π‘¨π’Žπ’‚π’π’‚π’•-𝑬-π’π’Šπ’Šπ’”π’• βœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel πŸ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics πŸ’•πŸ’«
γ€Š 1 》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》❀
γ€Š14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
Important πŸ“’
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
γ€Š55》
γ€Š56》
γ€Š57》
γ€Š58》
γ€Š59》
γ€Š60》
γ€Š61》
γ€Š62》Last.
Epilogue. β™₯οΈπŸ’«
Epilogue 2 πŸ’«πŸ€
celebration & surprises.

γ€Š23》

5K 319 26
By Jannat_zeenat

Glorified is the One Who created every kind of vegetables and animals [including the disbelievers] in male and female as well as other creatures that they do not even know about their existence” Quran (36:36)

Completing his daily morning business, he was all ready for office. His eyes were searching her. Who was not present the moment he was up since the early morning. He sighed. Rolling up his watch around his strong wrist. He completed his looks. Pushing his drawer, he picked up his open. Shovibg it in the pocket. He glanced at the some files and taking 2 files in one hand. He marched out of the room.

While he was walking in the corridor. He could hear someone whispering. Though he knew who was it but didn't stop to hear her childish bickerings.

Clearing his throat, he alerted her that he was around her. On the other hand, Juweria rolled her eyes and yelled back.
" theek h. Jaye akele office mene baba ke saath ana h... " while she again whispered something to Maha.

Maha was continuously pulling her hair mentally. As Juweria woke her up early morning only to tell her own stupid stunt that she pulled up yesterday.

Maha was listening, trying to open her eyes by blinking them thousand times.

Her mouth was parted. She was hella sleepy.

Juweria jerked her shoulder, " sunn rahi ho na!"

Maha flinched and said all of a sudden, " meri saari assignments tayar h ! Ha tayar h... sari ki sari... all ready " she blabbered like someone aimed AK47 On her head.

Juweria glared her and smacking her head, she moved out of her room whining.

Maha wiped away her drool near her mouth and laid back on the bed.

But her luck was not at her side.

Her alarm rang.

Making her yell, " HAIDER MIR ABEDIN..... I WILL KILL U!"  This was nothing knew for poor HAIDER. He always suffered as he was like a punching bag of Maha, the warrior.

While on the other side. Haider fell down from his bed. Panting, he wiped away his sweat nervously taht was formed in his forehead.

" aaj aesa kyu lag rha h ki.. Maha ne .. muje yaad kiya h!" He mumbled gulping down.

And he crawled to bathroom.

----

" me agar kahu... tumsa hasiin... "

" hasin nhi bhai basin!" Junaid interrupted zaroon who was singing a song.

Zaroon rolled his eyes and said, " lame joke!"

Meanwhile Zoya entered with a palte of grilled sandwiches and chocolate smoothie

" zoya dekh tuje Junaid lame bol rha h!" Zaroon said quickly as he saw her.

Zoya glared at him and said, " kal naak tuti aaj sidha hadiya hi tutwa deni h Waqaur bhaijaan se khe ke!" And went away glaring Junaid.

Zaroon bursted into laughter.

Junaid frowed but an idea crosses hi mind and he tickled Zaroon who was yelling bachao bachao... razia gundo me phass gayi.

----

Saad was rubbing his forehead, due to headache. He didn't went office as he had 2 visual meetings. That he could attend from home.

Maha knocked his room door.

" aajaye" he said while his eyes closed.

Maha entered in with his folded iron cloths and kept them on the couch.

" Saad bhai.. ye apke kadpe iron ho gye h" she said.

He nodded and asked, " send Fiza .plz."

She saw him rubbing his forehead.

She nodded and quickly ran to Fiza.

" oyeee... fizu... make tea for saad bhai.. bhot khatarnak sar dard ho rha h... " maha said sounding worried.

Fiza nodded and ran to kitchen.

Maha dusted her hands.. she knew what siyappa she created. Giggling at her own antics she dialled Haider's no.

Fiza quickly made tea and walked to his room.

As she entered his room. She didn't saw him, as he was in washroom. She kept the tray on the table and looked around the room. Which was now a complete mess.

" hadd... Saad don't like mess. But he himself makes his room messy!" She mumbled pouting.

Keeping his cloths in the wardrobe.

Arranging the fresh bedsheet, with pillow covers.

She arranged his files on his table in alphabetic order.

Feeling satisfied with the look she smiled.

While he was standing with his arms crossed near his chest and witnessing her hard work.

He smirked and threw the the wet towel on the couch. She looked at his direction and all her confidence flew away.

" aa....aap...apne.. gili towel.. couch oe nhi dalni thi!" She said stammering.

He raised his eyebrow and said, " my room, my choice.!"

She frowed and said thinking a while, " mene abhi saafai ki thi!"

He took a step ahead and she stepped back.
She gulped , fidgeting her fingers she said gaining her courage, " and stop ... scaring me... i am not scared of you " she mumbled as tears were all ready to flow.

" says who!" Saad whispered biting his inner cheek to control his smile .

She looked at him with and he bursted out laughing.

She sniffed and punched him on his stomach.

His eyes widened at her stunt.

" zoya ke sath reh reh ke tum jangli ban rahi ho!" He said rubbing his stomach.

And again she sniffed.

" apne muje jangli kha... mene bade mamu ko batana h... " she said and ran away.

He facepalmed.

Shaking his head at her antics he sip tea.

And chokes the very next moment.

" MAHAAAA!" yelling he marches to her room.

----

Waqaur was busy completing his paper work.

When a knock took away his attention.

" come in" he said being all busy.

He could feel her coming in and she stood infront of him. He still didn't looked at her and hummed.

" sorry.." she mumbled.

He sighed and looked up.

What he saw was enough to make give him a heart attack.

His wife, Juweria Waqaur Khan was standing in salwar suit with a well pinned up hijab!!

He closed his eyes and shooked his head to wipe away this thought, as he knew she can't be this religious. 

He knew her well. Very well.

" zyda sar na hilaye.. me hi hu" she mumbled glaring at him.

He cleared his throat and stood up. Walking towards her he leaned on the table and asked, " so. Mrs.. Juweria.. what were saying?"

So now he was teasing her.

She glared at him.

" sorry!" She said rolling her eyes.

" sorry what??" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She shrugged.

And with a swift motion she was in his arms.

" sir.. say sir... " he said tapping her cheek.

She nodded faintly.. as she felt his grip getting lose she ran away yelling, " khadoos sirr... !"

While he chuckled and said, " wo toh waqt apko batayega ki kitna khadoos hu me!"

-----

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

Do vote comment and follow

Sorry, for late update actuall I am on a Mission to complete my two books before ramzan.

Till than Allah hafiz 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 32.2K 87
β™‘ Your hand touching mine, This is how galaxies collide β™‘ If one smile from you to me could be transformed into stars, then I might as well be holdin...
178K 14.2K 64
short stories on sidnaaz.... . . . . . . . . Just peep inside.....
394K 22K 67
Some stories are meant to be written and feel πŸ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022
29.1K 2K 29
Destiny