HIS ROGUE MATE | ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ...

By devilJoonie24

"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His... More

CHARACTERS
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

I

5.8K 282 21
By devilJoonie24

Author POV

In the middle of the forest, a wolf with pure white fur is running, but it was now covered with mud and blood from the scratches, the wolf had before. He paced his paws faster, trying his best not to let the four Alphas trap him.

The blood from his hind limbs is flowing
Continuously, making him lose his energy every time he is trying to run faster away from the Alphas. All these days, he was hiding in Other Packs without anyone knowing about his existence, but today luck is not on his side.

He got captured by the Alphas, but he somehow escaped from them. The wolf
Let out a low howl, seeing the Pack border.

"Tae... There's the pack border we are searching for."His wolf said, making Tae lit up with an unknown hope that he had never experienced. Only a few meters and then the wolf will be able to escape from the big bad Alphas.

Tae increased his pace, ignoring the pain in his body, and launched towards the
Border. One of them was dangerously
nearing the wounded omega. Tae's heart
raced and increased his speed. Much to
His luck, he crossed the border...safely.

He stopped, while he panted heavily. He
caught his breath and turned to look at
The Alphas behind him. He saw all of them gawking at him like prey.

The wolf turned around and run deep into the Pack without knowing he just entered Lion's den after eluding the Alpha.

The Blood Moon Pack

The assigned Alphas and betas are patrolling at the border of the Pack, while The pack members are sleeping peacefully with their families. The whole pack is surrounded by silence, as now they can only hear the sounds of crickets.

They all are on high alert because they already got to know about the Rogue that wanders around every pack, but it's not invading anyone.

Until now, they can not see a glimpse of the Rogue. The rogues are not powerful as compared to the Trained Omega in Packs. They are vulnerable as they starve to death, but If they joined and make a pack then surely they will try to seize the Pack's lands.

The sound of crushed leaves gained the attention of the Alphas and Beta, who turned towards the direction where the sound came from. One of the Alpha moved towards the bushes where he saw a shadow of something.

But before he could approach and catch it by himself, the wolf started to run. Soon silence is replaced by the bone-cracking of a few Alphas and Beta while others stood there defensively.

The Alpha and Beta run behind the Rogue. They are sure that they will be able to apprehend the weak Rogue. They
Increased their pace and dash toward the Rogue.

The Omega Tried to Run and increase his pace even though he has lost much blood.

"Tae...I don't think we will be able to elude the Alphas behind us. I am losing my energy and won't be able to stay any longer."He said, making him lose hope. He knows his wolf is trying his best to heal their wound, but he doesn't have that much strength.

Seeing the Rogue weakly Running, One of the Alpha increased his pace and launched himself toward the Rogue attacking him.

The wolf whimpered when he felt the alpha bite his hind limb, making him Fall
as he let out a painful howl. The Omega struggled under the Alpha, who is now hovering above him.

The Omega tried to harm the Alpha in front of him, but that was of no use cause the wound he made on the Alpha's body is too small compared to his wounds.

Soon the other Alphas and beta surrounded them. They all howl in victory while the Omega has tears in his golden eyes which were unnoticed by the wolves in front of him.

The Alpha in front of him turned and look straight through the Omega's eyes and growled at him with his Alpha voice, making the omega lose the remaining energy and submit to the Alpha.

The Omega closed his eyes, not able to stay conscious before he returned to his human form. The Omega was shivering due to his nakedness, even though he is unconscious.

"Inform Our Alpha about the Rogue, and Mind link one of the betas at the border to bring our clothes." He said through his mind link to other Alphas and betas around him.

Blood moon packhouse

The Alpha was in the office room in his pack going through the reports of the pack given by the head beta.

The room was silent, only the sound of the running fan could be heard. Even though the Alpha is close to the head beta, he doesn't dare to look at the alpha.

Today, the Alpha doesn't seem to have a good day after he came back from his pack meeting. Being True Blood Alpha holds more power than a normal Alpha. All the Alpha can get furious, but for true blood, their anger will be at a peak that only their mate can control.

"Jin Hyung arrange everything for the meeting with Alpha Choi."He said, as the beta immediately retort.

"Sure Jungkook, If that's all then-"He was cut off when the Alpha's eyes gleamed yellow, indicating that someone was mind-linking with the Alpha.

As soon as his eyes return to their original brown color, a wide smirk crept on his lips making the Beta confuse.

"I think today is not bad as it seems to be because I got a little Rogue to play tonight," He said, standing up from his chair. For Jin, the news he heard was not pleasing. He felt sad, knowing that the innocent rogue will soon die as soon as his Alpha reached the dungeon.

The Alpha moved towards the door but halted in steps when heard the beta's words.

"Jungkook, it's not right. You should stop killing all the Rogues. They haven't done anything to you and your family."He asserted for the first time after all these years of seeing him killing rogues.

Without retorting, he moved out of his office room to the dungeon as he knows, that if he stays there any longer He will harm Hyung.

The omega was behind the bars, guarded by two Alpha. He was wearing clothes which is enough for him to cover his wounds. The blood was oozing out of his wound, drenching his white cloth with red color.

The omega gradually opened his eyes, along with a small whimper as the pain erupted through his leg. He looked around the Darkroom, were the only source of light is coming from the light of the Moon.

