Daria Agere

By RadioFox09

!READ DNI! I can't find any agere content for my special interest, so I made this. (I should probably mention... More

Daria Agere Headcanons
Jane Headcanons
Disruption of Peace (Daria & Quinn)
Tea Party for Four (Jane/Daria/Andrea)
Why Did I Forget My Headphones (Daria & Brittany)
Brittany Headcanons
A Little Self Care (Quinn & Stacy)
Popcorn (Trent&Jane)
Battle Against The Toothbrush (Daria & Andrea)
Little Angel (Quinn & The J's)
Careful Consideration (Brittany & Tom)
She Knows (Quinn and Andrea)
Hold Me Tight and Tell It's Okay

A/N

43 1 0
By RadioFox09

It is currently 6 AM where I live, so sorry if I woke anyone up. I just wanted to note that I will be posting headcanons and fanfiction on here. Fluff for days with maybe a bit of angst.

Note: there might be a diaper mention here and there but that's as far as I'll go. I will do both platonic and romantic relationships.

P.S: Romantic relationships will be indicated by a / symbol and Platonic relationships will be indicated by a & symbol:)

Thank you for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
189K 8.7K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...