Blessing of Rebirth With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Adventure Season Classification: Rebirth Status: Completed Link: https://www.qqxsw.co/book_606/ In m... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
81-90
91-95
96-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241
Finally
Ending
Side story

71-80

3.5K 68 4
By jeffelyncosme

Cahpter 71 The Bridal Chamber

 Lin Qing and Mo Yu went to Xianyun Temple in Tongcheng. The most popular place in Xianyun Temple in Tongcheng was the peach blossoms all over the mountains and plains.

A veritable peach blossom garden.

When I came to this temple, I first went to the main hall to ask for a sign to visit, and I got a sign. After investing some sesame oil money, I went to the backyard of the temple to watch the peach blossom forest.

Mo Yu followed closely throughout the whole process, not leaving for a moment.

The two are like a couple, walking together hand in hand.

In the back mountain of Xianyun Temple, Mo Yu pulled Lin Qing to turn left and right away from the crowd and came to a very hidden place.

Lin Qing was stunned by this wonderful scene. Next to a small clear lake was a large piece of peach blossoms, and the fallen flowers were spread all over the floor, like a carpet, and people stepped on it softly. There is still the aroma of peach blossoms in the air. The peach blossoms fall on the lake.

"Qingqing, does it look good?" Mo Yu hugged Lin Qing in his arms. The people below found it inadvertently. He thought it was very good and brought Lin Qing here.

Lin Qing nodded blankly, the ancient environment was so good, she can't see such a natural and beautiful scenery in modern times.

There was no sign of man-made in this piece, everything was formed naturally, and it was so beautiful that Lin Qing couldn't bear to approach it for fear of accidentally destroying this beautiful scene.

Secretly asked Xixi to take pictures of the scenery here, she wants to save it!

After playing all afternoon, Lin Qing was very happy, and he also asked Xixi to take a lot of photos, some of which were with her and Mo Yu.

Mo Yu was afraid that she would be tired, so she just set off to go home after playing until about 3:00 in the afternoon, knowing that Lin Qing's nap time had come.

After playing in Tongcheng for several days and admiring the blooming conditions of various flowers in Tongcheng, Lin Qing was satisfied. Had a great time this time.

After the Hundred Flowers Festival, the two of them returned to Xinye Village with several boxes of flowers and cakes.

At this time, Xinye Village no longer had the liveliness after the development of Lizheng, but returned to a quiet and peaceful state that was different from the past.

Mo Yu got off the carriage with a tired look on his face. It took nearly 20 days for this trip back and forth, and it was now May. Fortunately, they arrived at Xinye Village in the evening, and the breeze was gentle, bringing a touch of coolness.

As soon as Lin Qing returned to Mo's house, he asked for hot water to go to the bathroom. She is very tired. When passing through Cencheng just now, Mo Yu originally wanted to spend a night in Cencheng's small courtyard before going back. But she didn't want to, she was tired when she was tired. Anyway, that's the way to go.

After closing the door in the bathroom, Lin Qing took a symbolic bath and appeared in the space.

First got a Thai massage, and then slept in a comfortable beauty sleep. Only then did Lin Qing feel sluggish. Refreshed.

Mo Yu is a martial artist, and the exhaustion of this trip did not affect him at all. So I waited for Lin to clean up before taking a shower. Mo Yu could still go to the study and work for a while.

"Ayu, are you tired?" Lin Qingchun came out of the shower and knew that Mo Yu was going to work again, so he stepped forward and made a special cup of tea for Mo Yu.

"I'm not tired, Qing Qing is hungry. I'll ask someone to serve the food for my husband." Mo Yu took a sip of the tea that Lin Qing prepared for him, and immediately refreshed and refreshed his mind.

"You go to wash first. I'll wait for you to come out to eat together." Lin Qing knew that Mo Yu was obsessed with cleanliness. Every time I come back from the outside, I have to take a bath before I eat at the table. Sometimes in the summer, I take a bath several times a day. It is absolutely rare to be able to hold it until now.

"Okay, Qingqing is waiting for her husband, and her husband will be very fast." Mo Yu chuckled lightly, and was very considerate to his daughter-in-law.

As expected, Mo Yu took a shower very quickly. He had already taken a bath in less than a quarter of an hour. As soon as he came out of the kitchen, he had already prepared the food and set the dishes and chopsticks before Mo Yu was on the table.

The days were brisk and leisurely, and Lin Qing found that the closer to Qiyue, the darker Mo Yu's eyes looked at her, especially at night, when Lin Qing was half asleep, Mo Yu often went out, and every time he came back, he would go out. Bring a burst of cool air.

Lin Qing asked a question, and Mo Yu whispered in Lin Qing's ear - the sixteen-year-old appointment is coming.

The low hoarse voice and the warm breath made Lin Qing blushed.

A sixteen year old date? what is it? ......etc! Sixteen year old appointment! Isn't it the day they want the bridal chamber?

what! ! ! ! ! ! ! She didn't expect life to pass so quickly, and her sixteen-year-old appointment was approaching inadvertently? !

Lin Qing's face turned red and white, and he didn't know what to do for a while. In modern times, she has never even talked about love, and has never even held a man's hand! Are you going to the bridal chamber now?

Although the relationship between them has been very close in the past two years, but now they have to go further. To be honest, Lin Qing is really not ready.

"Qingqing, do you know why my husband wants to take you to Tongcheng?" Mo Yu smiled and said a topic that was irrelevant.

Lin Qing thought for a while, then shook his head decisively, "I don't know? Why?"

"Because, the Hundred Flowers Festival is a place every girl wants to see, and my husband wants you to visit when you are a girl... "The subconscious of that statement is that you won't be a girl before long.

"..." Now Lin Qing's face was so hot that she could cook something. She had no idea that Mo Yu had planned it so long ago! Moreover, she foolishly fell into the trap he set!

Lin Qing is now a man who wants to cry but has no tears.

The days passed by in Lin Qing's tangle and tension. On the 23rd of the seventh lunar month, Lin Qing's least desired birthday came.

All day long, Lin Qing froze his body, until when the sumptuous dinner arrived, Lin Qing bravely went to justice with a broken wrist, and his expression was like eating the last supper.

"Qingqing, we are husband and wife, and we will get to this stage sooner or later." These days, Lin Qing's reaction is all in his eyes, and Mo Yu is suffering in his heart. It is every man's dream to be able to have a wedding night with the person he likes. Wanted, and Mo Yu waited for this moment for two and a half years.

"Forget it, Qingqing is not ready yet, the husband is willing to wait for you." But Mo Yu still couldn't bear to put pressure on Lin Qing. If his Qingqing was still not ready to be his wife, then he was willing to give her time.

No one thought that Mo Yu, who was so strong in life and demanded that everything be in his hands, would be so gentle with Lin Qing's affairs. Gentle can aggrieve herself for Lin Qing.

"Ayu...I...I..." Lin Qing was not ready, but this was what she promised Mo Yu herself, so even if she was in a tight mood, she had to bite the bullet! "Ayu! I can do it!"

Mo Yu waited for so long, and he naturally knew how difficult it was for Mo Yu. After all, that man could endure the woman he loved lying next to him, but he couldn't see it. eat! This feeling of suffocation is definitely not something that man can hold for that long.

"Qingqing... I've given you a chance for my husband..." This time Mo Yu's remaining endurance was on the verge of being shattered.

She has seen everything Mo Yu has done to her in the past two years. Mo Yu does not speak sweet words in Huazao's vocabulary. He only invades her life a little bit. Mo Yu is in every memory. By now, Lin Qing had gradually forgotten the memories of modern times, and every happy episode was full of Mo Yu's breath.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Lin Qing walked out of the bathroom with a shy face and was held in his arms by Mo Yulou.

"Qingqing...Qingqing..." Mo Yu kissed Lin Qingbai's tender ears, the breath he exhaled without taking a sip of wine made Lin Qing inexplicably drunk.

Mo Yu picked up Lin Qing and walked slowly and firmly towards the huge Qiangong bed.

"Ayu..." Lin Qing exclaimed in surprise at his actions.

Mo Yu blocked his mouth with his lips as soon as he made a sound.

After entering the bunk bed, Mo Yu put Lin Qing down, and her whole body trembled slightly with excitement. First, she kissed Lin Qing's cheek softly, not letting go of every inch of it. Little by little, she let Lin Qing's whole body Are shy like only cooked shrimp.

Lin Qing trembled nervously and uncontrollably,

"Qing Qing, don't be afraid..." Mo Yu caressed Lin Qing fondly, the tenderness in her eyes made Lin Qing feel more at ease.

The intimate and long kiss sucked Lin Qing's lilac tongue, leaving only a little air, and he occupied everything else.

Gently unloading Lin Qing's clothes, Mo Yu was shocked by her inner strength, and all her clothes were turned into powder.

Mo Yu's eyes are dark, and the delicate phoenix eyes seem to be fused with the universe, which can easily attract all people's minds. He has long hair and slender waist, tall and sturdy, and a strong body with six-pack abdominal muscles. The beauty of art.

Lin Qing didn't dare to look any longer, and quickly closed his eyes.

Mo Yu chuckled lightly, and put the kiss on Lin Qing's white jade delicately, and extended the delicate skin to the delicate and delicate place that was just right to be grasped by one hand.

At first, he squeezed gently and slowly, and finally he couldn't bear it anymore and attached his lips to it, frantically wreaking havoc.

He couldn't bear it anymore, such a scene appeared in his dreams several times, which was something he longed for and couldn't reach before.

His Qingqing finally belongs to him, and he also belongs to her!

Lin Qing felt uncomfortable in pain, his face wrinkled into a ball, and his mouth was tightly closed.

"Qingqing...don't be afraid...don't be afraid..." Mo Yu kept repeating these words, Lin Qing's forbearance was in his eyes, but he couldn't stop now, and he didn't want to stop. .

Mo Yu went from being pretty to the belly, until Lin Qing slowly bloomed on him.

Lin Qing's mind was colorful, but in front of him was the handsome and enchanting face of Mo Yu.

"Qingqing..." Mo Yu stepped forward and broke the last defense with a tough attitude.

Lin Qing bit his lip, and when he was about to bite, Mo Yu stretched out his finger instead.

His Qingqing is so soft... So tender...

How could he be willing to let her hurt, even if he allows it, this is the only time and it will only be the last...

Chapter 72 Happy

  Mo Yu endured for a long time, her forehead was covered with forbearance sweat, and after Lin Qing finally eased a little, she began to slowly release her impulse.

"Wow!--" Lin Qing was frightened by his actions and cried. It was abnormal for a small face to flush red, the big civet cat's eyes were opened due to severe pain, and pea-sized tears rolled down.

"Qingqing, bear with me..." Because of worrying about Lin Qing's first time, Mo Yu was held back in pain at the moment, even worse than Lin Qing's.

Mo Yu hated her heart so hard, kisses washed over Lin Qing like a storm, and everywhere she went, they were stained with deep red.

No matter how many tears Lin Qing shed, Mo Yu kissed them one by one.

This night, her breath and his breath have never been closer, strength meets softness, Mo Yu lost himself, and only wants to indulge in it, day and night, for a lifetime... A room full of spring flowers, candlelight flickering, exquisite The gorgeous Qiangong jumped and swayed all night...

"Qingqing...are you awake?" In the big tub in the washroom, Mo Yu hugged Lin Qing and carefully wiped Lin Qing's body with a sheep towel. . Seeing Lin Qing's eyelashes trembling slightly, it seemed that he was about to wake up.

Lin Qing's eyes were half-open, as usual, just as he was just getting up and confused, Mo Yu gave a loving kiss.

His Qingqing is finally his, he has finally become his real wife, they are a real husband and wife...

"Ayu..." Lin Qing frowned and shouted hard, with a weak breath , the voice is hoarse and dry.

Lin Qing felt that his throat was about to burn, as if he was trapped in the desert for a long time and desperately needed a glass of water.

As if feeling Lin Qing's need, Mo Yu reached out to the table beside the tub when Lin Qing had just opened his mouth to speak. He brought a glass of mint honey water that he had prepared.

Honey was produced by King Lingfeng in Linqing's space, and not much was produced. It has the effect of strengthening the body, nourishing and healing, and prolonging life. People who practice martial arts can also enhance their internal strength and treat the effect of internal strength.

Liu Jiang was fortunate enough to drink a cup and realized the magical effect of this honey water. The internal injury in his body was slowly healed in this way. But no matter what he dropped his composure, he frantically demanded to drink a little more. Mo Yu retorted mercilessly.