Tae's eyes brimmed with tears recalling what had happened to him. After all these years, why he has been caught by alphas when he is longing to find his mate?

Tae tried to stand up from his position but was unable to move his weak body.
"I don't think we will survive more...it will be our last day in this werewolf world. We are fated to die before even finding our mate."He said making his wolf whimper at the thought of dying.

"Tae after all these of our suffering don't you think we also have to feel love and care so don't lose hope moon goddess will surely show us some way to escape from the dungeon."He said, providing his human hope to live further.

"Tae there's no one at the entrance, if we tried to unlock the door then we will be able to escape from the place." The wolf said.

Tae attempted to stand with the help of walls and slowly moved toward the door Without knowing that the door is coated with silver. As soon as Tae touched the door he has taken back his hands because of the burn the sliver generates.

"Look who is trying to escape." One of Alpha let out making Tae look up to see
The same alphas who caught him. Tae looked at them terrified and moved back
When the alphas tried to open the door
With the help of the cloth.

"Please help me to leave from here..I.I will not harm anyone."Tae said making the Alphas laugh at his pathetic state.

"Poor omega entered the pack without even knowing what's going to happen to him."One of the alpha muttered seeing the helpless state of the poor omega.

As soon as jungkook arrived at the dungeon he was welcomed by the sweet scent of lemon and lavender which lends a Floral scent that is rich and sweet. His wolf becomes Crazy as soon as he gets the aroma of lemon and lavender.

"Jungkook...I think we are going to find our mate. It's the first time I am going crazy over the scent. But why is our mate in the dungeon?"The wolf said but jungkook ignored his wolf and moved towards the Rogue's cell.

The more step he takes toward the Cell the gets the strong smell of lemon and lavender. He halted in his steps when he reached the Cell. He can see his trusted Alphas around the Rogue. One of the Alpha moved beside sensing the strong smell of his Alpha giving space for the alpha to see the Omega.

As soon the Alpha's eyes landed on Rogue his eye glowed red and his wolf let out the words which he is disgusted to know about this situation.

" Mate Mat-" Before his wolf could complete his words jungkook pushed his wolf behind his mind and closed the link between them.

Jungkook knows if he let his wolf free now then he won't let him do anything to the Rogue in front of him.

Tae shoots his head towards the door to see an Alpha standing with his eyes glowing red. Tae can sense the strong smell of sharp, sweet, and refreshing pine and cedar wood.

"Mate...Mate.Tae our mate is here to protect us. Didn't I tell you the moon goodness will surely end our sufferings?"
The Wolf said. Tae looked at the red eyes of alpha which are filled with happiness and some unknown emotions in it.

But soon the eye's color changes to the normal eye color but the difference is that now his eyes are filled with rage and hate towards him.

His mate moved toward him as others moved aside giving space for their Alpha.
"Alpha we caught him fro-"He discontinued when Jungkook glared at him.

"Al...Alpha I..I...-" Tae was interrupted when jungkook harshly hold his chin making tae whimper in pain.

"A rogue like you don't have the right to call me Alpha with your filthy mouth."
He confessed bringing tears to the omega's eyes.

"H..how c..can y..you d..do this to y..your...m..mate... Is..it because I...am an Omega?," Tae said painfully shocking the other Alphas in the room. Jungkook shrugs the shocked faces of others and looked at the rogue in front of him with his fire-spitting eyes.

"Even If an Omega become my mate I would have accepted him/her with my whole heart but you...A rogue-like you will never be my mate...and I won't accept it at any cost."Jungkook said harshly leaving Tae's chin and making tae fall and hit his head on the floor. Blood started to ooze out of the wound on Tae's head

Cause of the fear Tae moved back until his back hit the cold walls of the cell. All his expectations of his mate have crashed down within a sec when he meets his mate.

For Every omega, the safe place for them is their mate but for Tae, he lost everything his pack, his parents, and at last, now he lost his mate too.

"I.If y..you don't want me as your m..mate t..then let me leave from here. I won't h..harm anyone." He said

Others are feeling sad for the omega aka their luna. They are longing to say sorry for what they did to their luna. If Tae weren't a rogue then this pack would have celebrated their Alpha and Luna's union.

Ignoring Tae's pleading jungkook turned and looked at one of the trusted members of his pack."Jackson...arrange everything for the execution of this rogue."He said making everyone's eyes go wide.

"Al..alpha..-" He stopped when he met jungkook's fire-spitting eyes. Jackson
Was one of the friends of jungkook. Jackson was the one who always prays for his friend to find his mate.

But now he had to execute the same mate of his friend with his own hands.
Tae looked at Jackson and then at jungkook gaining the courage to speak boldly before his death by these Alphas.

"Yes...y..you are right that I am an omega rogue b..but w...what I had done to you get these of hate from my mate." He said making jungkook eyes turn red

"I don't want an Omega rogue to be my mate and Luna of this pack, whose species killed My family" the omega's heart burned in the Indirect rejection.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 10.9K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
146K 6K 21
Jungkook simply stared at him. The small boy weakly lifted his head to meet the red eyes of the new alpha who would surely be worse than his current...
127K 6.5K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...