ENTITLED, anthony bridgerton

By tragiclvrs

"i intend to live forever, anthony" in which a quiet girl promises to live loudly and beautiful. copyright @... More

ENTITLED
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

nine

6.6K 224 32
By tragiclvrs

nine
of reading

After a week of waiting, Arabella's parents began to pack for their journey to see the Earl. Arabella on the other hand spent the remainder of her days trying to write a letter for her grandfather to read. It had been months since she had the time to compose a letter to him, and she didn't want him to think that she did not care.

As Arabella sat at her desk, she pulled out a quill and a fresh sheet of paper and wondered what to write. She placed the quill on the paper and let the worlds flow.

Dearest Grandfather,

I miss you and I wish you well. I apologise for my lack of letters, Mother has been taking up all my time with preparation for my Debut. Everything is going well currently, I rather enjoy being outside and wearing beautiful dresses. However, I do miss the countryside dearly as I miss you. I miss the old house, it truly is beautiful. I hope you get the chance to live in it forever.

I heard you were ill and I begged Mama to let me travel with her but she refused so I will be staying at the Bridgerton household while Her and Papa come see you. I do hope you write back to me, I wish to hear from you. It has been too long. I'm sending my love.

From Arabella.

She packed away her paper and her quill and placed the latter in the envelope and gave it to her mother to give to the Earl.

Just as Arabella was racing up the stairs the most recent copy of the Whistledown news paper was brought into their home by a maid. Arabella grabbed it with a small thank you and raced up the stairs to her bedroom. She sat on her bed and read what lady Whistledown had read.

LADY WHISTLEDOWN
new edition printers

Dearest Reader,

It is my pleasure to announce that Queens Inaugural ball is taking place exactly 3 weeks for today which gives the ladies of the ton time to dress accordingly to her theme, which is Secret Garden.

I heard the queen has already begun decorating her ballroom. Onto gossip: Connell Deverson, a young bachelor is said to be engaged to a fruitful woman of wealth and posterity, however one cannot describe her as young, being 13 years his senior. Many speculate a baby may be on the way before their wedding date.

The Viscount Leversay and his wife Viscountess Leversay, with their daughter, Arabella were seen having dinner with the Bridgerton family at their home. Perhaps there is a match in the making. Maybe a certain Bridgerton boy has taken an eye to the young beauty.

Our dear Duchess, Daphne Bassest has given birth to her fruitful little young one. It is said that she gave birth almost a month ago but concealed the child until the family could travel to see the baby. I hear Violet Bridgerton is over the moon. Daphne is said to take residence at her family home without her husband, Simon who is travelling for business.

As the middle of the season approaches, this dear reader can only express her disappointment to the lack of courtships turned marriage. I suppose the queen is not to blame, yet we must pose the question who is? With the diamond of the season; Olga Burman having an unlucky streak with the suitors should call us members of the ton to wonder if her majesty chose correctly. 

What we all crave other then new dresses and extravagant parties to attend and of course Whistledown papers is gossip and gossip is borne from marriage, divorce and most of SCANDAL. So one of the women reading this, tighten your corsets and plan your matrimony for this season is drier then Connell Deverson's bank statements before his marriage. 

Perhaps there will be more, but for now I bid you farewell readers.

Yours Truly, Lady Whistledown.

"Arabella!" She heard her mother call, "Have you finished packing, darling?"

"Yes, Mama," Arabella replied, but indeed she had not.

She raced to her trunk and pulled out multiple dresses and pieces of underwear and clothing, she did not know how long she would be staying at the house for, however she wished it was later rather then sooner her parents would return. She quite enjoyed witnessing the family dynamic of the Bridgertons, her house was so big and empty but their house was full of life.

She closed her trunk and asked the butlers to help her carry it down, however they insisted that they would bring it down and she was free to stay upstairs. She combed her hair and got dressed into a clean gown, and put on some nice shoes. She wanted to be a good house guest and not be a burden so she planned to stay out of everyone's way.

As Arabella, Benjamin and Geneva stepped into the carriage. Arabella's mother began to speak and tell her what she should and should not do at the Bridgerton household.

"You should most definitely befriend as many of the siblings as possible," Geneva said, "They are a good family to have in alliance,"

"We are not going to war, darling," Said Benjamin trying not to roll his eyes at his wife's antics.

"Perhaps you even court that young viscount," Geneva said, suggestively.

"Mother!" Arabella gasped, looking at her father, but he simply shrugged his shoulder and continued to look at the paper in his hand.

"My dear, this is a good opportunity for you," Geneva continued, "Make sure you tie your corset tightly, and do not eat as much, if they give you a plate eat half and tell them you are full,"

"Yes, Mama," 30 minutes later, the three arrived at the Bridgerton residence, outside waiting for them was Eloise and Violet. The viscount as no where to be seen but Violet explained that he was on some business and would return that very night.

