I say simultaneously. Bruno chuckles and tastes it. He immediately gets up and comes back with the whole pot! The three of us run off with it, with a clothed Benji and Camilo chasing after us. Luna calls out that she made multiple pots, and to stop chasing me before I end up tripping. We chill by Mirabel's door, sharing the pot.

We're halfway through the pot when I hear music. And it's not the normal music heard in Encanto. It's my world's music! I give Bruno my spoon and look over the balcony. Riley is holding up my phone, and it's plugged in to an outlet! Casita made a magical outlet to charge my phone!!! Riley tells me she and Camilo have been working on it ever since the phone died. I rush down the stairs, hug her, and put on Despacito.

Luna and Benji know the song as well, and we three sing and dance to it. Only when the chorus comes up, I sing "Despacito! I don't know the words so I say burrito! I don't the words so I say chorizo! Still don't know the words so I say hombrecito! Despacito!" It makes Luna crack up and she won't let Benji sing the correct lyrics. I swing my hips and dance as much as I can with my little belly.

I look over and find Bruno in a chair. He's watching me with hooded eyes, pulling his ruana over his crotch. I give him a sly grin and keep dancing. Pepa is covering little Antonio's ears and shaking her head while laughing. The song ends and Bruno grabs me, pulling me to our room. Luna and Hernando catcall us as we go up the stairs. Once safely in his room, I meet him in a fierce and hungry kiss.

"Bebita, you have no idea the ups and downs my emotions took today." He growls into the kiss. I look at him with sorry eyes, hoping he's not too mad. He spins me around and presses my chest to the door, careful of my bump. I look back and see him slowly unbuckle and pull out his belt. "Papí needs to teach you a lesson." He smirks, folding it in half. A shiver of fear runs down my spine and I use the safe word. Bruno immediately drops his belt and turns me around, cupping my cheeks in his hands and pressing our foreheads together. "Talk to me, Corazón. Where did I go too far?" He asks, thumb rubbing my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I... I was beat with belts. You can spank me, but not with the belt, please." I tell him. He softly kisses my face until I'm calm and relaxed. He promises to not use the belt.

"Good girl, using our safe word." He adds, kissing down my neck. Fuck, being called Good Girl has become my weakness. He flips me back around again, only his hands don't leave my body this time. He runs his hands up and down my sides, then comes up and grips my ass cheeks. "However, you were a very bad girl for leaving our home." He growls in my ear. One hand leaves and comes down in a smack.

I gasp a moan, the pain sending pleasurable tingles through my body. He lists each of my "sins": Entering the fight while carrying our children, smack. Using a power I had no idea about or what it would do to me in the heat of battle, smack. Giving him a heart attack when I passed out and had to be caught by Luna and Pepa, hard smack. I can feel my arousal drip down my thighs, and I'm biting my lip to contain my moans. "Fuck, Papí!" I let slip out as he smack my ass again for making him pop a hard-on with my "devilish hip swaying and singing in Spanish". Bruno presses said hard-on against my ass, making my eyes roll.

"Have you learned your lesson, Bebita?" He demands in my ear.

"S-sí, Papí." I huff, trying to stop myself from drooling on the door. He pulls down my pants and underwear, and runs his finger through my folds.

"Joder, Bebita! Seems I need to spank you more often." He groans. I push my ass out, needing his touch, his cock, whatever he wants to give me. He runs his finger up and down my folds torturously slowly, making me whine for more. He pushes a finger inside, slowly pumping it.

"Please Papí! More!" I cry out. He chuckles deeply, and keeps going slowly. It's enough to keep the fire burning in my belly, but not get me to that glorious edge. He pulls his finger out and I whine out another Papí. When he lets go of me completely, I turn around to find him quickly stripping off all his clothes. I whip off my shirt and bra, then lean back against the door. Bruno bites his lip and groans at my pose, then moves forward, grabbing my leg.

He wraps my leg around his waist, then commands me to jump. I do so and he gets his arm under my ass, my other leg going around his waist. Once he's sure I'm secure, he lines his cock up with me, then pushes in slowly. I let out a breathy, high pitch Ah as he fully sheaths himself, hitting the deepest reaches. He takes my arm that's holding onto his shoulder, and pins it to the door, our fingers tightly interlaced.

He pulls out just as slowly, and sets such a slow, intimate pace I can't help but feel every ridge and vein on his dick. It drives me into that fuzzy state of bliss, both torture and relief. Bruno nuzzles into my neck, kissing and nibbling as he pleases.

"I almost lost you today." He huffs, thrusting deeply. "You and our children." His voice trembles a little, emotions high. I squeeze his hand that's interlaced with mine, and grip his back with the other. "I can't... I can't lose you. You're my heart, my soul, everything I live for." My neck starts to feel wet, and I feel my own tears prickle in the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I sob, a different heat rolling through me. It's hard to explain, feeling both new and as old as time itself. Deeper than a physical thing. Bruno moves his head from my neck, then touches our foreheads together. I stare into his eyes as he stares into mine, his hips never stopping in their thrusts.

"I love you, for all time. Not even death could stop me from loving you." He huffs. The tears burning my eyes start to fall, and I kiss him hard. Bruno kisses back just as hard, his hips snapping forward. I moan into his mouth, eyes rolling again. That moan seems to break the dam, and Bruno pounds into me hard and fast. The fire that was simmering flares through my veins, and I scream in pleasure.

"Fuck! Bruno!!! I love you too!!!" I scream, my vision going white as my body buzzes and burns. Everything in me snaps, pleasure washing over me as I fall apart. Bruno growls, and after a few more hard thrusts, he slams deep inside, filling me with his cum. We both cling to each other, panting for breath. I feel Bruno's legs wobble, then he slowly drops us both to the floor. He moves us so his back is now against the door, and I'm sitting in his lap.

We sit there for who knows how long, catching our breath and snuggling. I move my head so I can look up at him. He's caught his breath, and is blankly staring at the ceiling. I weakly move my free hand up to cup his cheek. His eyes flutter like he's coming to his senses, and he looks down at me. There's so much love and adoration in his eyes. I reach up and kiss him.

"Promise me you won't put yourself in harm's way again? Please?" He asks when we separate.

"I promise. I will never intentionally jump into danger again." I promise him. He kisses my sweaty forehead, then rests his cheek against it. "Love? Why did you begin so slowly?" I ask. He looks down and does that adorable sideways grin he does.

"The song you sang with Luna and Benji. I gave you exactly what the song described." He says. I look at him in confusion and he seems to realize something. "Corazón, what do think Despacito means?"

"Desperate?" I blink. He laughs lightly and tells me it means Slowly. He translates the lyrics for me, and Pepa covering Antonio's ears makes a LOT more sense now! We snuggle for a little while longer, until Riley knocks on the door and tells us they need help. Apparently, Benji and Parce got into a "Who's a better Danger Floof" competition and made a mess. Bruno and I help each other clean up and get dressed, then head out to help our family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 46 21
Two highschool students find a suspicious-looking portal in the janitors' closet. The students begin to search for the clue to the mystery..... Story...
29.2K 1.4K 10
Read: "A terrifying feeling" first
43 0 10
"Why dont i ever knew this?" "Are we even friends?" "I dont know..." Ruth, an ordinary High school girl, with her friends met a new girl in class nam...
154 30 22
Something's wrong......