If Liu Jiang knew what he couldn't ask for, he would give Lin Qing a thorn in his throat. It is estimated that he will spit out old blood.

After drinking the mint honey water, all the anger in his throat disappeared, and Lin Qing felt that he was alive... Of course, this was only limited to the throat...

The body was sore. It seemed that after running tens of thousands of meters, Lin Qing didn't even have the strength to raise his hand. He felt that his body was no longer his own, and it hurt a lot no matter how he moved.

"Qingqing. Are you comfortable?" Mo Yu's slender and articulated palms massaged Lin Qing's acupuncture points rhythmically. After a while, Lin Qing felt much more comfortable. The soreness of the body faded away like a tide.

It's many times better than a Thai massage...

Lin Qing squinted her eyes, and she felt so comfortable that she wanted to fall asleep soon after she woke up.

Just when she was about to fall asleep, Mo Yu exerted force on her lower body, interrupting Lin Qing's sweet dream again.

Lin Qing was really speechless. It would be fine if it was done once or twice, but it has been many times! She dares to guarantee more than ten times!

What the hell is going on here! If it wasn't for her inability to move, she would have jumped up and kicked Mo Yu!

Even though she hadn't experienced that kind of thing, she should have known that the wedding night was a one-night affair, and she wasn't a one-night affair now!

Every time Lin Qing woke up, he was either on the bed or in the bathtub. And they are definitely in Mo Yu's arms.

Lin Qing is now extremely regretful, and he would never agree to Mo Yu if he knew it!

"Ayu. I'm hungry and want to eat!" Mo Yu couldn't care about his little brother who was still excited. When he heard that his baby was hungry, he carefully cleaned up and dressed for Lin Qing, and walked out of the bathroom door in his arms. .

A table of dishes was already prepared on the dining table in the hall, and Lin Qing didn't even have the strength to hold chopsticks, so Mo Yu hugged her like this, feeding Lin Qing little by little.

Mo Yu knew what Lin Qing wanted to eat next without any need for Lin Qing to signal.

But what Lin Qing really wanted was to eat by himself!

"Qingqing?" Lin Qing looked at Mo Yu with a serious face while holding his pillow.

"I'm going out to sleep!" I must go out to sleep, it's been a while! Someone else's wedding night is one night, but her wedding night is two days! ! Finally, she finally regained her strength in the space, or she would be crushed to death! It's so scary!

"Qingqing, my husband will make you happy..." Mo Yu rubbed her forehead with a headache. Why doesn't his baby like it when she is so happy? Stepping forward, he easily took Lin Qingxiang into his arms.

"I'm not happy, not at all! Only you are happy!!" Lin Qing stamped his feet angrily. She was really afraid of Mo Yu's enthusiasm.

"Okay, it's your husband's happiness, you're not happy at all..." Mo Yu chuckled, as long as he didn't leave him, he would follow her whatever Lin Qing wanted.

"You you you you..." Lin Qing blushed with anger at his inappropriate words.

"Qingqing, it's time for us to go to bed." Mo Yu's eyes were squinted, and her hands became restless.

"Ayu! It's still morning! It's not night!" The sun is shining brightly outside, how can you turn a blind eye to Mo Yu!

"Although it's a pity, but I said it clearly, then I'll go to bed at night." Mo Yu sighed lightly, and her expression was like being abandoned by her sweetheart.

"..." Who is the victim? Is it she is she or is she okay!

And no matter how much Lin Qing made trouble, Mo Yu deftly resolved them one by one. In front of Mo Yu, who was full of scheming and strange and immutable, Lin Qing's actions were at the level of a child.

"No! I want to revive my old life!" Lin Qing shouted unconvinced. How could she give in so easily!

"Okay, okay, my husband is up to you. Tomorrow, I'll ask the kitchen to cook the dishes you've eaten a few days ago. Qingqing, relax, be good!" Mo Yu whispered with her strong body as she stepped out of the bed. His hands were very skillful in undoing Lin Qing's clothes.

"Then I want to eat stir-fried rabbit meat..." The conditioned reflex of foodies. Wait, that's not what she's going to say! ! ! ! !

"Heh..." Mo Yu chuckled lightly, what a silly baby. Lin Qing will eat meat tomorrow, and now he is going to eat meat.

Before Lin Qing could react, Mo Yu threw Lin Qing onto the soft bed and left the rest to Lust/Wish.

After being sweet and lingering for a whole month, Lin Qing's body was getting worse and worse.

First of all, lethargy, which is very normal, anyone who doesn't sleep all night will be very sleepy and tired! Anyway, Mo Yu's condition is very good! No matter day or night, you are in good spirits, and the sun is like fire! Let Lin Qing secretly hate it.

Drowsiness starts only after eating and washing and then goes to sleep until mealtime. It is simply a representative of eating and sleeping, and sleeping and eating. Until Lin Qing fell asleep while eating, Mo Yu felt serious.

Mo Yu felt that he was already in control, and he didn't make trouble until the middle of the night. Seeing how tired his daughter-in-law was, he also restrained. So basically, Lin Qing slept for more than ten hours a day.

After that, Lin Qing's temper became more and more irritable. If Mo Yu didn't like her, she had to lose her temper. Lin Qing was also very distressed afterwards, because she was making trouble for many things.

Mo Yu didn't care that Lin Qing was angry with him, but she felt that her irritability would be bad for her health. He thought it was Lin Qing's unrestrained anger towards him, but things became more and more wrong later.

Mo Yu hurriedly called Lang Zhong, worried whether Lin Qing was sick.

Lang Zhong was recruited by Mo Yu and lived in the villa. He was very skilled in medicine and was responsible for the health of the people in Mo's house.

Lang Zhong first took a pulse through the gauze, and then his brows stretched and wrinkled.

Seeing that Mo Yu was anxious.

"How's it going?" As soon as Lang Zhong put down his hands, Mo Yu asked impatiently.

"Master, don't worry, don't worry. The old man wants to congratulate the uncle, the madam is happy!" Lang Zhong stroked his goatee amusingly. The uncle's heart for his wife is getting heavier and heavier.

"..." Mo Yu was stunned by the news, her phoenix eyes were stunned for a while, and then she reacted, and her whole body trembled with joy.

Qingqing has his first child! It is his and Qingqing's child, this child will have his and Qingqing's bones and blood.

"Is there something wrong?" He didn't forget the frown that this man had just frowned. If this child is not good for Qingqing, then he will still be destroyed.

"This... Uncle took a step to speak." Lang Zhong's face was a little tangled.

"Qingqing, go out for your husband." He kissed Lin Qing, who was stunned, and Mo Yu suppressed the pain in his eyes. Only Qingqing is the most important thing. If the child is not good, then there is no existence. necessary.

Worrying about Lin Qing, Mo Yu and Lang Zhong walked not far, and they were in the study in the inner courtyard.

"Let's talk." There was an icy chill all over his body, Mo Yu stared at the main room, leaving only a little out of the corner of his eyes to pay attention to Lang Zhong.

"Master, Madam is one month pregnant, so she can't have sexual intercourse in the first three months. After this, Master, do you want to..." Mo Yu understood the half of what Lang Zhong said.

It's just, it's clear, but he also has a headache. He hasn't indulged much recently. He just released himself completely in the few days when Qingqing was sixteen years old. He has been suppressing the rest. Yes. He also felt that he had done less!

"Cough...that's all?" Mo Yu's face was slightly sullen, and the air-conditioning around her body dropped a lot.

"As long as you don't have sex in the past three months, Mrs.'s body will be fine." Lang Zhong nodded, and after taking so many pulses, Mrs.'s body is definitely the best he has ever seen. As long as you take good care of it, you should be fine.

Chapter 73 The Mood of Pregnant Women

 After Mo Yu repeatedly asked Lang Zhong's child whether it would affect the mother's body, she finally let go of her heart.

After the worries in his heart were resolved, the excitement of becoming a father came like him, and he called Xiao Si, made a long list, and instructed the people below to get it as soon as possible before returning to the house in a hurry. .

At this time, Lin Qing was still in a state of insanity...

In modern times, Lin Qing likes soft and waxy children very much. She even thought about adopting a child before the age of 30, but unfortunately, her wish has not been fulfilled. crossed here.

However, now Lin Qing can no longer complain about that thunder, and he has to be grateful for that thunder!

Stupidly stroking her flat stomach, there is actually a baby here, her baby. So amazing, so incredible.

When Mo Yu entered the room, she saw Lin Qing lying on the bed, with a smirk on Lin Qing's face.

He attached Lin Qing's hand, and wrapped his big hand around his small hand and caressed Lin Qing's small belly together.

Mo Yu's eyes were slightly sour. After a while, he, Qingqing, and their children together, their family was complete.

He hugged Lin Qing and happily enjoyed the warm moments of the family.

"Ayu, do I really have a baby?" Lin Qing looked up at Mo Yu, she was still a little confused now.

"Well, it's true, it's been a month." Rubbing Lin Qing's belly, Mo Yu kissed Lin Qing's forehead. The thought of wanting him and Lin Qing's children made Mo Yu unable to restrain himself from being excited.

"Ayu, it's great, I'm going to have a baby..." The mood of the pregnant woman fluctuated greatly, Lin Qing was still smiling just now, and the next moment Bilibili shed tears.

"Qing'er? Why are you crying? Are you uncomfortable?! Lang Zhong..." Mo Yu was frightened and at a loss when she saw Lin Qing crying. Fearing that it was because of physical problems, he panicked and wanted to call Langzhong back.

"Don't call Lang Zhong, it's not a physical problem... I don't know why, I just want to cry..." Lin Qing hiccupped, her tears were not under her control at all, she was happy, but complicated thoughts Cry to vent.

His own body knew that Lin Qing didn't feel uncomfortable at all. If it wasn't for the first time that Lin Qing slept while eating, Mo Yu was frightened. This made Lang Zhong recruit a pulse.

"It's fine if you're not uncomfortable. Qingqing, if you feel uncomfortable, tell your husband, dear. Don't cry, let's think about what to eat at night? Is it sweet and sour carp, honey-roasted chicken, or eggplant turtle?" heard. Mo Yu breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he wasn't feeling unwell. Mo Yu was unhappy and mentioned Lin Qing's favorite food in an attempt to make his daughter-in-law feel better.

Mo Yu didn't say it was okay. After saying this, Lin Qing felt that her stomach seemed to be hungry again. She fell asleep before she had finished eating, and she didn't even finish her lunch.

"Ayu, I'm hungry. I want to eat braised beef noodles..." Lin Qing pursed his lips, and there was a crystal teardrop hanging from the corner of his eyes. Mo Yu, who was so stingy, almost couldn't help but want to incarnate. Throwing people directly on the bed for the wolf.

no. Lang Zhong's words were still in his ears, even if he wanted to, he couldn't ignore Lin Qing's body. Not even the slightest damage.

"Okay, let me prepare for my husband right away." Mo Yu, who took a few deep breaths to suppress the urge, quickly ordered someone to prepare braised beef noodles. During this period, Mo Yu was worried that her daughter-in-law would starve and stuffed Lin Qing with a box. flower cake.

Lin Qing, who had just been promoted to a child's mother, was happily tasting the delicious braised beef noodles. Mo Yu, who had also become a father-to-be, no longer had the usual calm and crazy plans to prepare various baby products.

It was just that at night, Mo Yu's heart that had been excited all day suddenly felt resentful. Mo Yu, who was lying on the step-by-step bed, looked at Lin Qing, who was sleeping deeply beside him, with nostalgia. The feeling of being able to watch and not eating was really a man's torment.

It was only a month after he started eating meat, and he was about to resume his previous vegetarian status. Mo Yu began to feel that this child came at such an inopportune time.

In the imperial palace of King Qing, in the inner study of Taosha Courtyard, Qing Zhiye, the prince of Qing in light white clothes, was having a good time with Sheng Qianlin, the prince of Sheng, who was dressed in sapphire blue and long-sleeved.

The two princes were well-known friends in the emperor, and they knew that Qing Zhiye, the prince of Qing, was ambushed in the Cencheng area and almost lost his life.

Sheng Qianlin, the heir of Prince Sheng, rushed to Prince Qing's Mansion after taking care of things from Tongcheng and had a rest to visit his good friend who had recovered from the injury.