"Hello, my dear," said Violet, kissing Arabella's cheek. She then told the butlers to carry Arabella's chest upstairs and put it in her room.

"Thank you, once again," Benjamin said, giving a quaint nod to Violet. As he stepped back into the carriage.

"Yes," Geneva said, hugging Violet, "We appreciate it, and apologise if Arabella is an inconvenience, she truly is lost most the time,". Geneva laughed, as she stepped back onto the carriage.

"Bye, mother," Arabella, said waved.

"Bye, my dear," replied Geneva without so much as looking at Arabella.

"Come, come," Said Violet, ushering Arabella into the household. Eloise followed behind, "Eloise will take you on a tour and show you to your bedroom,".

"Thank you," Arabella smiled.

Eloise led Arabella up the steps of her home and pointed at each door.

"The first door is Benedict's room, then next to his is Colin's," We took a left, "Here is Hyacinth and next to her room is Gregory's, mothers room is next to Gregory's she has the biggest room. Daphne's old room is beside mine," she said leading Arabella down another hallway after taking a right.

"She's coming back in a few days," Eloise said with smile. "And Anthony's is the last room at the end of the hall, and yours in in front of Daphne's,"

"You're house is very big," said Arabella, as Eloise opened the door where he trunk was placed.

"It's a nice house for a lot of people," Eloise replied, "Any how, have you read the most recent Whistledown?"

"I have, interesting things they have to say," Arabella smirked.

"Apparently you're here to snag one of my brothers," Eloise said with a smile.

"Ahh," Arabella beginning laugh, "Lady Whistledown has uncovered my plan,"

The joking and the sarcasm continued until the girls were called down by Violet for their Pianoforte lesson which Arabella took part in. She of course as a natural and everyone seemed to enjoy her as an addition to their family, not matter how temporary.

"Arabella, which do you prefer," prompted Eloise, "Charles Bingley or Fitzwilliam Darcy?"

"I must say, Charles Bingley is romantic but Mr Darcy, he's passionate," Arabella pondered, "I quite like the silent nature of Darcy, so perhaps him,"

"I choose neither," Eloise said, holding the book to her chest, "Although Charles Bingley does have some nice qualities,".

"Girls. Perhaps if you focused on the season you would not need the company of fictional men," Violet said, needling her embroidery. 

"I agree. Eloise," came a voice from the behind the three women, they turned to see Viscount Brigderton standing there, looking dishevelled. Eloise gave Anthony a face at his comment, which made Arabella snicker, "Quite the wind out there," he added. 

"Are you finished for the night?" asked Violet, Anthony came to sit beside her to talk to his mother.

"Yes, a long day I must add. What is for supper?" He asked. 

Violet smiled softly at the boy, "Is that all you think about, my dear?"

"Amongst other things that seem unimportant compared to supper," he said with a smirk. Arabella smiled at his comment, and Violet laughed which made Eloise roll her eyes, a light smile playing on her lips. 

"Well, we must eat then," Beamed Violet standing up, and walking out of the room, Eloise followed her mother, with a question in mind. 

"Arabella, how are you?" He asked, leaning back against the chair, opening his legs to get comfortable. Arabella shifted in her seat lightly, before looking at the Viscount. 

"Extremely well," Arabella said with a smile, "Your mother and your siblings are undeniably kind,"

"They are," he said. 

"And what of you?" she asked. 

"As well as one can be in this weather," He said, perhaps it was meant to be a joke but he didn't smile. 

"What- what are you embroidering?" He asked, standing up and settling on her left to see what she was making, she looked down and moved it so he could get a better view, "Carnations?"

"Yes," she beamed, glad her could tell what flower it was, "I'm not to skilled at embroidery,".

"No, no. I like it," He said, with a small smile, before giving her a nod and walking out of the room. 

....

My big booty readers, 

hello. i really like writing anthony and arabella like ;) the small conversations that r lowkey cute IDK LIEK WHEN i picture it in my head its like adorbs but idk if theres another detail for you guys to get taht vieb ikd. i spelt so much wrong just them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 960 31
โsurround me like an ocean, strip down to raw motionโž simon x fem!oc bridgerton s1
53.1K 3.4K 13
-๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐„๐’ แต‰แตˆสทโฑโฟแตƒ หขสฐแตƒสณแตแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™š๏ฟฝ...
71.3K 2.1K 28
Upper Ten Thousand Heyerism meant to imply the Ton.
2.7K 112 5
What are the odds of a viscount successfully wooing a princess who, for the love of heavens, could not stand him? I say, highly unpredictable.