81-90

Chapter 81

Since Mo Yu could not be seen outside the carriage, Lin Qing sat in the huge carriage in a depressed mood.

This carriage was specially built by Mo Yu, like a small house. It is spacious and comfortable, and she sits in it as if she is walking on the ground without any bumps.

The carriage was surrounded by luminous pearls, and the inside was as bright as day. Lin Qing could clearly see the embroidery needles on the screen in front of the bed. There is not only a bed, but also a small coffee table, a bookshelf, and a locker. Lin Qing looked at it and there was a small compartment, which turned out to be a small toilet. However, I don't know what the wood is made of, and the fragrance in the bathroom can't be smelled outside at all.

Sure enough, the wisdom of the ancients cannot be underestimated.

There are also layers of curtains surrounding it, and a layer of plush silver rabbit skin is also covered inside. The material of the drapery is very strange. Lin Qing can see the outside through the small window, but the inside of the carriage cannot be seen from the outside. Not even the light from the carriage could get through.

Lin Qing, who was in a melancholy mood, couldn't sleep either, thinking that Mo Yu had sent her away this time, and that the situation was serious.

At this time, I don't know if Mo Yu will be in danger or not, if what I have given him is enough.

Now that she is pregnant, Mo Yu will inevitably be distracted if she stays, which will not only fail to help Mo Yu but also cause Mo Yu trouble.

She knew that Mo Yu never fought uncertain battles.

He said he would come back and he would come back safely. She believes him!

It was a long night, and now it was when others were sleeping. Although all the drivers outside were women, but Lin Qing didn't call them, it was impossible for them to come in to disturb them.

Without Mo Yu by his side, Lin Qing couldn't help but feel a little panic and sat for a long time. This feeling is more and more irritable.

In order to relieve the pressure, Lin Qing took out a pile of fruits, walnuts, milk, etc. from the space and ate it as if to vent.

In fact, she would rather eat chocolate ice cream chips. However, for the sake of the baby in her belly, she should bear it.

After eating a lot of things, Lin Qing still didn't feel sleepy all night.

The carriage was still on its way.

At seven or eight in the morning, Yingmei in front of the carriage gently knocked on the carriage door and whispered, "Madam?"

Yingmei was one of the secret guards Mo Yu gave her, and she was very good-looking. Kung fu is good. Will wait for people, drive back to the car, and make clothes. SHe also has simple medical skills, which can basically be said to be a decathlon.

There were two drivers, one of them was He Mo, who was also one of the dark guards. Now pretending to be a man, tall and tall. I really want to pretend to be a man, not only the appearance, but also the movements and even the voice are exactly the same as those of men!

There are more than a dozen hidden guards and more than 20 Ming guards, all dressed as caravans, and wrapped around Lin Qing's carriage.

"Well. Is there something wrong?" Lin Qing, who had not slept all night, blinked his blue-black eyes and replied in a low spirit.

Yingmei's heart sank outside the carriage. Hearing that Madam was in a bad mood, she was worried if there was something wrong with Madam's body, and asked worriedly, "Is Madam tired? Would you like a servant to take a look, or take a rest in the city ahead before setting off?"

"No need . It's over. Let's keep going." It's not bad for her to stop and stop, without Mo Yu. She can't be happy anywhere.

"Don't worry about me, everything is according to Uncle's plan." Although she didn't know where Mo Yu would send her, she still felt that Mo Yu should send her to a safe place. In order to make Mo Yu feel at ease earlier, she should hurry to reach her destination first, and she doesn't want to cause more troubles and waste time on useless things.

"Yes, follow Madam's instructions." Yingmei answered happily after confirming that Madam really had no problem. The most important thing now is to deliver Madam to her destination safely. It is naturally the best to make the lady appear less in front of the world, and it is also better for them to protect the lady.

The carriage continued to move forward. In the past few days, Lin Qing only ate from the space and did not dare to enter the space at will.

Every time Yingmei handed Lin Qing the food box Lin Qing put it in the space, so that no one would find out that she hadn't eaten at all. After all, the food in the space is better than the food outside. Lin Qing didn't want to wrong himself and the baby in his belly at all.

Yingmei and Hemo are both strong in martial arts, and there are a few wooden boards between her and them. Some were afraid that they would not be sensitive to it after she entered the space. She should be more cautious and stay in the carriage of the carriage obediently.

There is everything in the carriage, including dried meat, candy, flower cakes, dried fruit and so on. Mo Yu also put all her favorite travel notes in it, but Lin Qing doesn't have anything he wants to read now.

When I was in a bad mood, I didn't want to do anything. Apart from eating the various things listed by Xixi in the space as usual, Lin Qing had no appetite at all.

The carriage drove to the afternoon of the sixth day before it slowly stopped. Yingmei knocked on the wooden door of the carriage, and said respectfully, "Ma'am, here we are."

Lin Qing straightened his clothes. During the few days in the carriage, because he didn't move often, he didn't sweat at all, and his body was very clean. She put on a lilac long lily to cover her entire face. The layers of veils cannot be blown away even by the wind.

After helping Yingmei's men to get off the carriage, Lin Qing could see their destination clearly through the veil.

In front of it is a large mansion, the sky is bright and sunny outside, the sun shines on the white snow, the huge vermilion gate and the majestic lion in front of the gate are splendid and magnificent, and the background is deep. It looks like the mansion of a century-old family.

Yingmei carefully supported Lin Qing and walked to the corner door with a calm expression.

The corner door was open, and the guards greeted them respectfully and politely without looking sideways.

It is lush and full of green plants, adding some color of life to the snow-white world, making people feel at ease.

After entering the gate, I walked along the clean and tidy corridor for a quarter of an hour before reaching a hall.

There was a tall man standing in the hall. Lin Qing walked in and saw that it was Sheng Qianlin, a friend who Mo Yu had introduced to him that day.

"Sheng Qianlin welcomes my sister-in-law. It's warm in this room, and I also asked my sister-in-law to open the hood and drink a cup of warm tea." Sheng Qianlin bowed to Lin Qing with a bright smile.

Lin Qing lowered his head and was silent for a while, and then revealed the Milo.

Sheng Qianlin looked at it for a while, except that Lin Qing's belly grew bigger, everything else was the same. After I was 100% sure that it was the person I saw in Mo's house, I let out a big sigh of relief.

"Sister-in-law comes to the mansion to stay at ease, just take it as your own." After Sheng Qianlin finished speaking, he bowed respectfully and then withdrew.

He has to rush to deliver a letter to this lunatic Mo Yu!

This lunatic sends him letters every day to ask if the carriage has arrived safely?

He clearly knew that it would take six or seven days for the carriage to get here! ! !

However, he couldn't take revenge on him! It really tortured him to death!

After Sheng Qianlin withdrew, Lin Qing went to the yard where he wanted to live.

Sure enough, it was exactly the same as when he lived in Mo's house.

The layout, orientation, even the screen and the Qiangong red sandalwood bed are the same.

Lin Qing took a refreshing dip in a hot bath, and then flashed into the space.

Let Xixi check her body, and look at the four little babies in her stomach through the virtual screen that Xixi made.

Now the little baby has started to be conscious and will move the fetus.

She now has some small interactions with them on a regular basis.

After practicing a whole set of physical skills that Xixi asked to practice, he left the space.

What she should do now is to take good care of herself and let Mo Yu do her own thing without worries.