"Zhiye, it looks like you are recovering very well now!" Sheng Qianlin patted Qing Zhiye's shoulder with a smile.

"It's alright." Qing Zhiye smiled lightly. They were all martial arts practitioners and had suffered countless injuries. Naturally, their bodies could recover much faster than ordinary people. However, this time it was really dangerous, and he almost lost his life.

"I finally came this time, how can you be so indifferent? Tell me what happened this way?" Sheng Qianlin rolled his eyes, friends for so many years still can't change the coldness of being taciturn. However, he has not forgotten the purpose of today.

"Didn't we wonder if the war pacification money was distributed? In Qincheng, I found something wrong when I used my position to investigate. Originally, I found some things and got the evidence, but unfortunately I was still arrested. People found that they were trapped. The evidence was snatched away, and I was hunted down." When I thought that he was hunted down to Cencheng, he didn't escape until he escaped to Shenhui Mountain.

Seven years ago, King Xiang in the south suddenly rebelled, causing the southern part of the great dynasty to be in a raging war. The assassins in the west also joined in the fun and attacked, causing them a lot of headaches.

The war was finally pacified, but it also caused many people in the country to complain. In order to appease the people, Emperor Xuan Ting raised most of the money from the Xiangwang Mansion and distributed it to the people in the southern region who were affected by the war.

The person in charge of confiscating the house and distributing the consolation gold for the war was originally determined to press the rebels of King Xiang and capture King Xiang's ninth prince alive, but when the ninth prince set off, he was killed by King Xiang's remnants. After that, the errand will be the sole responsibility of the First Prince.

A while ago, Qing Zhiye, the prince of Qing Dynasty, made an unannounced visit in Qincheng, and it took most of his manpower to reach a side. They were discovered when they tried to go deeper.

"What did you find?" Sheng Qianlin didn't dare to be sloppy in the face of official business, and put away his laughter and became serious.

"Only one point has been found. The amount of the consolation fund for the war is very small. In general, it should be less than one million taels."

King Xiang's family was very large. Think about it, if King Xian dared to raise an army to rebel, he must have a lot of money, otherwise he would not have so many men and horses for him to send, and King Xian was very cautious, and he would always keep one hand. Just imagine, It is impossible for such a person's family to be hollowed out easily.

"I found several of King Xiang's escaped stewards, and I also secretly found that King Xiang's property will not only be so small, at least use this amount." Qing Zhiye stretched out his hand and counted seven.

"Seventy million taels?" Sheng Qianlin suffocated, no one thought of how thick King Xiang's family was. Did they think it was too naive?

"70,000,000 taels, plus gold." Qing Zhiye was also shocked when he first learned about it, but it was only after he checked it repeatedly that he was sure it was true.

"Hey—is that so much?!" Sheng Qianlin sucked in a breath of cold air. How much money can King Xiang have after the battle? It can be seen that there is a lot of oil and water in this inlaid city.

"It's true, I checked it several times. This is part of my investigation. The rest is said to have a golden mountain in King Xiang, which was discovered in recent years. King Xiang secretly mined it himself and did not report it to the court. All the treasures that are worth thousands of gold have not been counted." Qing Zhiye took a sip of wine, to be honest, he didn't expect so many.

"This is only a part?! You mean there may be more?!" Sheng Qianlin lost his expression completely.

"Then how do you say, that one really secretly hid King Xiang's money?" Darling! There are so many things behind this, no wonder the eldest prince tried his best to take on this errand.

All of them know that it is a good job to raid a house. If you don't work hard, you can still make money. The first prince is the son of the emperor. When he came out, the emperor would turn a blind eye and pretend that nothing existed, so why not give it to his son Huahua for dozens of taels of silver?

However, this has to be built on the premise that there are dozens of taels! If the emperor were to know that the number was not just a few dozen taels, but tens of thousands of gold taels, plus a gold mountain, parents who were hurting their children would be mad!

This amount is equivalent to more than half of the output of the last dynasty in a year.

How much money the eldest prince has hidden, the emperor will definitely be disappointed with the eldest prince and others once it is revealed, this is a great benefit to them!

"There's no more evidence, otherwise we can get their hands on them." Qing Zhiye sighed.

"It's fine, it's good that you can come back alive, we still have a chance!" Sheng Qianlin was also a pity, but to him his brothers were the most important. Everything else is secondary.

After Qingzhiye talked for a while, the bell on the study door rang, and it was Qingzhiye's personal little Si who reported something.

Qing Zhiye pushed open the door with a displeased expression. "What's the matter?"

"Uncle, Qin Yiniang brought some snacks she made and asked Uncle to taste it." Qingyu made a series and reported it truthfully.

Qin Yiniang was the one who rescued Qing Zhiye in Xinye Village, and her name was Qin Yuzhen.

Since entering the mansion, Qing Zhiye has been very fond of her, and even the princess is very fond of her for saving her precious son's life. Therefore, Qin Yiniang was in the limelight in the palace, and often made some cakes for Qing Zhiye herself.

Chapter 74 Pastry

 "What kind of cake do you want to make yourself? It's better than the one made by the cook in the Qing palace?" When it comes to eating Sheng Qianlin, he is interested. If he has no other hobbies, he likes this food! Hearing that the Jade Food Restaurant in the Imperial Capital is about to open, he has been looking forward to it for a long time.

"Go to the pavilion." With Yu Sheng Qianlin for so long, Qing Zhiye didn't know what was going on in Sheng Qianlin's heart, so he ordered Aunt Qin to go to the pavilion in the sand cleaning courtyard.

In the pavilion, Qin Yuzhen hurriedly asked her servants to set out pastries and fruits, and put the ones she made in the middle.

On the small table in the pavilion, Qin Yuzhen hurriedly asked people to put pastries and fruits, and put the desserts she made specially in the center and the most conspicuous place.

Qing Zhiye and Sheng Qianlin came to the pavilion chatting and laughing together.

When everyone saw Qing Shizi and Sheng Shizi, they all saluted. Qin Yiniang saw Qing Zhiye's face blushing quickly, and her moist eyes looked at Qing Wang Shizi with affection.

"Master Shizi, my concubine made some snacks from my hometown, and I invite the uncle to taste it." Qin Yuzhen shyly stroked her loose hair, and she wore a green tube top embroidered peony dress that showed her elegance and freshness. .

"Yeah." Qing Zhiye's face softened a little, and his eyes softened a little. Seeing Sheng Qianlin's surprise, everyone who knows Qing Zhiye knows that Qing Zhiye treats others with a paralyzed face except for his close relatives and friends, and even the two concubines in his inner courtyard are the same!

After sitting down, Qing Zhiye was stunned for a moment. The colorful and delicate cakes on the marble table of the pavilion didn't have what he wanted, and he was slightly disappointed. "So no small steamed buns?"

Qin Yuzhen's expression suddenly turned hideous, and returned to normal in an instant. SHe twitched the corners of her mouth stiffly to explain. But he didn't want to be robbed by Sheng Qianlin.

"Little steamed bread? Isn't it steamed bread? Are you so obsessed with these ordinary things?" Sheng Qianlin was not only surprised, but also frightened! When did his good brother become so obsessed with appetite? ! And it's a bland little bun.

"You don't understand." He still remembered that when he woke up, he saw the neat white and tender steamed buns around him. Hungry, he picked it up and took a bite without hesitation. This bite alone was better than all the dim sum he had ever eaten. Soft and sweet, very delicious.

"Master Shizi, other desserts are also very delicious, Master Shizi can try it." Qin Yuzhen held the silk handkerchief in her hand tightly, suppressing her unwillingness, and eagerly took a piece of mung bean cake for Qing Zhiye.

It's not that she never made small steamed buns and sent them to Qing Zhiye before. It's just that Qing Zhiye only took one bite and said it wasn't the original taste.

With that one sentence, she understood everything. When she met him at first, he was in a mess, holding a small white and tender steamed bun and eating it calmly and gracefully. That attitude was obviously different from that of the country people, and it was much more elegant and noble than the talents her second brother had made friends with. It was obvious that her identity was obviously extraordinary.

When she came out, he naturally asked her if she saved him. She surreptitiously answered yes.

She took him home and told her father. Her guess made her father keep him.

Afterwards, it was proved that her guess was correct. The identity of that person was really extraordinary, the prince of the imperial palace of Qing Dynasty. It was someone she had never dared to imagine. So close to her now.

Qing Zhiye looks very good, and after washing the dirt off his body, his elegance is revealed. Tall and mighty. The appearance is handsome and without waves, and the eyebrows fly into the temples. High nose and thin lips, strong temperament. Absolutely the ideal husband that all women dream of, and she is no exception.

So she can't tell him that those steamed buns were not sent by her, let alone that he was not saved by her either!

If she said it, everything she had now would be nothing! Her father, mother, and brothers were also taken away from their wealth in Cencheng.

If Prince Qing's favor to her was all because she saved him, then it was not her who was found to have saved Prince Qing, so is his favor for her still there? She didn't dare to gamble, and she was even more afraid that she would lose one day.

She can't imagine how she will live without all this, so this secret must not be known to anyone!

As for the person who really saved Prince Qing's son, her father and brothers would keep an eye on Xinye Village, and they would notify her if they found anything.

"Let's put it down." It wasn't the dessert that he liked, so Qing Zhiye lost interest.

"...Okay." Qin Yuzhen's eyes darkened, she put down the cake obediently, stood silently aside, and occasionally brought tea to Qing Zhiye.

"Master!" Not far from the pavilion, Qing Zhiye's other two concubines, Concubine Qu and Concubine Lan, accompanied his biological mother, Princess Qing, and Pingping came over gracefully.

"The concubine heard that the uncle was in the pavilion. She was worried that the uncle's body just recovered and couldn't bear it, so she dragged her sister here, disturbing the uncle and asking the uncle's forgiveness." Concubine Qu first stepped forward to salute, the pink gauze skirt outlined the bumps With a slender figure and a beautiful flowery face, Yang Qi smiled brightly, which was even more beautiful than everyone present.

Compared with Aunt Qu's publicity, Aunt Lan is much more disciplined, gentle and virtuous and graceful, and she is more dignified and dignified with a smile.

"It's okay, it's been raised for so many days, and the big injury should be healed. I shouldn't have to trouble the mother and concubine." Qing Zhiye frowned slightly, and said to Concubine Qu. It's very annoying to come here with a lot of fanfare.

"My nephew sees Princess Qing." Sheng Qianlin's Princess Niangsheng and Princess Qing were close friends, so he was very familiar with Princess Qing.

"Mother concubine." Qing Zhiye got up and helped Princess Qing and let her sit on the seat.

"It was Qianlin who came here, you came back from Tongcheng? When you were away, your mother-in-law was always talking about you in my ear." Princess Qing smiled and nodded to Sheng Qianlin.

"Ye'er, it's windy here, why don't you hang up the curtains? You've just recuperated, so don't let the evil wind enter your body." Princess Qing was very dissatisfied with the bare pavilion. Her son had just recovered from his weak body. It is also good to hang a curtain to avoid the wind.

"It's the concubine's fault, it's all because of the concubine's lack of thoughtful consideration." Qin Yuzhen was very annoyed at her carelessness.

"Why is my sister so careless? You don't care so much about the work of serving people. Do you want my sister to send a nanny to teach you?" Concubine Qu said on the surface that she was kind and understanding, but what's with the high-mindedness in her tone? Listening to what I thought, it was sarcasm that Qin Yiniang was from a bad background and would not serve others.

"Enough! I haven't reached the point where I can't help the wind!" With a 'smack' sound, the prince of Qing threw the teacup in his hand angrily.

Concubine Qu was frightened and froze, dumbfounded. After reacting, he started to cry.

"Mother, why don't you just go back to Mo Yu? Qian Lin and I are still very good here." Aunt Qu's cry made him irritable.

Princess Qing was displeased, but she couldn't care less about her own son's words. After saying something of concern, she took the maid, the maid, and the others away.

"Uncle, calm down, Sister Qu is also worried about your health, and was a little anxious for a while." Aunt Lan kindly poured a new cup of tea for Qing Zhiye.

"Okay, don't cry, just stay by the side." After drinking a sip of tea, I felt a little calmer.

Aunt Qu quickly stopped crying and stood obediently aside.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Zhi Ye, you don't know how to pity Xiangxiyu at all." Sheng Qianlin, who had watched a farce, lost his rules without the presence of his elders.

"I don't know how to pity Xiangxiyu, do you?" Qing Zhiye knew Sheng Qianlin very well.

"Forget it, I don't care if there are any. I haven't eaten these pastries yet, I'll try them today." The world is the biggest eater, and Sheng Qianlin took a piece without saying a word. Can't wait to eat the fresh pastries.

"Yes, yes, this pastry looks unique, but the taste is very novel. It's just far worse than the pastry in Yushizhai. By the way, what's the name of this pastry?" Sheng Qianlin sandwiched one made by Qin Yuzhen The pastries I learned in Xinye Village were eaten once at the Wenju Banquet in Mo's House. I thought they were delicious and asked how to make them.

Fortunately, it is not complicated, as long as people who know how to cook can do it by following the steps.

"Master Sheng Shi, this cake is called jujube mud yam cake. It is a cake in my hometown." Qin Yuzhen said smiling and stepped forward to solve Sheng Qianlin's confusion. He could get the attention of the princess and he was also a prince in this palace. She had the weakest foundation and no support from her parents, so she had to borrow external force. Sheng Qianlin is definitely a good choice.

"Yam cake with jujube mud? Well, the name is suitable, is there anything else delicious?" Sheng Qianlin got tired of eating a few mouthfuls of yam cake with jujube mud.

"Well...it's just this cake." Qin Yuzhen now regrets not having a good relationship with Mrs. Mo when she was in Xinye Village. When she ate so many delicacies at Wen Juyan, why didn't she learn more Woolen cloth? !

"That's a pity." Sheng Qianlin was slightly disappointed for a while.

"If you really want to taste something different, Master Sheng Shi can do it, but there is a Mo's house in the concubine's old home, where Mrs. Mo cooks first-hand good dishes, and the concubine has eaten it for a while. It's still memorable." Qin Yuzhen saw Sheng Qianlin's disappointment and blurted out anxiously.

"Your hometown?" Sheng Qianlin went to many places to eat. I just don't know where Qin Yuzhen's hometown is.

"Is it said that my sister's hometown is in a rural area called Xinye Village in Cencheng?" Aunt Lan accidentally stabbed Aunt Qin again.

Cahpter 75 

   "Sister!" Auntie Lan warned Auntie Qu reproachfully.

Qin Yiniang's eyes were full of tears, her heart was full of hatred, and the nails clenched in her left hand were caught in the palm of her hand. Being poor is what she hates the most!

In Prince Qing's mansion, Aunt Qu and Concubine Lan were both concubines of officials in the imperial capital. She was the only one who came from the countryside, and her status was not comparable to that of the eldest son in the Prince's Mansion!

I still remember that when she first entered the Qing Palace, she made a lot of jokes. If it wasn't for Qing Zhiye's maintenance, she would not have survived to this day.

Sheng Qianlin noticed these aunts surging with each other, but he didn't have the heart to care about them. What he paid attention to was what Qin Yiniang had just said. "You just said who cooks delicious food?"

Qin Yiniang was silent for a while before she said boldly, "In Xinye Village in Cencheng, there is a family named Mo. The lady's cooking is very delicious. Especially the steamed fish, it's even better than the one in Yushizhai."

Yushizhai was the one that Qing Zhiye invited their family to eat for a while when they were in Cencheng, and the taste was very good, but the steamed fish It's really not as delicious as what the Mo family's wife made.

"Really? Better than Yushizhai's? Don't lie to this prince!" Sheng Qianlin couldn't believe that someone else's food was even better than Yushizhai's.

"My concubine never dared to lie to Master Shengshi, and what my concubine said was the truth." Qin Yiniang waved her hands quickly, her forehead sweating in panic. It's too late for her to win over and please, how could she lie to Master Sheng Shi!

"Sister, it's not long since you came to the palace, and you haven't eaten anything delicious. My sister is really distressed when she sees it. Xinghui, I will tell the cook to make more delicious food for Qin Yiniang's yard, don't choose the best one. Yes. But I want you to like and satisfy my sister." Aunt Lan's light-hearted words made Aunt Qin's face as white as a piece of paper.

This is to stab her to the stage. Can't forget the steamed fish in the countryside even in the Jinyi Yushi in Qingwang's mansion? !

However, those soft and weak words carried a tone of concern and distress, so that others could not hear anything wrong.

Qin Yiniang bit her lip, really embarrassed to go on.

"Cencheng? Xinye Village? Mo Mansion?" Sheng Qianlin murmured, thinking about whether to find some time to visit.

"Okay, Qianlin. You should also restrain your appetite." Qing Zhiye couldn't understand Sheng Qianlin's love for the things he entered.

"Zhi Ye, don't talk about it. Some people like books, some people like beauty. Some people like flowers. I feel that eating is my favorite thing in life!" He just likes eating, so what can he do. Well, the taste of this pastry is also good, Sheng Qianlin ate the whole plate of pastries inadvertently.

"......"never mind. Better than those who love beauty. I ordered someone to bring a few trays of cakes, and let him eat as much as he likes.

In Mo's house in Xinye Village, Lin Qing, who hadn't slept so soundly at night for a long time, slept until he woke up naturally. He got up refreshed, ignoring Mo Yu, who was dissatisfied with his desires. After Lin Qing woke up, he went to the bathroom and closed the door to enter the space.

"Xixi! Xixi! Hurry up and check my body!" Lin Qing called out to Xixi as soon as he entered the space. Yesterday, she was so excited that she almost ignored Lang Zhong's hesitant words after taking the pulse. . Lin Qing felt that he still had to check Xixi carefully before he could feel at ease.

"Yes. Master." In less than a second, Xixi appeared in front of Lin Qing, and activated her own medical examination system to conduct an all-round physical examination for Lin Qing without dead ends.

"Di! Di! New lifeform detected. The life cycle is one month, five days, twenty-three hours!" Xixi's machine-like voice became strangely excited. "Master, you have an heir!"

"Xixi. Help me to see if there is any problem with the child?" With Xixi's confirmation, Lin Qing's authenticity about the child became clear. Everything yesterday was just like a dream and unreal.

"Master, the child is fine. It's healthy. It's just that your body was overworked some time ago, and you need a good rest in the near future." Xixi opened the inspection report data panel in the master's body. Describe it to the owner in concise and easy-to-understand sentences.

Lin Qing was relieved, and he silently made a note in his heart about his overwork in Xixi Dialect some time ago. Make up your mind, Mo Yu must not touch her during this pregnancy!

In the space, Xixi specially formulated a plan for the master's early nursing care for pregnant women, and Lin Qing strictly implemented it.

Xixi's plan is very detailed, down to how many elements to take in each day, to supplement those nutrients at each stage, and a series of arrangements.

Since Dao became pregnant, Lin Qing's appetite has increased a lot, but he eats the same amount as usual when eating with Mo Yu, and then secretly enters the space to secretly add nutritious meals to himself. There is no way, who is the space? The food in it is full of spiritual energy, which is good for babies. For the sake of the child, Lin Qing had nothing to give up.

"Ayu, I can't eat any more." For dinner, Lin Qing only ate a bowl of small rice and was full, and put down the small bowl despite Mo Yu's disapproval.

Mo Yu stared at the little half of the food left in the small bowl, frowning tightly. "Qingqing, do you want to eat more?" After all, when you are pregnant, there are only two people in your stomach. Wouldn't it be bad to eat so little?

"No, no. I really can't eat it." Just kidding, she still has to keep her stomach to eat the blue spirit fruit in the space. According to Xixi's arrangement, she can eat the blue spirit fruit in two months of pregnancy. The blue spirit fruit is right. Both the pregnant woman and the baby are good. I didn't see that she had no symptoms of harmful joy in two months of pregnancy, and she looked refreshed and full of energy, which could show that Xixi was well nursed.

"...Qingqing, it's better for you to be fat, eat more." Mo Yu picked up a shrimp, and her big hands with clear joints moved gracefully and beautifully to peel a whole shrimp, and handed it to Lin Qing in person. mouth.

"Just this one shrimp. I can't eat the rest." Lin Qing was worried for a while, but in the end, she couldn't resist the tender and delicious big shrimp, she just ate such a small shrimp, just one...

"Ayu, I can't eat too much. If I eat too much, the child will become fat, and it will be difficult to give birth during labor. So you have to restrain my eating, and you can't force me to eat too much." After eating a whole shrimp with relish Lin Qing was satisfied, but he still had to say what he had to say.

Of course Mo Yu knew this, but he didn't know that Lin Qing would open a small stove in the space. This three-meal meal is a little less than the previous one. What he was really worried about was that Lin Qing would not dare to eat in order to maintain his figure. After all, he had seen this kind of thing often. So every time he changed his method, he could eat more food for Lin Qing.

"..." Only after eating all the shrimp? But Mo Yu was happy that Lin Qing ate a few more bites.

Of course Mo Yu knew that it was not good for pregnant women to eat too much, but Lin Qing didn't eat much recently.

In these days, Lin Qing only grew a circle around his waist, and the rest did not grow at all. On the contrary, his arms, which were originally not much flesh, became thinner. At this point, Mo Yu couldn't help worrying about Lin Qing's physical condition, so he was relieved to have to come over to see Lang Zhong three times a day.

While paying attention to Lin Qing's physical condition, Mo Yu secretly shed tears for her little brother. There are still eight months left, and the endurance that she is proud of seems to be about to collapse.

At night, Mo Yu turned on the lights in the room to work, and Lin Qing slept earlier than before. As long as he turned his head to one side, he could see a small figure sleeping under the shadowy gauze curtain in the bed. With just one glance, there is an indescribable satisfaction and warmth in my heart.

The flowers bloom and fall, and the clouds roll in the clouds. I just want to be with you in this life.

In the piercing night wind in November, a group of people roared from outside Cen City. The arrival was dignified, with strong horses and strong men. There were more than a dozen people. The people who rode on the first place were dressed in extraordinary clothes, covered with a mink fur cloak and covered with wind and frost.

"Master, it's too late, the city gate is already closed." The subordinate looked at it from a distance, and the city gate seemed to be tightly closed. What their group did was not suitable for ordering the city gate guards to open the city gate in a high-profile manner.

Sheng Qianlin also thought of this. "Where is the nearest village from here?"

"Master, the nearest village to here is Chenjia Village, which can be reached in less than half an hour."

"...What about Xinye Village?" The inexplicable Sheng Qianlin thought of what kind of village.

"It will take more than half an hour to arrive at Xinye Village." I don't understand why the master is far away, but his subordinates still answered responsibly.

"..." Sheng Qianlin looked up at the star-filled sky. After an hour, they would normally eat dinner, so he happily raised his whip and shouted at the crowd, "Follow you to Xinye Village! Go eat something delicious!"

"..." The subordinates faced each other and were silent for a second. I really don't have the guts to tell the Lord that they just need to eat whatever they want, and they don't need to go to other existences! ! !

However, they just murmured silently in their hearts, and then they raised their whips to chase the master who was out of tune when they encountered the food.

It took a small group of generals half an hour to arrive at Xinye Village. Xinye Village was not big. Sheng Qianlin turned around and saw the exquisite door of the Mo family's mansion.

He didn't expect that the Mo family's mansion was much richer than he imagined. He originally thought it was just a small farmer's family, but now it seems that it looks much better than those big country houses.

"Master, I didn't expect that there is such a good courtyard in this country family." The subordinates were also shocked, wondering if the uncle knew that there was such a small courtyard and didn't want to live in the farmhouse in Chenjia Village?

No wonder, the uncle would be far away, if he would rather rush on the road for a while, he would also live in a better house.

"Go knock on the door." This is a good family in Xinye Village. The most important thing for his uncle is silver, so he naturally has to choose the best one. Make up his mind, he will give the owner of the small courtyard a good amount of money later.

Chapter 76 Whispering

   The subordinate obeyed the order and went to knock on the door.

The door was knocked three times, the door opened a small crack, and a neat little servant came out.

"Masters, what's the matter?" He looked at the group of people in black clothes and black pants with a look of alertness.

"We're here at night, and the city gate is closed. Would it be convenient if we want to stay here for one night? Of course, we will also give the host some money, which is considered as money for accommodation and meals." Come, sometimes the city gates are closed, and they all stay in the farmhouse like this. Anyway, what they are doing is not a big deal, just running errands, and the safety issue is naturally much better.

"Master wait a moment, wait for the little one to ask my master first." The little servant said politely.

"Then I'll trouble you little brother." The subordinate stepped forward and handed a small silver horn to Xiao Si.

Xiao Si's face darkened for a second. The servants who have been working in Mo's house until now are all carefully selected by Mo Yu, who can withstand huge temptations and tests.

He closed the door with a "slap", and did not dare to neglect to find Butler Song.

The subordinate stood outside the door with a look of astonishment. How could he not understand that there is such a door outside the countryside that does not accept bribes?

Sheng Qianlin saw this scene clearly, a dim light flashed in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth looked at the delicate door with a smile, full of interest.

"Master, a group of people came from outside the door and said they were going to live together. It's outside the door at this time." Butler Song entered the inner courtyard and informed Mo Yu.

"Invite them to come in and arrange them in the Yuanyue Courtyard in the outer courtyard. Treat them as guests." Mo Yu paused while reading, and then said casually.

"Yes." Butler Song didn't ask why, and went down to make arrangements very obediently.

Mo Yu looked at the stars in the sky, and there was an inexplicable smile on the corner of her mouth.

It still came.

Sheng Qianlin, you are still as greedy as before.

and good books. Mo Yu looked at the time, then left the study and walked into the main room in the inner courtyard. Lin Qingzheng was stroking his bulging belly in front of the fireplace in the living room while reading a book while humming a little song.

"Qingqing, is the baby well-behaved today?" Mo Yu's big hand wrapped Lin Qing's small hand, and her tone was as warm as water. The hot big hands are as warm as Mrs. Tang, and it is very comfortable to stick to the stomach.

"He... It's only been over three months, and he still can't move. Of course he's good." Lin Qing snorted comfortably. Remove those words. She was still debating whether to tell Mo Yu that she was pregnant with quadruplets.

As early as a few days ago, Xixi found out that there were four children. Yes, that's right. It's quadruplets!

When he first heard the news, Lin Qing was so excited that he couldn't sleep for several days. Can you not be excited to have four children of your own?

She thought about it, the best of these four children are two boys and two girls. In this way, brothers, sisters, brothers and sisters are all complete! It can be imagined that they will be full of family in the future, and it must be very lively.

"Qingqing. Are you hiding something from your husband?" The shrewd Mo Yu quickly heard the difference in Lin Qing's words, and raised his brows. He saw through the strangeness of his daughter-in-law at a glance.

"...Ayu, what would happen to you if I really hid it from you?" Lin Qingqiao smiled sweetly and lifted Mo Yu's handsome chin with an evil look on her face.

The squeamish voice is matched with the round, bulging, especially childish little face. Mo Yu's breathing tightened, and he kissed Lin Qing with a half-sound, his domineering tongue gently wrapped around the lilac little tongue that made him yearn. People who haven't eaten meat for more than two months can't stand any provocation.

Although Lin Qing's actions now are a little more playful. But Mo Yu already took this as an invitation.

"Qingqing? After so many times, why still can't breathe?" Lin Qing, who was about to suffocate, said Mo Yu, who hated that iron was not steel.

Lin Qing slowed down. The civet cat glared at Mo Yu, "Who is as skilled as you! Say. How many women have you kissed!?"

"..." Mo Yu was stunned for a second with the style of painting ranging from evil charm to hot little girl.

"You're the only one" Mo Yu swore pointing to the sky. Never dare to deceive your precious daughter-in-law.

"Humph? Really?" Lin Qing clearly didn't believe it, with his hands on his hips, a savage look like asking for guilt.

"Of course it's true, why did my husband ever lie to you?" How can I see the pride of my daughter-in-law? Mo Yu found that her body became hotter.

"Why?" Lin Qing was surprised, it didn't make sense? Mo Yu's business is obviously very skilled.

"Because their mouths are very dirty." Mo Yu had some people who didn't want to talk about spoiling her mood, so her pretty brows were light. He was not a person with heavy desires, he used to solve physical needs. He never regretted it, but now he regrets what happened before.

"Qingqing, don't you believe in being a husband?" Mo Yu lowered her head, the front half of her face was not in the shadows, she was indescribably silent and decadent.

"No! No! I'm not!" Lin Qing guessed that her pregnancy syndrome had started to attack again, and after realizing this, Mama apologized to Mo Yu.

Mo Yu loves her, Lin Qing knows, but she can't waste Mo Yu's love recklessly because of this. It was a kind of hurt to Mo Yu. She liked Mo Yu and couldn't bear to watch Mo Yu feel wronged because of her. Besides, she is not the kind of person who can spend other people's love unscrupulously because others love her.

What she wants is a love that lasts for a long time. Love that is like fire is not suitable for her. Mo Yu's relationship with her is just right. The husband and wife are justified. mutual understanding and mutual trust. Don't be loud, be big.

Therefore, Lin Qing's apology was easy to say, and there was no embarrassment at all.

"Qingqing, if you apologized because you didn't trust your husband at first, then your husband is very happy." Mo Yu raised his head and smiled lightly. He felt that it was right for his wife to care about his previous life, and he didn't feel wronged at all. And Lin Qing's distrust of him at the beginning was also based on pregnancy, which was not Lin Qing's original intention.

Thinking of what Lang Zhong said about pregnant women's mood swings, sometimes irritable, sometimes sad, sometimes melancholy, and sometimes paranoid, it's normal. At first, Mo Yu was worried. For some time now, he was ready to be beaten and scolded, so Mo Yu didn't care about it now.

"Ayu, will you feel uncomfortable? Will I hurt you?" Mo Yu's complacency (actually pretended) Lin Qing now feels that he has become sad.

"..." Mo Yu was silent for a while, and finally stepped forward and bit Lin Qing's ear and whispered, "Qingqing, can you..."

"..." The following words are too big It's big, making Lin Qing's face flush.

"Ayu, it's time for you to go out to work!" Lin Qing, who really had no choice, adopted the procrastination decision. Usually, Mo Yu went out to work for an hour and came back to accompany her for half an hour. If it wasn't for the fear of arguing against Lin Qing, Mo Yu would have handled business affairs in the room.

Despite this, Mo Yu couldn't help but take a moment to look at Lin Qing during an hour of work.

This time Mo Yu had been there for almost half an hour, so Lin Qing naturally had reason to urge Mo Yu. 

Chapter 77 

 Mo Yu squeezed Lin Qing's cheeks in a funny way, his hands were soft and smooth, and he couldn't put it down.

Lin Qing glanced at Mo Yu angrily, and patted his big hand mercilessly. "Go to work."

I wonder if the flesh on her face is tender and tender. It hurts a little when you pinch it, so every time Mo Yu pinches it, she will have a look of disgust on her face.

Mo Yu didn't dare to disobey his daughter-in-law's words, and quickly stole an incense and walked out of the room while her daughter-in-law was still stunned.

It took Lin Qing a long time to react with a red face.

Mo Yu walked out of the inner courtyard comfortably.

Children are the fusion agent of parents' feelings, which Mo Yu deeply agrees with.

Since having this child, in Lin Qing's mind, Mo Yu's status has steadily risen, and they have become inseparable.

Lin Qing didn't notice all this, but Mo Yu had already discovered it.

After getting along during this period of time, Mo Yu found that now he can no longer just be satisfied with the original status quo.

If I only hoped that Lin Qing could always be by his side and grow old with him. But later, he hoped that Lin Qing could have him in his heart, even a little liking was enough for him to be satisfied and excited.

However, now he wants more and more, he wants to be her only one. Want him to be the most important existence in her life, just like him.

However, it seems that Lin Qing's view of the baby in his womb is very important in the near future. Even he is blessed with the child, and his status is higher.

Just thinking about it, Mo Yu decided. When the child is born, he or she is handed over to the wet nurse and nanny. Absolutely let your daughter-in-law focus on yourself!

After making this decision, Mo Yu added a few more to the list of wet nurses and nurturers that he had prepared for the children, from five to ten, which was bound to give the bear children all-round and careful care. In this way, the child will not cry and cry for a mother!

Mo Yu was thinking about a happy life in the two-person world in the future, but she didn't know that the future would give him a shock that he didn't even think about.

Sheng Qianlin and others walked into Mo's house. The small house was full of exquisite luxury. Rows of lanterns hung all over the corridor, illuminating the corridor and the surroundings as bright as day.

The servants are very disciplined, bow their heads and do things without being humble or arrogant. It was comparable to the one in the Imperial Courtyard.

This is fun. With his status as a prosperous son. Naturally, it is not difficult to see the luxury of this Mo mansion.

Ask him to say that everything in this mansion can be compared with that of Prince Sheng's mansion because of the small area.

Various flowers still blooming in November. It was cold outside and warm as spring inside. The corridor is covered with precious handmade blankets from the Western Regions with patterns of red and hundreds of flowers. Layer upon layer of precious embroidered veil of butterflies and flowers, if he was not mistaken, the needle and thread on this embroidery looked like gold silk. Even the tassels on the lanterns are all pearls and jade.

This level of luxury is that he who came from the Shengwang Mansion couldn't help but be speechless.

A small Xinye Village actually hides such a rich man. What is even more terrifying is that the intelligence network they set up has no information about this family.

Sheng Qianlin's eyes narrowed dangerously. His eyes looked at the surroundings calmly, to see if he could find any clues that could represent the identity of the master. Second, it is because they do not know whether this family is an enemy or a friend, a friend or an irrelevant person.

"Guest, this is Yuanyue Courtyard. The hot water is ready in the guest room. Please use it slowly. The kitchen is preparing for dinner. After everyone washes up, you can serve the table." A small butler settled Sheng Qianlin and his party. I consciously backed off.

The few remaining Xiao Si poured out the tea and the cakes and then exited the small hall one after another.

Sheng Qianlin poured a cup of tea, took out a transparent fingernail-sized glass bead and placed it on the small table. After waiting for a long time, the transparent glass beads did not change at all. Only then did Sheng Qianlin safely pick up the tea and cakes on the small table and eat them with relish.

The transparent glass beads are the treasure of their Sheng family, and they are called poison avoidance beads. It can be argued that all the poisons in the world are within one square meter. If something within one square meter is contaminated with a poison that is harmful to the human body, it does not matter whether the two poisons are combined to cause toxicity, or it is a colorless and odorless poison. The poison-avoiding beads will respond immediately, distinguishing the strength of the toxicity from pink to black. The darker the color, the stronger the toxicity.

After confirming that it was non-toxic, Sheng Qianlin could finally pick up the cakes and eat them without any scruples.

I have to say that this pastry is really delicious, and Sheng Qianlin still feels a little unfulfilled after eating a whole plate of pastries.

Just looking at the taste of this cake, Sheng Qianlin was a little convinced by what his brother's aunt said.

I don't know if I can eat the legendary steamed fish that is even better than Yushizhai tonight. Sheng Qianlin waited silently in his heart.

Half of the people were left as guards, while the rest rested and washed. Will come back by turns.

After eating the cakes, Sheng Qianlin chose a room, and after taking a good bath, his body's tiredness subsided a lot.

As the little butler said, as soon as they took a bath, the little Sis secretly brought up the food.

Sheng Qianlin's group consisted of more than a dozen people, divided into two tables, and both tables were full.

Braised beef, roast suckling pig, crispy roast duck, steamed fish, saliva chicken, braised eggplant, cold fungus, stewed pig's trotters with lotus root, local three fresh and so on. Seeing a bunch of big men swallowing wildly, their eyes glowing green.

Relying on this prosperous son, he can really eat delicious food! It was worth the trip!

"Guests, please take your time, and if necessary, please instruct one or two." After the food was served, the servants exited the living room as usual, and quietly guarded the door, which not only allowed them to let go, but also obeyed at any time. the order of the guest.

Sheng Qianlin nodded with a smile, and said, "Excuse me, thank the host for me. These silver coins are the gift of thanks for our stay, and please give it to the host."

After speaking, Sheng Qianlin took out a heavy bag from his arms . purse.

"Yes." The little steward had already been instructed, so he naturally took Sheng Qianlin's purse and went back.

A bunch of exquisite and tempting meals are absolutely tempting to Sheng Qianlin and others who have been weathered along the way!

After confirming that the food was not poisonous, Sheng Qianlin took the chopsticks and ate it without any scruples!

It was as if they hadn't eaten bloody gobble for eight hundred years before everyone hummed contentedly with their round belly.

"Master, the land you're looking for is really good!" Sheng Qianlin's personal servant sincerely complimented him.

This sounds really good! Sheng Qianlin raised his eyebrows and nodded slightly proudly.

In fact, Sheng Qianlin did not expect the food here to be so delicious! What the aunt said is the truth. It's not just about steaming fish, this full table is even better than Yu Shizhai!

Sheng Qianlin was extremely satisfied! If it wasn't for the fear of drinking and making mistakes, he really wanted to drink two glasses of wine to suit the occasion.

Not being able to drink in front of delicious food has to say that it is really a pity for him.

At night, in the guest room, Sheng Qianlin didn't fall asleep, tossing and turning, thinking about how to get the mysterious cook from Mo's house to his palace.

A faint sound of footsteps came from the door, and Sheng Qianlin's eyes narrowed. His hands silently touched the inseparable dagger. Be ready to attack.

The screen in front of the bed in the room showed a slender figure, and Sheng Qianlin felt a little familiar.

Suppressing the inexplicable feeling in his heart, Sheng Qianlin watched the changes and waited for the other party's actions.

"Qianlin. It's me." A cold voice came from outside the screen, Sheng Qianlin abruptly widened his eyes and his pupils contracted.

This voice... was as cold and jade-like as the person in the back of my memory.

Sheng Qianlin's whole body trembled with excitement, and he doubted whether he was dreaming. Or maybe it was someone else's fake voice...

Mo Yu laughed softly, as if she knew what Sheng Qianlin was feeling, and then said, "I remember when I hadn't left the palace. You always came to the palace to find me for the sake of it. Eat the dishes made by the imperial kitchen. When you were eight years old, you secretly ate pastries made by a little concubine. In the end, let me help you cover up so that no one else can catch the bag, and..."

"Wait! "The more Sheng Qianlin heard it, the more ashamed he became, and he jumped out of bed. My heart has begun to believe that the person behind the screen is really that person!

Because only that person knows about such old-fashioned scandals! Especially about stealing the little concubine's cakes, only one person in this world knows ah ah ah!

"Yu Mo?" Sheng Qianlin restrained his excitement. He asked with a stern look on his face.

"Heh..." Mo Yu walked out from behind the screen and stood upright in front of Sheng Qianlin.

"Yu Mo?! You are a good fellow!" Sheng Qianlin rubbed his eyes, making sure that he really did not read it wrong. It was only after he had known his brother for more than 20 years that he stepped forward with excitement and unceremoniously punched Mo Yu.

"Why haven't you contacted us at all for so many years! We thought you were dead eight years ago!" His voice was ecstatic with eagerness.

Mo Yu didn't dodge. The fist landed on his shoulder and it didn't hurt at all.

"Say! Why didn't you notify us when you were still alive?!" Sheng Qianlin asked with his teeth and claws open, but his eyes were wet with joy, and he stared at Mo Yu worriedly.

It's been eight years, from the initial disbelief to the lack of any news after that, making them have to believe the fact that people may have disappeared...

But, now, how can the brother's resurrection not let him Excited and cheered!

Sheng Qianlin can't wait to grow a pair of wings and fly to the capital to tell all his friends that Ming Yumo is back!

"Qian Lin. Back then, I was hunted and killed, my face was disfigured, and my legs were crippled. How can I go back like this?" Mo Yu sat on the chair in the room, holding a teapot in his hand to make a cup of hot tea.

The tone is neither sad nor happy, as calm as water. It seems to be talking about the weather being fine today and it's normal.

Mo Yu could be calm, but Sheng Qianlin was immediately furious.

Always calm and self-controlled, he lost his mind in anger. He completely forgot that Mo Yu had just walked in front of him with ease. "What!!!"

Chapter 78

 "Then...Yu Mo, how are you doing now?! Do we want to go back to the capital to find the imperial physicians for treatment? If it really doesn't work, let's go and ask the sixth brother's good brother Yao Yize to come and treat you! That's right! There's that one too! The two medical and poisonous demons living in seclusion in what mountain..." Sheng Qianlin turned around in a panic, thinking quickly about wanting all the famous doctors in the country. He must heal his brother's leg.

Mo Yu finished drinking the tea in the cup in silence, which stopped Sheng Qianlin from talking to himself. "Qianlin, I'm all right."

"Ah? All right?!" Sheng Qianlin's commotion stopped abruptly, and his eyes fixed on Mo Yu's legs. He knew that Yu Mo's words had always been one-of-a-kind, but he said Alright then it must be alright.

"If your legs and feet don't change, you should find us even more? Why didn't you inform us? Don't tell me that you won't find us because of your intelligence and intelligence?" Sheng Qianlin, who had calmed down a little, also recovered. thought.

Mo Yu rubbed the jade teacup, with an inexplicable expression and unpredictable eyes, "Qianlin, I want to do something..."

After talking about the matter, Mo Yu walked out of the yard, the dark and calm sky was like the silence before the rainstorm. Without stopping, he hurried towards the place where his heart was at peace.

In the main room of the inner courtyard, thousands of workers stepped on the bed of red sandalwood, Mo Yu changed his underwear, and carefully pushed aside the layers of gauze curtains.

"Hey!" Lin Qing, who was sleeping quietly, lifted off the light silk pure cotton duvet. The ghost gave Mo Yu a fright.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Mo Yu frowned after being shocked for a second. This time was really when Lin Qing was sleeping normally. Not sleeping so late is always bad for the body.

Lin Qing glared at Mo Yu, "You haven't slept, haven't you?" He folded his arms and shook his head like the ancients, and said, "Do not do to others what you would not have done to yourself!"

"..." Mo Yu held her forehead silently, Can this phrase be used here? Besides, can you be the same as her?

But Mo Yu couldn't bear to talk about Lin Qing. I know in my heart that the reason why my daughter-in-law has not slept is because he is not around.

Then, he consciously admitted his mistake, "Well! It's all my husband's fault. Let's go to bed when Qingqing is late."

After speaking, he hugged Lin Qing and lay down under the quilt.

Mo Yu hugged Lin Qing's incomparable consolation note, her brows and eyes were as warm as spring.

No matter what happens in the future, your baby must be protected no matter what!

in the room. Sheng Qianlin sat on the chair with a dull expression. The night was as cold as water, and the front of his clothes was covered with frost and he didn't even notice it, until a ray of sunlight from the sky stinged his dry eyes that had been dry all night.

I closed my eyes. When it was opened, it was clear and bright.

People who practice martial arts are still in good spirits even after sleeping all night.

After Sheng Qianlin washed up, after ordering lunch, Sheng Qianlin who set off into Cen City left a bunch of stunned subordinates and went to visit the master's house alone.

"Master, which guest came to visit you last night?" Early in the morning. The butler went to the inner courtyard. Respectfully report back the news.

"Well, take him to the hall of the outer courtyard. Ask the kitchen to prepare more breakfast. Let's go outside together, entertain guests today, and enter the friendship of the landlord." Mo Yu said of course.

"Yes, the slave will go and make arrangements." Although he did not understand the master's whim and the appearance of entertaining guests of unknown origin. But Butler Song was still very responsible to handle everything the master instructed.

Sheng Qianlin was led into the hall, and all kinds of breakfasts were already placed on the dining table.

The air was filled with an alluring aroma, and there was no one at the moment. Sheng Qianlin couldn't help looking at the dining table with temptation, and his saliva was about to flow out.

"You're still as delicious as before." Mo Yu stepped forward. joked.

"Yu Mo, you're here, then I'll eat first!" Sheng Qianlin was overjoyed when he saw that the person who came was his brother!

Great. After waiting so long, it's finally time to eat! ! !

Zi Laishu sat down at the dining table, Sheng Qianlin quickly picked up a crispy scallion pancake and couldn't wait to eat it.

Take a bite of the siu mai, yum! This taste is much better than that of Yu Shizhai!

Sheng Qianlin is now full of eyes full of breakfast on the table, he can no longer see anyone in his eyes, and he doesn't care about Mo Yu, the master.

Anyway, they are all his own brothers, so what does he care about?

After Meimei had eaten and drank enough, Sheng Qianlin's attention returned to Mo Yu.

"Hiccup, Yumo, the food you cook is delicious. I think..." Sheng Qianlin asked for a cook with a shy face.

"No!" Mo Yu refused without thinking. How come after all these years, he still doesn't know his brother's temperament?

The cook was trained by Lin Qing with great difficulty. The wife was already used to the taste of the food she made. If she changed it easily, Mo Yu could imagine that it would take her to get used to it for a while.

"Why? Wasn't it all possible before?" Sheng Qianlin was startled. He stared at Mo Yu with wide eyes. According to what he knew, Yu Mo should be indifferent? It's just a cook, didn't he ask for it before? Could it be that in the past eight years, Yu Mo has also liked to eat like him! ?

"Put away your guesses, I'm not the same as you." Mo Yu said quietly. I originally wanted to habitually despise Sheng Qianlin, but who told him that his precious eggs had the same attributes as this guy!

Sheng Qianlin was even more shocked. The former Yu Mo said that his delicious nature was all disgusting. How could this be so calm and unconcerned? !

"Yu...Yu Mo? You, you... why didn't you tell me?"

Mo Yu's cold face became awe-inspiring, "What are you talking about! You want to call me Mo Yu here, Brother Mo!"

"Oh, Brother Mo!" Sheng Qianlin nodded clearly, he just saw Mo Yu with dazzling eyes Those suddenly pinkish ears? No way? He must be wrong! Yes, that's right!

Mo Yu accompanies Sheng Qianlin for a small breakfast with grace and grace, casually reminiscing about the past. Fill in the information he has missed over the past eight years.

After a while, Mo Yu got up and walked out of the living room under Sheng Qianlin's unsure eyes.

Sheng Qianlin waited for three quarters of an hour before Mo Yu helped a plump woman in.

Sheng Qianlin rubbed his eyes vigorously, his shock even more than knowing that Mo Yu was resurrected!

Oh my god! Is this still the cold, inhuman, arrogant and unpredictable Ming Yumo he knew who never bowed his head easily? ! ! ! !

Could he have hallucinations after staying up all night? !

The person in front of him is as gentle as water. Be humble as jade!

"Qianlin, this is my only wife in this life, Lin Qing. Qingqing, this is my former friend Sheng Qianlin." Mo Yu beat the frightened Sheng Qianlin, who was still absent-minded at such a serious moment!

Sheng Qianlin looked back at Mo Yu as stiff as an old and disrepaired machine, with a look of sadness and despair.

Eyes full of sparkling drooping eyes.

He could imagine how miserable his brother must have been tormented by life for the past eight years, otherwise how could he have married a woman in this country!

Even if you are married. But...but. You have to marry someone better! ! !

Such a round and full waistline and a tender little round face look like a chubby dimple ah ah ah ah!

The great dynasty takes thinness as beauty and is slender. Weak Liu Fufeng is petite and exquisite, that is the favorite of men.

Sheng Qianlin was no exception.

Therefore, when Sheng Qianlin saw Lin Qing suddenly, his first impression was that his brother was someone who was forced to marry out of desperation. As soon as he thought about it, Sheng Qianlin's heart became desperate. I deeply feel pity and pity for the suffering of my brother.

What Mo Yu said yesterday still echoed in his ears. It could be seen that Mo Yu was very concerned about his current wife.

"What kind of vision do you have?!" Mo Yu became angry, but he sacrificed the time to have a pleasant breakfast with his wife to meet him. How could he not know the use of flattery? He is the most pitiful person in the world. look at him!

Over the years of upbringing, Sheng Qianlin did not immediately shout out his thoughts.

"Yu... Brother Mo... ah..." That's all, that's all. What can he do?

That said, but... can you put away those pitying eyes?

Mo Yu feels that he is not pitiful at all, he is now the happiest person in the world!

Sheng Qianlin can only eat. How could he possibly understand his joy!

"Hello, sister-in-law." Not bad for being someone who was immersed in the officialdom, Sheng Qianlin restored his politeness to others without a trace. Very friendly greeting.

"Well, you're fine." The first time she saw Mo Yu's friend, she felt very sensitive that others didn't take her seriously.

However, Sheng Qianlin was very kind on the surface, and there was no dissatisfaction at all. Lin Qing also assumed that nothing had happened and Said very calmly.

"Qingqing, ignore him. Help your husband to sit down." Mo Yu carefully helped Lin Qing to sit on the soft chair, and the breakfast on the dining table was also changed.

As soon as Lin Qing sat down, Mo Yu first calmed his wife's stomach for a while before saying hello to the baby.

This intense love almost blinded Sheng Qianlin's eyes.

"Others are watching!" Lin Qing avoided Mo Yu's relatives, not used to being so open in front of people. It's better to keep a low profile and calm down.

"Ignore him, eat breakfast first." After speaking, Mo Yu retracted her hand helplessly and glared at Sheng Qianlin, who didn't know what to do, if it wasn't for him, she could steal a few incense!

Sheng Qianlin was stared at with an innocent face, completely unaware of what he had done wrong?

After a breakfast, Sheng Qianlin realized what it means to be meticulous and diligent!

The ninth prince Ming Yumo, who was high in his mind, turned out to be... turned into a wife and slave! ! ! ! !

Thunderbolt! For Sheng Qianlin, this news is like the collapse of mountains and rivers. He dared to swear to God that even in the face of Yu Yumo's father, the emperor of the great dynasty, he had never taken care of him so wholeheartedly!

Under Sheng Qianlin's stunned expression, Mo Yu waited on Lin Qing as if there was no one by his side, finished breakfast, then helped Lin Qing back to the inner courtyard, and then returned to the hall.

As soon as Mo Yu came back, Sheng Qianlin talked a lot. "Yu Mo! How can you marry someone?! She's so... mellow!!"

Bang!

Mo Yu smashed the teacup in his hand with a grim look, "Qianlin, it's the first time I can forgive you for thinking of this!" The sonorous and powerful voice made Sheng Qianlin tremble with fear.

At this moment, he felt 100% that what Mo Yu said was true.

This is the real, the real Ming Yumo he knew!

Chapter 79 Crisis

  No one knew Ming Yumo's truest character.

Even the brothers who grew up with him may not be able to fully guess him.

Sheng Qianlin still remembered that the first time they went to the battlefield together was different from his surging mood and full of childishness.

Ming Yumo is completely indifferent, just like they are not on the battlefield but on the spring!

At that time, their entire army of 80,000 people was against the enemy's 200,000 people. The

gap between the enemy and us was so great that even the emperor felt that they would only have to survive for a month or two, and after the army had quelled the attack of Hata, they would have contributed greatly. .

No one thought they would quell the rebellion of the chaotic minister, the thief, King Xiang.

He thought that as long as he defended Jingcheng, it would be enough. However, I never imagined that King Xiang actually united with the sincere master of Jingcheng and laid a big hole for them!

Fortunately, he listened to Yu Mo and did not send all his troops into the city, leaving 50,000 soldiers and horses to hide in the woods outside Jing City.

Just how to keep one hand, can only break through Jingcheng and take back Jingcheng firmly.

During this period, they lost less than 20,000 people.

After a battle, Ming Yumo stood firm in the army, and no one dared not to obey his orders.

Jingcheng was easy to defend and difficult to attack, and their remaining 60,000 horses could barely survive for more than a month.

King Xiang obviously also knew that every time he raised his troops to attack Jingcheng, a large number of people would go up together, giving them no chance to take a breather.

Those days were definitely the most difficult time for Sheng Qianlin since he was born, no one!

Every day on the battlefield, his clothes are dyed blood red. He understands that he can't wash it, and he can't sleep. He can bear it even if he eats less, but the most unbearable thing is that the food is still so unpalatable!

Sheng Qianlin vented his grief and anger on the battlefield, treating the enemy as ruthless and ruthless as the King of Hell, and harvesting the leaders of the rebel army to his heart's content.

In the end, they only lasted for half a month, and Yu Mo ordered everyone to withdraw from Jingcheng.

He is angry! He is sad! He is unwilling!

only. All the emotions turned into helplessness.

Sheng Qianlin knew. With only 30,000 soldiers and horses left, it is impossible for them to resist the menacing King Xiang.

He has already calculated in his heart, when the army to support them arrives, he must ruthlessly kill the arrogant and indomitable arrogance of King Xiang's rebels!

Just when Sheng Qianlin was looking forward to fighting for glory again. His good brother led them into the city through the underground passage of Jingcheng.

Since the King Xiang rebels entered Jingcheng, they have held a three-day celebration feast with confidence and boldness.

They easily controlled the entire battle without any effort.

At this time, Jingcheng was extremely fragile. Under the leadership of Yu Mo, their mere 30,000 people could easily hide in each household, and they acted independently. Kill the generals who kill the generals.

Those who can be persuaded to surrender are persuaded to surrender, and those who cannot be persuaded to surrender are dealt with on the spot.

Blood stained the entire ground of the Jingcheng City Lord's Mansion. The leader of King Xiang's rebel army, the second son of King Xiang, was still enjoying himself in the arms of the beauty when they broke into the bedroom!

Without any hesitation, Yu Mo was beheaded amidst a crowd of exclamations.

All the captives that could be recovered were taken into the army.

The population of Xiangwang City is not large. It is impossible for all the troops to come from Xiangwangcheng.

Some people are just ordinary peasant strong men who are inlaid with the king's heavy gold. So, they got it pretty well.

King Xiang, who learned the news in Xiangcheng, was furious and wanted to send troops.

However, he was shocked to find that the King Kong City had already begun to turn against it!

Tension between his eldest son and younger son was on the verge of breaking out. His generals also began to want to overthrow him and replace him!

King Xiang spent a great deal of effort in strangling those who did not agree with him and suppressing his younger son. Secure the position of the eldest son. Under the circumstance of such a single-mindedness, when he regained his senses, Ming Yumo had unknowingly attacked Xiangcheng.

And Xiangcheng has changed from the previous iron barrel.

As soon as Ming Yumo's soldiers arrived, he knew that he was defeated.

In the splendid King Xiang Mansion, King Xiang pointed his sword at them with an unwilling face.

If it weren't for others holding him back, he would be the one sitting on the throne of the emperor in the future!

Sheng Qianlin looked at King Xiang in high spirits, what if he was unwilling?

As long as you embark on the road of rebellion, you must have the courage to accept the consequences of failure!

The drop from heaven to hell caused King Xiang to lose his mind. He stubbornly believed that the way of heaven was unfair!

Finally, Sheng Qianlin saw Ming Yumo laugh contemptuously.

In the inlaid king's anger and split canthus, the hair is straight under the crown.

He quietly said something that made King Xiang, who had the courage to rebel, fall into an ice cave.

He thought that all this was God's will...

Parent-child fights, cronies betrayed each other so coincidentally when he was most important.

Unexpectedly, all this was planned by someone else.

A plan for more than 20 years is not as good as someone else's calculation in a month!

King Xiang's heart ached, and a mouthful of old blood spurted out.

Sheng Qianlin himself did not think that all this was planned by Ming Yumo, and he was also frightened.

What happened after that was the defeat of King Xiang, Sheng Qianlin knew that Ming Yumo was someone who could never be messed with!

Thinking of those frightening memories, Sheng Qianlin nodded dumbly, not daring to have any dissatisfaction.

"Qianlin, I'm going to be a father." Mo Yu smiled warmly like the sun.

"Really?!" Sheng Qianlin was stunned, his breathing stopped for a second. Thinking that the mellow little girl was giving birth to a child, Sheng Qianlin was filled with all kinds of feelings for a while.

"How many months?" In fact, it's not entirely his fault. In this winter, the clothes are thick, and Lin Qing's month is also small. As a big man, he really can't tell whether he is fat or pregnant.

The cold-blooded and ruthless Demon King will have descendants, and thinking about it makes me feel cold and terrifying!

But in general, a good brother will have a child, and he will also have a sweet and soft nephew. Well, the future is very bright.

"It has been more than three months, and the child is developing very well." Mo Yu, who just became a father, was very happy to talk about the topic of the child.

"Tell me, are you really serious?! But...but...she...her origin..." Sheng Qianlin didn't say what he said later.

Sheng Qianlin was reminding Mo Yu that if their current status and his wife's status were not high or their background was not good, then in the future, Mo Yu's inner house would definitely be chaotic.

He could see that his brother was serious, and if he wasn't serious, he would never get pregnant and give birth to his first child.

In the eyes of the aristocratic family, the first child is very important. To be recognized, it must be born by the mistress's wife, and the rest of the concubines have to use contraception when the wife has no children.

Of course, if the main wife has no children within three years of marriage, then the main wife has to choose a concubine to give birth to a child in her name and raise it by the main wife's side.

"If it was before, I would still agree with you. But now, I don't care anymore. No matter who she is, she will only be my unique wife, the mother of my child." Mo Yu's tone was that Sheng Qianlin had never listened to her. Seriously.

Sheng Qianlin was startled and fell under the chair. "You mean she'll be the only one in the future?"

"Well. Just the one."

"..." Forget it, just the one, he doesn't have the right to take care of too many brothers' family affairs.

"Brother Mo, I promise you what happened yesterday. You just need to do your job well, and I will take care of the rest for you. Especially the child!" Sheng Qianlin rubbed the mouth of the slippery cup and made a solemn promise.

"Adults are the most important." Mo Yu added in dissatisfaction.

"...Well. Okay! You can rest assured that I will definitely complete the task. Even if I say it, I may not be able to..." Sheng Qianlin was silent and touched his nose awkwardly. It turns out that in the hearts of brothers, women are more important than children.

"Okay, you have seen the person. You know what to do. Now you should go back." Mo Yu interrupted Sheng Qianwei's words, and decisively issued an expulsion order.

In the end, Sheng Qianlin stalked and grinded several large boxes of lo-mei, sausages, and those that could be packed and taken away without mercy. With the addition of a cook's helper, Mammy, Sheng Qianlin was content to lead his subordinates out of Mo's house, and went straight to the imperial capital where Cencheng is and rushed back.

When Mo Yu returned to the inner courtyard, Lin Qing was still doing this strange exercise in the room as usual.

"Come back?" Hearing the familiar footsteps, Lin Qing knew that it must be Mo Yu.

Put away your gestures and end your workout.

"Ayu, is that friend of yours... um, do you think I'm not worthy of you?" Lin Qing thought for a while before opening his mouth.

In fact, it should be more appropriate to say that Sheng Qianlin looked down on her.

"It's okay, leave it to your husband. Your husband won't let anyone look down on you." Mo Yu said comfortingly while hugging Lin Qing.

Of course Mo Yu knew Sheng Qianlin's attitude and took it to heart. He didn't want the people around him to look down on Lin Qing.

"Ayu, am I really not worthy of you? Was your previous status... very honorable?" In ordinary life, Mo Yu's speech and behavior are all elegant and noble. This is definitely the extravagance that has been nurtured over ten or twenty years.

Mo Yu's eyes darkened, and the arm that held Lin Qing became tighter.

"Qingqing, do you want to know?" Mo Yu said quietly after a long time.

"Ayu, if you want to say it, I will listen. If you don't want to say it, I will not force you." Lin Qing pursed his lips, thought for a moment, and then said, "However, you must tell me in the future."

If Mo Yu is now If she didn't want to say it, she wouldn't press Mo Yu. She knew that everything Mo Yu did would not harm her. When she should know, Mo Yu will definitely tell her.

The thin chin rested lightly on Lin Qing's head, and Mo Yu's face was soft. My heart is full of warmth.

"Qingqing, I can't say it now. I'll tell you everything after a while." Now is not the time, and the crisis is not over yet.

When the lifting is finished, he can tell Lin Qing his identity without any scruples. 

Chapter 80 Leaving

  Time passed, and days passed in a blink of an eye.

Sheng Qianlin hurried on his way all night, but returned to the imperial capital in ten days, cleaned it in the Sheng Wang Mansion, and went to the Third Prince Mansion with excitement.

Today's emperor has not established a prince, nor has he appointed a king. Its true intentions are all noticed in the court.

The position of the prince is uncertain, and it is nothing more than wanting to sharpen the princes in order to choose the best!

Being able to live has always been the criterion for the selection of the throne of the great dynasty.

Then, in the absence of a prince, the East Palace was empty, and the princes also followed the ancestral system when they became adults and left the palace in the imperial capital.

The eldest prince is from the current queen, and the power of the mother family is powerful.

It is fierce and resourceful, and the imperial court has the government of Taishan Town, and its strength is naturally the greatest.

The sixth prince's mother was the dowry girl of the first prince's mother, and everything depended on the first prince.

Both the second prince and the eighth prince came from the deceased Zhaoyi. The status of the mother family was not high, and they were idle in the prince's mansion all day, obsessed with piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. Has not made much contribution to the court.

The third prince is the son of the imperial concubine, powerful and capable of both civil and martial arts. In charge of an army of 100,000 people, he has personally witnessed the battlefield and killed the enemy, and he can also coexist peacefully with the peaceful envoys of various countries.

The fifth prince was born to the sister of the imperial concubine, and he had a very close relationship with the third prince since childhood.

Sheng Qianlin has been playing with the third prince since he was a child. After the third prince opened his house, he also visited the door from time to time, and the relationship was close.

The servant who guarded the corner door consciously went to report it, and opened the door to let Sheng Qianlin enter the house.

In the mansion, the third prince Mingyu Hengzheng discussed matters with the fifth prince Ming Yucheng and Qing prince Qingzhiye.

Hearing that Sheng Qianlin had returned and came to visit him in his house, he immediately led Sheng Qianlin to the council room of the study.

"Qianlin, it's just in time. We are talking about King Xiang. What can you gain from going south this time?" The fifth prince greeted his friends who had returned in a happy mood.

Yan Yan smiled. The star is handsome, and the tone is gentle and makes people feel good.

Sheng Qianlin saw the Fifth Prince and the Prince of Qing looked over together, the question in his eyes was very obvious, he sighed sadly and said, "I'm rushing here, anyway, let me have a cup of tea!

" Not considerate!

Sheng Qianlin couldn't stop complaining while drinking a sip of tea, but, in other words, since he drank the tea from Mo's house. drinking other tea. Sheng Qianlin felt that how to drink it would be unappetizing.

"Okay, you drink, you drink." The fifth prince had no choice but to surrender.

Sheng Qianlin finished a plate of dim sum under Qing Zhiye's contempt. After drinking a few sips of tea, he opened his mouth faintly, "I checked and the evidence has been destroyed, but there are still some clues to show that the money of the king is indeed not only received by the first prince. In addition. I also It was found that King Xiang did have a property in Leiming City, that is, the Golden Mountain. It has also been determined that the eldest prince and others had made the naan."

"Really? What about the evidence?" Ming Yucheng was excited. He looked at Sheng Qianlin eagerly.

The third prince, who has always been calm and composed, also looked at Sheng Qianlin in surprise.

how many years. They have been chased and framed by the First Prince and others, and even...even the ninth brother...they hid Jinshan in secret and did not report it, the severity of which was equivalent to treason.

It is conceivable that as long as the crime of the first prince is convicted, the first prince and others will be greatly injured if they are not abandoned.

Their odds are much better!

"I'm worried that I'll startle the snake like Chen Ting. That's why I can only find out. That golden mountain is in the possession of the eldest prince's concubine's family, but it is registered by a royal merchant named Huang Zhikui." Considering his ability, this eldest prince is also shrewd if he can stand still. Of course, it's not that he can get the evidence he wants.

"It's not bad to be able to get these. Just don't move the rest. I have my own way for the rest." The calm and used Ming Yuheng raised the corner of his mouth rarely.

Even if they get the evidence, the eldest prince may bite them back. Say they slandered.

Even, in Emperor Yuan Jin's heart, he would leave a feeling that he was not a sibling, stepping on his brother's position.

Although he and the eldest prince are now fighting with each other and wishing the other party would lose, there is still a need for a peaceful coexistence on the surface, and this layer cannot be easily torn apart now.

So these evidences can't be checked by them, but by the emperor!

Only the emperor himself found the best results.

After saying this, Sheng Qianlin suddenly stopped talking.

Ming Yuheng naturally saw it, and asked, "Is there anything else?"

Sheng Qianlin took a deep breath, and summoned up his courage to say, "I saw Yu Mo !

" "Bang!" "Bang!"

The wooden case collapsed in a few moments.

The teacup in Ming Yucheng's hand fell freely to the ground, and a pile of fragments fell.

Qing Zhiye, who had nothing in his hands, opened his eyes wide, and his face was paralyzed with a rare look of shock.

Except for Sheng Qianlin, all the people in the arena looked at Sheng Qianlin dumbfoundedly with unbelievable expressions on their faces.

"What I said is true, it was in Xinye Village. Back then, he was severely injured and crippled his leg, his face was destroyed, and was poisoned. The martial arts are not as good as before, so he haven't been able to return to the imperial capital for so many years. "Sheng Qianlin said one by one, with a much deeper expression than when talking about King Xiang.

It has been eight years, and this is the first time I have heard the news that Ming Yumo is still alive!

This has to shock them!

Sheng Qianlin's words trembled like a thunderclap on the ground.

"He... how is he now?" Ming Yuheng was the first to react, his hands shaking with excitement.

"He's doing well. he have a small house and become a small rich man. Life is still affluent." Of course, I lived well, especially the eight-treasure duck, steamed fish, and roast suckling pig made by the cook...

don't think about it Now, when he thinks about it, he can't stop itching and drooling! I really envy him!

Sheng Qianlin was still obsessing over the food in Mo's house, thinking that when Yumo returned to the imperial capital, he must have his own chef go to Yumo's family to learn how to cook. Go for a meal every day!

"Then is he still in Xinye Village?" Ming Yucheng also recovered. Excited, he almost jumped up.

"Yes." Sheng Qianlin, who was still thinking of various delicacies, retracted his mind and said with great certainty.

"Qianlin! Have you seen him with your own eyes?" Qing Zhiye asked calmly, still retaining a trace of reason.

"Well, I've seen it, and it's even more handsome than before." It must be because of the good food that he looks good, Sheng Qianlin thought.

"Then what is he doing now? Isn't he disfigured? How can he be more handsome than before?" The third prince couldn't help but wanted to beat Sheng Qianlin for a meal.

"It's cured. The leg is also cured. Now it's no different from ordinary people." I felt the impatience of the third prince. Sheng Qianlin added quickly.

"By the way, Yu Mo wants me to tell you that he thinks that the reason why he was assassinated should not only be the remnants of the king. There should be other people." Sheng Qianlin's face was gloomy. Look carefully at the yellow tea in the cup.

The people present were startled and glanced at Sheng Qianlin in amazement.

The atmosphere became silent for a moment.

"Who is it?" Ming Yuheng squeezed his hands tightly, his eyes full of stormy waves.

"I don't know, that's why Yu Mo wants to return to the imperial capital. Investigate it himself. So, I want you to do all this, the third prince." Needless to say. Ming Yumo's resurrection from the dead this time will make some people terrified.

The eldest prince was the first to bear the brunt, so all this must be planned well.

Especially the identity of Yu Mo, the royal clan only confirmed his death when they saw Ming Yumo's body.

As for the forces that originally belonged to Ming Yumo, they accepted some of them. However, the first prince also stole some.

Now, Ming Yumo is coming back. Of course, the power in both the light and the dark must be returned.

"Okay, as long as the ninth brother can come back, everything will be fine! I'll make arrangements!" Ming Yuheng laughed three times.

over the years. He had never laughed so happily.

Now, my ninth younger brother, who has been with me since childhood, has not died, and I am very happy.

"Third brother, today is a big day! The four of us have a drink together, we won't go home if we don't get drunk!" Ming Yucheng stood up and said.

Ming Yuheng naturally agrees, and besides, everything has been dealt with.

Order people to prepare wine and food, and it is bound to have a drink.

That night, the four of them chatted happily.

As frivolous as a young man, carefree as green years.

Teenagers don't know the taste of sorrow, but it's a pity that his youth is short.

Time is the most ruthless, and no one can remain the same under the passage of time.

In Xinye Village, late at night, Lin Qing slept sweetly under the warm blanket.

Mo Yu put on Lin Qing's clothes one by one with nostalgia, and was careful not to wake her up.

After getting dressed, Mo Yu picked up a large black mink blanket and wrapped it tightly.

Mo Yu kept kissing her baby.

Heart full of thoughts.

For the first time, he sent her away from him by himself.

This time, it may be their longest parting.

We can't even spend the Spring Festival together.

I don't know if his baby will be angry with him.

Without him, will his Qingqing not be used to it in a new place?

He built the new house the same as Mo's house, and his Qingqing should get used to it.

Mo Yu hugged Lin Qing tightly. Before we parted, he already wanted to keep her.

"Master, get ready." A voice sounded outside the room.

Mo Yu's ears are very sensitive, and even in the room he can hear small sounds outside.

When the time came, whether he wanted to or not, for Lin Qing's safety, he had to make a decision.

Finally, a kiss was placed on Lin Qing's lips.

Mo Yu picked up Lin Qing and stepped out of the room with a cold expression.

Outside the door, there is a stove in five steps, and the next door uses a tung cloth to set up a barrier to isolate the snow from the sky.

Mo Yu walked very slowly step by step. The short distance, which could normally be completed in a quarter of an hour, now took nearly half an hour.

Put Lin Qing's house in the large carriage, and carefully cover the warm quilt.

Mo Yu couldn't help but print another kiss.

The tongue deftly opened the teeth, and the sweet and seductive breath attracted him, not letting go of every inch of sweetness, Mo Yu wanted to suck hatefully, but was afraid of waking her up from sleep. In the end, the kiss can only be extended.

He let go of his hand until he could draw out his deepest desire/desire.

With the greatest perseverance, Mo Yu pulled her sleeves when she wanted to leave.

Looking down, a pair of white and delicate hands tightly grabbed one of Mo Yu's sleeves.

"Ayu, where are you going to send me?" Lin Qing struggled with big hazy eyes, and it took less than a minute for his first time to clear his mind.

Mo Yu's heart throbbed as she spoke in a clear and coherent tone.

Over the years, Qingqing had been in a state of confusion for a quarter of an hour when she woke up from sleep, but she must be scared to wake up so quickly now.

Naturally, he wanted to keep her. But...

"Qingqing, go to a safe place. After a while, I will go back to find you as my husband." The soft, feather-like tone comforted Lin Qing.

"Can't I not leave? Ayu, isn't it very dangerous? I'm not afraid of hardship or injury, Ayu, can I stay?" Mo Yu's busyness and entanglement with her recently made her feel that something was wrong.

Especially today, her unease is growing. If Mo You hadn't been by her side all the time, she couldn't have slept so fast.

"Qingqing..." Mo Yu's heart was bitter, and his Qingqing was not someone who couldn't endure hardship. It's just that he was afraid that she would get hurt, not even a little bit.

"Will I stay... will it affect you?" She still wanted to stay relentlessly. What she feared most was not life and death, but parting. However, if her staying will affect Mo Yu, then she will not be stupid and must stay.

It doesn't matter how long you wait, as long as people are safe, it doesn't matter.

"Qingqing, don't worry, my husband will definitely come back to find you. My husband also wants to welcome the baby's birth together." Mo Yu smiled brightly. With one hand, he lightly supported Lin Qing's bulging belly.

The familiar frequency invisibly calmed Lin Qing's restless heart.

She took out a large cloth bag from her cuff.

Under Mo Yu's surprise, it was stuffed into his hands.

"Ayu, take good care of yourself... these... don't be reluctant to give up. You... must pick me up quickly and safely." Lin Qing's eyes were red, and he couldn't bear to bite his gums. Stop crying.

The round teardrops flowed down, making his heart feel uncomfortably hot like lava.

He continued quickly without letting go of a single tear.

In the cloth bag, she collected several thousand-year-old ginseng from the space, as well as a lot of Yunnan Baiyao.

These are all prepared by her in the near future. She thought that Mo Yu would go on a business trip as before.

She knew that the one who left Mo's house was her.

Moreover, she did not expect that Mo Yu would arrange for her to leave without telling her. So, it can only be given to him now.

As soon as Mo Yu touched the cloth bag, he knew what was inside.

This cloth bag was given to him by Lin Qing before, and it was often stuffed by Lin Qing when he was on a business trip.

But this time the portion was bigger.

After thousands of instructions, Mo Yu reluctantly released the hand that was holding Lin Qing.

Before it was too late to set off, he ordered the dark guard who protected Lin Qing.

These are his dead men, and he has arranged everything. Lin Qing will never be exposed to any danger.

Mo Yu was ruthless and ordered the convoy to set off.

The gloomy night covered the figure of the carriage, and the fluttering snow fell on the ground, layer by layer, and all the marks were buried.

Mo Yu stood firmly in the snow, watching the long carriage from a distance.

He knew that his Qingqing also looked at him from a distance.

Until, he can no longer see the figure of the carriage.

Xueluo was silent, but he was the coldest existence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
42.7K 491 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
76K 1K 36
https://m.shubaow.net/107/107369/ Author: red leaves are like fire Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-28 Latest: Chapter 36 rebirth...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...